The Taking of Jean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers

He watched as Neil made Jean orgasm with his mouth. Phil pulled his cock out of Jean's mouth and sprayed her face with huge globules of his sticky cum. They gathered around her, taking it in turns to suckle her breasts, bite her inner thighs, kiss her mouth, then Steve was between her legs. He stood looking down onto her face as he pushed deep into her pussy. Graham saw the look of submission, the roll of her eyes as she surrendered taking his full length in one movement . Steve gloated with self satisfaction as Jean's hips responded to his rhythm soon she was cumming again as he fired his seed deep into her womb.

Then it was Neil's turn, Jean was rolled over onto her belly, she licked and worked Steve's cock till it was hard and erect as Neil entered her pussy from behind, dragging and pulling on her distended breasts till he shot deep inside of her. He took his place at Jean's head as Phil took his turn inside of her pussy. Graham stood watching, fingering his cock, until each man was spent, till Jean's pussy was covered in cum, and her thighs were covered in silver trails of dried semen.

Jean started to roll over onto the bed. She was tired, she was sore, already the memory of what she had done, was tearing her apart. She could see in the mirror the marks the men had left on her. However was she going to conceal the evidence from her husband?

Graham grabbed hold of Jeans ankle and pulled her down onto her knees. The others looked up surprised to find him joining in.

'You are a bit late to join the party mate. She is shagged out. Sure you know where to put it? Jessica has been begging us for months, for a team tagging. Seems you have not been able to get it up for some time.'

Graham looked down at his six inch cock, with its glistening purple head dripping with glistening pre cum he was the smallest of the group but he knew she would feel him fucking her.

'I don't see a problem. You want to fuck my wife you are welcome. I want a piece of this little bitch who has been leading me on a dance all week. I want the slut I took out tonight. I want the woman who was supposed to be with me, when she was draped over you all night. I know where I want her, and how I want her. I don't want any of your sloppy seconds either. I don't want her stretched pussy, or her cum filled mouth. I want to be the first to take her virgin ass. I am going to fuck you, Jean like you have never been fucked before.'

Jean stiffened as she heard Graham mention her ass. No one had ever fucked her ass. She looked back at this strange man, his nostrils flared with a strange glint in his eyes. She started to get up but hands reached down and held her in place.

'No! Graham no! Not my ass! Please fuck me please. I want you to fuck my pussy. Put your cock into my pussy.'

The words cloyed in her throat, like the sperm lining her mouth. The last thing she wanted was the strange man who had led her into this mess fucking her. She felt his hands on her hips. She tried to position her pussy to rub up against his cock. She felt sick inside doing this. But she could not let him enter her ass.

Graham, looked down onto the prone woman, her hands and head held for the first time he saw a strange admiration in the faces of the group.

'I never had you down for shit hole fucker Graham. Go on man, take her, stretch the bitch. She tried it on with us. You are the man, you fuck her. You show her who is boss.'

'Fuck her ass! Fuck her ass!'

'Stuff her butt! Come on Graham. Go on fuck her!'

'No! No! Please don't! Stop it! Stop it Steve. Don't! Tell him, I did everything, I did.....Let me go! Let me go! Let me....'

Graham, licked his fingers spreading her buttocks to make her anus damp. He wiped the sticky pre cum over her ass, and started to probe with his finger. Jean tried to dodge away. She was crying pleading for him not to enter her. She promised, to sit on his cock, ride him anyway he wanted, she pleaded with Steve, she would suck him off again, if he did not help Graham. Instead the men grabbed her buttocks pulling them apart to make it easier for Graham to push into her ass.

She felt the probing of his finger, she tried to push it out then felt the pain as he continued to drive into her. She relaxed as the finger was withdrawn. The last globules of sperm mixed with her juices were smeared over her anus. Graham positioned his cock and gradually pressed until his cock began to slide into her.

Jean could hardly breathe, she thought he was going to be torn apart, she never realised how big his cock would feel inside of her ass. Then he was in her. She was skewered onto his hot throbbing cock. She could feel the full length of him inside of her. His hands slid along her belly he pulled at her breasts, rubbed her now sensitive clitoris. Slowly he began to fuck her. She had never felt anything like it before. She had never felt so full. Steve stroked her hair as the others encouraged Graham to continue fucking her.

'Take her. Fuck her. Show her who is boss.'

'Go on man give it to her. Slap that slut's ass. Make her beg for it.'

The men reached under her, as Graham grasped her hips with his hands using them to pull himself deeper into her pussy, they pulled on her breasts, Phil aroused, positioned his cock level with Jean's mouth and pushed his cock into her. Steve continued stroking her back, her thighs, coaxing her.

'Ride it. Come on Jeanie ride it, relax. Relax.'

His fingers slipped into her pussy, he lubricated her dry clitoris and began to finger her. Jean's eyes suddenly sprang open, she could feel herself getting wet, she was going to orgasm. Deep in her core she felt the most amazing bubbling at her core. Jean started to push back on the cock inside of her, as Graham shot his load deep inside of her. He stayed in her till she climaxed. She buried her head into the pillows as the men dressed and went away. What would she do when the morning came, how could she face Graham again, how could she go home with the marks of passion all over her body? Graham went home to his wife, taking her roughly in their bed, he fucked her roughly till she came. The bitch would not be begging Steve for sex again. But he would make sure Jean would be begging him again. Starting in his office, she had better beg well or her husband would know all about Jean's night out.

Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers