The Taking of Julie Ch. 02

Story Info
Jennifer becomes the new target.
1.1k words
4.03
46.5k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fullagm
fullagm
4 Followers

Having fucked the hell out of Julie, I determined that I needed a good shagging of someone who was already a complete slut, rather than turning a good girl into one so decided that Jennifer would be the next woman to receive the rohipnol treatment.

I couldn't really give a fuck whether I ever saw her again so I felt it would be a good idea to do all the things that I would build Julie up to. Jennifer needed a good shag and to be treated like the slut she was. Naturally that meant taking photos of her, after all that's what I did with all my 'conquests', so I went back into the party and sought her out. Jennifer was a tall statuesque beauty: Long legs, not a bad pair of tits and long black hair. She almost always showed off her figure to the max as well, which was always a turn on to the men

"Hi Jennifer. How are you?" I said.

After reminding her who I was I offered to get her a drink and then laced it with the rohipnol. Before long she was feeling a little woozy and I offered to take her outside, "must be the heat in the hall the party was being held," I told her.

We went outside and round to the left of the building to the beer garden where I had only minutes before been shagging Julie.

"That's a nice dress you're wearing, Jen." I said

"Thanks," she replied, "but I think it's a little revealing don't you?"

"How do you mean? I said, trying to sound innocent.

"Well I think it shows off my cleavage too much. What do you think?

"No not at all. In fact I don't think it shows it off enough. Undo another button and I'll give you my verdict."

Her eyes opened wide at the suggestion but that didn't stop her hands from undoing the button. This revealed a huge cleavage and I gave a very slight smile.

"Get your tits out, Jen. I want to see what they look like. After all, you wouldn't want to be labelled a tease now would you?"

She looked shocked but she didn't say anything. She just took each breast out and stood there. I got my camera phone out and took a picture. Mmmm one for the computer records.

"Very nice Jen, now take one and lick your nipple," I ordered her. She complied and once again I took a photo. She then proceeded to lick the other nipple and once more I took a photo.

"Your dress is very short, Jen. Your arse is only just covered. How does that make you feel?"

"Very naughty," she smiled.

"Turn around and lean on that table. I want to take more photos."

This she did and she looked so hot in doing so. She leaned forward just enough for me to see the start of her crotch and her black french knickers.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked.

"You bet I do, Jen. Now tell me what is your worst fear when it come to sex?"

"Well I hate being out of control and although my arse attracts men, I could never take it up there."

"Why not, Jen? It may be the very thing which your body really wants."

"No, I really can't see it."

"Jen, is your pussy wet right now?"

"Yes it is."

"Why do you think that is?" I asked

"It must be the things that you are making me do."

"I think you want to feel like it is me making you do these things rather than own up to the fact that you really want to do these things. After all you are nothing but a slut. What are you?" I asked as my hand roughly felt her pussy through the material of her knickers.

"I'm just a slut." She gasped.

I rubbed her pussy, making her gasp and moan even more. Her knicks were definitely wet and getting wetter by the minute.

"Oh yes. Fuck me. Please fuck me." Jennifer pleaded.

I yanked her knicks down and put them in my jacket pocket. She gasped again at the suddenness but soon spread her legs wider, to make it easier for me to gain access to her dripping pussy. The sight of her had made me hard and I had no problem gaining access to her pussy. I placed the head of my cock at her entrance and just as she was making it slide in I rammed it up her as hard as I could. She gasped and cried out in pain and shock all in one go. I continued to fuck her whilst reaching round to finger her clit. She was moaning like nothing on earth. She clearly didn't have any idea of my intentions.

I knew she was close to coming so pulled out plunged two fingers into her pussy and then thrust them into her arsehole. She gasped once more.

"Fuck me, please, don't stop. Fuck me."

I slid my cock towards her brown hole and pushed it in.

"aahhh. No. In my pussy. Fuck my pussy. I can't, I won't..."

But there was nothing she could do. I had leaned further forwards to stop her from moving and pushed my cock even further up her arse. I got into a good rhythm and started pumping away. She slowly stopped moaning in a painful way and started moaning in a very pleasured way. To help her feel that anal sex was the way to go I continued to rub her clit.

"Oh yes, yes. Don't stop. I, I'm cumming! Yeaaaah! Oh my god yes, yes."

I hadn't cum yet and so I turned her round and pushed her to the ground and thrust my cock into her mouth. She had forgotten where it had just been and eagerly lapped up her juices on my slightly stained cock. She ran her tongue down the underside of my shaft and then reached my balls. She first licked them and then sucked each one in turn, I was bursting to cum so I was very glad when she returned to my tip and I then exploded in her mouth almost causing her to gag. I stepped back slightly and shot the rest of my load all over her face and in her hair.

She looked up at me with a shocked but innocent schoolgirl like expression, keeping her eyes firmly on me.

"See. I told you you were a slut now get up. We've got a party to get back to."

fullagm
fullagm
4 Followers