The Taking of Lena Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you satisfied yourself, Lena?" she heard Renz say.

Lena looked up from Erich, and saw Renz standing directly in front of them, his face dark with anger and fury.

Lena woke up with a jolt and a scream; her entire body was covered with sweat. Gone were the feelings of arousal that her dream began in. Lena was only filled with fear and embarrassment.

Lena pushed aside the bed curtains, and saw that it was still dark outside. Lena was still exhausted, but she knew she needed to calm herself down before she went back to sleep.

Lena crawled out of bed and opened the double doors to the bedroom and entered the lounge, hoping a drink of water would help slow her rapid heartrate.

She reached for the pitcher that sat on an end table and began to pour a drink when a harsh scratching sound at the front door began to echo all throughout the room.

The scratching was insistent, and Lena approached the doors nervously, fear percolating her veins.

But then the sound of whining temporarily quelled her fears.

Lena opened the door, and in trotted Otto, not needing an invitation. Lena smiled down at the large dog, wondering how she had ever been afraid of something so gentle.

She also wondered how the dog could be so unlike his cruel Master.

She kneeled on the floor next to him, and he walked over to her, sniffing her face. Lena scratched the top of his head, and the dog nuzzled close to her.

"Impeccable timing, friend," Lena said to him. Otto nudged his head against her.

"Come with me. We'll keep each other company tonight," Lena said, standing up.

Otto followed her as she returned to the bedroom, crawling back under the covers. He swiftly leapt onto the bed, and circled around the foot before finding a comfortable position to curl up in. When he finally settled down, Lena reclined, appreciating the extra warmth Otto's big heavy body added to her feet.

She closed her eyes as she listened to the dog's snoring, and hoped for no more dreams of Erich.

Or Renz.

"You have been very quiet today," he said. Lena looked up at Erich, and she began to blush furiously. Her memories of the dream from the night before weren't quite as vivid, but she'd still had random flashes of straddling Erich and enjoying his kisses all throughout the morning.

"I had trouble sleeping. Otto woke me up," Lena said, feeling ashamed of her lie. Erich smiled kindly.

"Perhaps you should take a nice afternoon nap...like a lady," Erich teased. Lena chuckled and stuck out her tongue.

"I don't want to miss any of this. It's so beautiful today. And I like being with you and keeping you from your work," Lena said sweetly.

She took a deep breath and built the confidence to look directly at Erich, and she stared at him thoughtfully, wondering if he gazed upon her the way Renz did.

Lena realized he didn't. Erich's gaze wasn't harsh or forceful; it was sweet, tentative, and inviting.

"You have the most curious look on your face, Lena," Erich remarked. Lena's smile widened when she saw faint blush on Erich's cheeks. Was she making him bashful?

Lena scooted closer to him experimentally, and gently fluttered her eyelids.

"I don't think I have ever seen you blush before. Is there something wrong?" Lena asked playfully. Erich lowered his eyes and bit his lip.

"I just think you look quite lovely today, Lena. You appear rested," Erich said. Lena felt her heart flutter on the inside, and she reached for Erich's hand. He seemed surprised at first, but he didn't stop her from wrapping her fingers around his.

"If you met a woman...who looked like me and thought like me and spoke like me...do you think you would fancy her?" Lena asked softly.

Erich studied Lena for a few moments, but then he smiled, and gently brought his hand to her cheek. Lena felt relaxed and excited by his touch all at once, and she reached for his wrist to keep his hand on her face.

"God help me if I do find a woman just like you, for my wits would be around her finger," Erich said.

Lena dressed for bed that night with a faint smile that, despite her best efforts, refused to disappear. She found herself replaying different parts of her day in her mind, and her grin almost broke into a laugh when she thought of how adorable Erich was as she explored and practiced her newly discovered flirting.

As Lena absently adjusted the sleeping robe, she thought about what it would be like to spend more time with Erich alone, somewhere far away where no one could stop her from admiring him. Perhaps he would tell her more about himself, and bashfulness wouldn't stop him from sharing his private thoughts and secrets. Perhaps Lena too would be able to share herself with him.

Perhaps she could even share her body with him.

Lena knew it was probably a dangerous direction for her thoughts to go in, but she couldn't help but muse about the kind of lover Erich would be. After spending two full days with him, Lena had a feeling that Erich would be just as tender and sweet sexually as he was in every other interaction with her.

Lena closed her eyes in an attempt to recapture images from the dream of him the night before, but she found that exhaustion prevented her from accessing her fantasy. Frustrated, Lena exited the bathroom and retired to the bedroom.

Renz silently crept into Lena's bedroom, careful not to make a sound or wake her. After only one full day in the city, Renz found that he couldn't stand being away from her any longer, and had abruptly returned home as soon as possible.

He'd originally left on a whim, out of desire to get some distance from Lena by distracting himself with business, and possibly other sources of pleasure. But Renz could not rouse any interest. In his absence, he thought about Lena even more than ever.

Renz paused when he caught sight of Lena in bed. He'd forgotten how powerful her beauty was in their time apart, but there was also something different about her appearance now.

If it was even possible, Lena appeared even more tempting and sensual. Her face was beautiful, serene, and perfectly relaxed. Everything about the way she lay was titillating, seductive, and effortlessly beautiful, like an artistic rendering of a sleeping Venus.

She was barely covered by one of his smaller sleeping robes, and the rich fabric outlined her small body provocatively. Her body was deliciously curved in a perfect "S" shape, and Renz felt a stirring when he caught sight of the long vertical line of exposed naked skin trailing from Lena's lower stomach up to her neck.

Lena shifted in her sleep, and released a soft, sweet sigh, almost a whimper, that inflamed his passions. It was a sound he recognized; it was the sound she made when her pussy was beginning to moisten.

Renz watched as Lena's body slowly shifted in her sleep. Her little fingers curled and her narrow hips squirmed enticingly. Her pink lips parted into an almost smile, and Renz could hear her breathing start to increase. Renz knew Lena was having an erotic dream, and he wanted nothing more than to be a part of it.

Renz sat down at the foot of the bed and reached beneath the sheets, and smiled when his hand came in contact with the smooth, warm skin of Lena's legs. He kept his gaze on her face as he slowly brought his hand further up her legs, lodging it between her feverish thighs.

Lena released a moan when Renz brought his fingers to her pussy, and he licked his lips in excitement when he felt how wet she was. He slowly separated the slick lips of her pussy and began to tease her clit, lightly circling it with his fingertip.

"Please," Lena whispered. Renz momentarily paused, wondering if she'd finally awakened, but when he looked at her face, he saw that her lavender eyelids were still closed.

Renz smiled, loving that she was calling out to him, even in her dreams. Perhaps his passion for her was mutual. Perhaps she desired him just as much as he desired her.

Renz raised the sheets of the bed past her knees, and gently separated her legs, pulling them over his shoulders as he positioned himself for the treatment Renz knew Lena enjoyed the most. Renz brought his lips to Lena's inner thigh, and began kissing his way closer and closer to her pussy, but he froze when he heard Lena's voice again.

"Please, Erich," he heard her say.

Lena woke up the following morning, feeling far more rested than she had the day before. Lena had dreamed of Erich again, pleasantly as far as she could remember, and she blushed and smiled at the images that still replayed.

Lena crawled out of bed, and exited the bedroom, excited to spend another day with Erich. She tightened the sleeping robe around her in reaction to the cold morning chill of the room, and nearly screamed when she realized she wasn't alone.

"Good morning, Lena," Renz purred seductively.

All thoughts of Erich instantly flew from Lena's mind, and her heart began to race in anticipation. It had only been a few days, but Lena was once again rendered completely helpless by Renz's presence.

"Good morning, sir," Lena replied softly.

Renz was sitting on the chaise where they had spent their last sex together, and Lena felt dirty and ashamed by how quickly her thoughts went to the delights of that afternoon. His long, muscular body was covered by riding boots, trousers, and a shirt that was slightly open at the chest. He looked powerful where he sat, and Lena felt her knees begin to tremble.

"I trust you slept well?" Renz asked. Lena nodded slowly.

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir," she answered.

Renz had an inscrutable expression on his face, and Lena wondered what he was thinking. Not knowing what else to do, Lena lowered her head and began untying the sleeping robe she wore.

"What are you doing, Lena?" Renz asked. Lena halted her movements and stared at him quizzically.

"I...isn't this what you expect of me?" Lena asked. Renz smiled faintly and shook his head. Lena could tell the smile wasn't genuine, however, and she was surprised by the sadness that seemed to fill his eyes.

"I've had quite an exhaustive few days, Lena. And I am famished. You needn't worry about me taking you...right this moment," Renz replied.

Lena couldn't believe her ears.

"Then why are you here?" Lena blurted out. Renz's eyebrows rose, and he observed Lena with an amused expression on his face.

"I have something for you. Sit," Renz replied. Lena observed him as he reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out a slim black box. Curious, Lena refastened the sleeping robe and took a seat opposite him.

Renz slowly opened the box, and Lena gasped at the sight of the piece of jewelry inside. It was simple, elegant, and classic. A brilliant aqua-blue crystal surrounded by a wreath of smaller colorless crystals sat proudly at the base of a black velvet band with a chain of creamy white pearls at the end. Lena found the choker to be absolutely beautiful.

"This is for me?" Lena asked. Renz nodded extending the box to her. Lena reached forward and touched the box, but didn't take it from him.

"I thought I might bring you something beautiful. I did miss my little Lena," Renz said, beckoning her to take the box. Lena stared at it warily.

"Why are you giving this to me?" Lena asked. Renz frowned.

"Do you not like it?" he asked in return. Lena shook her head.

"No, it's beautiful...I just don't understand," Lena replied. Renz closed the box and let it rest beside her on the cushion.

"I thought we might...extend the terms of the arrangement we have," Renz began. Lena studied him, wondering where the conversation would lead.

Renz stood up from the chaise and began to slowly pace back and forth before finally pausing, his eyes confidently squared on hers.

"I think there can be far more benefits for the both of us. One of my greatest pleasures is seeing beautiful things on a beautiful woman. Surely you'd enjoy receiving beautiful things as well," Renz continued.

Lena wasn't sure how to react to his words, and she sat silently for several moments before answering.

"You want to give me gifts?" Lena asked, heart sinking at the thought of an explicit monetary transaction with Renz for access to her body.

Almost as if he were reading her mind, Renz approached Lena and kneeled on the floor in front of her. He placed his hands on her knees and gently parted them, wrapping her legs around his torso.

"I do not think of you as a prostitute, Lena," Renz said seriously.

Lena stared at him openmouthed, shocked that the words of validation she'd so desperately wanted to hear were actually coming from Renz.

Renz tenderly brought his hands to her waist and squeezed softly. Lena slowly raised her eyes to meet his, surprised by how softly he was touching her, and even more surprised at the vulnerable, almost pained expression on his face.

Lena tried to remind herself that it was a lie, that he was manipulating her by pretending to be vulnerable, but she was struggling to look away from him. The soft expression on his handsome face made him appear so much younger, so much closer to her, that eventually, the possibility of a lack of sincerity seemed less and less plausible.

Lena forced herself to look downward to regain her wits, but Renz grabbed her chin.

"Why are you looking away?" Renz asked. Lena's face suddenly began feeling hot, and she found she had to increase her breathing to keep herself from passing out.

"I can't think when I look at you," Lena admitted. Renz smiled his seductive, crooked smile, and the cocky, arrogant man she was familiar with returned.

"Are you saying you find me attractive, Lena?" Renz asked, dark eyebrows rising. Lena's blush deepened and she tried to look away from him, but he wouldn't let her. Lena rolled her eyes in frustration and embarrassment.

"I hardly think you need me to flatter you, sir," Lena replied. Renz smiled and softly squeezed her waist.

"Do you enjoy flattery, Lena?" Renz asked. His question surprised her, and Lena was unsure of how to answer.

"I don't know," she admitted. Renz removed the choker from the box and brought it to Lena's neck. She didn't protest when she felt him secure it around her neck, branding her with the heavy weight of the stones.

"Do you enjoy hearing me say how beautiful I think you are?" Renz asked, staring directly at her. Lena's lower lip began to tremble as she felt Renz's large hands slide from her neck to her shoulders, gently massaging them and relaxing her. Her heart began to beat even faster when Renz smiled again.

"I think you do, my beautiful Lena," Renz purred. Lena began feeling lightheaded from the feeling of his hands and the unusual way he was speaking. Lena tried to avoid it, to keep him from stringing her like a marionette, but it was becoming more and more difficult.

"What do you want from me?" Lena asked softly, exasperated.

"I want your orgasm, Lena," Renz said.

Before Lena could react, Renz brought his mouth to hers, and crushed her lips with invasive kisses. Almost as if a spark had been ignited inside of her, Lena automatically wrapped her arms around his neck and began to kiss him back. It was simply too much effort for her to resist Renz.

She moaned at the taste of him, and curled her tongue against his passionately. She whimpered when Renz sank his tongue into her mouth even further, exploring every corner and curve of her mouth. She allowed him to pull her body tightly against his, and Lena tried to banish all other thoughts, and just focus on kissing him.

She became dizzy when he began kissing her neck, softly nibbling her skin in a way that excited her deeply.

Lena squealed when Renz brought his hands beneath her thighs and swiftly lifted her from the couch. She wrapped her legs around his waist instinctively, and bit her lip in excitement when she felt his erection directly against her pussy.

"I thought you said you're...too tired and hungry," Lena said breathlessly. Renz kept his mouth attached to her neck as he carried Lena across the lounge, and pressed her up against the wall.

"I'm hungry for you, Lena. And I will be devouring you soon," Renz replied, teeth scraping against her neck. Lena squirmed pleasurably as Renz continued kissing her, grinding his hardness against her pussy with a friction that made her sensitive inner lips begin to throb urgently. Lena became heady with desire, and could only focus on her need to have Renz inside of her again.

Renz reached forward and violently yanked the robe from Lena's body, and it pooled at his feet in a luxurious scarlet pile. Lena brought her body closer against his and tightened her limbs around him, completely naked and completely exposed, save for the choker around her neck.

He brought his hand to her breast and began teasing her nipple with his fingers, gently stroking and tugging. Lena threw her head back, slightly hurting herself against the wall, but she hardly noticed. All she was aware of was how aroused she felt.

"Do you want me, Lena?" Renz asked. Lena nodded frantically and tightened her legs around him, rubbing herself against his erection. Renz brought his hand down her body and cupped her pussy in his palm, determinedly grinding his fingers against the full area of her sensitive, wet lips.

"I don't think you're wet enough yet," Renz muttered. Lena whined and shook her head as she kissed him again. She reached for his shirt, pulling at the buttons clumsily, gasping in satisfaction as she finally felt his hard, muscled skin.

Lena didn't know if it was because of her dreams or the distance or her developing sense of sexuality, but Lena felt more excited than she ever had, and knew that she would completely lose her mind if she didn't have Renz inside of her soon.

Lena pushed against him, and suddenly, no longer felt the wall against her back. Renz continued holding her as she continued to push her body against his, and he deliberately allowed his legs to give way on an ornate rug in the center of the room.

Renz tumbled onto his back, and Lena crawled on top of him, supporting her weight on her knees as she continuing to kiss him wildly. Renz brought his hand back between her thighs and slipped a finger inside of her, and Lena cried out in pleasure and brought her hands to his chest to keep from falling over.

Renz slowly penetrated her with his finger, gently stretching her, and Lena began to rock back and forth. She reached for the button of his trousers and yanked, hard, but Renz grabbed her wrist and kept her from touching him.

"What are you doing?" Lena asked, far harsher than she'd intended. Renz smiled faintly at her.

"I still don't think you're wet enough for me, Lena," Renz replied.

Lena frowned in frustration as Renz continued teasing her with his finger, and she squealed in surprise when Renz roughly pulled her forward with his free hand, forcing her to straddle his chest.

Lena paused in embarrassment as she realized his intent, but Renz kept his hands firmly attached to her hips.

"Now is not the time to be shy, Lena. Do you want me or not?" Renz asked. Lena nodded bashfully, and before she could react, Renz pulled her forward again, causing her to lose her balance, and her pussy to meet his mouth.

Lena heard and felt Renz groan against her sensitive flesh, and she cried out in pleasurable agony as his tongue began to torture her. Lena felt like her skin would catch fire, for every inch of her body felt hot and highly sensitive. Her entire lower body was throbbing in steadily increasing waves of pleasure, far stronger than anything she'd ever felt.

Everything about what they were doing seemed so utterly...naughty. Surely the way she was straddling him was indecent. But that fact excited Lena even more, and it wasn't long before she began to slowly rock her hips, guiding Renz to lick her exactly where she wanted.