The Taking of Lena Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please let go of me...I don't want to do this with you...ever again," Lena whimpered. As she spoke the words, she wondered just how true they were anymore. As much as it shamed her to admit, Lena was completely defeated and submissive when it came to Renz. Fighting him, as it always had been, was useless.

Renz's eyes bored into hers as he slowly brought his hand up her thigh, pushing up her thin shift until it bunched around her waist. Lena moaned loudly when his finger slipped with ease inside of her, slowly and steadily penetrating her. She struggled against his grip on her wrist as she felt her body shamelessly moistening.

"I've forced you once before, Lena. What makes you think I wouldn't do it again?" Renz asked dangerously, slipping another finger inside of her. Lena screamed in pleasure and frustration, and she tightened her inner walls to halt the penetration.

But the sensation was almost unbearable as his fingers insistently stroked against that one, especially sensitive spot inside of her. She began to whine as Renz expertly manipulated that spot with his fingertips, stroking it with steadily increasing pressure.

"I hate you," Lena cried impulsively.

Renz reacted by pushing a third finger inside of her, stretching her exquisitely. Lena closed her eyes tightly to resist the sensation, but the feeling of Renz's teeth against her lips broke her concentration.

"Your heart is too pure to hold hatred, Lena. And I am no monster. I am a man driven mad by my love for you," Renz said, steadily thrusting his fingers into hers.

Lena began to lose herself as she experienced the first taste of his mouth, those first strokes of his tongue as he spoke against her mouth. Lena locked her teeth together to resist him, but just the feeling of his tongue and teeth against her lips was enough to make her pussy throb.

"You know nothing of love," Lena said angrily. Her thighs began to tremble as Renz curled his fingers inside of her, and brought his thumb to her clit. Lena was momentarily awed by how dexterous he was, a thought that was quickly overcome by a mad rush of excitement as her clit throbbed at the attention.

Lena's hips began to gently thrust against his hand as he vibrated his fingers inside of her harder and faster with highly erotic tremors of his strong wrist. Lena wasn't sure if the feeling on her clit or the feeling deep inside of her was strongest, for it felt like both areas were building in equal, excruciating pleasure. She moaned against him, urging him on, as his wrist began to move faster, punishing her pussy with his powerful touch. Lena knew her orgasm was imminent and inevitable, for he was forcing it out of her. She threw her head back in acceptance as the sensation began to build.

But suddenly, Renz paused his movements, and Lena looked up at him in bewilderment. He pressed his forehead directly against hers, gray eyes piercing her soul.

"Since that first moment I saw you turning down my bed, there was no other woman for me. You can slap me, scream at me, hate me, and fight me all you want to, but God help me Lena I will prove to you that I love you, even if I have to fuck it into you," Renz said lowly.

His fingers surged into her once more, and the friction was more than she could process. Lena was completely overwhelmed by his words, by his touch, that she lost all control of her body, and explosively came around his fingers.

Lena cried out as her body shuddered, and she fell with a whimper as Renz finally released her body. She tried to sit up as her body continued to shake in pleasure, but Renz's forceful hand was on her stomach before she could move.

"Please leave, I beg you," Lena pleaded. Renz shook his head as he stared down at her, slightly fuming.

"Oh no, Lena. I am not even close to being done with you tonight," he said.

Renz hooked his hands beneath her knees and dragged her forward. Lena was completely limp, and she tried feebly to kick him again, but she couldn't muster up the force. He towered over her where he stood, his shadow completely covering her as she weakly dangled off of the bed.

"Are you going to hurt me?" Lena asked fearfully. Renz didn't answer, but instead rapidly kneeled on the floor. Grip still on her knees, he bent her legs until they were nearly reaching her shoulders, and he quickly dipped his head between her thighs, and covered her pussy with his mouth.

Lena's entire body shook as Renz hungrily feasted upon her. The strokes of his tongue were not teasing and careful; they were possessive and forceful, and completely overwhelmed her. His tongue relentlessly probed every crevice and fold of her sensitive surface, and Lena's tears fell freely as she succumbed to the pleasurable torture.

"Please...don't do this to me again," Lena cried.

She felt his mouth cover her engorged clit and her delicate, swollen inner lips, and his lips and tongue brandished her with a suction and friction that caused every surface of her body to break out in goose pimples. Renz rapidly shook his head from side to side, adding a level of friction that made her spine curve. The suction was so insistent, so forceful, that Lena felt she would lose her mind if he continued.

Lena gripped the sheets of the bed for leverage, and swiftly pushed herself away from his mouth. Renz looked up at her harshly, his lips glistening from her moisture.

"I'm not finished with you yet," he said again, and he instantly gripped her by her inner thigh, and effortlessly pulled her right back down to his mouth.

Lena screamed loud when she felt his tongue again, but this time, he began to probe inside of her. She squirmed in blissful suffering when she felt his wild tongue slip inside of her throbbing hole, and she threw her head back in ecstasy when he began to penetrate her with it, carefully pushing it in and out of her.

Her hips shifted as his agile tongue circled around inside of her, stroking her and tantalizing her until she writhed and moaned in volatile passion. Lena felt her lower belly begin to tense as another orgasm built within her, and she stood up on weak arms and tried to push him away by his shoulders.

Renz was immovable, however, and with each desperate push she made, Renz redoubled his efforts with his mouth. Lena tried to shift away from him, to get away from the sensation, but then she made the mistake of looking down.

She paused at the image of Renz between her legs, his mouth against her most private of places, and the utterly forbidden, erotic nature of the sight made her excitement reach an uncontrollable frenzy.

Renz suddenly flicked his eyes up to hers, and Lena fell back on her elbows. She watched as he stroked his tongue along her sensitive clit, his eyes silently claiming her.

"Come for me, Lena," he said, mouth still attached to her. Lena rapidly shook her head and brought her hands to his hair, and tried to push him, but he encircled his lips around her clit, and slightly pulled. He sucked on her clit and stabbed it with the hard pressure of the tip of his tongue, and Lena felt the surge of orgasm begin to build.

Her body moved of its own accord as her mind continued to fight her desire. She curled her fingers in his hair and pulled him closer to her as she threw her head back, tightening her legs around his neck. She felt his large hands push her inner thighs apart, completely exposing her, and Lena's body was momentarily still.

"Come, Lena," she heard him say again. Lena's body shook with her tears and her desire as he continued sucking on her clit, tempting the height of her pleasure. Renz brought his hands to her backside, and squeezed her buttocks in his hands, pulling her closer against him. She could feel the stubble on his chin grinding against her sensitive skin, and she wailed at the pleasurable feeling. Renz gave her one final, sweeping lick, covering the entire surface of her pussy with his tongue, and Lena violently came on his mouth.

She kept her fingers in his hair as her entire body convulsed, sweeping with manic desire and frenzied lusts. She hated him, she despised him, but she loved his body and what he did to her with it.

Lena was still recovering from her orgasm when Renz mounted her. His eyes were wild and lustful, and Lena was both aroused and fearful of the sight.

Her body was completely weakened, slack with the aftereffects of two climaxes, and she mewled softly when he ripped off her thin shift, exposing her body to his possessive gaze. Lena blushed and tried to cover herself, but she couldn't muster the strength to even raise her arms. She was overwhelmed with her fleshly sensations.

Renz positioned her with ease, as if she were a lifeless doll, and Lena watched in nervous arousal as he slid his trousers down his hips. Lena licked her lips when she saw how hard he was, and she shyly looked back up to his face.

"I don't know what's wrong with me...but please don't do this," Lena pleaded softly. Renz smiled tenderly and shook his head, and Lena knew that he would take what he wanted.

Renz kept his eyes fixed on hers, and he shoved forward with one powerful stroke. Lena released a high-pitched cry as her highly sensitized inner walls reacted to the penetration. There wasn't a single part of her narrow channel that was untouched by Renz's thick cock, and her head fell back in acquiescence. She was his for the night, and nothing she could do would change that. Renz had taken her, again. She knew she'd be ashamed once it was over, but now, she intended to enjoy every moment of it.

Renz seemed to sense her resolution, and he brought his body down against hers and kissed her. Lena moaned directly into his mouth as he began to thrust into her harder and faster, causing the tiny bed to shake and bang against the wall.

Lena tightened her body around him as he sank into her to the hilt, and she marveled at how deeply she felt him. Renz was all over and inside of her, and she felt completely possessed and overwhelmed by him. He was everywhere all at once, and Lena wanted to completely lose herself in his body.

She watched in shy amazement as Renz arched his back, and shoved himself inside of her with shallower, quicker, harder thrusts. He really was finely athletic, and entirely male, and Lena admired how powerful his body was.

Renz looked down at her, his breathing hard and ragged, and he momentarily paused his movements inside of her. Lena slightly rotated her hips, encouraging him to continue, but Renz remained motionless, buried deep inside of her.

"I love you, Lena," he said softly. Lena frowned in confusion at his sudden change in behavior, and she tightened her legs around him in impatience.

"Just do what you came here to do," she said, exasperated. Renz slowly pushed in and out of her, steadily building his pace again.

"You are the most...beautiful woman in the world to me, Lena," Renz said, his voice slightly louder and less controlled. His hips began to slam against hers more frequently, and Lena shook her head, feebly trying to fight the bubbling in her belly.

"Don't say that," Lena whimpered breathlessly.

Renz grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head, and he surged against her with a powerful, dangerous force.

"I want you to be mine, and I want to be yours," Renz said. His voice was strained from the exertion, but it stirred her deep in her chest and between her thighs. Lena shook her head as her tears began to fall again, body completely crumbling to Renz's will.

"Don't—"

"I want you to come with me, Lena. Come for me again," Renz said.

He quickly brought his hand down to her clit, and Lena was completely lost. It took her by surprise, ambushing her with its force, and Lena felt like her entire body was about to explode. Her orgasm was so powerful, that it woke her up.

******

Lena shot up in bed with a high-pitched moan as her body continued to shudder. Lena could hear her heart pounding with rapid pulses in her ears, and her entire body was soaked with sweat. She was still trembling and shaking from her orgasm, and her pussy throbbed and clenched deliciously. She looked down, and realized that her hand was lewdly locked between her thighs, and covered in moisture.

Lena blinked her eyes several times, and suddenly began to weep when she realized she'd been dreaming. As shameful as her desire was, it was the most alive and passionate she'd felt in over a month.

But then she cried harder when she realized the nature of her dream. She hadn't just had a fantasy about Renz. That was bad enough. She'd had a fantasy of forced sex with him, and had enjoyed every moment of it.

Lena continued to cry, partially in despair, and partially in shame and confusion. A part of her longed to be with Renz again, in any way she could have him, but another part of her was shocked by how wanton she was being. She'd closed her heart and her body to Renz. He was cruel, and she needed to protect herself. There was clearly something wrong with her if she craved his attention so much that she fantasized about him forcefully claiming her again.

Lena brought her hand to her forehead, wiping away the thin layer of sweat. She took several deep breaths to slow her heart rate, and she slowly crawled out of bed, legs shaky with residual excitement. Her shift was damp, and clung to her body tightly, and Lena knew she needed to change into something dry. She crossed the small room to the makeshift wardrobe, and screamed when she saw Erich sitting in his corner, and staring at her in subdued anger.

******

******

"There are no guarantees. It might not even be her," Karl said. Renz nodded knowingly. A friend of Karl's, a physician who worked in München, had told him of a new study he was conducting. He'd been observing the health effects of industrial fumes on unwitting factory workers, and had informed Karl, with great enthusiasm, about the profound cough a young, pretty subject named Lena suffered, after only her first day.

"I can only hope that she ended up in a factory and not on the streets," Renz said. He nervously reached for his timepiece, which he'd been checking at far too frequent intervals.

"When are you supposed to arrive?" Karl asked.

"Early tomorrow morning," Renz answered. He replaced his timepiece and stared straight ahead, anxious for the train to arrive.

"How long will you stay?" Karl asked. Renz sighed.

"As long as it takes," he answered.

"And if you find her...and she doesn't want to return with you?" Karl asked.

Renz tried to keep his anger under control. He didn't want to have another verbal outburst, but the suggestion that Lena might truly want nothing to do with him weighed heavily on his heart.

"I'm not ready to think about that yet," Renz said.

The train finally arrived, and Renz gave one last, thankful glance to Karl.

"You are a good man, Wolfenbarger. Show that to her," Karl said.

******

******

"How long have you been here?" Lena asked, face red with embarrassment. She watched as Erich's shoulders rose and fell with a long, steady breath.

"Long enough," Erich replied. Lena nodded shamefully.

"So...you don't love him?" Erich asked, his voice heavy with harsh scorn. Lena shook her head.

"It was just a dream, Erich. Nothing more. I couldn't help it," Lena replied.

Erich quickly stood up and stepped in front of her threateningly. He was frowning harshly, but Lena could see that his eyes were deeply hurt. And it pained her inside, to see him appear so unhappy.

"What...do I have to do...to get him out of your heart? How long is it going to take, Lena?" Erich asked, his voice cross, yet pleading.

Lena stared up at his sad eyes, and she realized then that she hadn't been forthcoming enough with him. She needed to do something to reassure him that she truly wanted to be with him.

Wordlessly, Lena took a few steps back, and stood in the path of the moonlight. She kept her eyes locked on his as she slowly pulled her shift over her head, and let it fall to the floor. She stood naked in front of him, her body fully readied by her erotic dream.

"I'm yours, Erich," Lena said softly.

Her solid pose betrayed the anxiety she felt in her heart. She wasn't ready to give him her body, but she needed to do something to appease his fears. She'd had no idea that Erich was so unhappy.

Lena swallowed hard as Erich slowly approached her, mentally readying herself for what would come.

Erich slowly brought his hands to her arms, and she felt his eyes sweep all over her. She could feel his breath against her skin come out in shorter and faster gasps, and Lena realized that Erich was becoming excited.

His hand tenderly stroked the skin of her back as his other stroked her stomach, and she closed her eyes as she felt his fingers curve along the back of her neck. She slightly tilted her head, waiting for him to kiss her.

"Open your eyes," Erich said suddenly.

Lena silently obeyed, and was surprised to find that he didn't appear excited anymore.

Instead, he appeared almost...disgusted.

"What's wrong?" she asked. His frown slightly softened, but he released her from his touch.

"I can see him all over you," he replied, his voice hard and resigned.

"Erich...I don't want to be with him. I wish I could purge him from my mind, I truly do! I try every day!" Lena said, voice quivering in pain at the rejection.

Erich shook his head and moved away from her. He headed towards the door, and looked back at her with a grim expression on his face.

"I don't know how much longer I can do this," Erich said softly. Lena's tears fell over hotly, and she began panicking.

"Erich...please. Just give me a bit more time. I can rid myself of him, I'm sure of it!" Lena cried.

Erich didn't answer. He only stared at her with a blank, resigned expression on his face.

Lena crossed her arms over her body in a sudden wave of shame and vulnerability, and she sank to the floor when Erich turned his back and left again, leaving her alone in their apartment for the rest of the night.

******

******

Once Renz arrived in München, he anxiously searched for Lena. He'd met briefly with Karl's colleague to confirm that he had, in fact, seen the same woman he was searching for. The doctor had been reluctant to divulge much information, but a generous bribe of bank notes was all the encouragement he needed to provide a highly detailed description of the woman he'd seen, as well as the location of the factory where she worked.

Renz searched the buildings surrounding the factory first. As it was Sunday, the factory was closed, but many workers still congregated around the building, hoping for more work. Their appearances filled him with both disgust and pity; they looked so poor and sick and dirty, and Renz hoped desperately that Lena's work didn't damage her that way too. She didn't deserve that.

He spoke to several factory workers, most of whom had never seen Lena. Those that had seen her had no idea where she lived.

As the day progressed, Renz became increasingly restless. He felt himself growing slightly weary, and he resolved to have a quick meal at a dilapidated looking pub before continuing his search.

******

******

Lena had left the apartment very early that morning, intent on finding Erich. She spent all day walking throughout the city, hoping in vain to find him. The pain of his rejection stung terribly, but Lena was hopeful that she could make him want her again.

And she was growing increasingly desperate to eliminate her desire for Renz. She'd had no problem dreaming of Erich when she was at Schloss Wolfenbarger, and she didn't understand why she couldn't desire him now that she was gone. She'd removed herself from Renz's grasp. Surely he couldn't influence her any longer.