The Taking of Mary Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He removed her steel collar, took off her shredded stockings refastening her shoes onto her bare feet, and helped put her dress back on over her head. He refused to allow her to do her hair up again. “I prefer the wild, tossed I have just been fucked look it matches your face. Now we will leave. You will act as if you were still on a lead two steps back and one to my left do you understand?”

She smiled and lowering her eyes said, “Yes Master.”

They turned off the lights and started up the path. He took her to the car and told her to wait there for him. He would return, he explained in a minute after paying their bill.

He returned with white leather cuffs for her hands and feet and a white leather collar with a silver tab that said “Evan’s sweet slave.”

“This is yours to wear whenever it is appropriate. I will purchase something more discreet for other times. He smiled, at her tears and warned her she had yet to earn it and he might still take it back. She grabbed it tight at those words and shook her head no, he was whistling when he started the car to take her to her new home and life.

It remains to be seen what happens next for like life and love has ever been it is a mystery.

© Copyright 7-03-04

12