The Taking of Miranda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Maranda felt a sharp edged blade poking at her throat, and then Darrel whispered in her right ear; “I’m only gonna warn you this once bitch. If you say anything, and I mean anything, out loud that I don’t like I’ll cut your husbands balls off and stuff them down your throat as he watches bleeding to death. Understood?”

Maranda nodded then, in fear now for both her Erik’s and her own life, and vowed to herself not to upset this maniac no matter what it cost her in humiliation. And by the building up of uncontrolled heat in her traitorous body by the mere fact that these people could see her most private of body parts, and that horrible lesbian’s every sensuous tantalizing, and titillating caresses piled shame upon shame in the tally ledger of Maranda’s mind. Her own flesh giving up pleasure for these beasts amusement that had here to before been reserved only for those Maranda’s own will had deemed worthy of such awards, was for her, the worst outrage that ever could have perpetrated on her being. And this stopping, and starting, and stopping and starting all over again for the cameras was driving her beyond the brink of sexual madness as well, and was worse than any teasing she’d ever endured with past lovers.

“Okay, CUT!” Darrel directed once more. “Let’s move the bitch to the gyno bench for the next take.”

Maranda felt the four bonds being released, and then her body was lifted, and placed on to a different bench that was padded, but had her legs bound again at the ankles, her panties gone, and her legs wide apart with her butt up in the air, and her upper body angled towards the ground with her arms no longer bound, but held in stasis by the laws of gravity over her head now dangling towards the floor. With blood rushing to both her head, and her womb at the same time, as Cheryl thumbed her clitty during the whole process Maranda was now at their complete mercy. The new bench was on wheels she figured as they moved her back under those bright lights once again. She’d given up reasoning why everything was blurred to her, figuring that they’d probably used some kind of eye drop drugs on her while she’d been unconscious to cause that. No doubt to keep her from ever pointing the finger at anyone here in a court of law later on.

“Annnd… ACTION!” Darrel shouted again.

Maranda’s hips suddenly lifted up sharply from the bench of their own accord as Cheryl’s searing tongue slid up along the full length of her sensitive nether crack. That insidious digit gliding along her ass crack to her clitty, with a brief stop at her pussy lips to dip inside of her, and delve for the rich pungent nectar contained within.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO… oooooooooooooooooo!” Maranda’s scream leveling out to a mere moan of obvious pleasure for the enjoyment of those watching nearby.

“That’s it baby! Howl!” Milo laughed.

“Close in,” Darrel directed, and the cameramen moved to just within the circle of light to capture what Darrel wanted from Maranda emotional, and fleshy upheaval. “Oh yeah, that’s great! Too bad your husband isn’t here to see this, Maranda. I’m sure it would be a fantasy come true to see your slutty ass wriggling around wantonly for another woman.”

“Fuck You!” Maranda shouted back sharply. The tongue in her twat twisting, and teasing incessantly maddening beyond her comprehension for sexual torture before now.

“In due time,” Darrel snickered back, then with a gravely edge to that baritone added, “and… when you’re ready to beg for my big black cock… I will.”

Maranda cringed in hopelessness, her fate sealed by her own involuntary request.

“Keep it up, Cheryl,” Darrel directed, “just don’t let her cum. But I want her begging for my cock in less than an hour!”

Maranda vowed to herself that she’d never give into Darrel’s demand, but within 15 minutes of Cheryl’s incredible teasing tongue doing things to her pussy that Maranda had never imagined she could live through, she knew it was a hopeless vow.

“Put the nipple clamps on her now?” Milo suggested from the void.

“Great idea, buddy,” Darrel agreed, “and go ahead and suck them nice fat titties first to make them pop up real good before you put them on her.”

The first touch of Milo’s lips locking around her nipples seared Maranda’s soul, causing her to start mumbling incoherently from then on, and only when Milo finally applied the nipple clamps did Maranda scream out in tortured bliss just short of orgasm as Cheryl once again stopped paying attention to Maranda’s pussy to halt the outpouring of pleasure.

“NOOOoooooooooooooo! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! Nooooooo!”

“No what Maranda?” Darrel inquired sweetly sickening. “No don’t stop? Or Please, Please Fuck Me, Darrel?”

“Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa!” Maranda gurgled out her frustration. The air suddenly think with apprehension all around her.

“Pease! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! Stop torturing meeeeeeeeeeee!”

“Well sure, babe!” Milo teased. “No problem! All ya gotta do is beg the boss to fuck you. You know, tell him to stick that big black prick of his into that fine hot little white fuck hole of yours,” as Cheryl’s tongue once again glanced across Maranda’s engorged clitoris.

“Ye… no... oooooooooooooo! Please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeazzzzzzzzze!!! Stop… don’t… stop… don’t… stop… don’t… stop! PLEASE!”

“Sounds like she’s begging for it to me,” Milo laughed.

Indeed, it took all of Maranda’s disintegrating strength to keep from babbling out her great need for Darrel’s dubious pleasure pleaser. Her hands already reaching out to hold Cheryl’s face by the woman’s hair tight into her groin, her hips wriggling to add to the woman’s tantalizing grip on her sanity, and the nearness of that ever illusive void of orgasmic nirvana. So that perhaps this way Maranda might at least get off enough to forestall the inevitable. Even if it was a lesbian charged obscenity. But it was not to be.

“That’s enough Cheryl,” Darrel commanded, “you may go now.”

“Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!” Maranda screamed as she lost her grip on Cheryl’s head, and that magical tongue slipped away from her crotch. But just as quickly something else smooth hard, and soft slid along the length of Maranda’s slit making her breath ease out in a long hiss; “Yessssssssssssssssssssssss!” The leathery appendage gliding along her engorged clit making her reach out, and hold it forcefully against her over heated flesh made her realize immediately that she was holding a prick of immense proportions. It had to be at least twice as big as Erick’s penis both in length, and girth. The damn thing was even bigger than her favorite vibrating dildo back home. The black one that she’d bought on a whim when they’d visited an Adult Novelty, and Book Store on her honeymoon last year to tease her husband with.. Oh sure she’d used it on herself in private when ever the urge was too much, and Erick unresponsive, but that too had been her choice, not the dildo’s.

“Oh yeah,” Milo crooned, “I think she likes your big black mamba, sir. Look at the way she’s trying to guide it into her fuck slot.”

Milo’s words damning her for the slut she’d always known she could be, Maranda blushed even redder in absolute shame at her own groveling response to that elephantine trunk like prick in her hands caressing the outer lips of her vulva, and engorged clit over, and over. But try as she might she couldn’t get the right angle to have it enter, and fill her cunny. Didn’t these people see that she was giv…

“Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!”

And suddenly just as quickly the huge head of that illusive cock popped into her pussy stretching her slit like nothing ever had in her life. “Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Oh FUCK YES!”

And she almost slipped over the edge of eternity into the abyss of climax when the head of that cock popped right back out of her.

“No! No! No! Please! Don’t! Stop… noooo… don’t… stop… fuck… me! Please!”

Her speech was all tangled up in her mouth, her mind wasn’t functioning properly, and more than anything she wanted, craved, and absolutely had to have that big nasty cock back in her pussy.All the way inside my pussy! All the fucking wayyyyy!

“Now that’s definitely begging,” Milo chuckled, “this cunt wants it real bad Darrel.”

“Just keep the cameras rolling, smart-ass,” Darrel directed, “I want all of it on film, and tape for her to view later on.”

“No sweat, sir. There’s plenty of film, and they’ve just changed the video tapes for fresh blank ones.”

“Here that, slut!” Darrel whispered. “If you want this big black dick you better start begging for it. And I mean you had better make me believe you really want it, too!”

“P… lease…”

“Call me master.”

“Pl… ease… …mass…ter…” Maranda heard her own voice violating her own vow not to give in, yet, knowing her traitorous body had even now reached her mental faculties to the point of making her actually beg this strange unknown black man,this crazy fucking NIGGER BASTARD to take her most sacred possessions.

“Please what, WHORE? What is it exactly that you want?”

“Please… …master, PLEASE! Fu…ck… ME! Fuck me! Fuck me with your Big BLACK… COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKKKKK!” The last coming out as a cross between a gargling sound, and a scream as the head of Darrel’s prick once again slid into Maranda’s pussy.

Part Three:

“Okay Milo,” Darrel said, “NOW!”

And as Darrel pushed steadily into Maranda’s fist tight clenching cunt funnel Milo reached over, grabbed her clit between thumb and forefinger before shoving a needle through her most sensitive flesh. Maranda had just begun to leap over the edge down into the valley of multiple orgasm when the searing pain shot through her like a bullet.

“Ahhhhhhhh… Oouuuuuuuuu..Shhhhhhhhhhhhhittttttt!”

Strangely enough the pain must have been like a hand slapping her, and pushed her into an orgasm of such strength, and multitude that her brain began to shut down, and an all-consuming black void envelope her as Maranda fell into the oblivion passing out right on cue for Darrel’s cameras.

‘Well, as long as she’s out pierce her nipples, put in the three gold rings I bought as well,” Darrel directed Milo. And as Milo did his bidding Darrel took the time to push steadily deeper into the unconscious flesh of his latest conquest until the head of his cock was knocking up against Maranda’s cervix. Then he eased back an inch, waiting for Milo to finish his task.

“Give her another whiff of that stimulant, Milo.”

************

The dream of large Hershey Kisses melting into a pool for her to wallow around, soak and luxuriate in like a mammoth mud bath, was fast becoming Maranda’s all time favorite dream when the outer edges of reality once again begged, and needled her for attention. The feeling of having the cramps when her period had ended only a week ago was absurd, but it persisted nonetheless. And then her eyes flew wide open as she instantly realized just what was causing that cramped feeling in her body. The blurred image of a black male over top of her greeted Maranda as the world crashed into being around her. The feeling that there was something familiar about this black man faded quickly as she realized it had to be his massive penis that was crammed, stretching out her here before dainty, and tight little vagina.

“Ah good,” came the baritone voice she’d come to know as Darrel’s, “I see you once again amongst the living. In the future though, I would appreciate it if you only came upon my command, little bitch.”

Once again the over whelming humiliation of her shameful situation made her blush. But this time with the blush came tiny little pinpricks at both her breasts, and vagina, particularly at her nipples, and clitty. Instantly painful, yet ticklishly teasing both at the same time, and uncomfortable to be sure in her present condition as the sexual toy/plaything of these horrible people. Added to the pleasure pain of having her pussy being warped, stretched out to almost twice that of what any cock, fortunate enough to have garnered her favor in the past, made her cunt pulse with the beat of her heart, and cause it to melt in uncontrolled sexual heat the like of which Maranda had never imagined in her life before now.

There was no doubt that they had teased her to one mind shattering orgasm already, but she was damned if she would let them make her cum… ever again. Maranda vowed this to herself once again, and prayed that she could keep her resolve, though she knew already that it was a hopeless cause the way her cunt was responding to that big black prick wedged into it now.

“How’s it feel to be Nigger pussy now, Whore?” Darrel snickered, and she heard similar snickering out there in the black beyond the spotlights they were under shaming her all the more. “Oh don’t think for a moment that I can’t tell that I’m the first black cock to grace this hallowed fuck funnel of yours. It’s obvious that the only thing you’ve ever let it feed on was little white pimple dicks like your husband’s, or some dinky jock back in high school. But no more, baby! Uh uh. No, once you go black, you never go back. And that’s a promise, Bitch!”

Then as if to establish his point Maranda felt that huge black cock of Darrel’s move slowly out of her. Immediately there was a feeling of total, and utter emptiness filling her soul as that horse sized cock pulled out. The flesh that had been stretched out refusing to shrink momentarily left a gaping longing of incredible want inside of Maranda.

“Nooooooooo! Please!” Maranda cried out involuntarily. Her arm raising up, hands grabbing at the blur of black flesh above her as her legs followed in like manner snaking around behind Darrel as well. “Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze! NO!”

And as if answer to a silent prayer, the cock of the strange black man once again pressed back into her fuck sleeve.

“Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!” Maranda hissed, and the shame of her traitorous body giving into the qualms of this blasphemous black bastard, her so called Black Master, corrupted any resolve she had left. “Yes, yes, YES!”

“Yes, you like that don’t my little slut,” Darrel stated the obvious, shaming Maranda all the more with his truth, “Do you feel my bare cock inside you? You wouldn’t want to ruin this feeling with a condom over it would you? I can feel everything inside you like this... my big black cock slides in so easily... because it excites you so much more than those puny pimple pricks you’re used to. Doesn’t it? DOESN’T IT?”

“OOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo! Yessssssssss… Masssssssssster!”

Maranda’s own mind betraying her now as much as her body as she began to actually welcome Darrel’s dominance over her this way. Her speech center no longer under her will like everything else that was her. After all, there was really no choice for her in this matter, and she knew now that of a certainty that this Devil’ cock owned her naked sweating booty.

The feeling of helplessness as they have videoed it all.....ALL of it ...her body as it was unclothed, showing her as she could no longer fight from the shock of it all happening... worrying that someone might think she had actually allowed it... the pictures of her nipples as a stranger licked and sucked them... hardening... her body as it

jerked from the feeling of that woman’s tongue licking her... the fear if there were moans of begging between the pleas to stop. The video capturing her face as this monster slid inside her... her pleas to stop being drowned out by the sounds of being fucked... and talked down to… as if… as if she were nothing more than some common… street walker!

************

Darrel laughed inwardly as he saw the subtle changes taking place in Maranda broadcast on her beautiful face as he started to saw his cock in and out of the formerly innocent housewife’s snug snatch with incredible ease.She sure is a wet pig, he thought.But then they were once his cock had them stretched out properly.

“OOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo! Yessssssssss… Masssssssssster!”

“Yeah, I knew you’d love it,” Darrel said, “whores like you always hide behind a facade of bullshit that fools most assholes like your husband. I’d love to see the look on his face when he puts his pimple in you after this.”

The fear of uncertainty that darkened Maranda’s face then made Darrel shove his cock all the way into her.

************

“OOOOOOOOOOOOO GGGGAAAAAAAAWWDDDDD!” Came out as a long gargled gasping scream as his cock slammed up against her cervix. Not even her special dildo had gotten that far inside of her pussy. And suddenly Maranda was once again on the edge of forever, ready to topple into the valley of climax.

"Do you feel that....the juices running down between your ass....I think you are ready...."

"Oh God....please… ahh... do this to me!"

“That’s it BITCH! CUM!” Darrel shouted, and continued slamming in and out of her pussy. “Cum on this big Nigger dick for all the cameras to see! Cum you nasty white Slut! Show the whole world what a cock hungry married white slut can do with the right cock in her filthy fuck hole!”

Her body started to quiver and even though she tried to stop the feeling inside of her she felt his lips on her right nipple flipping the recently pierced ring, and started to cumm... she tried to hide it but he sensed it and went deeper in her… even hitting her cervix over and over again until she exploded in an orgasm.

And as her orgasm reached its peak she heard his voice repeating over and over... "Cum slut, cum for the camera... show how much you like my cock inside you!"

Maranda realized in horror that her orgasm had been going on for minutes and it was all on film, and imagined what it would show of her.. and realized her body was writhing under Darrel, and that he had placed her hands around his head sometime during this.

As she felt the utter defeat and betrayal of her body ...he started thrusting faster in side of her (never stopping...)and she felt his fingers touching her butt before he forced one inside of her easily.

"You are going to cum one more time for the video my little slut..."

Maranda could feel his finger and cock inside of her, and she couldn’t fight it anymore, heard herself moaning and breathing as she gave in, and started to cum again. And as she came she felt her hips being lifted higher and felt her pussy stretched to the limits with his cock. Then heard him whispering...

"I want you to feel this....I want you to feel my cum as it pours inside you...all inside you... everywhere...!"

Her face had to be showing the helpless confusion as she realized what he was saying. Then Maranda felt it… warm slimy liquid being forced through her cervix, felt it going deep… deep inside of her... anywhere he wanted it to. And by lifting her hips more it continued for a long time... slowly pumping her full of his elixir from hell for minutes… before she started to slowly pass out...

Part Four:

Maranda awoke on her back with a pillow under her butt her skirt and blouse and shoes rumpled, but still on, and she sighed in relief.

“It was… had to have been…” she said aloud, “just a bad dream.”

Then she heard the TV in the other room and figured that her husband was back from playing golf. So she sat up, and slid off of the crumpled bed, and walked through the suite only to end up staring in shock as she saw herself cuming over and over on the TV screen. That’s when she felt the warm fluid running down the inside of her thigh and realized her bra and panties were missing. Immediately Maranda started to tremble and her pussy began to pour cum down along the inside of her thighs and calves. Her legs giving out she fell to the ground crying.

"Oh God....please… ahh... do this to me!" Came out of the boob tube in her own voice, condemning her as a low life slutty whore forever. And the tear ducts in her eyes opened wider flooding her face with self-pity long before she saw the note taped to the VCR on top of the television.