The Taking of Nathalia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darwin walked around her watching how she lay there, watching the curves of her body, looking at the perfect shape of her breasts. At this moment in life Darwin's world had been instilled into Nathalia and himself. The rhythm of their breathing was slowly becoming in tune with each other, a deep calmness filled both of them, and they were in perfect harmony. Darwin only saw Nathalia, and Nathalia only saw Darwin, they had become two opposite halves of one, Yin and Yang.

Darwin bent down and kissed her, soft and gentle, his tongue pushed itself into her mouth, her tongue became one with his. Darwin's hands moved over her body, gently caressing her soft silken skin. The touch of his hands on her body made her shiver and tremble in anticipation of what Darwin was going to do next. His left hand slowly descended down to her cunt, caressing her body on it's way, his right hand started to massage her breast, the fingers of his left hand circled her clit without touching it, just teasing. Her fluids were running like crazy, she was excited beyond exciting, she begged Darwin, "Please Master take me, I need you."

"Not yet."

She was excited beyond belief, her body was screaming, no, it was demanding sex. "Please, please my Lord, I beg of you take me, I need you."

Darwin's right hand slapped her across the face and again he slapped her.

"What do you think you are doing, did I not tell you just now not yet? "he said to her in a tone of voice so soft it was almost a whisper. Nathalia's disobedience had disappointed him, she needed to be disciplined, gone was the tenderness and softness.

Darwin took handcuffs out of his metal case, as well as a dildo and a butt plug and neatly laid them out on a black satin sheet. Walking around Nathalia, he stopped behind her.

"Stand up Nathalia and bend." Nathalia stood up, spread her legs slightly and bent. Although Darwin had not instructed her to spread her legs she wanted him to have a good view of her already wet pussy, she was hoping it would tempt him into taking her right there and then, and forget about her disobedience. Darwin softly caressed her butt, his hands stayed for a minute on her left butt cheek. He knew Nathalia was his, his sub, his slave. He loved her with a passion that astonished him, and he had only known her one day. Darwin had been in the lifestyle for a long time before he found her, he almost did not believe it. She was almost too good to be true, but she was not an illusion or a mirage to be swept away when his thirst for love and submission were fulfilled. She was real, and his.

Darwin took the butt plug and caressed her pussy with it, she was already soaking wet. He used her liquid to wet the plug and then slowly inserted it. He had taken a fairly big one, Darwin knew that it was not going to be easy to insert it completely in her butt, however practice makes perfect. Slowly, he inserted the butt plug turning to left and right while pushing it in. With force it took him a good two minutes to get it in completely, he had not been sure if he would have been able to. He now took the dildo, it was also a fairly big one but Nathalia was so wet that it went in quite easy.

Darwin took his cane and started to tease Nathalia, slowly dragging it across her back, hitting her very softly. She started to get excited again very fast, pain was an aphrodisiac for Nathalia and the anticipation of pain even more. A sharp fast move with Darwin's wrist and the cane hit her back, again and again the cane hit her back and her bottom. Darwin was not hitting full force, he was just warming her up. His disappointment in Nathalia had gone and had been replaced with pure lust, seeing her body lying there helpless excited him. Darwin bent over and slipped a finger into Nathalia's wet pussy sliding it deep into her, not removing the dildo but forcing his fingers to enter around it. He pulled the fingers out and wiped her juices across her face and lips before forcing his finger into her mouth so that she could taste how hot she was. She started licking and sucking on his finger, like it were a cock. He took his finger from her mouth and then again wiped it across her face and lips, this time coating her with her own spit.

In a sudden urge of unquenchable passion he pulled the dildo out of Nathalia's pussy. Darwin held his steel hard cock with one hand and pressed it against Nathalia's hungry wet pussy lips, applying just a little pressure. His dick slid in with great difficulty, the dildo in her arse made it hard for him to fit his manhood. Nathalia gasped in ecstasy and in pain. Darwin slowly slid his cock all the way into her pussy, her body tightening up more and more with every inch.

"Darwin... yes, it feels so fucking good... yes, Darwin, harder!" Nathalia moaned in ecstasy. Darwin looked down at her fuckhole swallowing his lance, sliding back and forth on his long member. It only took him minutes to feel his cum building up in his testicles, In a load moan Darwin came in her starving pussy, it seemed to Darwin he just could not stop cumming, his cum kept flowing from him, overflowing Nathalia's orifice. Darwin could not believe how much he had just cum and how hard, his body was still shaking from the force of his ejaculation, and Nathalia was not in a much better condition, but she had not cum yet.

Darwin took two fingers and dipped them into Nathalia's cum laden pussy. He gently massaged his cum into her clit and the slightest touch of his fingers started a shaking in Nathalia's body which became heavier with every caress of his fingers on her love pearl. Her body started to shudder violently, her back arched and she screamed his name when the first of a series of violent orgasms exploded through her body. Orgasm after orgasm rippled through her body, his touch on her clit felt like pure fire, it was a fire which she did not want to put out but she needed to extinguish, the agony of cumming was bringing her to the brink of total exhaustion. Nathalia lost control over her body and her mind, the only thing left to her was to surrender to the pleasure and in such gain control. Her palpitating body gave in to pleasure and she felt for the first time in her life a warm liquid flow from her, squirt out of her. Finally the exquisite torture finished, her body was still shaking and she felt his lips on her own and Nathalia knew that this was just the first of many times their lips would touch.

The end?

12