The Taking of Raven

Story Info
A night of camming goes awry.
2k words
4.43
11.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Raven, dressed in a low-cut white t-shirt and blue panties, settles in front of her laptop in her bedroom, ready for a fun night of camming. Signing on to the site, she is soon besieged with visitors, with several of her regulars hailing her.

Hey Songbird, how are you?

Songbird, hi, how was your day? How was school?

yay, Raven is online!! What do you have planned for us tonight

"Hi guys, I'm a little tired. School sucked, work sucked, but now I'm here, and it's all better, right?!"

"Hmm, trying to decide what I'm doing tonight. I got a new buttplug, it's bigger than the other one."

Picking up the two anal toys, she shows them to the camera as she speaks.

"Maybe someone can give me some ideas on what to wear for our fun tonight. Any suggestions?"

Downstairs, a shadow crosses the foyer as an intruder makes his way through the downstairs. He walks silently across the stone floor and slowly peeks into the living room on the right, playing his thin beam flashlight throughout. Seeing nothing, he moves to the next room, marking it as an office, with the kitchen across the hall. At the foot of the stairs, he hears a feminine voice and laughter.

maybe you can do a sexy nurse tonight

I can't wait to see you with that new beast in your ass! That thing is large, lol.

Laughing, Raven grasps her breast and pinches her nipple through her shirt and bra.

"It is large, isn't it? I'm going to need some lube for this one. I wish my new boyfriend was here to lick my ass," she moans in lust and frustration.

boyfriend? what, who? I thought I was your man!

I'll do it. Can I be your boyfriend, please please please?

"Dont worry, there is enough of me for several of you, but only if you promise to NOT take it easy on me!"

Laughter and tips cascade from Raven's viewers, as they all know her proclivities.

The intruder slowly ascends the to the second level, trying to remain silent. A stair creaks slightly, he freezes, listening for movement upstairs.

Raven stops and cocks her head, amid thoughts that she heard something from somewhere in the house.

Is somebody there?

Raven, maybe it's your bf coming to rim you

Hey, maybe it's someone coming to ravage you!

RUN! Get out of there

nvm, stay there, that's hot, lol

Raven reads the screen and giggles, "At this point, either would be welcomed. I need to get fucked!"

lol, what's your address, I'll be right there

coming right over

I would pay to see that, lol

Reaching the top, the dark clothed man turns off his flashlight as the moonlight shines through from a porch door. He hears more sounds from the inhabitant coming from a room to the left. He crosses the room to the bedroom door.

Chapter 2

The masked intruder comes into the room, holding a very sharp looking knife is his hand.

Raven, startled and scared, shrinks back.

"What are you doing in here? What do you want?"

He responds with a snarl, "Shut up. Just do what I tell you."

Reaching down, he pulls her to a standing position, bunches her t-shirt and pulls it out from her body. Taking the knife, he cuts the shirt down the middle. Then, with a flick of the blade, he cuts her bra in the middle of her breasts.

He pulls off the cut shirt and bra and orders, "Turn around slut, and put your arms behind you. NOW!" He then tries her wrists together tightly and tests the bindings. Satisfied with his work, the man forces Raven on to the bed face down on her knees, panty clad bottom up in the air.

Looking around, he spies the webcam site and the toys.

"So, you like to put things in your ass on camera huh? Okay, I'm game, let's do this, little girl."

Reaching over, the intruder grabs the larger of the two plugs, the new one, the beast. He grabs her head, turning her face towards the cam. Then he shoves the plug towards her mouth. "You're going to want to get this really wet. I'm about to shove it in your ass."

Moaning in mixed fear and lust, she allows her assailant to put the anal toy in her mouth. Working saliva around in her mouth, she sucks the toy and coats it with fluids. Standing behind the trussed girl, the masked man slips the knife under her panties at her hip. Slicing the waistband apart, he then does the same to the other side.

Pulling the panties off of her, he notices how they cling to her crotch. He reaches down and finds the girl's cunt sopping wet, her fluids oozing out of her hole and coating her thighs.

"Damn slut, you are getting turned on by this, aren't you?" he laughs as he palms her pussy, fingers tips brushing her clit.

Raven manages to moan around the butt plug filling her mouth, and unconsciously pushes back, grinding her pussy against his hand.

He slaps her pussy and she jumps, moaning deliriously, spit dripping from the edges of her full mouth.

Again he laughs. "You're a dirty little fuckhole, aren't you," slapping her bare ass with the flat of his hand. Raven groans in ecstasy as she writhes, wondering, waiting for what's next.

The intruder then proceeds to spank Raven's ass, thighs, and pussy. She gets wetter every time he slaps, with her cunt juice splattering when he comes in contact with her now spread open lips. In a very short time, her ass cheeks and thighs are red, welts rising on her fair skin. Her pussy, inflamed and swollen, is sensitive to the slightest touch.

Suddenly he wrenches the plug from her mouth. Reaching between her legs, he drags his fingers through her sodden pussy, gathering her juices, then smears her nectar over her rosebud, slipping a finger quickly in and out.

The little minx gasps and involuntarily pushes back on the intruding digit, causing him to sneer. "You want this so bad, you slut, don't you?"

Whimpering, Raven groans an affirmative.

"What's that? Tell me what you want me to do? Do you want me to stop and leave? Do you want me to disappear now? Tell me." The man runs the anal toy through her wide open lips and around her now winking asshole.

"Please, don't, I mean, I want... uhhhhh, please stop teasing me."

"Teasing you? Hahaha. You want this inside you right now, don't you? It's okay, tell your scary Daddy what you want," as he spanks her shapely backside again.

Through tears of shame and pain and lust, she cries out, "Yes, please fill my ass with that. I want it deep. Please fuck me!"

He wastes no time and pushes the butt plug past her outer sphincter. As she cries out in pleasure and pain, he forces the toy farther into her spreading ass. Suddenly it pops into her ass, with the base nestled in between her cheeks. Sighing in contentment, she adjusts to the silicone toy that now invades her rectum.

He spanks a few more times, making sure to land shots directly onto the plug, making her scream in pleasure. Suddenly, he flips her body over, with her head at the edge of the bed. She looks up to see his cock hanging in front of her face. The intruder grabs the side of her face and slides his meaty cock between her lips.

Relaxing her throat muscles, she breathes through her nose as he shoves his dick to the back of her throat. As he presses deeper, she can feel her throat filling up and his balls at her lips. Her pussy continues to leak and spasm as he begins to saw his cock in and out of her mouth. He violently facefucks her for a few moments, her saliva bubbling out of her mouth, loving the feeling of being manhandled.

He pulls his cock out and rubs the spit and precum all over face, smearing it into her skin. Then, he drops his balls into her gasping, wanting mouth. She slurps and sucks his sack as his hands go to her breasts. While he violently slaps, pinches, and pulls at her rock hard nipples, she feels her first orgasm building.

He reaches down and puts his dick back into her mouth and then wraps his hands around her throat, thumbs at the hollow of her throat. Squeezing her neck, he resumes fucking her mouth, balls deep and back, causing her to lose her breath.

She feels fire burning throughout her body, with the hot cock clogging her airway, the large plug filling her ass, and her pussy flaming hot with arousal. Her orgasm continues to build until she feels his cockhead start to swell. When he pushes his dick all the way in, his cum starts shooting into her throat. Blissfully, she lets it slide down her throat as his orgasm ignites hers. Her pussy floods the sheets beneath her as she climaxes, delirious from the combined asphyxia and stimulation. Still shooting cum, he pulls his cock out and releases several jets onto her face, throat, and tits.

She lays there, gasping, while he wipes the cum from her body and feeds it to her willing mouth, relishing every handful, swallowing it as if she's starving. He reaches over and grabs her torn panties, wiping her pussy with them. He balls them up and shoves then into her mouth. Raven can taste her own cum on the material, and her body continues to spasm.

He rolls her over onto her stomach and shifts her so she is bent over the bed, legs spread against the bed, pussy and plug-filled ass pointing out. The masked man, dick still hard, reaches to the butt plug. Grasping the base, he pulls it out to where the widest part is stretching her asshole, and then slams it back in. She screams through the soiled underwear and pushes back against him. He repeats the process several times while another orgasm overcomes her.

Feeling his cock at her steaming tunnel, she wiggles back at him, and he fills her pussy with his cock in one stroke. When he bottoms out, his pubic bone smashes against the plug embedded deep in her ass, and she screams again in pleasure. Grabbing two handfuls of her hair, he yanks her head back for leverage as he strokes in and out out her drenched pussy. After several minutes of roughly slamming into her pussy, he lets go of her hair and pulls out.

Raven looks back over her shoulder with a wanton look of predatory lust on her face. She sees him reach toward her ass and feels the plug pulled from her ass. The feeling of emptiness is both relieving and saddening at the same time, but is soon replaced with the heat of his cock, as he slams it into her gaping asshole.

He grabs the torn shirt that's binding her hands together and uses that leverage to roughly, steadily ram his meat in her ass. She cries, whimpers, and screams her muted pleasure as he ravages her asshole. She loses track of her body and mind as she comes in an undulating wave of ecstasy, slightly blacking out from the sensory overload. Then she feels him slam himself as deep as he can while he shoots another load from his cock deep into her body. She senses the warm sperm coating the inside of her ass, which forces another huge orgasm to wrack her body.

The cam audience, having watched throughout the entire ordeal, are waiting with bated breath to see what happens next to Songbird97, their Raven, their virtual cumslut. They see the masked man pull his flaccid penis from between her cheeks. He carefully uses his knife to cut free the t-shirt tying her wrists together and uses the rags to wipe his dick.

Leaning down, the masked man whispers into the exhausted fucktoy's ear, then leaves the room.

Raven slowly moves to her laptop, sees the many tips that were given to her by her fans, waves, and closes her cam window. She curls back onto her bed, snuggles her plushie doll, and drifts off to sleep, a sated smile on her face.

Fin

_________________

First time submission, I appreciate all feedback, good and bad. Thank you in advance, hopefully this is liked. Until next time...