The Taking of Rebecca Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca is a little envious of her and her clitoris. It is something that Rebecca dreams of, having a clit of her own. Rebecca continues her voyage down Wan-li's body, through the valley of her thin tummy to her bald mound. When Rebecca's tongue flicks Wan-li's clit for the first time, Wan-li's hips pop up to meet it and she coos. Rebecca positions herself directly in line with Wan-li's pussy and continues to lick and flick her clit, sucking it into her mouth and sending little lightning bolts through Wan-li. Rebecca's butt is high in the air as she probes Wan-li's clit. Suddenly, Wan-li cums again, hard, screaming loudly and breathing harshly. At that moment, her pussy squirts and Rebecca's face is bathed in pussy juice. Lilith, Ruby and Taisha are all in awe of the sight of a pussy squirting. Linda takes this as a cue and moves in behind Rebecca, pulls out the butt plug and begins to slowly push her cock into her ass. Rebecca's head pops up in surprise, but rather than protest, she pushes her ass back against the huge cock, looking over into Lilith's eyes.

Rebecca's ass is still a little sore from the earlier ravaging, but she wants this, she wants Linda inside her. She wants it bad. She grits her teeth as the invader stretches her to proportions she has never known. Taisha's was long and thick in her ass and felt wonderful. Ruby's cock was thicker and stretched her to the point that it hurt but Rebecca had cum from that fucking. Nothing could have prepared her for this. Rebecca groans with a voice that is other-worldly as the head of that cock passes through her anal ring. Her breaths come in short, fast bursts of air as she struggles to relax and let it happen. When Linda's cock head passes through the ring, Rebecca could swear that something went pop. Then Rebecca suddenly feels her breathing come back to normal as Linda's cock smoothly glides on in. God! She felt so full. She guessed that she had maybe 8 inches of Linda's heavily veined cock inside of her and Rebecca can feel each inch, each vein, each bump as it passes through her rosebud. It felt like her body was an extension of Linda's. Linda's cock arches upward a little when it is hard and this is fortunate for Rebecca as the monster cock passes her prostate. The rubbing of her prostate makes her moan loudly. As Linda's cock continues to push into her, Rebecca feels a point inside her where she thinks the large cock will not be able to go further. Linda grabs onto Rebecca's shoulders and causes her to arch her back and something inside her gives and a few moments later Linda bumps up against her. Rebecca had somehow taken it all, the longest hard cock she's ever managed to pass all the way inside her. Her tummy feels taut. She is sweating profusely from her head to her toes from working so hard to take Linda's huge cock.

Linda bent down enough to ask, "Are you alright?"

Rebecca responds, "Yes. Please fuck me? Cum in me, please. I want to feel your cum inside me. I need it. Please?"

Lilith stands up at hearing this. This is more than she could have imagined would happen in a single day, but Rebecca was pleading for Linda's cum. It wasn't that Rebecca didn't like to fuck. She was great in bed, but she is begging for Linda to cum inside her. She is craving cum.

Lilith dropped to her knees in front of Rebecca. Rebecca immediately reaches for her cock. "Please Mistress, give me your cum?" Linda pulls about half of her cock out and then pushes it back in. Rebecca feels more than a tingle deep inside of her and she moans softly. Rebecca takes Lilith's cock into her mouth and begins sucking on it with an enthusiasm that Lilith had not ever seen from Her little one. Up on the bed, Ruby and Taisha are giving Wan-li her own double penetration. Taisha is in her pussy while Ruby is in her ass.

Linda smacks Rebecca on the ass and sets a rhythm of fucking that causes Rebecca to moan profusely around the cock in her mouth. Rebecca is doing something else that she hadn't done before. She is deep-throating Lilith. Lilith let Linda set the pace as Rebecca's sucking is in time to the fucking Linda is giving her. Linda's cock is doing a wonderful job of massaging Rebecca's insides. Rebecca's little cock gets hard and is throbbing. As Linda fucks her deeper than she has ever been fucked before, Rebecca feels her pulse quickening and her breathing becomes labored. Linda continues to withdraw eight to nine inches of her cock from Rebecca's ass and plunge it back in, each vein pulsing as she fucks Rebecca. Linda's balls begin moving around in their tight pocket, filling with cum for Rebecca's ass.

Ruby fucks Wan-li's ass as if she had never fucked an ass before, but she keeps looking at Rebecca. Even in Wan-li, Ruby can think of nothing else than Rebecca's ass. Taisha lays back and enjoys the movement of Wan-li's body as it strokes her cock. Wan-li can feel the fullness of both cocks plunging deep inside of her. Each cock giving her a different feeling. Taisha's cock is smooth and bumps against her cervix with each stroke. Ruby's cock is thick and stretches her ass enough to make the whole experience heavenly. Ruby moans and says that she is ready to cum. Wan-li tells her to pull out because she wants to swallow the cum. Yes, Wan-li is a cum slut and she's happy and proud of it. She never wants to waste a single drop. At the crucial moment, Ruby pulls out and stands over the little Asian girl who takes the cock straight into her mouth and finishes Ruby off. Ruby cums hard, harder than she has all day, even harder than she had with Rebecca, but she closes her eyes, imagining it is Rebecca beneath her. Her cock is spent as Wan-li swallows all that Ruby has to give.

Lilith is the first to cum of this threesome. Rebecca sucks her deep into her throat and Lilith cums hard, her cock swallowed to the base, her cum going deep into Rebecca. Rebecca then strokes Lilith's cock with her mouth to get the last of her seed. For Rebecca, the taste is wonderful, but as she releases Lilith's cock, suddenly her own body begins to shake uncontrollably as her own orgasm literally shakes her. Rebecca looks down at her little cock and sees her own cum squirt from the tip. She tries desperately to catch all of it in the palm of her hand, but her orgasm shakes her so hard that all she can do is capture a few drops, which she immediately licks off her fingers. Linda's balls burn with desire and, as Rebecca shakes, Linda releases her seed deep inside of her. Her cock pulses hard and squirts over and over, more and more of her hot sperm splashes inside Rebecca, like it is never going to end! Rebecca lays there, face down in her hands, ass in the air, and glows. Her ass is sore, but she is happy. Linda starts to pull out as her mammoth cock softens. Rebecca isn't about to take a chance on losing any of Linda's cum and puts her hands underneath her ass. Linda grabs the butt plug, knowing full well that Rebecca wants to keep all of her cum. As her cock withdraws from Rebecca's ass some cum follows. There was just too much and Rebecca couldn't close her rosebud sufficiently to keep it all in. Linda stuffs a few pillows under Rebecca's tummy pushing her ass up even further until she is off her knees. Gravity draws Linda's cum further into Rebecca's ass. Linda inserts the butt plug, and Rebecca catches the few drippings in her hands. Once done, Rebecca does something that she never dreamed she would do. She swallows the cum drippings and savors the taste.

Rebecca gets up. Her head is spinning. Linda fills her like no one else has, Ruby makes her lust for cum, but Lilith is her love. Suddenly, everything goes dark.

12