The Taking of Rebecca Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda wants Rebecca and she wants her bad. From all that she has witnessed, she would love to make Rebecca her own.

Rebecca crawls on the bed over toward Linda. When she reaches Linda's side, Linda gives her a deep passionate kiss. Lilith just swallows at the sight. Rebecca returns the kiss and together they hold the kiss for a few moments. Linda has Rebecca kneel in front of her on the floor. Rebecca does as she is told, kneeling directly in front of Linda. Linda's cock is semi-hard and, for Rebecca, inviting.

Rebecca starts by licking the head of the long cock. Precum is oozing steadily from the tip. Wan-li watches intently as Rebecca slowly takes a little of Linda's cock into her mouth. Wan-li, herself, has only been able to take about half of that cock into her own mouth and smiles smugly, certain that Rebecca won't do any better. Rebecca laps up the precum and the taste is sweet. The taste of Linda's cock energizes Rebecca and renews her. She laps at the head with a strong desire to take the cock deep into her ass. Rebecca takes the first couple of inches into her mouth and is amazed at how easily she takes those couples of inches. Linda is thick and the thought of taking her deep into her mouth causes Rebecca to fear that she will choke and disappoint Linda, but she continues to suck the cock, taking it in a little at a time, maybe half an inch every few motions of the cock traveling in and out of her mouth.

Lilith, Ruby and Taisha stand close to watch the action and noticeably drool at the sight. Wan-li sits and waits patiently for the inevitable choking of Rebecca.

Rebecca sets a slow rhythm of taking more and more of the huge cock into her mouth, breathing in time with the withdrawal. She has to go slow in order to keep her breathing steady. She takes the cock in four, five, then six inches, feeling the cock go slowly into her throat. She has to think to herself that pleasing Linda is first and foremost so that she can stay relaxed and let Linda's cock sink evermore into her throat. Everyone is in disbelief at how much cock she is taking. Rebecca gets closer and closer to the base of Linda's cock. Seven, then eight inches of hard cock goes into her throat. She is up on her knees while Linda leans on the edge of the bed. Ruby gets a chair for Linda and sets it next to her. Linda ignores Ruby's thoughtfulness, not wanting to break the spell Rebecca is under. Their eyes are locked on each other until Rebecca passes the point where the cock goes deep into her throat. Linda takes her hand and strokes Rebecca's hair, encouraging her to continue this wondrous moment. Never has Linda felt so good and so close to another person. Rebecca has her spellbound. Nine inches, then ten inches and finally Rebecca stretches her lips and leaves a perfect lipstick ring at the base. The other gurls watch this feat, wet mouthed, salivating, and hard. Lilith drops to her knees in awe. Taisha's jaw hangs open. Ruby, being an insatiable creature, lusts for Rebecca's ass once again, her cock is hard at the sight of Rebecca's accomplishment.

This is the first time anyone has ever been able to take more than half of Linda's cock and she is in heaven. Her passion and desire for Rebecca is stronger than ever. Rebecca, unable to hold her breath for more than a minute and a half, withdraws from Linda's cock until there is still four inches in her mouth and she takes a deep breath and swallows the cock again. Linda is riveted on the sight of her cock being taken so smoothly. She leans her head back from the feeling of intense pleasure. She reaches down and very gently takes Rebecca's head in her hands. She sets a rhythm, fucking Rebecca's throat. She picks up the pace just a little bit in order to increase the intensity of the cocksucking she is receiving. She withdraws six inches, Rebecca breaths, then she pushes her cock back down into Rebecca's throat, feeling her sweet lips pressing against the length of her cock. Rebecca can feel every inch, every vein and every bump of Linda's cock. She is a cocksucking machine and doing what nobody else has ever done. Rebecca's saliva is leaving a long trail along the length of Linda's cock and it begins to dribble down her chin.

As the cock withdraws from her throat, Lilith licks the length of it, savoring the taste of the cock and Rebecca's saliva. At the sight of this, Taisha also kneels from the other side and licks the length of Linda's cock as it travels rhythmically in and out of Rebecca's throat. Linda has been unconsciously moaning and her moaning is getting louder. Taisha's and Lilith's tongues meet around the thickness of the cock and they swirl their tongues together in time with the deep-throating.

Ruby can no longer stand the building lust inside of her and she moves behind Rebecca. Rebecca feels something new yet familiar behind her. She realizes it must be Ruby as she can see Lilith and Taisha on either side of Linda's cock. Ruby removes the butt plug and slowly feeds her cock into Rebecca's ass. The wanton lust is overwhelming her and she has to work hard to keep the invasion slow and easy. Rebecca's rosebud, swollen from all of the fucking, is almost back to normal, though puffy. Rebecca pushes lightly against Ruby's cock and Ruby slides in, her cock sinking into the depths of Rebecca's sweet ass. Ruby allows the rhythm of the deep-throating to set the pace of her fucking Rebecca's ass. Rebecca picks up the pace, the mammoth cock gliding easily now into her throat, which swells like a snake taking in its prey. She wants Linda's cum. She wants it more now than she has ever wanted cum. Linda's moans are getting deeper and guttural. She is beyond desire and loves the pace of Rebecca's cocksucking. Linda can feel the massive cock get harder as she gets closer to orgasm and so can Rebecca. But, Rebecca stays relaxed as she feels all resistance leave her. She is truly loving this moment.

Linda feels her orgasm coming. She wants to delay it and thinks of other things, anything to keep her mind off the impending climax. Ruby is enjoying the slow rhythmic stroking of her cock as Rebecca pushes back against it with each withdrawal of Linda's cock from Rebecca's throat. Linda's thoughts betray her and her climax builds. She can't believe the stamina of this lovely girl sucking her cock. She gives one last groan and then releases a moan that shakes the room. She is cumming while her cock is buried in Rebecca's throat. The orgasm lasts a lifetime as Linda moans. Jet after jet of cum is shooting down Rebecca's throat. Rebecca expects to gag, but surprisingly she stays relaxed and lets the cum flow into her stomach. She holds her breath while Linda's cums wanting to keep the cock in her throat.

Ruby can't take it any longer and begins to thrust into Rebecca's ass. She wants to cum in her ass one more time. Rebecca finally withdraws Linda's cock to breath but keeps it inside her mouth. She milks the cock with her mouth, then she moves Taisha and Lilith aside to grab onto the wilting cock and tastes the cum as it drips on her tongue. She swallows the cock again and again. She strokes the cock several times to squeeze out all that Linda has to give. Ruby seizes the moment and begins to fuck Rebecca harder. She feels one last climax building and it is coming fast now. The slow rhythmic fucking of Rebecca has stimulated her cock to the point that all she can think about is cumming and she does. She cums hard but she has spent her load so many times that the amount she squirts is just a little bit. No matter, a cum is a cum and she has again taken Rebecca. Ruby pulls out her cock while it is still oozing slightly and once more inserts the butt plug into Rebecca's ass.

Rebecca feels woozy again, but manages to keep her senses. For a moment she thought she may blackout again. She steadies herself and breathes deeply a few times to keep balance. Linda watches knowingly and smiles down at her. Their eyes meet and Linda grabs Rebecca by the face and brings her to standing. The two embrace and kiss deeply. Linda is fulfilled now in a way she thought wasn't possible. Wan-li joins the hug. She feels strongly that Rebecca is amazing and worthy of being called a cum-loving slut. When the embrace is done, Ruby walks over to Rebecca and kisses her on the cheek, whispering a reminder to Rebecca that they have a date for Wednesday. Ruby smiles and then climbs up on the bed. She is exhausted and quickly falls asleep next to Taisha, her lust satisfied for now. Linda and Wan-li get dressed and leave for home. Rebecca didn't get to fuck Wan-li after all, but there will be another time for that. Lilith gets up and announces that she is going to shower and tells Rebecca to join her. Rebecca joins Lilith happily. Who knows what might happen next, Rebecca thinks, as she feels a tingling sensation from her cock.

12