The Taking of Rebecca Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruby bows, swings her arm in a welcoming gesture and Rebecca walks into the house and is surprised by the décor. Ruby not being extremely effeminate, Rebecca finds that the front room is mildly and tastefully decorated. The windows have thick blinds over them instead of curtains, but otherwise the furnishings are nice with a touch of womanly charm. There are candles everywhere and the room has the smell of sweet vanilla.

"Thank you," Rebecca replies, "Wow Ruby! This is nice. I don't mean to insult you, but this is not how I imagined your house would look."

Ruby breaks the spell, holding her finger up to Rebecca's lips with a "Shh."

Ruby then kisses Rebecca hard, pressing her lips firmly to Rebecca's, forcing her tongue passed Rebecca's lips. Rebecca accepts her tongue and they kiss deeply. When Rebecca opens her eyes, she sees Linda and two ladies she doesn't know standing in the doorway from the living room to the kitchen. She gasps with surprise. Linda approaches her and kisses her on the lips. Then even more surprisingly, the new girl comes over to her and gives her a soft, sensuous kiss.

Ruby introduces Rebecca to the first new girl, "Rebecca, this is Patricia."

Patricia is dazzling to look at. She is young, maybe in her early twenties. Rebecca takes in her round hips and butt, her C cup breasts, her blood red lips, and her ice blue eyes. She is the same height as Rebecca and her form is accentuated by shoulder length hair that is as black as night.

"Wow!" is all that Rebecca can say, her pulse pounding.

Patricia smiles back, "Wow, yourself."

Ruby introduces her lover, "Rebecca, this is Lorelei."

Lorelei is pretty, about six feet tall in three inch heels with a slender build. Her hair is closely cropped like Ruby's, only she's brunette. She is older, a late bloomer. Rebecca guesses she is forty or maybe fifty. It is hard to tell, but she is lovely. Her breasts are a B cup and she has very long legs that are well-formed and pleasant to look at. Rebecca likes her immediately.

Rebecca looks into her dark brown eyes and says, "Pleased to meet you."

Lorelei replies, "Enchante. My, aren't you cute," as she smiles broadly while they shake hands. Rebecca feels a little charge from the handshake, a positive energy.

Ruby steps in and grabs Rebecca by the arm and pulls her to her knees.

Ruby declares, "Now that you know everyone, it is time for some fun. Rebecca, take out Patricia's cock and show her how welcoming you can be. I know you are soaking your panties at the thought of sucking her cock. You have been thinking about cock since I first told you about our special evening. So, make it special or you won't get home before Lilith. Understand?"

Rebecca knows all to well what Ruby means, "I understand."

Ruby is right about her desire to have their cum. Rebecca craves it. She needs it.

She reaches up and unzips Patricia's black pleated skirt and works it down over her ample hips. It drops to the floor. Rebecca then pushes her thumbs up and under Patricia's panties and pulls them down to her ankles. Rebecca finds tucked away underneath those panties is a beautiful seven inch cock. It causes Rebecca to salivate profusely. It isn't particularly veiny as it hardens in front of her, but Rebecca sees that it curves upward slightly. She engulfs the cock with her mouth. She is hungry for it and it fills her mouth nicely. It isn't as thick as Ruby's by any means, but she loves the feel of it as she tastes the precum oozing from the head. It tastes good to her and she relishes the flavor. Patricia moans softly as Rebecca expertly devours her cock.

Linda smiles, knowing herself how well Rebecca can take a cock. Her own cock hardens at the sight. She feels the urge to move Patricia aside, but resists the temptation. Her turn is coming and she knows it. This will give Rebecca's throat an opportunity to get accustomed to taking one deep before taking her own cock.

Ruby, on the other hand, wants Rebecca's ass. Her own cock is hard just thinking about it. It is all that she has thought about for the passed few days. She is obsessed with it.

Lorelei wants Rebecca's ass as well. She removes her skirt and panties, then steps up to stand next to Patricia. Rebecca reaches up and gently handles Lorelei's cock. She sees from the corner of her eye that Lorelei is huge, easily as long as Linda's cock, but not quite as thick based on how it fits in her hand. She salivates even more from thinking about deep-throating Lorelei's cock. Rebecca begins to stroke the long cock with her hand and it responds readily, growing and hardening steadily. It feels nice in her hand. She can feel all of the contours and she knows that this is one cock that would fit well in her throat. When Lorelei's cock is hard, Rebecca sees that it is indeed as long as Linda's. Lorelei moans from the stimulation as Rebecca fondles her cock.

Rebecca moves her head back and forth over Patricia's cock and manages, inch by inch, to get all of Patricia's cock into her throat, touching the base of the cock with her lips. As she takes the cock in and out of her throat it leaves a string of saliva running down her chin. She sets a rhythm that allows her take the cock into her throat and breathes as she withdraws it from her throat, keeping it in her mouth. She has come to really enjoy deep-throating.

While Rebecca sucks on one cock, she strokes the other. It takes some doing, but she manages to make both of the ladies happy. Lorelei's cock is throbbing in her hand and she is thrusting her hips in response to the hand job. She is breathing hard and moaning. She is already down to the short strokes and Rebecca knows what that means as Lorelei begins shooting cum all over Rebecca's face. It lands on her nose, her lips and her cheek. Some of it even gets on Patricia's cock and in Rebecca's hair. As Ruby said, Rebecca is a trooper, and rather than stop sucking Patricia's cock to clean up a little, she keeps going.

Initially, Rebecca was afraid of deep-throating, but now she has learned to relax and loves the feel of it. She she takes great pleasure in doing it. Patricia moans loudly as Rebecca continues to take her in with ease and stimulates the head of her cock. Rebecca's rhythm is sending Patricia into ecstasy. Patricia's feels her orgasm building in leaps and bounds. She has never felt anything so pleasurable, but the stimulation becomes more than Patricia can take. She starts thrusting hard into Rebecca's throat and catches Rebecca off balance. The rhythm is broken as Patricia grabs Rebecca by her hair and begins to fuck her throat faster. Rebecca panics momentarily as this is affecting her breathing. Her rhythm is thrown off and she has to adapt to the spasmodic jerking and slamming of Patricia's cock. Her breathing comes in very short breaths and she is turning red as panic takes over. Just as suddenly as the face-fucking started, it stops as Patricia pulls out of Rebecca's mouth and cums all over Rebecca's face, screaming out her orgasm.

"Yes! Oh, hell yeah! Take it baby!" Patricia cries out.

Rebecca can barely catch her breath. Rebecca swallows hard and then nearly collapses on the floor. She falls to her hands and knees and coughs and sputters for a minute as she tries to collect herself. Cum and spit are dripping off her chin.

Linda is the first to speak. She says with genuine concern, "Are you alright, Rebecca? Do you need some water?"

Rebecca replies raspingly, "Yes, please! Water!"

"I'll get it," Ruby responds and leaves the room.

Moments later, Ruby comes back with a glass of water and hands it to Rebecca. She sips it down and eventually comes back to normal.

"I am sorry," Patricia says sincerely. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

"I am fine. I should have pulled away sooner. I thought I could keep up with the thrusting, but it was too much too fast," Rebecca explains.

"She's fine, she's a slut," Ruby retorts rashly, without even looking. "Stuff happens to sluts. She is loving every minute of it. She'll be fine and she wants more, even if she won't say it"

Ruby looks to see rebecca starting to remove all the cum on her face. She stops her abruptly, instead taking her fingers and smoothing the cum into rebecca's skin, and mixing it into Rebecca's hair, right where it landed. Rebecca blushes, turning four shades of red all the way to crimson. She is humiliated at being called a slut and, at the same time, she loves being called a slut.

Linda and Lorelei help Rebecca to her feet. Rebecca smiles thankfully and asks almost cheerily, "What's next?"

Ruby chuckles, "See! She's a slut" and she leads the way to one of the other rooms.

They go down a short hallway into a room that looks more like a dungeon than a bedroom. The only way to recognize it as a bedroom is the bed itself, otherwise, the room is equipped with shackles around the headboard, a spreader bar at the foot of the bed, and another spreader bar suspended from the ceiling above the bed. There is also a cage in one corner, a St. Andrews Cross in another, and various assorted floggers, crops, and whips hanging on hooks anchored into the walls. The walls are dark and the room is dimly lit by track lighting in the ceiling opposite the bed. This is Ruby's pride and joy.

"This room is strictly for play," Ruby utters proudly.

The group stares at the furnishings and say nothing for a moment.

Then Linda rubs her hands together and says, "This is awesome! This isn't your bedroom, is it?"

Ruby retorts incredulously, "No! This is my playroom. My bedroom is down the hall." Then she inquires, "Do you like it?"

As if on cue, the four of them emphatically nod their approval. Rebecca's jaw hangs open slightly and Patricia is wide-eyed as they look over the room. Lorelei just smiles at the sight. She has seen dungeons before, although it has been some time, and takes this all in stride.

Ruby's tone changes from hostess to dominant as she commands tauntingly, "Rebecca, on your knees beside the bed! It's time to take you for a ride."

Rebecca walks over to the bed and kneels beside it as she has been trained to do. Linda removes her leather skirt and jacket, then her bra and panties. She is an Amazon Queen standing there naked. The only thing she has on are her four and half inch stiletto heels. Her 5'11" frame looks amazingly gorgeous with her 40D breasts pointing to the sky. She also has that deliciously long, fat cock that Rebecca successfully deep-throated on Saturday night. A feat that Linda thought impossible until it happened. Rebecca hopes to suck that cock again tonight. She salivates just thinking about it.

Meanwhile, Ruby strips out of her red leather shorts and bodice. Tonight, she isn't wearing any underwear, bra nor panties. Ruby actually despises underwear. Her fat cock sticks straight out from her body, once it is free of the tight shorts. She strokes it a few times for effect. She keeps on a pair of red, six inch stiletto, thigh high boots. She looks very "at home" in them. They really set off her flaming red hair.

Lorelei removes her top and shoes. She can't to wait to see what is about to transpire.

Ruby is the first to advance on Rebecca. She grabs a short training crop hanging on the wall and goes to Rebecca. She sticks the crop under Rebecca's chin, pushing Rebecca's face up to look her in the eye.

"You want my cock, don't you?" She snaps. She really loves being the hard-ass.

Rebecca replies clearly, "Yes, Ruby. I want your cock."

"How bad do you want it, slut?" Ruby asks her demandingly.

"I want it in my ass, Ruby! I desperately want it. Please fuck me in the ass?" Rebecca pleads.

Ruby grabs Rebecca by the back of her hair and pulls her up on her knees, "Suck my cock, slut!"

Rebecca leans forward and takes Ruby's cock into her mouth. She moans softly as she grabs Ruby by the asscheeks and pulls her in. Ruby's fat cock fills her mouth and stretches her lips. Ruby feels Rebecca's teeth scrape against her cock.

She plugs Rebecca's nose and growls, "Wider, slut! Open your mouth wider and suck me right!" She smacks Rebecca on the ass with the crop.

Rebecca opens her mouth as wide as she can without losing contact with Ruby's cock. She uses her tongue to apply pressure to the head. She truly wants Ruby in her ass. She wants her to cum inside of her. She sucks the fat cock to get it hard. She can feel the bulbous head against the back of her throat and it almost gags her. Ruby's cock is veiny and Rebecca can feel each one rub against her upper lip as she moves the cock in and out of her mouth.

Ruby moans, "That's better! Much better! Yeah, suck my cock! Make me hard! This cock is going in your ass, bitch! Come on! Yeah."

Lorelei leans against the St. Andrews Cross stroking her ten inch cock. It is relatively thick and it is still hard after the hand job. It isn't as thick as either Ruby's or Linda's cocks, but it is a mouthful. For the moment, all she cares about is that it feels good in her hand as she excitedly watches Ruby and Rebecca together.

Patricia sits in a chair in the opposite corner and watches Rebecca suck Ruby's cock. She licks her lips and sticks a finger in her own ass, wanting a cock of her own to fuck her. She pulls out the finger, gets up and walks over to Lorelei, shaking her hips sensuously.

Patricia puts her mouth close to Lorelei's ear and whispers, "I want that huge cock in my ass. I want you to fuck me with it."

Lorelei chuckles, "This is not a toy, girl. This is the real thing. Have you ever had the real thing?"

Patricia replies, "No, you are the first one to actually have my ass. Please fuck me? I want to get off. I promise I will take it like a big girl."

"First, on your knees and suck my cock," Lorelei commands.

Patricia gets down on her knees and swiftly takes the long cock between her lips. She takes in about four inches and comfortably sucks Lorelei's cock. Lorelei purposefully tries to push a little more in and the youngster gags. Lorelei giggles at the inexperience and forces the issue a little. When Patricia has gagged several times, Lorelei lets her go at her own pace. When her cock feels good and hard, Lorelei smiles, takes the younger one by the arm and turns her to face the cross. Lorelei lubes her cock and slowly feeds it into Patricia's eager ass. Patricia tightens up as the pain registers in her brain.

Lorelei pulls out and states, "You have to relax, even push a little, but do not squeeze or it will hurt, at least until you adapt to it. I told you this wasn't a toy."

Patricia takes a deep breath and exhales in an effort to relax. Lorelei takes hold of her cock and starts to push it into Patricia's ass again. She feels her tense up and stops. Patricia takes another deep breath and exhales. Lorelei pushes in a little more. Patricia tenses up a little, exhales, and pushes slightly against Lorelei's cock. The immovable organ starts to push into her some more, then a little more, a half inch at a time. Just when Patricia starts to tense up again, Lorelei's cock passes the ring in her anus and Patricia gasps loudly. Lorelei's cock slides in smoothly. Lorelei only pushes about half of her cock in and then slowly begins to fuck Patricia's tight ass. With each thrust she pushes in a little more of her thick cock. Patricia's breathing is a little labored from the pleasure she receives. This is her first cock and she smiles to herself as she bounces back against it with each thrust. She can feel every contour, every vein as the huge cock moves into her. The feeling is nothing she has known before. She has toys, but none of them compare with this. She rocks back and forth in time with Lorelei. Lorelei's cock massages Patricia's prostate with each thrust. Lorelei relaxes and enjoys the fucking she is giving Patricia's ass. Patricia looks down and sees a puddle of precum forming on the floor below her cock. It is steadily flowing from her cock as Lorelei fucks her.

Rebecca continues to pleasure Ruby with her mouth. Ruby is hard and losing track of her thoughts as Rebecca massages the bulbous head of her cock. Suddenly, Ruby realizes that she is on the verge of cumming and pulls out of Rebecca's mouth with a loud pop.

"No, no! I am not going to be denied the opportunity of fucking that hot ass!" She exclaims. "Get on the bed, now!"

Rebecca gets on the bed on her hands and knees.

"No," Ruby explains, "On your back this time."

Rebecca rolls over onto her back and Ruby pulls off her panties. Her little cock is now in plain view. This embarrasses her a little, but this is what Ruby wants. Ruby likes making Rebecca uncomfortable. She scoots up between Rebecca's legs, coats her cock with a little lube, and begins to push in. Rebecca has had this cock a couple of times before, so she easily adapts to the fat cock as it goes inside of her. Ruby wastes no time and, when her cock is stuffed inside of Rebecca, she starts to fuck her hard and fast; hard and fast being Ruby's trademark. Rebecca can feel the fat cock swell inside of her as Ruby fucks her. Rebecca likes the feel of that cock.

Lorelei looks over at Rebecca and Ruby and wants to get in on that action. Right now though, she is enjoying the feeling of Patricia's ass around her cock. She is fucking Patricia with six, then seven inches of her cock and continues working it in. Eight, then nine inches pass into the young woman. Then she bumps her pubic bone against Patricia's rosebud as she pushes in the last inch. She is all the way in. She is impressed with the sweet young thing. She is fucking Patricia and Patricia is loving it, moaning steadily as she drips precum from her cock onto the floor below.

Patricia says loudly, "Fuck me Lorelei! Fuck me! Oh yeah!"

Lorelei picks up the pace of her thrusting, wanting to push Patricia over the edge. Patricia is countering Lorelei's thrusts with her own. She can feel Lorelei's cock throb as it passes into her. Her moans become squeals as Lorelei's cock continues to rub against her prostate. Patricia's own orgasm is building. She can feel her own cock swell as Lorelei fucks her harder. She squeals as her orgasm builds. Her squeal becomes one long continuous moan as she is rocked with it. Her cock squirts cum all over the floor in front of her. Lorelei continues to fuck Patricia like a rag doll until Patricia nearly collapses from cumming. Patricia is breathing hard as her orgasm subsides. Lorelei fucks her until the young woman's orgasm passes. Patricia turns and smiles at Lorelei as she slumps from exhaustion

Lorelei's cock remains hard as she pulls out of Patricia, which causes Patricia to whimper mildly in protest. Lorelei has been watching Ruby and Rebecca the entire time and makes her move to fuck Ruby's ass.

Meanwhile, Ruby tries desperately to prolong fucking Rebecca, but her thoughts are betraying her as her pleasure leads to orgasm.

Rebecca moans loudly, "Oh Ruby! Fuck my ass! Don't stop! I'm gonna cum"

Hearing Rebecca call her name only spurs on her orgasm. As Ruby's orgasm builds, Rebecca feels that strangely familiar quaking of her own orgasm as it racks her body. She arches her back, lifting her ass off the bed. Ruby pushes her cock in one more time and buries it to the hilt as she cums in Rebecca's ass. Rebecca sighs heavily as her quaking shakes her. She lays her ass back down on the mattress and giggles with pleasure. Those orgasms are tremendous and she loves them.

Lorelei moves in behind Ruby, who is still in Rebecca's ass, and grabs her by the hips and quickly traps her there, placing her cock up against Ruby's rosebud. She bends Ruby over forcefully and begins to push her cock in. Ruby's cock pulls out of Rebecca's ass as she is bent over and her cum runs out onto the sheets. Ruby is face to face with Rebecca, who is shocked by this turn of events. Ruby tries to move, but in front of her is the headboard and pinning her from behind is Lorelei.