The Taking of Rebecca Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruby struggles for a minute and she curses at Lorelei, "You fucking bitch, what the fuck do you think you are doing?"

Lorelei replies, "I ain't playing dominoes, bitch! I am going to fuck your ass and treat you the way you treat Rebecca. How does that sound?"

Ruby, normally the predator and not the prey, says, "Wait a minute! Rebec..."

Lorelei pushes her cock into Ruby's ass, giving her no chance to finish what she was about to say. Ruby's next comment is a long moan. It's hard to tell if it's a moan of pain or pleasure, but Lorelei doesn't wait for clarification. Ruby, is tense at first, but as Lorelei pushes into her, she relaxes. This is not the first time that Ruby has had a cock in her ass, but it is not "normal" for her. She has a boyfriend who fucks her and she fucks him, however, she is typically the aggressor, albeit a little cruel at times. This invasion has caught her off guard.

Linda, who has been patiently waiting for Ruby and Rebecca to finish fucking, walks over to the bed, cock in hand.

She says calmly, "On your knees, my girl."

Rebecca wiggles out from underneath Ruby, sits on the edge of the bed, then gets down on her knees in front of Linda. Linda waves her ten inch cock in Rebecca's face and smacks her cheek a couple of times with it. It is heavy and causes Rebecca to tip over a little. Rebecca tries desperately to catch the cock in her mouth. This is what she has been waiting for all night. Linda stops her teasing and lets her cock hang in Rebecca's face. It is semi-erect as Rebecca sticks out her tongue. She starts by licking the head of the long cock. Precum is oozing steadily from the tip and Rebecca laps it up. The taste is sweet and it energizes Rebecca. She loves the power of that cock and how it intoxicates her. Rebecca takes the first couple of inches into her mouth. Linda's cock is thick and the thought of taking her deep into her mouth causes Rebecca's tummy to ache with longing. She takes it in a little at a time, maybe half an inch every few motions as the cock travels in and out of her mouth.

Patricia stands close by to watch the action. It is hypnotizing to watch Rebecca take in the large cock. "Maybe," Patricia thinks, "Rebecca will teach her how to take a cock deep into her throat."

Rebecca sets a slow rhythm of taking more and more of the huge cock into her mouth, breathing in time with the withdrawal. She has to go slow in order to keep her breathing steady. She takes the cock in four, five, then six inches, feeling the cock go slowly into her throat. She has to stay relaxed as pleasing Linda is first and foremost in her mind. She lets Linda's cock sink constantly into her throat with each insertion. Rebecca gets closer and closer to the base of Linda's cock. Seven, then eight inches of hard cock goes into her throat. Rebecca leaves streaks of lipstick along the shaft of Linda's amazing cock.

Ruby stays on all fours and finds herself warming up to the ass-fucking she is getting. Her cock gets semi-erect as the big cock massages her prostate. She looks at her cock and sees precum forming on the tip. Although she is pissed at being forced to take a cock, she finds that, while relaxed, she is actually stimulated by it. She enjoys it while simultaneously being disgusted by her circumstance. This wasn't supposed to happen, not to her.

Ruby broods, "I am not supposed to be the victim!" She says, "Damn you, Lorelei!"

Lorelei just laughs at her, "Methinks the lady doth protest too much."

Linda's and Rebecca's eyes are locked on each other as Rebecca passes the point where the cock goes deep into her throat. Linda takes her hand and strokes Rebecca's hair, encouraging her to continue this marvelous moment. Nine inches, then ten inches and finally Rebecca stretches her lips and leaves a perfect lipstick ring at the base.

As Lorelei continues to fuck Ruby's ass, Ruby calms down and gets into the rhythm of it. It doesn't feel so bad despite how large Lorelei is. Ruby actually feels stimulated by the rough rider in her rear. Her cock leaks precum onto the mattress as her prostate is massaged. Ruby starts moaning as she feels every inch of the huge cock passing into her and the continuous stimulation.

Rebecca withdraws from Linda's cock until there is still four inches in her mouth, she takes a deep breath and swallows the cock again. Linda reaches down and very gently takes Rebecca's head in her hands. Unlike Patricia, she is gentle and patient; the virtues of experience. She sets a rhythm of fucking Rebecca's throat. She picks up the pace just a little bit in order to increase the intensity of the cocksucking she is receiving. She withdraws six inches, Rebecca breaths, then she pushes her cock back down into Rebecca's throat, feeling her sweet lips pressing against the length of her cock. Rebecca can feel every inch, every vein, every contour of Linda's cock. It is the most amazing experience she has ever known and Linda is the source of that experience. She adores Linda.

Linda begins to moan deeply with satisfaction. Her eyes are still locked on Rebecca's. Then she breaks the spell and tosses her head back with pleasure oozing from every pore.

Patricia stands there wide-eyed in disbelief. She realizes now the additional pleasure she would have had if she had only been able to control herself. She licks her lips.

Ruby is on fire. She doesn't want Lorelei to stop. The sensations coming from her ass are overwhelming. This feels good. She just doesn't want anyone else to know she is enjoying it. She feigns resistance in hopes that the others won't detect that she likes it.

Rebecca picks up the pace, the mammoth cock gliding easily now into her throat, which swells like a snake taking in its prey. She wants Linda's cum badly. She desperately needs it to fill the ache in her stomach. Linda's moans are getting louder, deeper and guttural. Her orgasm is starting to peak and she knows that soon she will be filling Rebecca's throat. Linda can feel her massive cock get harder as she gets closer to orgasm and so can Rebecca, but Rebecca remains relaxed and lets it happen. Linda gives one last lusty groan and she cums while her cock is buried in Rebecca's throat. The orgasm seems to last endlessly as Linda moans deeply. Pulse after pulse of cum is shooting down Rebecca's throat, filling the pit. Rebecca holds her breath while Linda cums, wanting to keep the cock in her throat. She finally withdraws Linda's cock to breath but keeps it inside her mouth. She milks the cock with her mouth lovingly. She grabs onto the wilting cock and tastes the cum as it drips onto her tongue. She strokes the cock several times to squeeze out all that Linda has to give. Linda just stands there in a dreamlike state as Rebecca finishes her off. She loves Rebecca and would like to make her her own.

Lorelei fucks Ruby until she decides that Ruby has had enough and withdraws her cock. She didn't cum. She didn't want to. Ruby, on the other hand, is surprised that Lorelei didn't cum.

She asks simply, "Why did you stop?"

Lorelei responds, "I wanted to fuck your ass and I have. It is a nice ass, by the way, but I have an itch that I want scratched before I cum. I want to fill Rebecca's ass."

Lorelei gets off the bed and gently grabs Rebecca by the waist and lifts her to standing. She easily moves Rebecca to the end of the bed and bends her over the footboard. She slowly pushes her cock inside of Rebecca and begins a rhythmic motion in and out of her ass. She bends over just enough to fondle Rebecca's breasts as her cock sinks further and further into her ass. Rebecca moans with delight as Lorelei fucks her. Rebecca thinks back to a time when Lilith had her fucked blindfolded by several of the girls and finds that this cock feels familiar to her. She can't explain it, but the bend, the veins, the length all add up to someone who has fucked her before.

She asks Lorelei, "Do I know you from another time?"

Lorelei smiles and replies, "Yes, you do. We have fucked before, but you couldn't see me. I have thought about your ass many times since then and I wasn't going to let this night pass without having you again."

Rebecca grins and pushes back against the long cock penetrating her ass. Lorelei slowly picks up the pace until she can feel an orgasm building. Rebecca enjoys the feel of Lorelei's cock.

Rebecca sighs happily, "Cum in me Lorelei. Cum for me. It feels so damn good!"

Lorelei doesn't need much encouragement. She has been fucking all evening and not cum, except on Rebecca's face earlier. She moans audibly and urgently as she feels her cock stiffen when her orgasm peaks.

Her breathing is labored as she says, "Oh, Rebecca!" She pushes her cock all the way in and cums hard, craning her neck and screaming.

Rebecca pulls away to withdraw the long cock and turns around to milk the last bit of cum from it into her mouth. Rebecca savors the flavor and licks the head. Lorelei jerks a little from the sensitivity, but smiles profusely. Rebecca squeezes the entire length of the cock with her hands several times to coax every drop from Lorelei.

Rebecca looks over at Ruby and taps her wrist.

"What time is it?" Rebecca whispers to Ruby.

Ruby says, "Huh?

"What time is it?" Rebecca repeats herself.

"Oh! It is about 10:30," Ruby replies to her.

"Wow! This night has flown by," Rebecca states out loud.

Lorelei smiles down at Rebecca. She feels fulfilled and strokes her fingers through Rebecca's hair.

"Yes, it is time to let you go home, although I think we all would rather keep you here," Ruby smiles.

"Ruby, this was fun and, as long as it stays that way, I want to keep coming back," Rebecca says sincerely.

Ruby replies, "So you plan to come back?"

"Yes Ruby," Rebecca smiles.

With that said, Rebecca finds her panties and pulls them back on. She kisses each one goodbye. Lorelei hugs her, too. Then she heads out the door. She gets in her car and goes home worried that Lilith may have come home early. She arrives and parks the car in the garage.

It is almost 11:00.

"Good, Lilith isn't home yet," she says with relief.

She goes inside to take a shower and rinse away the odors of the night's activities. She thinks about the evening and luxuriates in the lather as it takes away everything but the memories. She washes her hair to remove the last of the cum. The water feels so good against her skin. As she steps out of the shower, she pats her skin dry gently, gives herself a spritz of scent and applies some moisturizer. She wraps her silk robe around her and begins to towel dry her hair. She starts combing out her tresses when she hears the chime of the alarm system coming from the front door. Then comes the sound of her Mistress' heels crisply walking on the terrazzo floor of the entryway. The alarm is silenced and she hears voices. Her Mistress is not alone.