The Taking of Rebecca Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deborah bows her head but never loses contact with Lilith's eyes.

Deborah is surprised by her submissiveness to Lilith. She has never felt this way around another person before, ever. It shakes her to the core. What will come next, she wonders?

Rebecca pulls the cork from the bottle and wraps a towel around it. She picks it up and carries it to the entrance of the living room and waits for Lilith to recognize her. Lilith waves her in and she proceeds to refill the glasses to a respectable level and then sets the bottle down in the center of the coffee table. Then Rebecca kneels on the floor at Lilith's feet, head bowed.

Lilith stares directly into Deborah's amber eyes and says, "So, do you believe me now?"

"Yes Ma'am," she replies. Deborah is shocked to be calling her "Ma'am" but it felt right.

Lilith holds Deborah's hand and says to the young woman, "Do you trust me?"

"Yes Ma'am," Deborah replies.

Lilith instructs, "Rebecca, go upstairs and retrieve a pair of size six pumps. That is the size you wear, isn't it Deborah?"

"Yes Ma'am," Deborah responds almost spellbound, "How did you know?"

Rebecca dutifully stands and leaves the room. They hear her pit-a-pat across the floor and up the stairs. She picks out a pretty pair of black pumps that Lilith has previously cum in. Cumming in high heels is a quirk of Lilith's. She likes cumming in the high heeled pumps belonging to her submissives. Lilith feels that it adds to her connection with them, including Rebecca. It is a secret she rarely shares. She has cum in all of Rebecca's heels at one time or another; many of them, several times. Rebecca understands the connection as she feels her strongest and deepest submission when she wears her pumps, which is virtually all of her waking hours. Lilith keeps a collection of high heels from her other submissives to seed as she desires. She typically cums three to five times a day, vigorously. She has a voracious sexual appetite.

While Rebecca is away, Lilith admits to Deborah and Christine, "I have a shoe thing, other women's high heels to be specific; the higher the better. I know feet and shoes very well and can judge them just by looking at them. Deborah, I can tell that you rarely, if ever, wear heels higher than a couple of inches. You should though. They would show off your cute calves nicely. You have very pretty legs. I think you are adorable. If you belonged to me the way Rebecca does, you'd have to wear them all the time."

Deborah says modestly, "Thank you. I need to be honest and say that I am smitten with you. I have been almost since I was first assigned to be a part of your team, over 3 months ago. I don't know why I feel compelled to admit this, but there it is. I amazed when you notice me, I feel weak when you glance My way."

Lilith just smiles widely at Deborah. She wants the little intern desperately.

Deborah has nice hips and a slender waist. She is 22 and interning to get her college degree. She is about 5' tall with long auburn hair that kisses her nicely rounded ass. She normally keeps her hair in a french braid. Her amber eyes set off high cheekbones and a button nose. She is quite pretty to look at.

A minute later they hear Rebecca come down the stairs and across the terrazzo floor. She reappears with a pair of four and a half inch black leather pumps, Mary Jane style. She kneels on the floor at Lilith's feet and holds the pumps loosely in her fingers for her Mistress.

Lilith directs Rebecca calmly, "Perform the foot worship ritual on Deborah."

Rebecca crawls over to Deborah. She kneels at Deborah's feet and bends over to kiss the toe of each pump she is already wearing, leaving a lipstick mark on each. Christine looks on, sipping her wine, captivated by the display. She has been taking this all in with extreme interest. Rebecca is very compliant. Christine thinks Rebecca is simply delicious to look at and she is turned on by her appearance.

Rebecca says to Deborah, "Relax and let it happen. I promise you will enjoy it."

Deborah gulps down her glass of wine and Lilith refills the glass with a smile. She loves this. It is a ritual that Rebecca performs regularly for her Mistress and it is a major turn on for Lilith. Lilith sometimes even gets hot and bothered when Rebecca does the ritual for another.

Rebecca raises Deborah's left foot to her lips and licks the sides and top of Deborah's low heels. Rebecca licks the sole of the shoe and cleans it thoroughly with her tongue. Deborah isn't sure about all of this, but sits still, holding the glass of wine clutched in her hands. Rebecca then licks and sucks the heel of the shoe, treating as one would a cock. Rebecca opens the lid of the box on the end table next to the couch and sprinkles flower petals on the floor beneath Deborah's left foot. Rebecca removes the shoe from Deborah's foot and sets it down lightly on the flower petals. Rebecca licks and sucks the toes of the young woman's foot, starting with the little toe; while massaging the foot with both hands. Deborah melts at the feeling of Rebecca's lips and tongue working her toes. The massage is delightful. She sighs deeply. When Rebecca has finished sucking on the big toe, she kisses the bottom of Deborah's foot. Rebecca then places a new pump on Deborah's foot. She looks to see that the inside of the new Mary Jane had been nearly soaked in something that was now dry, Rebecca slips it on her foot, and sets the strap in place, then finally sets her foot down gently on the flower petals, pushing the old shoe under the coffee table. Deborah immediately feels different somehow, but figures it is the height of the heel, although she can see there are small spots of something that was once liquid on the outside too.

Rebecca looks over at her Mistress for just a moment and Lilith waves her on.

Rebecca then repeats the ritual on the right foot. When she reaches the point where she licks and sucks the toes of Deborah's right foot, Deborah melts again. Her pussy is getting moist from the pleasure Rebecca is giving her. She can't explain it, but this is very erotic and exciting to her. She has never even considered something like this. Then Rebecca places a matched Mary Jane on Deborah's right foot. Deborah feels oddly connected to Rebecca. She is so submissive. Deborah reaches down and catches Rebecca by the sides of her head and kisses her. Rebecca kisses her back and they hold that position for a minute before they part. Rebecca's kiss is like fire! They both look over at Lilith and see that she is smiling at them.

Then Rebecca does something unexpected. She slides her hands up Deborah's legs. Deborah hesitates and resists for a moment, but then Rebecca more forcefully pulls her panties down, takes them off, and puts them on the coffee table. Rebecca gently parts Deborah's legs and begins to kiss and lick her thighs, working her way up to her pussy. Deborah sighs and loses all resistance. Rebecca slips her tongue into Deborah's pussy and Deborah doesn't do anything to stop what is happening. She moans softly. Rebecca runs her tongue up the crease of Deborah's pussy and connects with her clit. A little lightning bolt jolts Deborah as intense pleasure engulfs her. She involuntarily moves her hips to connect with Rebecca's tongue. Rebecca obviously knows exactly what she is doing as she kisses, licks and sucks on Deborah's pussy.

Rebecca focuses her efforts on Deborah's clit and flicks it steadily with her tongue. Deborah pushes down on the cushions of the sofa in response to the intensity, her body tensing as she enjoys the stimulation. She moans and cries out as Rebecca toys with her clit. Then Deborah instinctively reaches up and pinches her nipples through her blouse, but it's not enough. She opens her blouse and undoes the front closure of her bra and massages her breasts while Rebecca continues her assault on Deborah's pussy. Deborah pinches the nipples and moans at the sensation. Lilith reaches over and closes her lips on Deborah's nipple and sucks, then bites lightly. The pussy-licking and the breast massage are enough to send Deborah over the edge and she cums like a rolling river. Her breathing is harsh and ragged, she groans as her body tenses even more. Her arms stretch out and pull at the cushions of the sofa as her orgasm peaks. Suddenly, she lets go of the cushions and sits there, her body goes completely limp, breathing rapidly. Lilith reaches up and kisses Deborah on the lips and Deborah kisses her hard through her breathing. Deborah then reaches down and pulls Rebecca up to kiss her and the three of them share a kiss. Minutes pass, the three act as one, touching, caressing, kissing and licking, until Deborah fades and slips into the couch, spent for the moment, and glowing.

Deborah looks down at Rebecca and asks meekly, "So, you are really Lilith's slave because baby, I'm yours. That was something!"

They all laugh hysterically.

Rebecca answers sincerely, "Yes I am and I would highly recommend the position to anyone who is submissive in nature."

Lilith says, "Christine, since we are all telling little secrets about ourselves, tell us a secret about yourself that you don't normally share."

Christine is caught by surprise and grimaces, "Well, this is a little embarrassing." She sort of blushes, then stammers"...I squirt sometimes when I orgasm."

"I've never heard of that," Deborah says, "Come on! You might as well have said that Lilith has a cock or something. I just don't believe it. Women don't squirt." Lilith is mildly startled by the intern's comment, but says nothing.

"If you don't believe me, I can show you," Christine laughs, "Come over here and find out for yourself."

Deborah looks at Rebecca, who winks. She then looks at Lilith, who nods toward Christine. Deborah is in a quandary. She has never actually gone down on another woman, much less had sex with a boss or a coworker. She has always wanted to play, but the moment has never really presented itself until now. Now is the moment of truth, literally.

Rebecca kisses her, takes her hand and leads her over to Christine. Christine pulls down her panties, then pulls her skirt up and reveals a pussy that is well-groomed with just a small patch of hair above the crease. Her arousal is obvious by how wet she is.

Deborah kneels between Christine's legs and moves in. Her lips touch the smooth skin of Christine's pussy lips. She sticks out her tongue and runs it up between them. The taste is sweet and tangy. She digs in a little further and her tongue enters the wet pussy. Christine moans softly. Deborah moves her tongue in and out of the pussy hole and juices flow onto her tongue and chin. Deborah is getting lost in the experience and really starts to work her tongue harder into Christine's pussy. She can feel the clit against her upper lip and she rubs it hard while she darts her tongue in and out of Christine's wet pussy. Christine reclines there with her eyes closed, focusing on the pleasure Deborah is giving her. Deborah slides her tongue and flicks the clit with it. Christine gasps lightly at the feeling. Deborah zeroes in and focuses her efforts on the clit, imagining that it is her own clit and what she would do to get off. She encircles the clit with her lips and uses her tongue to steadily whisk across it.

Lilith decides now is the time to take Deborah. She pulls down her own skirt and panties, untucking and revealing her hard and throbbing eight inch cock. Christine gasps loudly seeing Lilith's cock, but before she can say anything Deborah's licking is taking her to the edge and she closes her eyes. Deborah assumes the gasp is from the pleasure she is giving Christine and continues uninterrupted.

Lilith drops in behind the young intern and slowly sinks her cock into Deborah's waiting pussy. Deborah clamps down a little on Christine's clit at the sudden sensation of being penetrated. This results in a loud moan from Christine. Lilith begins to slowly fuck Deborah as Deborah continues to ravish Christine's pussy. Deborah loves the feeling of being fucked from behind while she eats pussy. Her juices are flowing freely from her own pussy and Lilith can feel it on her cock.

Christine starts to shudder as she feels her orgasm building. Deborah sticks two fingers in Christine's pussy as she continues to suck and lick on her clit. Once inside, she curls her fingers upward and back just a little and taps lightly. Christine moans loudly. The tapping is touching her G-spot and her quaking increases. Her breathing comes in rapids bursts as she moans. When the intensity peaks, she yelps out her orgasm as Deborah taps and licks, taps and licks. Christine convulses at the treatment she is getting. Deborah continues to lick and fuck Christine until her orgasm subsides. It takes a few minutes for Christine to calm down as Deborah continues to massage her G-spot, but the tapping is too much and she feels a second orgasm building. This one is even more intense than the first one. Christine lets out a yell that is deafening as she cums and squirts on Deborah's hand. Deborah withdraws her hand and licks the juices off her hand. The taste is exquisite, sweet and tangy all at once.

Lilith is still fucking Deborah rhythmically with enthusiasm. She wants this to last, but pussy isn't the same as fucking an ass. It is self-lubricating and wet. Deborah did not see Lilith undress, and looks between her legs and sees what she believes to be the most realistic strap-on she has ever seen. She reaches down and rubs her clit. God! Lilith really knows how to use that thing, she thinks. Lilith continues to fuck Deborah and Rebecca kneels close, ready for her reward, Lilith's cum. She needs it. She wants whatever Deborah's pussy leaks out. Lilith is beyond excited from watching Deborah eat Christine's pussy. She feels her own orgasm building as she fucks Deborah's sweet pussy. Deborah's efforts from rubbing her own clit is reaping its rewards as she feels another orgasm coming on. She wishes it was Rebecca eating her pussy and imagines that she is. This spurs on her orgasm and just as she cums, Lilith buries her cock deep within Deborah's pussy. She holds that position and Deborah can feel something pulsing inside her. The throbbing is too real and she can feel a warmth inside of her.

When Lilith pulls out of Deborah, Rebecca immediately sticks her mouth up to the opening of Deborah's pussy and sucks out as much of Lilith's cum as she can. Rebecca laps at Deborah's pussy as if it contains gold. Deborah relishes the feel of Rebecca's tongue as it intensifies her orgasm momentarily. Rebecca then turns to Lilith and shares her cum and Deborah's pussy juice with her. They kiss and their tongues swirl together as Rebecca pushes some of her prize into Lilith's mouth. Together they swallow and savor the flavor. Deborah's pussy tastes so good mixed with Lilith's cum. Rebecca is satisfied for now.

Deborah and Christine watch Rebecca and Lilith kiss and when they part, they are both shaken by the sight of Lilith's cock. Now it all made sense to Deborah. The question about being with someone, what was it again? Gender nonconforming? They were all little clues. Then the sight of the 'realistic' cock in her pussy and then the throbbing and pulsing. It all added up.

Christine asks, "Why didn't you tell us that you were a transsexual? We are all LGBT friendly here! You should have trusted us. We have our "Big Girl" panties on. I would like to think we are trustworthy..." she trailed off.

Lilith replies, "You are right. I should have said something definitive earlier. I have to admit that I wasn't sure if simply telling you was the safe thing to do. The truth is that Rebecca and I are both transsexual. It isn't something we tell people normally. To be honest, I was very close to telling you at dinner. The wine really loosened my tongue."

Deborah sits there with her jaw open. She looks up at Lilith and says, "Mother fucker!" She gasps a moment, then, "Holy shit!" She struggles to catch her breath, then, "Oh my fucking God!" Almost horrified, she says, "Now that I see it, I still can't believe it." Then she continues, "Wait! No way! Rebecca is transsexual, too?" She begins to laugh at the thought.

"Well," Christine says, "I, personally, feel a little betrayed by all of this, but I guess I should have known from all the hints"

Deborah retorts, "Why? She didn't fuck you. She fucked me. Neither one of them touched you. Geesh!" She looks at Lilith, "You bitch! How could you not tell me? You fucking took advantage of me. I was drunk."

Christine turns her head toward Lilith and states, "Okay, Deborah, you're right. Calm down now. You aren't hurt, at least not physically."

Deborah states, "I would never have guessed that you weren't born women. You both are so gorgeous, but how? Why didn't you tell me?" Tears are welling up in her eyes.

Lilith sighs and asks, "So, are you still smitten with me?"

Deborah says sarcastically, "Oh, yes Lilith or should I say Mistress? Can we do it again? Fuck you!" Deborah starts crying, and starts to take off her new Mary Janes and just as quickly stops, standing nearly naked with one heel unstrapped, looking very confused, and staring at Lilith's still hard cock. No one had ever fucked her like that, ever, and the feelings in her loins were fighting with the thoughts in her mind. She adored Lilith, had gone as far as to dress like her and imitate her, and now Lilith had been inside her. She thought about it a few minutes more, watching Lilith in her spike-heeled glory with her cock still pulsing, wet with Deborah's own juices. She bent down, and closed the strap on her pump, then could not resist the urge to kiss the tip of Lilith's cock, leaving lipstick behind on it.

Lilith, still hard from sex with Deborah, turns to Christine, "Well I want more. I want you now, Christine!"

Christine laughs and says, "You will have to tie me down to take me the way you did Deborah."

Lilith says, "If that is how you really want it, then Rebecca, get some restraints!"

Rebecca begins to leave the room when Christine says, "No, that won't be necessary unless you just want it for effect. For some Goddamn reason, being fucked by a woman with a cock turns me on. I can't help it. I *want* you to fuck me. This will be a new experience for me. I won't fight you. In fact, I welcome it."

Lilith hesitates for a moment, then has Christine turn over with her butt in the air and her torso on the chair cushion.

Rebecca tends to Deborah. She gets her a throw blanket and some water. Deborah is grateful and thanks Rebecca. Rebecca sits next to her on the sofa and Deborah rests on her shoulder.

Lilith gets behind Christine and slowly slides her cock inside. The very moment that Lilith's cock parts Christine's pussy lips sends a jolt through Deborah. Rebecca looks whispers to her. "You feel it too, darling?" Rebecca begins to kiss Deborah softly as Lilith feels Christine's pussy envelope her hardness.

Christine is very tight. Lilith wonders about that, but lets the thought slip by. Christine's pussy feels wonderful wrapped around her cock. Lilith takes her time. She feels a little resistance but carefully slides in and something inside of Christine pops. Christine moans from the excitement and pain. Lilith sinks the rest of the way in. She begins to slowly fuck Christine. Christine really starts to moan as Lilith penetrates her. Now the moans are passionate, lusty. Lilith doesn't understand what is happening to the woman, but she continues to fuck her. Christine's pussy is so tight that Lilith isn't sure how long she can last before she cums. Christine begins to buck against Lilith in a very wanton way. She is now driving this train, not Lilith. Lilith decides to go for the ride. Christine loudly groans out an orgasm as she shakes and pushes back against Lilith's cock. Lilith feels her own orgasm coming and she grabs onto Christine's hips and fucks her hard. Christine is out of control with wanton lust as she continues to buck up against Lilith's cock. Lilith's cock explodes as she cums harder than she has in a long time. As Lilith cums, Christine fucks her cock until she has another orgasm. Lilith's orgasm lasts a long time as Christine continues to rock back and forth. Christine stops bucking and breathes hard. Lilith is breathing hard, too. The two of them relax and collapse in a sexy heap, kissing and fondling still. Eventually, Lilith pulls out and sees blood on her cock.