The Taking of Shiloh

Story Info
She is woken by a desperate man.
1.9k words
4.52
29.9k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was alone in my bed curled up in a ball. I was trying to get to sleep. My mind was so full, full of worry and stress, and to make sleep even more difficult I couldn't take my thoughts off sex. As I tried to clear my mind, I heard the floor of my room creak. At first I didn't move, I was childishly afraid. Then with terror I felt someone's hand softly roaming over my hip. I turned around slowly, wide eyed. Then I was faced with shocking confusion, here he was, the man of my dreams, leaning over me with his hand still on my hip.

I didn't speak, but I'm sure he could tell that I wasn't going to stop him. He looked at me, a pained apologetic expression across his face which quickly passed and was replaced with an aggressive face full of desire. I rolled over flat on my back as he sat on the edge of the bed next to me. This couldn't be happening, I knew this man, and realization hit me as I remembered. He was a regular customer at the small coffee shop where I spent most of my mornings. I had grown fond of seeing him there every morning, although we had never spoken before. I loved seeing him on the mornings he was there, and I found ease whenever he was around, he had a strange calm aura. He really is a beautiful man, that's what drew me to him first but after weeks of studying him I found myself wondering what his life was like. Was he married? What did he do after reading his newspaper and sipping coffee?

I had no more time to think when I noticed he started quickly taking his shirt off, forgetting some of the buttons as flustered as he was. A small smile fell across my face as I observed his smooth chest, he had a fit body; but not too fit. My eyes wandered down to his waist, his marvelous happy trail reminding me of what was to come. I stopped gazing at him when I noticed that he was done with his shirt and looking at me with curiosity, wondering what I would do. I sat up and began kissing his neck and shoulders, he grabbed my face violently to stop me, but he wasn't angry. He grabbed my face to his and crushed his lips against mine. I felt my body leaning closer to him; he glided his large warm hands down the side of my arms holding me there, squeezing me tightly.

By this time I was already very wet, wanting him more and more excruciatingly as the slow seconds passed by. His arms went limp as he concentrated on kissing me, gently biting the corners of my mouth. I took advantage of my free hands; I slowly slid my hands down his chest and across his flat stomach; I paused to feel the trail of soft hairs on his smooth abs, letting it lead me to his crotch, my hand reached the waistband of his jeans with delight. I carefully unbuttoned his pants, waiting for him to say no, to object. I unzipped his pants with some difficulty due to his hard on, I managed to get the zipper open and slipped my hand into his jeans. I could feel his cock pulsating; I grabbed it with my hand and squeezed. He broke free of our kiss and moaned, surprised at what had just happened, I smiled at him mysteriously and he licked his lips, his eyes rolled back. I quickly pulled down his jeans and boxers, and started pumping his hard muscle with my hands. I wrapped my fingers around him and stroked, using each finger to apply pressure individually. He was moaning with delight. His face looking towards the sky, his eyes closed. I felt him blindly searching for my face with his hands. I came to him; he kissed me again, this time more passionately. I could feel his lips on mine, his tongue searching my mouth. He broke away.

"Your turn." He said with wild intense eyes.

His angel voice was echoing back in my head. He pushed me down onto my back; I hit the bed with a 'wooph!' The next second he was lying on top of me. He was heavy, but not in a bad way, every nerve I had could feel him brushing against me. I observed his smooth body accentuated perfectly with sculpted muscles, his shoulders bent slightly above me. I wanted to touch him, I wanted to feel his whole body again and again. I fought the urge to glide my hands all over his chest. I wanted him to be mine. I could feel myself getting wetter with anticipation. My eyes were pleading and yearning for him. I tried to speak, to tell him how much I wanted him, but I could not find the words, how could I say anything to him? Shouldn't I be fighting back? He slowly lowered his magnificent chest onto mine, he was moving so slow it was almost painful.

I stopped to think how strange it was that I wasn't afraid. I should be afraid, normal people wouldn't want this. I pushed away my pestering thoughts. He pulled my shirt up over my head, observing my small but perky breasts. He lowered his head and kissed my nipples. Slowly at first, but my gasps broke his self control, my euphoria pleased him... He began biting and licking my breasts, tugging against my nipples with his teeth. His shoulders pushed up and down against me as he moved his head across my chest. His whole body pushed against mine in quick movements. I could feel his hard manhood pushing up against my mound as he moved up and down. He must have felt the pressure against his dick as well because he started pushing against me more, humping me.

I moaned and ground my teeth. He looked up at me smugly, pleased that he could affect me so well. He observed my expression, and brought his angel face to mine. He kissed me again, but quickly cut off, teasing me. He trailed down my neck, sucking on it. I could feel his tongue against my chest. I closed my eyes and then felt him rubbing his mouth over my stomach, kissing, and sucking me all over. He pulled down my pants, and threw them onto the floor. He started kissing my pussy carefully, with short movements, wrapping his lips around me. Shock filled my body when he licked my entire pussy in one slick movement with his wet tongue. I could feel my own wetness combine with the wetness of his delicious tongue, I quivered as he found my clit and began sucking it. I felt tense and my orgasm was building up. I brought my hands down to his head, pulling on his messy tousled black hair. I felt close to orgasm as he pushed my clit with the tip of his tongue.

'Not yet!' I thought, I grabbed his chin and brought his face up to look at me.

"Fuck me." I whispered pleadingly to him, my eyes searched deep into his.

He smiled hugely and nodded at me. He grabbed my legs and pulled them far apart. I felt a jolt go across my body. He kissed the inside of my thigh. Swiftly he moved up closer to me, bringing his face to mine, then he grabbed his cock and slowly pushed himself into me. I could feel the incredible fullness. My mouth opened in a silent moan. He kissed me before my mouth could close again, his mouth enveloped mine, he desperately and urgently searched my mouth, wrapping his lips against mine. I found myself trying to concentrate on his wonderful lips, and his fullness inside of me. My heart started beating faster and faster. He stopped kissing me and started thrusting in and out. His body was slamming against mine. He lifted himself up above me, and put his palms against the bed next to my shoulders. I loved seeing his dominant body over me, I felt so powerless, he was in total control. I wrapped my arms around his slim waist and groped his ass. He laughed and responded to me with a quick kiss. He lowered himself down on me again and roughly grabbed my breasts and massaged them in his large hands. He was still pumping into me.

I gasped for air, close to an orgasm. He could sense this and abruptly stopped all movement. We gazed into each other's eyes. I could feel him examining my face with happiness. I broke the gaze and pushed my neck up and brought my face to his. I kissed him passionately. I could feel him starting to push his cock into me slowly again. He focused his weight onto my lower stomach and applied pressure against me with his waist. I wrapped my arms against his neck, bringing his face to mine. He rested his head next to my cheek, and nuzzled my face; resting his upper body. His hips did all of the work. I liked feeling him so close to me, feeling his chest against mine. I could feel his hot quick breath in my ear. He slid his hands under my back. I could feel his strong arms cradling me; somehow my body was able to feel each finger as his hands pressed against my back. Our embrace was as powerful as his dick was in my pussy. His pumping sped up, becoming short quick bursts. He raised his head above mine, and I brought my hands to the sides of his face. My eyes full of love and desire.

The pleasure was unbelievable, I was so close to orgasm now, I hoped he wouldn't stop this time. He didn't, he kept fucking me. The weight of his spectacular body against mine was overwhelming. He pushed his head against me, grinding his teeth to keep from screaming out loud. I felt my orgasm just as his cock shuddered inside of me. I could feel the cum fill me up, fueling my orgasm. My pussy exploded with pleasure. I moaned loudly. He opened his mouth in mid-gasp at his own ecstasy. He fueled my orgasm with slow even pumps. I felt the orgasm fill me up, and I could feel him nuzzling my face in delight and exhaustion. My pussy quivered, and I looked up at him, his face was filled with satisfaction at my pleasure, and he grinned at me as he pulled his cock free.

All I could do was stare at him in disbelief, I held him tightly in my arms, not wanting him to leave. Pleading with my eyes I gazed at his beautiful face.

"Stay." I whispered, it was more of an overwhelming request then a command. He smiled kindly with meaning behind his eyes.

"Of course." He responded.

My face brightened up, and he laid beside me with his arm over my waist, assuring me that he was still there. I drifted off to sleep with no worries in my head, the world was just me, and him; and that was all that mattered. I woke up in the morning to find his warm and heavy arm still across my waist.