The Taking of Taylor S

Story Info
Young girl is degraded in front of her mother and sister.
4.7k words
4.04
141k
85
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cold air bristled over Taylor Smith's midriff as she, her mother Carrie, and her younger sister Anne stepped out into the cold mid-October night. Taylor was a competitive college dancer, who had just finished up a major competition and was glad to be heading home for a week of relaxation. Taylor went to school two hours outside of her hometown, but because the dance competition was the same day as her fall break began, and because the competition was in her hometown she had opted to not travel back to the school with her team, and instead headed straight home. Fortunately, her mother and sister had decided to come watch the competition and so she had an easy ride home. Taylor was excited to be home, her father had died at the end of the prior school year, and Taylor hadn't been able to come home since, but she was looking forward to being with her mom and sister, and feeling the warmth that only existed at home.

After dancing Taylor had been too hot to change into other clothing and just wanted to go outside. Now, Taylor stood on a street corner in a blue and white one piece dance suit with one full arm, and one arm missing, and the middle of her petite stomach showing. Carrie Smith raised an arm and hailed a cab. The thirty-nine year old mother had no trouble getting one to stop quickly, at 5'6" and 150 pounds Carrie was a gorgeous woman, and tonight she had on a short skirt that showed off her long pale legs, and a tight top making her B cup breasts look even bigger.

The cab driver stopped, parked his car, and noticing Taylor's bags immediately jumped out to help them. Taylor was immediately taken aback by the size of the man, the cab driver, who's name badge said "Jake" was easily six foot four, and built like a heavyweight boxer, all muscle, and in a tight black shirt that showed his abs off. Jake grabbed the bags quickly and effortlessly tossed them into the trunk of the cab before opening the doors for the women.

Carrie gave instructions on how to get to the house, and the cab driver quickly took them there. The foursome made small talk all the way to the house, and when the cabbie pulled into their driveway he quickly leapt out, opened the girl's doors, and grabbed the bags to take them to the door for Taylor.

"No she can get them, it's her fault for bringing so much shit home for one week." Carrie said to Jake.

"No miss, I insist I wouldn't feel right making a young woman carry her things to the house when I am capable of doing it myself, besides it's no extra charge." Jake replied.

Carrie nodded, noticing how forceful, and yet charming the man had been in his reply, it left Carrie feeling like she had no other choice but to say yes. Jake let the three women lead him to the front door, and after Carrie unlocked the door set the bags just inside the entry way.

Jake turned to leave when Carrie said "oh wait, I haven't paid you yet."

Jake turned around, and then stepped back inside the entryway, as he did so he pulled from his waist band a revolver and held it next to Taylor's throat. "Oh, I knew you hadn't paid me yet, I was just going to wait a bit and take my payment a different way. But since you mention it, why don't I just accelerate my time table."

Jake closed the front door behind him and roughly shoved Taylor through the entry way and into the living room. Then, using his massive hand he grabbed both Carrie, and Anne both by the hair in one movement and pulled them into the living room behind him.

"I want all of you to line up in one line right now." Jake said.

Anne and Carrie did as they were told but Taylor, who was sprawled on the ground from the shove struggled to get up at first. "Move bitch." Jake said "don't make anymore dumb decisions like bringing home three bags for one week."

Taylor scrambled into line with her mother, and almost fell again as the slick material of her dance leggings slipped on the floor.

Jake produced three pairs of handcuffs and ordered Taylor to put the cuffs on her mom and sister. As Taylor did so Jake yelled "tighter, I don't want any of you trying anything stupid."

Taylor tightened the cuffs in spite of her mother's cry of pain as the cold metal cut into her wrists. When Taylor was done Jake put a pair of cuffs on Taylor as well.

"Now, Taylor, I don't want you looking like a dolled up whore anymore, so you're going to get a bath. But because I can't leave these two alone you'll have to bathe right here in the living room." Jake said grinning.

Jake left the room and went into the kitchen, as he left he said "nobody moves, I'll hear it if you do, and then you'll all die."

Jake came back a few minutes later with a two gallon stock pot full of water, soap, and a washrag.

"Now, I bet that school makes you pay for that fancy uniform of yours, so I'm not going to cut it off of you" Jake said brandishing scissors "unless you can't get out of it in the next minute or two. Once you're out of it your mommy is going to wash you up just like a little girl."

As Taylor struggled out of the uniform Jake proceeded to walk over to Carrie and start cutting the clothes of the older woman. In less than a minute Carrie was naked in front of Jake, her clothing cut to pieces on the floor around her. Jake then advanced on Taylor's sister Anne. Anne was the shortest of the three, standing only 5'3"compared to Taylor's 5'5", she also weighed a bit more than Taylor at 135 as opposed to 130, but her weight was distributed better, leaving her with large C cup breasts and a thick ass.

As the scissors started to cut Anne's jeans, Carrie lunged at Jake trying to disarm him but Jake side stepped and let Carrie fall across the floor. Jake then pointed the gun at Taylor and said "hurry the fuck up, your momma is getting restless apparently."

Jake finished cutting all of the clothing off of Anne, and held one of the eighteen year old's breasts in his hand before pinching her nipples eliciting a moan. He then looked at Taylor, who was all jumbled up in her outfit, but mostly nude, it was impossible for her to get the last part of the top off of herself with the handcuff on. Jake undid it for a moment, took the clothing off of Taylor, and then refastened the cuff tighter than before.

Jake turned to look at Carrie who was on the floor sobbing and terrified. "Stop sniffling and come bathe your daughter, wipe the whore make up off of her, and make sure she doesn't smell as badly of sweat as she does now."

Carrie began to dip her hands into the stock pot and pour water all over Taylor. Once Taylor's body was soaked Carrie lathered her daughter's entire body, while both women wept openly.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart." Carrie said to Taylor as her hands crossed her daughter's pubic bone.

"It's okay mom, it's okay, it'll be fine." Taylor said as tears rolled down her face.

While Carrie bathed Taylor, Jake stood behind Anne and used one hand to grope at the girl's heaving breasts.

"It's fun to watch this isn't it.?" Jack whispered to Anne as he kissed her ear.

Anne stood stoic, not responding, and fighting back tears.

"You don't have to answer, I can tell you like it." Jake said as he slipped his hand onto Anne's clit, and slowly rubbed his finger up and down.

For five more minutes Jake touched Anne, while watching Carrie bathe Taylor. Then he stopped the bathing, and found a small towel for Taylor to dry herself with. Once Taylor was mostly dry he told all three of them to line up again.

"I'm going to fuck one of you, and because I know how hard this is I won't make anyone decide for anyone else, I'll just fuck the one of you who is ugliest, and likely gets the least attention from boys." Jake said.

He walked to Taylor who's eyes continued to gush water and said "is it you? Or is it your mommy or your sissy?"

Taylor shook her head violently signally that she wasn't going to answer.

Jack grabbed Taylor's throat and began crushing her wind pipe as he growled "you really should answer, it's all your fault this is happening little slut, if I didn't have to carry bags your mommy could've tried to pay in the car. If you weren't home they wouldn't have watched you dance, it's all your fault. If your sister gets raped it'll be your fault. If your mom gets raped it'll be your fault, and if I force my cock into your tight little asshole it'll be all your fault."

"Please stop" Carrie cried out trying to protect her daughter.

Jack let go as Carrie cried and reached into his pocket and pulled out a black magic marker.

"Fine, I'll do it this way, I'm going to rank each of your bodies: I'll rank 1-3 for your legs, your ass, your cunt, your stomach, your face, and your tits, then I'm going to add that up, and whoever has the highest number loses and I'm going to destroy."

Anne spoke up for the first time "stop, just stop, you can take me but stop."

"Nope" Jack replied, "too late for that, I want to play my little game now."

"Let's start with your legs." Jack said.

He walked to Taylor first, and ran his hands up and down her legs, massaging in between her thighs, and right at the base of her ass. When he was done touching her left leg he slapped her thigh hard, and Taylor again began to bawl.

Jack then did the same thing to both Carrie and Anne before saying "Anne's legs are the best" he drew a number 1 on the front and back of both of her legs as he said it. "They're the most toned, and even though she's the shortest they're still the best."

Anne let out an audible sigh of relief.

"Carrie's are second best" Jack said drawing two's on Carrie just like Anne's "1's" "I like how long her's are, and how strong they seem." As these last words left his mouth Jack bit hard onto the back side of Carrie's thigh, and the older woman almost toppled over.

"That means you're dead last" Jack said looking at Taylor. "Yours are pathetic, I figured they'd be the best since you're a dancer, but they aren't your calves are larger than your mom or sister's and not in a sexy way, your thighs are too thin, and lack definition, you're like a little chicken legged slut."

Jack then wrote "3" on both of Taylor's legs, and on the inside of both thighs he wrote "chicken legged slut."

Jack then walked over to Carrie again and started to grab her ass. Carrie tried to move away this time and in return was pulled down to the floor by her hair, Jack rolled her onto her stomach and sat on her back as he felt the entire large white ass of the mother.

"Don't get up Carrie, or I will do something much worse next time." Jack said.

Jack examined Anne and Taylor in the same way feeling the entire ass, and slipping a finger into Taylor who grunted in pain, but out of fear did not pull away.

"This time mommy wins the round, I would have expected a white upper-middle class suburbanite mom to have a flat pathetic ass, but Carrie you have just an incredible ghetto booty." Jack said as he wrote a 1 and the words "ghetto booty" on each of Carrie's ass cheeks.

"Number two belongs to Ms. Anne" Jack said as he wrote a two on Anne's ass cheeks. "Which means you lose again Taylor." Jack said as he wrote a 3 on Taylor's ass.

Jack moved his hands up to Taylor's waist and let his hands roam around her stomach, pinching at it before moving onto her sister and mother.

This time Jack walked to Taylor first started to speak, and then looked at Anne and said "Anne wins again, that is such a toned, tight stomach, I bet I could bounce a quarter off of it. Carrie you were second, you're a mom and I thought having given birth to two kids you'd be doughy, but you avoided it." Jack wrote a one and two on Anne and Carrie respectively.

"But Taylor loses again. I think you're going to be screwed little girl, literally and figuratively of course." Jack wrote a three on Taylor's stomach before saying "you've got no meat on you, it's like a fucking skeleton, Jack then wrote "Skeletor" on Taylor's stomach and the girl lost it.

Taylor dropped to the floor and starting bawling uncontrollably, crying and shrieking in embarrassment and fear. Jack reached down and slapped her across the face.

"Get a hold of yourself bitch. I'm not done with my game yet." Jack snarled into Taylor's face.

Taylor spit at him and said "just fucking do it already, I know you're going to rape me so just fucking get it over with."

Jack reached down again and pulled Taylor to her feet by her throat. He then began to fondle her small 32A cup tits, after a minute or so of touching each he began to suck on both, and then bit down on her right breast hard enough to leave a deep mark.

Taylor's sobbing had almost subsided before the bite and then it was all fired up again uncontrollable and crippling. Jack let her cry as he grabbed, groped, prodded, and sucked on Anne and Carrie.

"Anne has just wonderful perky young tits" Jack said while drawing a one on each of Anne's breasts "Carrie has the big full B cups of a mother, that just drive me absolutely wild...and Taylor, well as always Taylor is the biggest disappointment in this family."

Taylor tried to move away as Jack started to write her 3's and Jack hit her hard in the mouth for it, before Taylor's body had hit the floor Jack had leveled a kick into her side, and was pulling her upright. He finished writing a three on each of Taylor's breasts along with the phrases "disobedient moron" and "mosquito bite tits" on each breast as well.

Jack evaluated their faces in the same manner, giving Anne a one, and Carrie a three, while he gave Taylor a two he said to her "you're not very pretty, your sister is just pretty, but you're attractive like a hate fucking victim is"

On Taylor's forehead Jack wrote "fuck toy" on her left cheek he wrote "cum dump" and on her right cheek he wrote "slap here."

"Only one thing left to look at," Jack said as he unzipped his pants. "I know I said I'd only rape one of you, but how am I supposed to know who's pussy is best if I don't try all three."

Jack stripped off his pants and let each woman to the couch in the side of the room. Jack rearranged their handcuffs so they were all tied to one another, and so that their legs were forced up in the air, and unable to close without pulling the other two open.

Jack slid his cock next to Carrie's slit first and said "beg me to fuck you first, beg me or I will kill one of your daughters."

Carrie quickly complied practically screaming "no, no please no, just do me first, do only me, you don't have to hurt them anymore please."

Jack slipped his cock into Carrie's cunt, astonished at how wet she had gotten. For a few minutes Jack rocked back and forth moving the older woman's cunt around his cock.

"You like this don't you?" Jack said with a laugh.

"No" Carrie said coldly.

"Fine then I'll just move on."

Without another word Jack stuck his cock into Anne, who was not very wet, and screamed in pain as Jack entered her.

Jack looked at Taylor and said "you better say sorry later, she won't get raped for long, but this hurts her and it's all your fault."

Jack pulled out of Anne and said "between the two of them Anne wins hands down, she's so tight, and enjoyable, you were good too Carrie, but fuck your kid is hands down the best pussy I've ever had."

Jack then moved over to Taylor who's pussy was clearly wet, and had been fucked a few times before.

"Jesus Taylor, just looking at you I can tell how much of a hungry little slut you are. I know you're dead last in the rankings so I'll start with your mouth first and rank your cunt later. Now, let's make you clean the cum from your mommy and sissy off of me." Jack said while again rearranging the cuffs so that Taylor could kneel on the floor in front of him.

Taylor starred at the cock that was now directly in front of her. Taylor hadn't noticed it before, but Jack was huge he was thicker than anyone she had ever seen, at least five inches in girth, and his cock head was another inch around than that, and his length was easily eight inches, if not more.

As Taylor starred in stunned amazement, Jack grabbed the back of her head with one hand, and with the other guided his massive dick to her mouth. "Open the fuck up." Jack said, as Taylor resisted.

Taylor compliant mostly out of fear, partially out of arousal. Taylor was only able to fit a third of his cock into her mouth, and did her best to move further down, or to swirl her tongue around it, but largely to no avail. After a few minutes of this Jack grew tired and pulled her backward violently before his huge muscular hand came down across the right side of her face.

The force of his slap knocked Taylor all the way to the floor, and onto her stomach. She could taste blood in her mouth from biting her tongue, and could feel the right side of her face swelling up. Before she knew it Jack had grabbed her around her waist, and pulled her onto all fours. Within less than thirty seconds Taylor felt his cock against her pussy.

"No, no, no please god no, you're too big, I don't want this please no." Taylor cried out

"I can feel how wet you are, you clearly do want it." Jack responded.

"No, I don't I don't I don't it's too much please no." Taylor again pleaded.

"You do want it, I can tell that by how wet you are, and even if you don't this is what you get for being the ugliest of the Smith girls. This is what you get for causing this event. If your tits were nicer like your mom's or your sisters, or if your ass was bigger, and not pathetically small, or if your stomach didn't look like Skeletor's then maybe it would be a different story, but you lost, so you're stuck with this." Jack said in a cold tone.

Without another word Jack thrust into Taylor, and unlike with Carrie and Anne where he had been slow and somewhat gentle with Taylor he was brutal, forceful, and animalistic. Jack's entire dick was thrust into Taylor, and like a jack rabbit pounding away Jack beat Taylor's cunt with his dick.

For fifteen minutes a constant slap, slap slapping noise was only broken up by Taylor's screams of pleasure and pain while being brought to multiple orgasms, and the cries and pleading of her mother, and sometimes her sister to stop. After fifteen minutes Jack picked Taylor up, while leaving his cock inside of her and set her on top of her mother.

"Suck your mommy's tits while I fuck you." Jack said while panting heavily.

Taylor resisted at first, until Jack's hand hit Taylor's ass hard. For another two minutes Taylor resisted, but finally the blows on her ass became too much, and she quickly latched onto her mother's medium sized tits.

Carrie moaned in pleasure, while at the same time being horrified to feel her daughter's tears were hitting her skin while she was raped on top of her.

Jack only lasted a few more minutes, before feeling his own orgasm coming. Before coming he quickly pulled out of Taylor and stuck his dick back into Carrie's now extremely wet pussy where he blew a large load. After he did Jack pulled Taylor to the floor in front of her mother.

"Eat my cum out of her." Jack said "if not, you might have a new little brother or sister real soon."

"No it's so gross, please no." Taylor begged while turning her head to face Jack.

Jack roughly grabbed Taylor's hair, and she could feel strands being ripped from her head. "Fucking do it, eat your mom, if you were sexier this wouldn't happen, if your body wasn't the worst in this room it wouldn't fucking happen, now do it."

Taylor said "I'm sorry mom" and moved her mouth onto Carrie's cunt. Between the fucking her cunt had already taken, and how good it felt to be filled with a large load of cum, Carrie immediately had an orgasm from her daughter's tongue slipping into her slit.

"Awwww, did mommy like her little slut's tongue?" Jack asked mockingly.

12