The Taking of Young Anna Ch. 04

Story Info
Young woman + Horny soldiers + Latenight train ride.
2k words
4.36
77.4k
26

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 09/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sergeant's cock was the biggest cock Anna had ever actually seen. She'd seen a few just as large in a couple of the American porn films her stewardess roommates had paid for in their hotel room one time in London, but never up close like this. Never for real.

"Touch it," he said smiling. "It won't bite."

The soldiers Anna had just fucked made a few laughing remarks but even they were clearly impressed with the equipment the Sergeant was carrying. Still on her knees from where she had collapsed, Anna reached a hesitant hand upward.

"I can't even get my fingers all the way around it," she murmured as she tried. Then it struck her, he meant to put that thing inside of her soon.

"I thought I'd wait until you were a bit more relaxed," he said.

Anna was anything but relaxed at the thought, but she did understand the Sergeant's meaning. After having four cocks now put to her, Anna's pussy would be a bit more ready to take such a monster. Even then, it was going to be a tough fit.

She slowly stroked the Sergeant's cock with her hand. First with one, then with both. It had been semi hard when he had pulled it from my pants, but as Anna played with it, the Sergeant's cock grew harder. Grew stiffer and longer. Anna leaned in and gave it a kiss but there was no way it would fit in her mouth. She settled for kissing and licking it as she stroked it with her hands.

It didn't take him long before he reached into his pocket for a condom.

"This works best if you are on top," he said offering the condom to Anna.

She tore the foil package open and taking it out, began to unroll it down his cock. He must have gotten an extra large one she thought, because no regular condom would have fit.

"I'm really going to get fucked now," Anna thought.

The Sergeant helped her to stand, then he sat down on the seat. The officer was next to them watching, though he had pulled his pants up while Anna had been taken by the three soldiers. He scooted back to give them some room. When Anna started to get up onto the seat facing him, the Sergeant stopped her.

"Do it the other way," he said. "Face forward."

Anna turned and got between the Sergeant's legs. She felt his hands on her hips holding her steady. Looking down she could see the head of his cock between her legs. Anna took it in one hand and moved back, guiding herself back onto his stiff cock.

They both gave a groan when it touched her. She wiggled her hips back and forth, letting the head slide between her pussy's lips, opening her. Bit by bit she let herself drop. The lips of her pussy wrapped themselves around more and more of the head, until all of a sudden his cock entered her.

She was startled when it happened and froze but the Sergeant must have been expecting it, for he gave a little pull on her hips and Anna felt his cock sink into her several inches. Their groans were much louder then.

Anna raised herself up just a bit, then let herself drop back. Being as wet as she was helped. Slowly she worked herself down his long length. The Sergeant let her take her time. To Anna it felt amazing, to be so stuffed. It was like she hadn't had a cock in her in months, instead of four cocks not just minutes ago. The Sergeant's cock opened her up like no one had done before. Finally though she felt herself sitting on his lap, the entire long stiff cock inside of her.

She just sat there on the Sergeant's cock for a few moments, enjoying the feeling. The train was click clacking its way along and it bounced her up and down just a little as it traveled. Anna smiled to herself and let it do its magic.

The Sergeant added to her stimulation as his hands on her hips, he began to push her around in slow circles, stirring her with his big cock. It felt so good to Anna. After a bit though, she felt him push her forward. She knew what he wanted. He wanted her to ride his cock up and down. He wanted her to fuck herself with his cock.

Anna leaned forward and let herself slide off the Sergeant a little. Oh, it felt so good. His huge cock had her pussy stretched tight and as it came out Anna could feel it like her whole insides were being pulled back. She let a few inches slide out then reversed and sat back down. Oh it felt even better going back in.

She kept doing that, letting more and more of his big cock slide from her, then back and letting it slide back in. Soon she was at the point where she was taking the entire thing, leaving just the head inside of her as she fucked herself on the Sergeant's cock.

The Sergeant's hands moved down and began playing with her ass. He squeezed it and let his thumbs trail down into the crack of her ass. She felt one thumb slide down to her pussy and rub against the stretched lips around his cock. Anna was very wet from the big cock and the Sergeant spread that wetness upward, first on the skin between her pussy and her asshole, and then her rubbed his thumb right across the little pucker of her ass.

Anna gave a shiver at that. She'd never let any of her lovers play with her asshole. It was a new experience for her. He mimicked the strokes of his cock with his thumb, sliding it down across her ass when she slide forward, and the up and across when she sat back down. To Anna it almost felt like he had two cocks

Her breathing was getting heavy at the wonderful way the Sergeant's big cock felt fucking her. She reached up with her hands and began playing with her breasts herself. Her nipples were sharp little points pressing into her hands. Anna could feel an orgasm approaching.

The other soldiers were clearly enjoying the show. All four, even the officer had their cocks out and were masturbating as they watched Anna perform for them, riding the big hard cock up and down. She would look at each of them for a few moments, catching their eyes and smiling. That seemed to excite them more. It certainly excited Anna.

On one downward stroke, the Sergeant pressed down on her asshole and to her surprise, the tip of his thumb slide into her ass. Anna froze for a moment. She felt him push his thumb inward, and Anna gave a lusty moan as his thumb went in deeper. She let herself slide down his cock and with that she came.

Her pussy pulsed and pulsed, the muscles almost milking his cock as she had her orgasm. That must have done it for him, for the Sergeant gave a groan himself and pulling his thumb from her ass, he grabbed her hips and pulled her firmly down onto his cock as far as she would go. Anna gave another groan herself at the deep penetration, and came a second time, then a third at the wonderful way his cock stretched her. She could feel his big cock throbbing as he came inside her.

"Oh God!" he moaned. Anna thought, Oh god, indeed!

The big soldier who had first fucked her, jumped up. He stood in front of Anna stroking his cock quickly. He gave a groan himself and his sperm shot out, hitting her on the breasts. Anna looked up at him and licked her lips, smiling. He shot several times, then collapsed back on the seat.

Anna rubbed the sperm into her skin and played with her nipples. She raised herself up about half way and then slid back down the Sergeant's cock. Even starting to soften, it filled her so well. She slid up and down a few more times, until it slid out of her. Her legs shook as she stood.

The officer had his hand slowly stroking his now condom covered cock. He stood up and taking Anna's arm, pulled her toward him. He squatted down and lined his cock up with her pussy. He pushed the head into her then picked her up. Anna wrapped her legs around him. He let her drop and she felt his cock slide in. Though after the big cock of the Sergeant, Anna barely felt him. It must have been the same for him because after a few strokes he said.

"Damned Sergeant, she as loose as a cheap whore."

The Sergeant, putting his pants back on just grinned.

"Well, she got another hole" he said. "Fuck her up the ass."

Anna had found the finger new and different, almost exciting, but she definitely was not ready to have a cock up her ass. She looked at the officer and shook her head but like everything this night, it seemed her wishes didn't matter in the least.

"Good idea," the officer grinned.

He pulled his cock out of her. Anna tried to hold on to him, tried to work herself up and down, to get him to fuck her pussy, but the officer just picked her up. He set her on her feet then turned her towards the window. Anna tried to fight him.

"Grab her," the officer ordered.

The two soldiers jumped up, each grabbing an arm. Anna was held tight and unable to do anything but whimper.

"Please don't," she said.

That just made the soldiers laugh. The officer grabbed each cheek of her ass and spread them. His cock was hard and wet with her juices. He moved closer and Anna felt his cock touch her. He got the head aligned with her asshole and pressed forward. Anna groaned in pain, real pain as he tried to penetrate her virgin asshole. She was frightened and it caused her body to clench.

"Damn she tight!" he said.

Maybe he won't be able to get in, Anna thought, but then he gave her a sharp spank with his hand. The blow surprised her and with her mind focused there, and not on his invading cock, she relaxed enough for the head to slip inside.

They both groaned.

Just then the train conductor walked by outside.

"Next stop 5 minutes!" he called out.

The Sergeant jumped up and grabbed his shirt.

"That's our stop, Sir." he said, putting his uniform on quickly. "We have to be ready when we get there."

The officer stood there with his hard cock half way up Anna's butt, clearly wanting to continue.

"Sir, we don't want to be late. The Commander here is not the kind to be kept waiting by one of his junior officers." The Sergeant said. "Even for something as pretty as she is."

The Sergeant motioned to the two soldiers who released Anna's arms and began to get dressed quickly themselves. The officer reached up and grabbing Anna by the hair, pulled her back.

"We'll just have to continue this sometime else," he said.

He let her go and pulled his cock from her ass, leaving Anna standing there naked and looking out the window. She could see buildings passing by in the morning light.

It didn't take them long to get dressed. The Sergeant was the last to leave. He paused at the compartment door. Smiling at Anna, he reached into his pocket and showed her he still had her panties. Then he too was gone, closing the door behind him as he left.

Anna collapsed on the seat. "Wow," she muttered.

Funny after a whole night of nasty sex, she still was a little excited. Anna ran her hand down her sweaty sperm streaked naked body until her hand found her crotch. She slowly stroked her pussy with her hand, smiling.

Just then there was a knock at the compartment door and it opened.

"Tickets, please," the conductor said.

It was the old man from the baggage car. He stood there starring at Anna, naked, playing with herself, sitting on the seat, clearly he did not knowing what to do it seemed.

Anna just laughed.

"It's here somewhere," she said. "Why don't you come in?"