The Taking Pt. 02

Story Info
Girlfriend whored out to groups by an escort friend.
2k words
4.08
13.1k
11

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks go by and Mandy posts ads daily now with full body nude pictured of Laura which include her face. Laura asked Mandy not to post her face due to her job and didn't want her job finding out or she would get fired. Mandy did it anyways and told Laura too bad. Laura said nothing else about it and simply continued letting Mandy use her and post her pictures all she wanted.

Mandy was beginning to increase the number of clients seeing Laura now. Mandy arranged 3 gangbangs over 2 weeks in addition to seeing other clients one on one. The 1st gangbang was some construction workers. They were latino and all came over together and once they arrived, instead of doing a gang bang where they were all in the room together taking turns with Laura, four of them waited in the living room with Mandy and I while one went in to fuck Laura. They each took their turn until they were finished.

The next gang bang was 8 black men. They all had recent STD test results and asked to be allowed to cum inside Laura. They negotiated with Mandy and came to an agreement and Mandy allowed them to cum inside Laura and/or on her all they wanted. A few went into the room with Laura but the room wasn't large enough for them all to be in it comfortably so some waited in the living room and watched from the door while the others fucked Laura doggy style and had her sucking cock. There were 2 cocks in her at all times. They all took turns, a few of them went back for more but the rest came inside her pussy or mouth the one time and were spent after that.

The 3rd gang bang was to be conducted at a client's very large house. He was a wealthy client with lots of friends. We arrived at the house and the client greeted us at the door. He invited us is and Mandy told Laura to take off all of her coat as soon as we got in. Laura was only wearing a long coat and nothing else so she was completely nude now with what looked like about 30 people there checking her out. Some were playing poker, some was watching football on a big screen TV, some was playing foosball, and there was an air hockey table and a pool table there too.

Mandy negotiated with the client on how long Laura was to be there and exactly what they could do to and with Laura. Laura was to be there for 24 hours and there was no limits on how much they could fuck her, cum inside her, or how much cock she sucked and no limit to how much cum she swallowed. Mandy also stipulated that other friends not at the party were welcome to come over and fuck Laura.

Laura asked to speak to Mandy and I alone. We went into another room in the house to talk. Laura asked me if I was sure about her spending the night with other men getting fucked by all of them. Mandy looked at me and smiled big knowing what I was going to say. I answer yes I'm sure baby and I will love you all the same if not more when you return to me. Laura smiled and kissed me passionately and said okay. Mandy made me go to the car to wait for her. I left and Mandy took Laura back to the living room of the house and turned her over to the group. They wasted no time in fondling her. Several took off their clothes quickly to begin fucking her as Mandy grabbed Laura's coat and walked out to the car. I drove Mandy back to my place. The whole time she kept teasing me about how I'm spending the night alone while my girlfriend is fucking other men. It was humiliating but for some reason, I loved it.

We got back to my place and Mandy drove home for the night. Next night, Mandy came over and her and I went to pick up Laura. We went into the house and she was laid out on couch. All the other guys were gone, it was just the client there now. He said he did his best to make sure as many people fucked her as he could. She was wore out too, pussy was swollen and red with some bruising on it, breasts were swollen with some bruising as well, ass cheeks were bruised with hand prints on them from being smacked hard. Her

He pussy was full of cum, her face had cum dripping off it, cum was all over her breasts and stomach too. Mandy smiled and said she was perfect. Mandy gave the client business cards for himself and to give to all of his friends to call her any time any of them wanted to fuck Laura. Laura couldn't hardly get off the couch on her own, much less walk. Mandy told me to carry her and put her in the back seat of the car. It was a very private yard so I was able to carry her out while she was fully nude without anyone seeing. I put her in the back seat, she laid down across the seat. She was so wore out and tired from being up so long.

Mandy just laughed as I closed the back door. We arrived back at my place and I carried her into our room and laid her down on the bed. She was briefly somewhat awake but quickly feel back asleep when I laid her down. I covered her in the sheets so she would be comfortable knowing I'd need to wash them when she woke up. Mandy made me take off all of my clothes and lay down next to Laura and cuddle with Laura's cum covered body. Mandy told me I had to sleep with her in the same bed that night and she would be back in the morning.

Mandy left and I was pretty tired and did fall asleep in bed with Laura all covered in other men's cum. We woke up the next morning together at the same time pretty much as Mandy was coming into the house. Mandy had a key to the house so she could come and go at any time she pleased. Mandy came into the room just as we had weaken up. She smiled and said good morning and asked Laura how she felt. Laura responded she was still sore from being fucked so much but she loved it.

Mandy said good and had Laura get cleaned up and made me change the sheets on the bed. Mandy had clients lined up to see her all through the day. Two days later, Laura is with Mandy while they visit a friend of Mandy's. They went inside the house and Mandy introduced Laura to him. His name is Steve. He travels for work a lot but used to let Mandy use his place for her in calls. Mandy told Laura to take off all of her clothes. After Laura stripped nude, Mandy offered her to him but this time was different. Mandy said Laura was single and available and asked Steve if he was interested in a live in girlfriend either part time or full time. Laura looked at Mandy with a look on her face of disapproval. Mandy said to Steve to give them a minute and Mandy led Laura out back fully nude. The backyard was fully enclosed by a tall privacy fence. Laura asked Mandy what she was doing, that her being someone's girlfriend and living with them wouldn't work because she was living with me and didn't wish to change that.

Mandy said this is part of his fantasy for you to be given to other men to be their girlfriend and that she was free to do this all she wanted and Laura would have to move in with anyone who paid for it while agreeing to let Mandy still use Laura to fuck any of her clients at any time. Laura immediately called me. Mandy made Laura put me on speakerphone while Laura asked me about this. I confirmed what Mandy had told her that it was part of the fantasy and I confirmed that I wanted her to go through with it no matter what if she could. Mandy told her after that if she really didn't want to fulfill that part of the fantasy for me, she would understand.

Laura then told us both she would do it for me but was still very reluctant. She hung up the phone and they went back inside and Mandy started negotiating with Steve to have Laura as his full time live in girlfriend. Steve traveled a lot so wasn't interested in paying that much money for something he would hardly ever be with or see. He made a counter offer that one night a week he wanted her to sleep with him. Mandy countered that with a 24 hour counter offer once a week in which he must keep her the entire 24 hours and she was to be his girlfriend during that time. Steve agreed on the condition that Mandy did not use her to fuck or otherwise see any of her clients during that time. Mandy smiled at Laura and agreed. Steve and Mandy set a day each week Laura is to be Steve's live in girlfriend, Steve paid Mandy in advance, Laura got dressed and Mandy and Laura left Steve's house. It would be a few days before Laura was to spend the 24 hours with Steve.

Laura noticed they weren't headed back to our place. She asked Mandy where they were going and Mandy replied we're going to see another friend. Mandy took Laura to her place. Mandy's sugar daddy was single and letting Mandy live there for free in her own room on the condition Mandy plays the role as his girlfriend. Mandy took Laura inside and had her strip fully nude and introduced Laura to Bill. Mandy offered Laura to Bill as a live in girlfriend. Bill turned down the offer quick saying he had Mandy why would he pay for another girl. Mandy offered her to him part time and Bill agreed to 2 nights a week. They settled on the 2 nights which were right after Steve's night so Laura would now be gone 3 nights a week in which she had to be a girlfriend to 2 different men in addition to being my real girlfriend.

Mandy explained to Laura she had to be very convincing with them in a way they and everyone else around them thinks you love him. Mandy also forbid Laura from contacting me while she was with them or any time during the time they were paying for her. She called me to discuss everything with me and after I convinced her it was fine, she agreed to everything.

Mandy tool Laura back home to my place. They came in together as I was chilling out on the couch watching TV. Laura and I kissed each other. Laura wanted re-assurance from me everything was ok which I made sure she knew that it was. We all sat down in the living room and Mandy asked Laura if there was anyone from her past she was still in love with or could easily fall in love with. Laura looked at me and I told Laura to answer away and not to worry about me being jealous or angry or anything. Laura looked back at Mandy and said there was one ex. Laura told Mandy it was her most recent ex. Mandy said what could be changed to make her fall back in love with him again. She said if he could eat pussy then it would be a guarantee.

Mandy asked for his contact information and Laura pulled it up on her cell phone and handed the cell phone to Mandy. Mandy smiled and took the cell phone and began sending the contact info to her cell phone. Laura stared at me the whole time and I just looked back at her with a look of approval. Mandy handed her phone back to her and said that would be her next adventure!