The Taking Pt. 03

Story Info
My girlfriend returns to her ex boyfriend.
1.1k words
3.91
8.2k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several weeks go by as Mandy has Laura fucked by her clients 4 days a week then 3 days a week Laura lives with another man as his girlfriend. Laura is fucked so much she no longer consider sex as something special even when it's with her and I which has become a rare thing now. She doesn't even want to fuck anymore. Mandy however keeps her well fucked every day.

After several weeks go by, Steve is gone too much with travel and decides he no longer wishes to have Laura as his part time girlfriend. About that same time, Bill also decides he no longer wants to keep Laura as his part time girlfriend either. Mandy, Laura and I were sitting in my living room together one day after Laura had finished fucking several clients throughout that day for Mandy. Mandy asked Laura about her ex-boyfriend. Mandy asked her if she was still in love with him or if she would consider getting back with him. Laura answered yes if he wouldn't abuse her and also learned to eat pussy. Laura said if he could eat her pussy then she guarantee's she would get back with him.

Mandy left for the night and again I'm left with a girlfriend who doesn't want to fuck me because she fucks guys all day long and her pussy is wore out and filled with cum still. Next morning, Mandy wakes us up. She tells Laura to go shower and clean herself up real good. Laura took a shower, shaved everything, and cleaned herself up real well as Mandy asked. Mandy had me make the bed then Laura came out and Mandy had her lie down on the bed. Mandy made a phone call and put it on speaker phone. Laura's ex-boyfriend, John answered. John though it was Laura calling him and he answered "Hello beautiful!". Mandy was using Laura's cell phone to call him.

Mandy explained to John who she was and she was using Laura's phone with her consent. Mandy had Laura confirm which she did. Laura then explained that she was working as an escort now and Mandy was her manager. John couldn't believe it so Mandy offered a nude of Laura to John. John accepted and Mandy had Laura pose as John request and took a picture and sent it to John right away while John was on the phone the whole time. Finally John believed Mandy and Laura then Mandy asked John if he was interested in making Laura his again. John replied saying there's no way she would take him back.

Mandy told him she could guarantee it then Mandy asked Laura to confirm. Laura told him that Mandy knew of a guaranteed way in which she would get back with him but it would be up to him to keep her after that. John asked Mandy what it was. Mandy smiled at me and said you'll have to meet with us in person to find out. John said he would be right over.

About 40 minutes later, John arrived. Laura was fully nude and opened the door fully to let him in. John kissed Laura and fondled Laura as he came inside. Many invited him to sit down. Laura sat right next to John on the couch and Mandy had me sit on the sofa next to her. Mandy told John Laura was very single and available but at a cost. Mandy also told John she would teach him how to guarantee her to be his live in girlfriend. They negotiated a price and it was pretty steep. Mandy told him he would show him how to eat Laura's pussy then once Laura fell in love, Mandy would have Laura move in with him as his girlfriend. A monthly cost would be associated with this offer and Mandy told John she would be free to continue having Laura fuck clients anytime she wanted. John asked for a few days to think about it. Mandy offered Laura to him to fuck her right then and there free of charge of course. John took Laura into our bed and fucked her and came inside her.

John left and Mandy had clients come over to fuck Laura the rest of the day and throughout the rest of the week. John called Laura to let her know he will accept Mandy's offer. Fortunately Mandy was there with her and Laura gave the phone to Mandy. She looked at me with her eyes lightly tearing up because she knew what was about to happen. Mandy told John to come over and she will train him to eat Laura's pussy. Laura got in the shower and cleaned herself up.

John came right over. Mandy had John and Laura setup in the living room. Mandy used whip cream on Laura and showed John how to eat her pussy, where to lick and suck it, Laura cleaned the whip cream off her pussy and Mandy then showed him again what to do and where to do it at. Laura moaned out loudly saying Yes. No wit was John's turn. Mandy had John begin licking and sucking Laura's clit and pussy lips instructing him as he continued. Mandy could tell after a few minutes he got it right by Laura's reactions and Mandy told him that was perfect.

Mandy told him to continue until she came and told Mandy to tell him when she does. After several minutes, Laura came and proclaimed her love for him. John wanted to re-negotiate the price to keep Laura at his house as his live in girlfriend. Mandy smiled and began negotiating price with him. They agreed on a price and Mandy told Laura to go pack her belongings. Laura packed up her stuff and left with John. Mandy smiled at me and asked me how I felt about her selling my girlfriend to another man to be his girlfriend now. I responded I couldn't resist and Mandy said apparently neither could she once John learned to eat her pussy.

A month goes by and I don't talk to or see Mandy or Laura at all. Another month goes by when one day Mandy pulls up with Laura in the car. Laura brings out all of her things and they come into the house. Laura asks to move back in with me. I asked what happened and Laura told me John went back to his same old routine of abusing her. I told her I still wanted her to let Mandy have her anytime she wanted her. Laura agreed as Mandy smiled from ear to ear.

Mandy told Laura to get unpacked and get a good night's sleep because she's gonna fuck many clients tomorrow.