The Taking Pt. 05

Story Info
My girlfriend used for 4 days straight.
2.5k words
3.86
12.9k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy begins receiving pictures and videos that night of Laura being used by Steve. He experiments with rope bondage with her, tying her up in different configurations that night and takes pictures and a few short videos to document everything he's doing with Laura. Steve makes one video in which Laura is sitting on the floor on her knees and bound by rope with arms behind her back bound to her legs and neck and all around her pussy and tits. Steve face fucks her for several minutes. Steve cums inside her mouth and presses his cock all the way in her mouth telling her to swallow every drop. He moans out as she sucks his cock dry swallowing his load.

Steve sets up the video camera to view his bed. He has Laura lay down on the bed and bounds her legs to the bed tying the knots under the bed. Then he lays down with her and they kiss and make out as he fondles her breasts and pussy. He reminds her that she is his property now. Then he tells her to get a good night sleep because it will be her last time sleeping until she returns to Mandy.

Next morning, Mandy forwards me a text from Steve. It's a link to his online webcam. Mandy comes over and connects to the site on my big screen TV in my room and living room. She told me I'm not allowed to change it for the remainder of the time Laura is with Steve and if I do, Laura will remain with Steve for a week for each minute the TV isn't playing Steve's webcam. I thought to myself how the fuck will you know if you're not here. As I thought this, she broke out 2 webcams and started setting them up. They broadcasted to a site which would allow her to view them. The webcams were facing the TV's so now she could monitor what I had on the TV's from her house.

Steve had several cams setup around his house. One on his bed, living room, kitchen, dining room, front and back porches, and shower. Laura was still starting to wake up as friends started coming over to Steve's house. As she woke up, they all came into the bedroom to meet her and fondles her some. Steve told her to get up and take a shower and he'll have breakfast for her when she was cleaned up.

They cooked breakfast for everyone and Laura came out fully nude and looking good. I happened to be lying in bed myself with the TV's on and watching. They all ate breakfast and then cleaned up the kitchen. Steve and a few others took Laura into the living room and began tying her up. They tied her up to a beam in the ceiling and suspended her but she was comfortable. Her arms and legs were immobile and her legs were spread wide.

Two girls were there to take pictures and record everything. Steve also asked them to help him make sure everyone used Condoms unless he told them otherwise. The guys started taking turns fucking Laura throughout the day. Some came over to fuck her and a few had recent STD tests that week in which Steve allowed them to cum inside her. Some guys left after they were done with Laura while others hung around and enjoyed her breasts. Some guys had her suck their cocks while some fucked her pussy. Plenty of pictures were taken. The guys let her down and untied her for dinner.

They had dinner and cleaned up the kitchen. Laura showered and cleaned herself up and came back out. Steve asked her if she was ready for an all-night fucking. Laura said she is all his to do anything he wants as long as he wants. Steve tied her down to a bondage table on her back with her legs spread wide. Her neck and head were laying back and hanging down as much as it could. When they were finished tying her down, Steve asked her if she was comfortable or not and to let him know now because she would be that way all night long. She said she was comfortable. The table was covered in a thick plush blanket and her head was being supported by an extension of the table and was also covered by a plush blanket. Steve took plenty of pictures of her on the table.

The guys that were there took turns fucking Laura except this time she almost always had a cock in her mouth while one was in her pussy. Again, Steve and the 2 girls were making sure everyone used condoms and they were taking plenty of pictures and videos. As soon as one guy finished, another cock went inside her. An additional one or two guys was playing with her breasts as well, feeling them up, squeezing them, licking and sucking them.

Men kept showing up to fuck Laura all through the night. Steve made sure they were provided with Condoms that he bought and made sure they used them. The girls kept checking to make sure none of them tried anything stupid like poking holes in them or tried to fuck Laura without putting on the condom.

Laura asked Steve how many people he knew. He laughed and said he didn't know most of these people. He had put up a few ads for free pussy and posted her pics with the ads. He said that's the only way he could make sure she was fucked all night long. He told her that he promised Mandy he would see to it that you were fucked nonstop. Laura responded saying "good I need to be used like this". Mandy called me immediately laughing telling me how much more she was going to use Laura and telling me there was nothing I could do about it.

The next morning, Steve untied her and fed her breakfast. He had some girls take her to the shower to clean her up. Laura was very tired by now and wore out from being fucked so much. After a few hours, the girls bought Laura back out to the living room where there were several guys already waiting to fuck her. Steve had another bondage bench setup but this time it was one for her to lay down on her stomach. She was very pleased with that as it would be more comfortable and she might get some sleep.

She laid down on it and Steve tied her down, and then lowered the 2 ends of it. Her legs dropped all the way down then that part of the table split in 2 and the 2 pieces were hinged so it allowed Steve to pull them apart to spread her legs apart. Her upper part of her body bent down from the waist up so her pussy and ass were at a perfect angle for fucking either one. Then Steve setup another long bench to Laura's face directly underneath her face. He said that was for guys to lay down while you sucked their cocks. He tied down her head so it was immobile then took pictures of his handy work.

Then guys began fucking her pussy and ass all they wanted while some laid down for her to suck their cocks. The 2 girls took plenty of pics for Steve all day long as Laura was fucked nonstop that day. Steve let her up every 4 hours to shower and clean up, but tied her right back down each time. Laura was fucked like this for the remainder of the day and all through the night while broadcasting it on his webcam, taking pictures and taking some videos here and there.

The next morning, Steve untied Laura and let her sleep in. She woke up on her own and took a shower. Steve told her the next 24 hours she will be free lancing. She asked what he meant by that. He said you will be fucking men without being tied down. She was pleased and asked when it will begin. He said as soon as people show up. The 2 girls came over and began taking pics of Laura posing all over the house nude. Some guys started showing up and Laura greeted them and let them all take turns with her.

Laura took them anywhere they wanted to fuck her in the house. She fucked guys in almost every room in the house that night and into the next day. Steve put up some more ads and men were coming in from all over to have their turn(s) with her. Many men stayed and fucked her several times. Most of them posed with her in various positions and Steve agreed to give them all copies of any pictures he had taken of Laura that entire weekend to do anything they wanted.

That evening arrived and Steve had already taken down the ads and the last few guys were fucking Laura. This was a group of his friends who had recent STD tests that week as well. They had went with Steve to get his at the same time and same location. After they finished cumming inside Laura's pussy, Steve told Laura she isn't allowed to shower or clean up at all. Steve made a phone call and told the other person to come on over. 15 men came over shortly after and Steve asked them all for their test results and they all had them from earlier that day.

Steve told Laura to lay down on the floor and stay spread wide and arms out away from her body. She did as she was told knowing what was coming. Laura said to make sure they cover her good. They took turns, 3 each at a time jacking off and cumming all over her. Laura helped with jacking them off even sucking them off as needed then letting them cum all over her. These were men who came in buckets so Steve made sure that Laura was going to be well covered. They all finished covering Laura in cum as Mandy and I were just arriving to pick Laura up.

Steve invited us in as the last of the men were leaving. Laura was still lying on the floor but very well covered in cum and her pussy was full of cum too. Her face, breasts, stomach and pussy were covered in a thick layer. Laura stayed on the floor until Mandy said she could get up. Mandy looked around and noticed Steve's webcams were still broadcasting and the 2 girls who had been taking pictures and videos for Steve were still there. Steve had to go to work but told Mandy to make herself at home and take her time in leaving.

Steve left and Mandy turned off all of Steve's webcams. Mandy asked the girls to take pictures and record what she was going to do next. Mandy went over to Laura who was still laid out on the floor. Mandy told me to take off all of my clothes. She told me to lay down on the floor. I did and I had an idea of what she was about to do to me. Mandy started playing with my cock and balls which got my dick hard as fuck. The 2 girls were taking pictures and recording all of this. Mandy told Laura to carefully come over to me and mount my cock without losing too much cum off her body. Laura got up and came over to me. She got up to my cock which was very hard as I knew what Mandy was about to do to me and I knew she would make sure I had no choice but to go through with this.

Mandy told Laura to wait a second then told me that if I want to see Laura ever again, I better do this. Mandy told Laura to mount my cock and Laura quickly mounted my cock. She began fucking me good and hard making sure I had sloppy seconds on my own girlfriend. Mandy told Laura to lay down on me to make me feel her cum covered body. Mandy told me to lick and suck Laura's cum covered breasts and not to stop licking and sucking them. Mandy told me to make sure to pose for the camera too. I made sure I did because I know Mandy would give my girlfriend to another guy if I didn't and Laura would go with him at this point.

I came inside Laura's pussy which was already filled with other men's cum. Mandy got all the pics and videos and we all left in the car and went back to my place. Laura was still soaked and covered in cum. Mandy told her she isn't allowed to shower until noon the next day. Mandy said she wanted to make sure I slept with my used girlfriend. She then went into our bedroom and setup some more webcams pointing at our bed and our shower and bath tub.

Mandy, Laura, and I began receiving emails which were BCC's to us in which he was emailing a link to everyone that came to his house to fuck Laura. The link was to a picture sharing site where all of the pictures and videos were taken. Zip files were available to make downloading them all easier and quicker. Mandy's contact information was published on the site for anyone who wanted to arrange some time with Laura.

Mandy laughed and said this couldn't get any better. Mandy told me you better hope he doesn't try to negotiate taking Laura to Germany to make her his permanent girlfriend. Laura confirmed that if he does, she would go with him if Mandy told her to no matter what.

That night, Laura contemplated the fantasy. She discussed it with me some more making sure this is what I wanted in our relationship. Laura said she liked the sex for the most part and some of the guys she is fucking are hot. She said she likes being spoiled a lot too by the clients who bring her gifts. Laura didn't get much money from the clients paying for her, 75% of that went to Mandy and the other 25% went to Mandy. For now, Laura has a really good job that paid well but she said if she ever loses that job for whatever reason she wanted to go out on her own and escort herself and keep all the money. But for now, Laura said she would remain devoted to Mandy to finish fulfilling the fantasy for me.

Laura called Mandy and they talked for a bit about the fantasy. Laura told Mandy that although she devoted herself to Mandy for life for the fantasy, she will most likely go out on her own and make her own money escorting which will allow her to keep all the money. Mandy said she already knew that eventually Laura will go out on her own and wasn't holding her to a lifelong commitment. Mandy understood Laura started doing this to fulfill my fantasy and knew it would eventually end one way or another. Laura said but until then, I'm yours.