The Tale of Amberley Bloodstar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have no hair..." she breathed, completely agape. "You... shave it off?"

"I like how it feels," I replied, smiling. "And it is very in-style with ladies of the aristocracy in many nations."

"Would... would you show me how to... to make myself look like that?" she asked, looking up at me. "I would love to try it."

I nodded. "I will indeed, my love. But now we are naked and it is time for us to bathe. Join me?"

She stood and I gathered her in my arms, kissing her again as her lush body pressed to mine. We moaned again at the thrilling feel of our breasts squashing together, nipples kissing. Tongues tangled and I felt her hands reached down for my cheeks, giving them a squeeze as she pulled me closer. In the dimly lit room, we kissed hungrily, tasting and exploring one another, like lovers born.

Still melded to each other, we moved slowly over to the large, wooden basin that awaited us, full of steaming water. I leaned her back against the tub, my hand reaching up to caress and squeeze her breast, making her moan into my mouth. I wanted to explore her before getting her in the water. I kissed along her jaw and down to her neck, my hands started to rove over her. She shuddered and undulated her body against me, fingernails grazing over my skin.

I kissed and nipped at her shoulder and along her collarbone before reaching the swell of her opulent, tan breasts. Full, like mine, but hers had more of a hang to them and were capped, like I said, with large brown nipples. My tongue slid down her soft skin to the tiny buds and Sunniva whimpered as I swirled my tongue around one of them, giving the breasts a squeeze as I did so.

"Amberley!" she gasped loudly, clasping my golden hair and kneading her fingers in it.

"Mmmmm, you're vocal when you make love..." I purred as I teased the nipple and bit it gently.

She looked down at me, a glint of concern in her eyes. "Is that- gnnnnn!!!- a problem?"

"Not at all, I love it," I replied, flicking the nipple with my tongue. "But our lovemaking is no one else's business. Wait one moment..."

I reluctantly disengaged from my new lover and wiggled over to the door, almost feeling her eyes on my behind as I walked away form her. I took hold of my lute and brought it back with me. She watched in curiosity as I fiddled with the string arrangement for a moment, revealing an impossibly thin, glittering string right between the others.

"A spun zirium crystal," I said quietly winking. This should do the trick."

I plunked a few low notes on the lute, not at all bothered by her staring at my nudity or my instrument. Once I found the proper pitch, I strummed my fingers over the strings, hitting the zirium string at a precise moment several times. The notes I played resonated through the room, seeming to permeate it and then fade.

"Rhagorol," I said in her tongue, indicating my satisfaction. "I have simply cast a small spell that dampens sound over a small area, silencing it to those outside its field of effect. We can now be as loud as we like, as long as we're not smashing furniture or jumping up and down on the floor."

She looked at me in amazement. "You're... you're a wizard?"

"No, nothing so grand," I said dismissively, drawing close to her. "But some bards can harness the power of music to create certain magical effects, this being one of them. As long as that zirium strand resonates, we can fuck until we're both screaming like bean'sidhe and no one will be the wiser."

"I hope my father doesn't try to come in." Sunniva breathed as she took me into her embrace and looked into my eyes. In spite of her worry, I could feel her body growing warm, her breasts pushing into mine with need. Our hips met and hands clasped down at our sides.

"He will not," I said in an assuring tone. "Now let's get into that tub before I burst into flames from the heat you've put in my loins."

She smiled and nodded eagerly, pulling me around to the other side of the tub, where a small bench awaited and allowed us to clamber into the basin. Sunniva went in first, them took my hand and guided me in. I giggled as she put her hand on my behind to help guide me, not that I objected, of course. The tub was big enough for the two of us and indeed had two small seats fixed into it, allowing people to rest.

But we were not interested in resting. The hot water churned around us as we met in the middle and kissed hungrily again, any pretense of propriety gone. I bit her lip and Sunniva reached down and squeezed my breasts, hard. She was a peasant girl and I knew there was much I could teach her with time, but for her, making love was fucking and cumming as hard as possible. So that is what we would do.

My long, golden-blonde tresses dipped into the water as I leaned down and began sucking on her breasts again. She moaned loudly, clearly taking me at my word about the noise-dampening spell I'd cast. Her fingers gripped my back or my flanks, hard enough to leave red marks, but I didn't care and looked forward to finding them later. She keened as I bit the nipple and tugged on it, nails digging into my skin.

My hand went under the water and snaked between her legs, parting them and allowing me to find her pussy. Fingers slid through her dark pelt and moved up and down her netherlips, making her shudder and gasp. I loved how responsive she was to my touch. The pad of my finger brushed over her clit, eliciting a cry of passion.

Eager to keep her peaked, I kissed my way down her body, over her stomach and navel, nipping at the sensitive skin. I then told her to put her arms on the edge of the basin to support herself, which she did, looking down at me through glassy eyes, molten with her desire. I then took hold on her legs while I knelt, pulling them onto my shoulders, my face between her thighs. Her wet, glistening womanhood beckoned to me.

Without another hint of teasing her, I buried my face in her pussy, making her body shudder in delight while I held onto her thighs. Sunniva wailed as I pushed my tongue through her lips and deep inside her, flickering and exploring.

"Gnnnn, Amberley.." she moaned, craning her neck back and squirming her hips into my face. "Oh, Gods..."

I hummed against her wet cunt, buzzing my lips gently on her clit and then spearing my tongue into her again. "Mmmmm, rwyf fy modd eich gwat..." I murmured into her.

She seized up and almost screamed as she began to cum, much sooner than I had expected. But her tangy, earthy essence flared my senses and I sucked on her ravenously. She twisted and ground against me shamelessly for nearly a minute before sagging, panting heavily. I smiled slyly, realizing that she might not last long, but I could no doubt make her cum several times before she was totally spent. Not giving her time to rest, I sucked her clit into my mouth while two fingers snaked inside her pussy, making her twist and writhe again.

By the time her fourth climax had battered its way through her, Sunniva's body was shaking uncontrollably, even once she was done cumming. I pulled her legs off my shoulders and knelt between them as she rested on the submerged bench. I pressed me body to hers and we kissed rapturously, our slick, naked forms moving together sensuously.

"Amberley," she breathed finally, breaking the kiss and looking at me, almost cross-eyed. "No one has ever made me cum so hard. Ever. You are a goddess."

"Oh, surely not," I said modestly, gently squirming my nipples against her as my blue eyes locked with her brown ones. "I've just had lots of practice with making women cum. And I do love making you cum, Sunniva."

"I'm glad for it," she sighed, trying to compose herself. "But you must stop, at least for now, or I will have no strength left to reciprocate. Let me... rest just a moment and then I'll return the favour."

I giggled and nodded, sitting back opposite her and resting my arms on the edge of the basin. I was taller than Sunniva and my breasts floated buoyantly, breaking the surface of the water. Soon, she came forward, kneeling in the center of the tub, staring at my pale bosom. She nestled between my legs, leaned forward and began kissing and fondling them almost reverently. Her tongue swirled around my nipples and her hands squeezed my tender flesh, sending rippling thrills through me.

"Yes, Sunniva," I murmured, closing my eyes, feeling the hot water continue to bleed away the aches in my joints from constant riding and then playing in the tavern, even while she pleasured me. "I love how you kiss my nipples. No need to be gentle..."

She nodded and took one between her teeth, biting down and then tugging back, almost stretching me taunt. I gasped and shuddered, delight by her audacity. One of her hands snaked between my legs and began massaging my pussy slowly, teasing me while she worked on my breasts, sucking and nibbling on one and then the other. I wished she had two heads and two mouths at that moment.

Then her fingers were inside me, probing and exploring roughly. What she lacked in technique she made up for with a willful eagerness I found delightful. I squeezed and rippled my tight pussy around her fingers, clenching them hard and making her work to withdraw them before pushing them back in.

"Please, Amberley," she breathed, looking at me with need. "Please let me taste you..."

I nodded and she knelt back while I allowed my body to rise in the water and she placed my legs over her shoulders, much as I had done to her earlier. She gazed at my smooth womanhood in wonderment before placing a tentative kiss on it. I smiled warmly and she kissed me again, encouraged by my reaction. Slowly her tongue came out and she began lapping at me, sliding her tongue up and down between my lips or against my clit and then finally inside me. I groaned in pleasure, writhing gently as I floated away, letting her eager tongue transport me.

"Mmmm, Amberley," she purred from between my legs, clearly loving what she was doing. "You taste wonderful, I love your cunt."

I sighed in agreement, undulating my hips against her and shivering as she slid a finger inside me, then another. She sucked on my clit while her fingers danced deep within me, sending tendrils of delight through my body. I caressed and squeezed my breasts while I floated in the hot water, grateful for a night of bliss.

Before long, I felt my senses opening up, the aura of unreal colours swirling around me- violet and orange, blue and pastels of green, scintillating on the edge of my vision. Sunniva's wet form captured my gaze as she fucked me with her tongue and her fingers, a golden glow around her. My body was now tensing, liquid heat pulsing through me, tingling and rising. I could hear myself panting, squirming against her face.

"Sunniva!" I gasped as I arched my back, straining and pressing into her lips.

Pleasure blossomed through me, wet, silken and encompassing. I sighed loudly, feeling my pussy clench on her fingers, which worked furiously inside me. I heard her moan as she tasted my cum, thrilling in how she brought me to rapture. When the last of the waves of ecstasy had passed over me, I pulled my legs off her shoulders, wrapped my arms around her and kissed her deeply, thrilling to taste myself on her lips. We moaned into one another's mouths as we knelt in the middle of the tub, kissing and fondling.

The kiss ended and we both breathed heavily, foreheads pressed and looking into one another's eyes. Steam from the water misted around us, but if the water hadn't been hot before, we certainly would have made it thus. I could tell she didn't want this night to end and neither did I.

We kissed some more before I held her cheeks and sucked her tongue into my mouth, gently biting it. She shivered and groped my breasts until I released her, looking deep into her eyes.

"Have you ever tried the kiss only women can share?" I asked softly. She moved her head side to side slightly, indicating she had not. I smiled wickedly and said I would be happy to show her. I climbed out of the tub and brought her with me, wrapping us both in linens and leading her to the bed. Once I had laid her down, I pulled back the sheet she was wrapped in and nestled myself between her legs. I smiled up at her as I began licking her again, my tongue inside until she was squirming in need and her pussy was slick.

"Now my love," I said softly as I crawled up her body and straddled her hips, twining her legs with mine. "Time to show you what the men are missing out on."

With that, I pressed my pussy down against hers and began to move slowly, undulating in tiny circles. Our netherlips mingled and clits kissed gently. She shuddered and moaned as I held one of her legs, using it to maintain my balance on top of her. Her eyes locked with mine while I fucked her, our pussies becoming more slick with each passing moment.

"Do you like it, Sunniva?" I asked, knowing the answer but wanting to hear it.

"No, Amberley," she whimpered, beginning to squirm her hips against me, fucking me back. "I love it. It's the softest, most wonderful thing. The kiss only women can share..."

We writhed and ground into one another, moaning and beginning to pant, our bodies growing warm and wet with our exertions again. I gripped her leg as I began thrusting my pussy down onto her, the gyrating motion becoming urgent. Sunniva keen and her hands flexed on my knees as she humped against me, her earth body shining with her sweat. I loved seeing her face, framed by her lush, dark hair, lost in delight and her eyes closed.

"Ohhhh, Amberley," she gasped, fucking me as hard as she could. "I love it! Please! I need to cum!"

"Cum with me, love," I panted, feeling my own need rising. I ground my pussy into hers harder than ever, nearing the peak. "I want to feel your cum on me, and mine on you!"

"Gnnnnnn, Amberley!" she squeaked, arching her back in desperation.

We both cried out loudly, cumming harder than ever, writhing in unbridled lust and pleasure. We slathered one another's cunts in our slippery essence, bonding us in a secret passion. Sunniva left red marks from her nails on my thighs, as I no doubt did to hers. I leaned forward as I fucked her through our climax, gripping one of her breasts and squeezing hard. The pleasure I felt roiling through me was like a great tidal wave from the Enclircling Sea compared to what I'd felt earlier.

I collapsed on top of her, the two of us kissing fiercely, even as we kept squirming our sticky pussies together. Tongues plunged and wrestled as we let the pleasure ebb away, leaving us exhausted and content in our lovemaking.

We lay quiet for a few minutes before I smiled and slowly turned around on top of her, my face over her womanhood and hers below mine. We kissed and licked one another slowly, delighted by the taste of our mingled cum. I rolled onto my side, still holding onto her, my tongue deep inside her. We lapped at one another for some time, as if needing every last drop of one another. We both shuddered through another tiny climax before we finished and then lay still, panting.

"We need to bathe again," Sunniva giggled from near my pussy. "Which will probably lead to more fucking."

"And yet we both need rest, because tomorrow awaits us." I sighed, not enjoying the conclusion. "I must earn my keep by entertaining and you must as well."

"At least father has told me that you are my sole responsibility for the duration of your stay," she mused, kissing my sticky netherlips again. "How long do you believe you will stay, Amberley?"

"Oh, another few days, mayhap," I mused, stroking her inner thigh gently. "I'm on my way to Arristheon, perhaps to make my name there."

"I wish you could stay," she sighed forlornly. "I... enjoy having you here."

"You are making my stay here memorable," I agreed, kissing her womanhood. "Even when I am in Arristheon, I will remember Sunniva, the great beauty of Ynnswood."

I could almost feel her blush. "Thank you..." she whispered.

"Besides," I continued, turning myself around so that we were snuggled together, fitting like pieces of a delightfully erotic puzzle. "Would you really want me to stay here, fall in love with you and ruin any chances you had of finding a strapping young lad to cleave to and who will till your field with his strong tool?"

She blushed again at the notion of me falling in love with her. It didn't have to be true, but I wanted her to feel like the most desirable woman in her little world, which she could be, once I had gone. Besides, who was to say I'd never visit my grand lover Sunniva of Ynnswood again?

"I suppose I could fall in love with you," she murmured, as if revealing a deep secret. "But I know you are too great a name for our little town. Perhaps we will be lovers and fast friends, then?"

"Nothing would make me happier, Sunniva." I purred as I pulled her to me and kissed her lovingly.

***

The inn was busy when I finally came downstairs, which surprised me and even seemed to surprise my host, Fire-Eater. I had a sneaking suspicion what the cause of this unusual attendance was and he grinned widely upon seeing me.

"Miss Bloodstar!" he boomed, striding over to and towering over me. Sunniva came down the stairs right behind me, rubbing her eyes and making a wry face upon seeing the common room. "If you are not the greatest blessing upon my establishment, I do not know what else would qualify!"

"You exaggerate, kind sir," I intoned, meaning none of it but understanding the need to affect modesty for everyone's sake. "It is no doubt your brown ale that keeps them-"

"No," he chuckled, pulling his daughter to his side and hugging her in one beefy arm. "It is you, my lady. Would that I could keep you until the sky fell on us, my inn would be the most successful for leagues in every direction!"

"Damn right it would." I thought to myself. Still...

"Well, as it is in my intent to linger another few days, I am at your disposal, sir." I said, bowing gracefully. "A bard who is not entertaining is nothing more than a mooch, after all."

"And I already have my share of those in this town," he grunted, looking out over the room and trying not to scowl. "If I got paid back all the money these rapscallions owed me, I could finish every single improvement I have in mind for this place before the weather turns cold."

"Such is the peril of the inkeep's profession," I said sympathetically, meaning it. "He is the pillar of the town, every bit as much as the blacksmith, and yet he sees more usage than anyone."

"It is good to have someone who understands," he sniffed, trying to show his moral indignation. "But if it pleases my lady, could you perhaps keep our guests entertained while my wife and I try to prepare for the sudden rush of good luck?"

I nodded and he hurried off. I looked over at Sunniva, who was still staring at the common room as it began to fill up.

"Ffffffffffuck..." she said under her breath, making me giggle. I took her hand and squeezed it.

"Take heart, love," I said gently, smiling at her. "Your father said nothing about appropriating you to help him, which means he is confident that your concern should remain assisting me. And how bad can that be?"

"That's true," she replied, smiling and lightening up. "If he really needs me he will call me."

"Then shall we entertain the masses?" I asked.

Sunniva yawned. "I'd rather be fucking, but okay."

We made our way through the common room to the table I'd been standing on the night before, people beginning to clap and cheer as they became aware of me. I stepped up onto the table, bringing Sunniva with me, who blushed in embarrassment as people cheered for her as well.

"Fine folk of Ynnswood!" I announced, bowing again. "I am here to serve! What shall I sing for you? Ragnar the Red? Sir Eglamore?"