The Tale Of Indian Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
She realized the adult needs of her daughter.
4.4k words
4.13
131k
36
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 11/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay_kumar
jay_kumar
256 Followers

This story was earlier posted as Indian Lust... but it required lot of restructuring and additions of the missing links to move further.

I hope it would act as an interesting background for further episodes.

____________________________________

Ravi Saxena and his wife Rachna both were around thirty and had been married for four years. The marriage had been good and at her present age of 29 years she looked a well-fucked adult woman. She was tall, nearly five foot six inches, sexy 36-28-37 inches, fair and beautiful. She has a body designed for sin, a man could dream of possessing. She turned heads wherever she went.

Ravi was a fit choice of her parents to possess her as he too was a sexy smart young man and grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth. He graduated from IIT Delhi with a degree in electronics. At the time of marriage he was 26 and had already tasted some upper class mature ladies. His father Harish Srivastava was a well-settled Architect in Noida and mother Rekha, around 45, was a delightful wife and mother.

Rachna wore refined dresses but those did nothing to hide her feminine secrets! Ravi's friends could feel pre-cum creeping out of their poles whenever they saw his wife and they always felt envy for him.

Surely she knew how to kill his friends and other males looking at her with watering mouths particularly while she wore a sari with a thin georgette sleeveless blouse and moved swaying her hips. At times with his friends in parties she would innocently raise her arms to let them hungrily peep in her occasionally shaved armpits while other times she would set the market on fire as she moved sexily exhibiting her wide hips crack covered by nice mustard yellow sari. She in all ways had looks of upper class classic lady.

********

Rachna before her marriage however belonged to a middle class family. Her father Anand, in his early fifties, was a field officer in Life Insurance Company at Patna and had been weak in his monetary areas. His wife Komal was around 45, about seven years younger to him and was attractive, slim and an understanding woman. They had one son Amit, who was younger to Rachna and was studying engineering college at Patna.

Komal too had a distinct homely sex appeal like her daughter. She had never been emotionally and physically satisfied with her dusky husband but she ensured that she got good fucks at least occasionally.

She derived pleasure in company of males but her sexual experiences had been scarily limited with only three males and one among them was her husband.

The first was an elder man who taught her music in her unmarried days. He not only deflowered her two years before her marriage at her ripe age of 19 years but also truly introduced her to the adult sins.

The other unlicensed man came in her gardens five years after her marriage while she was shattering from dull marriage and was getting ripe again for hard fucking. This sex relation was still continuing but it had been very infrequent and had remained completely out of sight from her husband and children.

However such few secret sexual encounters always kept her charged and sensitive to hungry looks of males' eyes on her and even to those male who lusted for females around them.

In subsequent years her sexual needs were gradually dominated by growing children and she was more absorbed in home like any other devoted wife but she had inherent adornments for worthy males who always lined up after beautiful females.

Rachna had obtained masters degree in history and was working as teacher in a local intermediate college since last three years.

***

Mrs. Anand's attitude towards her unmarried daughter, crossing 23 had been companionable and many times she even appreciated her young needs while her young daughter underhandedly responded to eager eyes of young boys. She always remained conscious that Rachna at this age was over ripe for fucking and felt herself guilty for the delays in her marriage.

Anand and Komal had miserably failed to fix Rachna's marriage even after their stormy efforts of four complete years. Such delays looked surprising for a tempting girl like Rachna but it was money that had prevailed over the beauty.

Komal's worries shot up when a lady doctor examined Rachna for to her abnormal menses volumes and diagnosed that her young daughter had abnormally rich female harmons and would always have greater body requirements. It was a devious suggestion that she should find a stud husband for her ripe daughter.

Komal could now well understand the rationalism of the sexy set up of her daughter and her increasing attractions towards males. She began to keep wakeful eyes over her and soon realized that if Rachna remained unmarried for some more months, a spoiled boy was bound to fix her soon.

********

Some months later Anand learnt through a family friend Tej about marriageable Ravi, the son of decent parent living at Noida and sent the girl's credentials to his father.

Although Ravi's parents were opposed to the dowry customs but were inclined for marrying him to a younger girl. Ravi however tried to convince them that a partner of his age would give him better mating alliance than an emotionally immature junior miss and after some debate they began to appreciate his point.

His mother better understood his desires and sorted out the proposals they had received and then one-day she teasingly showed him a full body photograph of Rachna. Ravi looked at her photo with bewildered eyes and was dazzled by that shapely young beauty.

Those were enough starters! Indeed he wanted such sexy girl!

********

A month later Harish Srivastava, his wife, Ravi and his sister Manisha came to Patna to meet and see the girl and her family. Anand, his wife and their son Amit greeted them at the railway station and escorted them to a hotel where they had wished to stay. After rest and refreshing they went to Anand's house in the evening.

At home the atmosphere was festive. Rachna came before them like a pleasing breeze. Contrary to traditions she wore green satin salwar suit instead of traditional heavy sari. She looked charming from every perspective.

Ravi's parents right away liked Rachna while Ravi had a typical sensation seeing her before him in real. Every inch of her was sexy and his eyes soon went lusty, as he looked deeper in her wide dark eyes. Her 34-inch conspicuous breasts dominating over her hourglass figure were just made for someone to press and suck them. A strong sex desire inflamed his blood veins.

Soon a mutual attraction was built between guests and hosts and all agreed for proposed marriage. The manly body of Ravi impressed Komal and she was keenly observing his eyes that were repeatedly slipping on her exquisite daughter. She didn't take time to realize by the sexy built up of the young boy that he was perhaps the best match for her fertile daughter.

Komal knew from her experiences and from the erotic eyes of Ravi at her daughter's assets that he didn't have the patience to wait till marriage for the pleasure from his likely wife.

At last she herself broke the ice and staring at Ravi from the corners of her eyes , offered him to take Rachna upstairs and talk while they discussed about marriage details. Ravi felt a surge in his blood, as he never expected that offer. There was an initial hesitation but with approval of his parents and the support of his would-be mother-in-law he stood and moved upstairs with Rachna.

********

Once in the room Ravi held Rachna in his arms and in a rage of lust told her that he always wanted charming wife like her. He took no time to reveal her his sexy mind and told her that after seeing her photograph he had never slept peacefully and was fantasizing her lovely breasts all the time.

She was versed with the males' eagerness for her charms but such words from her likely groom were surprising to her. While ascending on stairs she had thought that he would talk about their future and all other things related to life. However she found him starving for sex and she also began melting by his heat. Once she even thought that she would go quite far with him if he asked her but soon her reasoning prevailed and considered that too risky before her marriage.

He squeezed his arms around her and looking in her eyes lowered his mouth towards her lips. She began gasping for breath and was nervous at first but when his lips touched hers she could only focus on the gentle caress of her delicious lips.

He held her tight and her fragrance was intoxicating and that made Ravi to gradually shift from gentle caress to vigorously sucking her lips. Soon it was one of those hard-to-breathe kisses, where gasps of air are only taken when absolutely necessary. She was not responding him that way but allowed him to take pleasure and then her enriched sex harmons began to play with her. She was wet inside and her clitoris began to dance with the heat of sex.

When they finally pulled apart both of them looked as though they would pass out from the excitement. He then moved his hand and rested it lightly over the dupatta on her breast and began to gently caress that shapely tit. His hands were immediately busy, groping over the material and then he removed his hand to slowly slide it under the dupatta & rest his hand firmly on the cloth over her breast. He was slowly & firmly caressing and gently squeezing her breast by moving his hands from one to the other. She twisted her chest and moaned, "seeeeii---- seeiii. .. ."

This continued for longer minutes - --- Gradually his hand began sliding to her lower sex. He moved his hands to find his way to her belly and then below kurta and then traced her pussy area through her moist salwar. It was hot and burning and his mere touch in that zone shot frenzy through her. She whispered in hissing sound "pleaseeee... nnnoooo."

She brought her hand there and holding his hand firmly restrained him but compensated the loss by placing her lips on his. She then slightly shifted her position so that she was directly between his legs. They were kissing and kissing. This was an unusual first meeting but the message was conveyed to each other, he wanted sex and she was made for it.

They were married after three months.

- - - - - - - -

Ravi considered himself the luckiest man marrying such a sexy woman but he was amazed by her ever-hot responses to his provocations. At the very first night she almost shed quarter of her coyness and after first ejection, as he approached her again she opened her thighs to let him fuck her flowingly. For some moments he felt that he was doing with a married woman but familiar with infrequent penetrations.

The third time in row was an ecstasy and they both shivered and screamed at every slow stroke and she raised her hips in tune to the sex oscillations. Ravi drove a new pleasure and satisfaction after every session with her.

"I have never met a woman like you before, "Ravi had said to her holding his breath on the first night itself.

***

He was almost fucking her day and night and it seemed that it would continue for years. Every night he would fuck her till one in the morning and again did that on waking. The fucking was turning so frequent even in daylights that many times semen remained and dried on her thighs.

Every where in parties or on streets she truly gave a feeling of a recently fucked woman from her puffy eyes and swelled lips besides waver conversations and her staggered steps.

The regular fucking made her more of a woman and it appeared that she got what was missing in her life. In a year only she began oozing with sex. Her hips broadened at least by four inches to a mouth-watering 37 inches. She had to replace bras to large 36 inches.

Ravi always felt a triumph over his friends as they looked at her with helpless eyes and imagined her in bed with them. Strangely Ravi always insisted her to wear low cut blouse even in front of his friends.

Mostly after late night meetings with friends they both joined on bed and she was never exhausted, except hissing with his strokes and occasionally crying from pain when a sudden mercilessly long stroke happened to punch her uterus. She welcomed his every deep ejection like a feast in her love basin.

While Ravi was amazingly lost in her inexhaustible sex valley, he could never realize that there was exemplary man behind her who had made his wife so sensuous and fuck loving!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Indeed! there was a man, who did that marvel for her sexual perfection.

Three years before her marriage while she was doing final year of MA at Patna University, an amateur cousin of her age had succeeded in indulging in some heavy petting and groping of her breasts, but the unfortunate boy could not go any further.

The man who fucked her first time was a married man twice of her age. It happened only five months before her wedding and continued till a year after her marriage.

She was then 23 and her parents were desperately hunting for a marriage match for her. She met her first man; he was 48 years married and father of two grown up children.

He was the best possible match for her one could ever imagine; a handsome and strong man who had excellent patience for seducing a woman. However he would have never succeeded due to that enormous age gap unless her mother herself had not winged him. She did that but entirely on different considerations!

The occasional petting and kissing by her immature cousin had fired desires in her sex inflamed body. She would often keep awake during silent nights thinking of some strong man crushing her and imagining his naked genital contacts with her. Many times the severe itch and wetness in her vagina irritated her to the extent that she would even went for light masturbation.

God helps his devotees.

********

That happened and she lost her virginity five months before her wedding.

One evening she heard her father telling her mother that he had a phone call from Tej and he had also been transferred to Patna. Tej was well known to family and she heard her father saying that he would be coming next week and may live with them for some weeks till he found a proper house and brought his family. They all had known him since five years when they lived at Jalpiguri and her father worked in LIC branch there. He was a colleague of her father and occasionally came to their hose.

She was not very delighted to hear that. Their rented house was small as at ground floor it had only one bedroom with a lounge and kitchen and the first floor had two rooms and a joint bathroom in between them. One of those belonged to Rachna.

She felt a coyness coming to her face as she heard her father saying that he had said 'yes' to Tej as their son Amit was now mostly staying at the hostel and the other room upstairs could be temporarily spared for him.

Rachna too was well acquainted with him as at he often used to come to their house at Jalpiguri but at no time he brought his wife or children with him. Rachna then had not even crossed sixteen and she still remembered his lusty eyes slipping over her. She used to dislike his keen stares but this time her reaction strangely was not so averse possibly she now better understood how poor men felt for pretty females.

********

Next Sunday around seven in morning Tej came from the Railway station straight to their house. It was good for every one to see him after that long years. She heard her mother cheerily saying him that still after five years he looked same.

He was attractive well-built Assamesse, who always smiled through his deep eyes. Not really tall, but wide shouldered big strong smart man. He looked in really good condition – his clothes hardly fit him, he was really cute and jolly man also from women's' angles. The masculine and pungent smell of his sweat filled the room.

His charming style of making friends might have been the reason that brought intimacy between him and her father who was many years senior in age to him. Tej was a good eater of fancy recipes and loved active life. However Rachna could make from his mouth watering looks at her that he still had the same weakness for women. Although Mrs. Anand was still a charming woman and was in his age group but she didn't appear to excite him the way Rachna's more ample curves did.

At Jalpiguri Tej used to fantasize about budding Rachna and few times tried to seduce her but was afraid of the age difference he had with her.

While his train was approaching Patna he was becoming more and more conscious of her but he had never expected her to be so stunning with voluminous breasts and nicely curved waistline ending in killing wide hips. She had wheatish smooth complexion and the beautiful face one could hope for. He noticed for the first time that her sensuous thick lips and her sparkling white teeth could be seen, each time she smiled. She had hip length long hair, and beautiful dark eyes that had impressed him since beginning.

He was the same Tej uncle to her but this time his eyes appeared to de-cloth her every time he looked at her. She strangely felt a strong attraction was building in her for his exposed desires. Her vagina began to remain moist even when he was not around her.

He had a killer appeal that could make a woman to cum without even touching her and his every breath was melting her. During the first hour itself after his arrival their eyes meet with each other at least a dozen of time. She felt that he intended to seduce her as if he knew that her firm breast and little pink holes just waiting to be filled!

After usual discourses and refreshments Rachna led him upstairs and showed his room which was adjacent to her room and his luggage was moved there. While she stood near to him and opened the doors of his room she felt him a forceful pack of meat and muscle!

Although a heat of sex was moving over her belly, she was nervous to share the first floor with him particularly at night. She hesitantly told her mother and Mrs. Anand swapped the sleeping places of father and daughter. Rachna slept on the double bed with her mother while Anand went upstairs to his daughter's room.

It was on that night the mother perceived her daughter's young needs when she woke around mid night for a pee and saw Rachna was sleeping with a pillow pressed between her legs. Later, in the night she felt some laggard movements of bed and noticed that Rachna was unconsciously masturbating.

********

That was the third day after he arrived.

Tej continued to give Rachna best attention and would always support her views before her parents. He spent maximum time talking with her and doing all he could to help her out and she would nervously catch him staring at her breasts. Sometimes she would be goosey while this man of her father's age so flattered her and suggestively asked her for sex right in front of her parents.

She felt that her boyish lover cousin was drifting away from her and this thirsty man was engulfing her all senses, inch by inch.

Anand always remained occupied by office worries and could not notice his friend's voracious attention towards his young daughter but his wife was conscious of that and didn't miss the scent that was floating in air around her. Strangely she didn't react like other mothers and kidded Tej at times asking him if he was forgetting his wife.

********

It was first Saturday since he arrived.

Tej knew that Anand had been a fan of the movies, so he casually suggested watching a relatively new movie that was running in a nearby theater at walking distance. It sounded like a good idea and all in family accepted that with delight.

As they were walking on road towards the theater he was absorbed in Rachna. She looked breathtaking in a beautiful lemon colored slawar suit. She wore kurta that had a short sleeved V neckline with and a plain churidar and dupatta was paired with the suit. Her feet looked sexier in white leather sandals which had about three inch heels and showed a lot of toe cleavage. He silently checked other female feet's on road and then in lobby of theater but none compared with her's.

jay_kumar
jay_kumar
256 Followers
12