The Tale Of Indian Lust Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The balcony was not crowded and they went to last row. Tej sat on the last seat at wall side, next to him was Anand followed by his wife and then Rachna and there were ample of empty seats towards her right. After few minutes he smilingly told Anand that this unattended theater was tempting him to enjoy the movie with a cigarette and he would prefer to sit on the other side in vacant row, as he knew Anand's allergy to smoke. Anand smiled at him as he got up and walked towards right through the space between the row.

He came on Rachna's side but sat there by leaving an empty seat between him and her. Rachna strangely looked at him and felt a charge in her body.

Few minute after the light went off and the screen became the attraction object for all. However as the movie went on Rachna had an impression that his eyes were silently watching her in dark. She looked at him couple of times from the corners of her eyes and it was established to her that he was only looking at her. She began to become more and more conscious of him and felt difficult to concentrate on screen.

Tej too felt that and he slightly turned his face towards screen but edge of his eyes continued to be directed at her.

Some more movie episodes passed on screen before he carefully pivoted his elbow on the arm of the chair and progressively leaned him towards her so that his body and eyes were closer to those perfect curvy tits. That was the most exciting nearness and he felt from that her breasts were firm and she needed the bra more for coverage than support.

He was able to enjoy only the view of the some sides of her breasts as her duppata was covering most of her roundness. At that time he could only think to remove her duppata from his lovely object and after some more infighting he firmed up to take that risk and cautiously moved his left hand and removed the thin cloth from her right hemisphere. She surged and strangely looked at his hand for a moment but did nothing to re-cover that. As movie reeled further his leaking pre-cum was wetting her underwear.

The movie had been good, and Anand and his wife were in a happy mood. However for Tej the two and half-hour were spent like ten minutes.

As they moved out of the balcony and walked towards the stairs Rachna was avoiding any eye contact with him. Anand and his wife were moving ahead of the other people followed by Rachna and Tej. Rachna walked shakily and tripped over the step and Tej instinctively caught her right under her firm breasts before she could stumble. He quickly gave her two or three soft caresses before leaving her.

Tej was horny as hell by the time they got to the house.

********

Komal called every one to dinner and Rachna came over and voluntarily sat down next to Tej and he could feel the heat of her leg against him. His cock remained rock hard all through the dinner.

After the dinner Anand, Tej and Rachna settled in front of the TV while her mother adjourned to the kitchen. There were moments of silence in the room except the sound coming from the TV.

Tej turned his head and began examining the young girl. She was sitting crossed leg on the couch near her father and was imbibed in the TV. Then suddenly she felt that Tej's eyes were constantly towards her. Strangely his attention was at her hands and long fingers as if he was judging their circumference to hold on his naked pole's width.

Their eyes met and they continued to look in each other for longer time. It was like a spark leaped from his eyes to her body and that made her face heavy and she swallow some salvia in her throat. He continued to stare her seductively and before she could respond in some other way he threw a kiss in the air. She stabbed him with anger in her eyes and then seeing him not moved by that scolding, for the first time she responded – she smiled.

Her mother was viewing this all this from the kitchen.

The TV was still displaying news and Tej was desperately trying to regain from the passion he had just before, Rachna grimly stood and walked to her sleeping place - her mother's bedroom.

____________________________________

...to continue.

The situation had been very erotic to me but I wish to know your feelings and reactions to this tale. Please send me some feedback and that would be extremely valuable to me.

12