The Tale of Mrs Leigh Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at me with a satisfied smile on his fat face and said "Good night Mrs Leigh go home to your husband"

I felt ashamed, I had just displayed myself to my boss had not moved when he touched me. In fact he could have done anything to me at that point and I probably would not have stopped him. But he had just dismissed me and reminded me that I was married. Talk about confused I thought my boss wanted me and I realised that I wanted him and then nothing.

For the second time that afternoon I sat in my car feeling shaken and confused. In the end I just drove home, I am not sure how as my mind was racing and I paid no attention to the road or other road users.

Back home I changed out of my clothes and I ran myself a bath and poured myself a glass of wine. I needed to relax. As I entered the bath it felt strange as I immersed myself in the water, I was being touched in places that water had never had direct contact before. It reminded me of what happened this afternoon and I looked at myself closely for the first time. My full bush was now a neat triangle pointing directly at my thing. My eyes followed the direction of the triangle and where my eyes went my fingers soon followed. I started to touch myself at first slowly and unsure of what I was doing and then with more purpose. At first I caressed the areas that was now hairless and then I touched my lips, fortunately still surrounded by hair and then I went to my clit and fingers started to circle it faster and faster until I came.

I came! I came! That was my first orgasm in over 10 years the first time that I had masturbated since I was a teen experimenting. It was great, I could not move, I just lay there and basked in the warm feeling that spread through my body. Why hadn't I done this before, why had I left it so long. And then reality hit me. What was I going to tell John about my hair what would he say about the lack of pubic hair?

I got out of the bath and got dressed in more normal clothes Jeans and a jumper and set about preparing supper for John. He arrived home and picked up his mail and started to leaf through it. I decided to take the bull by the horns and said "John what do you think of my new hairstyle" He grunted and then looked up from the bill he was holding, He looked at me without showing any real reaction muttered "very nice dear" and went back to his reading. I had been so tense about what I was going to say to him and I got so little reaction that I suddenly felt cheated and really angry. I walked out of the room and up to my bedroom. He could cook his own supper. How could I feel so changed and stressed and yet not get a reaction from my husband.

Looking back on it, if I want to blame someone else for what has happened to me, I blame John's reaction on that evening. I was had had my hair streaked at the at the instigation of another man, I had had my bikini line waxed at the instigation of another man and that other man had touched the results and all my husband could say was "very nice dear" I felt that I had got away with something and I think that I wanted to be caught and told to stop. I think I realised in my subconscious that if William wanted me to make love to him then I would. But I wanted John to realise and stop me and to give me an orgasm.

I calmed down after a while and I suppose I felt guilty so out came my short black nightie and I went down stairs to John. I went into the sitting room where he was watching the news and I sat on his lap. He smiled at me and apologised for not noticing my hair and went on watching the news.

I kissed him on the cheek ad asked him if he had noticed what I was wearing and he replied "Yes Dear. I shall make love to you after the news when I come up stairs"

I suddenly did not feel turned on and I went upstairs. Again I lay awake for ages going over the days events, when John came up to bed I pretended to be asleep and mercifully he did not try and kiss me.

I sat at my dressing table and looked at myself with streaked hair. I still was not sure I liked it. I certainly looked more glamorous than I had done before, there was a certain sexiness that I had not noticed before but I was not comfortable with it. I brushed my hair and pondered whether I was going to be the old me or the new me, and still being in a grump with John and wanting to get my own back on him for his lack of attention last night I decided to be the new me.

I put on my red knickers this morning, but I had to wear tights as I normally did because I could not wear the same pair of stockings 2 mornings running. Out came a knee length dress that was more fitting than usual. In fact it seemed to hug my breasts and bottom, I could feel it sway against my buttocks as I walked.

When I got into the office I set about my work and at 9:00 O'clock I took William his first cup of coffee.

As I walked in he asked me to close the door behind me.

"Well which colour panties have you got on this morning?"

"Red" I replied

"Show me then" I thought of John as William said this and his lack of reaction. William tutted as I lifted my skirt and my tiny panties were covered by my tights.

"I am going to have to take you shopping at lunch time. In the meantime take your tights off now and don't wear anything on your legs this morning!"

"Don't be so silly" Was my response

"You look silly with those sexy panties and a sexy dress and those passion killer tights. Take them off now!" He actually sounded angry

I just turned and walked to the door. I was getting angry how dare William tell me what to wear. OK it was a bit of fun to wear some different knickers but to actually tell me to take my tights off as if he was in charge of me was too much.

"Stop! I have got something for you to look at"

I turned round and he held an envelope in his hand and he pulled a photograph out of it. "Come and look at this I was thinking of sending this to a partner at xxxx accountants."

I slowly walked to his desk not really knowing what to expect but knowing that it was not going to be good.

There was a picture of me holding my skirt up showing off my sexy panties, there was my rear view, and there was my pubic hair. The next showed a male hand touching me and no pubic hair.

"You look very sexy don't you? I particularly like the before and after effect of the pictures. The mousy Mrs Leigh looking out of place in stockings & suspenders and the more glamorous Mrs Leigh with streaked hair and no pubes poking out of pants."

"How did you get these?" I asked and I looked up to where I thought the camera must have been but I could not see anything.

"You don't need to know; now I have asked you twice already to take your tights off, if I have to tell you again I will be going to the post office this lunch time and not taking you shopping. Do you understand"?

I blushed this time with a bit of anger mixed in with the humiliation but I stepped away from his desk and I took off my tights.

"Now show me your panties again."

Again I lifted up the skirt of my dress and showed him what he wanted to see.

"I will come and get you at 12" With that I was dismissed from his office. Again my emotions were all mixed up. I had gone into William's office expecting a bit of fun and instead he blackmails me and humiliates me. I don't know what to think but one thing I understand is that my thingy is beginning to get wet again. What is happening to me?

The rest of the morning passes slowly and I am dreading 12. Luckily William does not need anything from me and none of my clients have any complicated questions to ask me. I'm sure that I would get muddle everything up if they did because I feel in a complete muddle at the moment.

At a little after 12 William comes out of his office and asks me if I'm ready, we put up the closed sign and off we go.

I am not sure what to expect, but we drive back into town and go to the shop where we bought the panties. The sales girl remembers us and William says in a loud voice that Mrs Leigh needs 5 sets of stockings and suspenders one for each working day. He continued that she did not need them for the weekend, as her husband did not approve.

The sales girl snickered as she looked at me I blushed redder than ever before and I wished that I could shrink into nothing and never appear again. How could William be so mean?

The sales girl brought over a selection for William to look at, neither of them even had the decency to ask me which I preferred. 5 were chosen and then William handed them to me and asked me to try them on. I did as I was told and came out of the changing room 5 times, lifted up my skirt give a little twirl and retreated. Every time I came out William was there to inspect me and to take some more pictures of me.

The last time I came out he told me to stop and he asked the sales girl to come over.

"I have just started to train her but I think she is going to become the perfect slut. Look she just had her Bikini line done for the first time yesterday, she is very proud of it as you can see by the way she keeps showing it to us. But the most remarkable thing is how easily she gets excited have you noticed the dark stain on the front of her red panties?"

The sales girl reached out and touched me on the crotch and felt the dampness, she wiggled her fingers momentarily and I swayed and really had to concentrate on standing up.

"Bring her back when she is trained, I think I would enjoy her"

God that made me feel so dirty and so turned on.

William said, "Come on Claire we need to get back to the office. Leave those stockings on"

In the car William talked to me in his normal jolly way as if we had just been showing a client around another house.

Again the afternoon passed without incident until it was time for me to leave.

He called me into his office just as I was packing my things away to go home.

"Claire, I want you to wear your sexy panties and matching stockings and bras every day from now on. Every morning you are to come into this office first thing and show me that you are dressed correctly."

"What about the pictures?"

"Oh yes. We have the beginnings of quite a nice album, I am sure that in the next few months we will fill it up quite nicely."

"But my husband must not see them>"

"Don't worry so long as you do as you are told he will never see them. Exciting isn't it"

That was not what I was thinking as I walked out of his office but I suppose he was right. I was really turned on, I was really excited.

Again I went home and this time I gave myself a drink and had a bath with the intention of playing with myself. It felt great so good that I did it again. After the bath I put away all my lingerie carefully in the back of my drawers my traditional knickers were on the top.

I was in bed when John returned from entertaining a client, he was slightly drunk and feeling amorous and I was feeling randy and wearing the black nightie. Guess what fore play was shorter than normal; he lasted slightly longer than normal but the effects were the same. No orgasm a bit of frustration and a sticky mess between my legs.

Another morning another set of matching Lingerie, today it was yellow.

I arrived in the office in a rather sullen mood.

William called me into his office and we went through the ritual of me showing him my knickers etc. He whistled appreciatively and told me that I had to go and buy some new shoes.

About an hour later he came out to my desk and said, "I have arranged everything. Go to this shop," he handed me a card. "They're expecting you. I have selected the shoes you just need to go and be fitted."

I nodded my head and wondered what more I was getting in to. But I got another tingle down the front of my panties and tried to get on with my work.

At 11:55 William called me into his office.

"Please take your pants off"

I felt shocked and just said "What"

"I asked you to take your pants off. I have thought about it and I want you to go to this shoe store without wearing any panties. In fact I have rung the shop and the sales assistant is expecting you in that state and he will call me afterwards to confirm that you weren't wearing any. You never know you might get a discount."

"I'm a married woman, you can't expect me to go out shopping without my panties>"

"You are also a married woman who displays herself to her boss every morning, who wears the sexy lingerie he has bought for you and has been so shameless that she has even lets someone photograph her while she does it."

There was that threat again, I felt defeated and proceeded to take off my knickers. He held out his hand and I gave them to him. He held them up and looked at them, sniffed them and said you're feeling randy again today. With a wink he put them in his pocket. "On your way."

I walked out of the office feeling funny. This was the first time in my life that I had been out and about without my underwear on. I could feel the air swirling between my legs and it was cooler than it should have been due to the dampness. As I walked to my car I felt as if everyone knew that there goes a woman with no knickers and stockings. I could imagine them looking at me and saying to their mates "She must be gagging for it!" In point of fact thy probably would have been right but she would not have admitted it.

I drove slowly to the shop; I was in no hurry to display myself to some young man. I walked up to the store it was in Side Street away from the main shopping district. I hesitated at the door and then finally walked in. It seemed to be a bit of a habit at the moment but my face was bright red. There was no one in the store when I entered but a bell rang in the back to announce my presence.

A Lady of about 45 came out. She was very large in every way iron-grey hair permed into tight curls. She looked at me and said, "You must be Mrs Leigh. I have your selection all ready for you. Mr Wyatt was very specific about the styles and a rough idea on your shoe size."

I followed her into the back room and she made me sit on a low bench seat. So low that my knees were slightly higher than my waist. Not very convenient for a lady in my predicament. She then brought across one of those stools they use for measuring feet. She manoeuvred it in such a way that my right leg was raised up on the stool and my left leg was on the ground but some way away.

"I can see that I can tell My Wyatt that you obeyed him" That obviously caused a blush from me and a mumbled response that not even she could hear.

She produced the first shoe. It was very simple black sandal with a high heel She placed it on my foot and it was a good fit. She made me put on the other shoe and then asked me to walk around. Believe it or not it was my first time in heels in over 12 years. I wobbled and I swayed but I managed to keep my balance. I walked back to the bench took those shoes off and she produced the next pair. I tried on 4 pairs of shoes all with heels of 3 inches or more.

Finally she brought out a pair of black leather boots. Again these had a large heel. As she helped me to put the boots on her hand rubbed against my calf and then again on my knee. She made me walk around in the boots for a bit longer twice all around the store. Then I came back to the bench to remove the boots.

All this parading around had been turning me on. Knowing that this woman was able to look at my pussy any time she wanted was making me wetter. I was appalled at the way my body was betraying me. How could showing myself to another woman be turning me on?

By the time I sat down there was a distinct aroma of turned on woman. This time as she reached across to unzip my boot there was a definite caress. Her fingers continued up past the zip to my inner thigh. I grabbed her with my hand and closed my legs. "Stop" I said with more firmness than I felt. She had one advantage, although I had grabbed her hand with both of mine and she simply brought up her other hand and started to caress my other leg.

Steadily it worked its way up higher until she was able to worm her fingers right between my legs. I gasped as I felt her finger touch my pussy hair. It moved onwards working its way closer to it goal. "Stop," I said again.

My Wyatt told me that I could touch you up as my reward. He told me to remind you that he would speak to Mr Leigh about your recent bad behaviour if you tried to stop me"

Defeated I let go of her hand and let her push my thighs apart. Her hands moved up towards my drenched pussy and she started to finger me, running her hands along my lips. She finally pushed a finger into me and I jerked and squirmed in reaction. What was I doing I was letting someone other than my husband touch me on the pussy and it was a woman to boot. She pulled the finger out of my pussy and then waved it under my nose and let me smell my own arousal. She put her finger back into my pussy and I started to thrust towards her hand. All of the sexual excitement of the past few days had built up and I needed my release now on this finger. She then brought it out again and wiped it on my cheek. I grabbed her hand for the second time, but this time it was to direct it back to my pussy.

"I'm not allowed to make you cum. Mr Wyatt wants to be the first to make Mrs Leigh scream like a slut." She raised her hand up to my face and wiped my juices all over it. I could smell myself, the slut. She stood up and walked over to the cash register. "That will be £765" she said, "How will you be paying Mrs Leigh?"

"Isn't Mr Wyatt paying for these shoes?" I could not possibly afford that much money.

"My Wyatt told me to tell you that you were to pay for them on your credit card and he would give you the cash tomorrow."

That was all very well but my credit card was shared with my husband. What was he going to say when he saw a bill for nearly £800 for shoes?

"Can I pay for them tomorrow after I have the cash from Mr Wyatt?"

"No My Wyatt was very insistent that you paid for the shoes with your credit card. He said that if you did not he would have to explain to Mr Leigh himself why you were spending so much money on new shoes and underwear. Though for my part I can't see any sign of the underwear."

With that last shot I reached into my handbag and pulled out my purse. As she was doing the credit card transaction I realised that I was going to have to tell a lie to my husband. This was the moment when I realise I was beginning to keep secrets from John and to share secrets with William.

I left the store and tottered back to my car in my new heels, as I walked I could feel the wetness between my thighs and I wondered what sort of a woman I was turning in to. I had just shown my pussy to a woman and let her feel me. I had wanted her to continue after she had stopped YUK! I had let a woman feel me up, was I becoming a lezzy on top of everything else.

It was with these thoughts I occupied myself as I drove back to the office. As a reminder of the new me I had to drive barefoot as I found it impossible to do it with heels. I had not been allowed to take my old shoes away with me.

When I reached the office I went to my desk and got on with my work. Again at 5PM I was called in to Mr Wyatt's office.

He made me strip to my bra and pants and then show him every pair of shoes that I had bought. He made me walk up and down his office and around his desk 2 times with each pair. He really had a good look. I could tell he liked the way that the heels lifted and firmed my bottom. He had a mirror in the office and I was able to see myself and I must admit I thought I looked pretty good.

"Please make sure that you are wearing the black underwear set tomorrow." William requested.

On that note I went home more flustered than ever. I was desperate fro some relief and John was already at home. It was unexpected and I was desperate for him not to see me in my new underwear or my new shoes. I left the shoe bags under my seat in the boot of my car. Then I walked briskly in through the front door. He came to greet me and gave me a peck on the cheek. It felt strange because for the first time in my life I was the same height as my husband. He looked at me a bit quizzically but he could not put his finger on what was different. Before he could reach the correct answer I ran up the stairs, a little unsteadily as I was not used to the shoes. I took all my clothes off hurriedly and pushed my sexy undies under the bed as I heard John coming up the stairs. I had to walk naked passed him and prayed that he would not see my newly waxed bikini line. I managed to put on my dressing gown without another incident and started to run my bath. With a sigh of relief I sat down on the loo and waited for the bath to fill.