The Tale of Mrs Leigh Ch. 03

Story Info
The slut in Mrs Leigh comes out for the first time.
4.4k words
4.29
90.1k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived home and I was a nervous wreck. I had this amazing cocktail of feelings running wild. I was turned on, I was humiliated, I wanted it to stop, I could not wait for Monday and I certainly did not know how I was going to get through the weekend.

As always I was home before my husband. I went straight upstairs to the bathroom, where I striped off. The smell of arousal filled my bathroom and my pubic hair was matted together and stuck to my inner thighs. I stepped into the shower letting the water wash over me, I started to soap myself and as I washed my front bottom I began to feel aroused once more and I started to play with myself. I was still so turned on. Never before had I been so close to coming as I was when I was masturbating in front of William and then being made to stop not once but twice. Although I felt embarrassed and turned on I needed to come and started to play with myself. Then I remembered William had forbidden me to wank. I groaned as I stopped. One half of me said he is never going to know, carry on, the other, I now know it's my submissive half, said you can't disobey William. The submissive side won out.

With a groan I stopped and stepped out of the shower. I dried myself and dressed in some loose clothes and set about making dinner for my husband. It was at that moment that my sub conscious knew William was in control. It took much longer for my conscious to realize that William was in control and that I would do anything that he asked of me.

The weekend was pretty uneventful except I kept thinking "how am I going to find out all those nasty words?" I debated constantly with myself about whether I would look up those words. The mind is so weird; I knew I should not, that I should resign from my job and stop whilst I was ahead. I knew that even if William showed my pictures to John our marriage would survive. But at the same time I knew in my gut that I was going to look up those words.

I did put it off as long as possible. On Sunday evenings John goes down to the village pub and has a few beers with whoever is there. He finds it a good way to relax before he starts the week. I sometimes go with him, but really the pub is more of a boy's thing.

So a few minutes after he left I sat down in front of the computer. I went to the BBC website and various others and then I went to Google and typed in "synonyms for Vagina". I blushed as I typed it in. Wikisaurus was one of the top listings and I clicked on it. But that made me feel really bad. Over the years I had turned to Wikipedia to help with my kid's homework and now here I was reading words like "cunt" on the same website.

There were more than 10 there were dozens of words for vagina. I don't know why but I felt reassured when I saw that Front bottom was listed: bearded clam, beaver, beef flaps, cooze, cunny, cunt, box, fish taco, front bottom, fanny (UK), fur burger, gash, hair pie, hatchet wound, kebab (UK), kitty, meat curtains, minge, muff, pink taco, poonani, poontang, pussy, quim, slit, snapper, snatch, trim, twat, vag long g sounds like a j)

This story is quite educational. But what kind of disgusting person would refer to their Front Bottom as a minge or meat curtains. I read the list and as I did so I began to feel myself getting turned on. God what sort of woman am I becoming.

Monday morning came and I was in turmoil. John had left so he could catch the 6:22 train to London. I had a couple of hours to get ready. I kept thinking that I would dress in my normal underwear and clothes. I would tell William it was all over. Then I would think no, there is no harm in wearing my new underwear because it was nicer than my old and I will still tell William that it is all over. But all the while words like Fish Taco would swim to the front of my mind, as I opened the curtains I immediately thought of Meat Curtains. And when I did I would picture my very own gash and how it had looked in the mirror in William's office. It was so pink, wet and swollen just like.....

In the end I compromised, I wore some sexy underwear and stockings but under some rather frumpy outer clothes. But I still had a skirt on so I could still easily exhibit what I was wearing underneath. As I drove to the office I could feel myself turning on. I was still saying to myself I am going to stop this when I get to the office, but my gash knew better.

I arrived at the Estate Agents and went straight to my office; I got my desk straightened and was ready for the working week ahead. But I am sure you can understand that I was not thinking about the working week.

My phone rang and I jumped. William was on the other end and said "Morning, aren't you going to bring my coffee?"

I had tried to put off seeing William off for as long as possible. I made his coffee and went into his office.

He looked me up and down. "I hope you are dressed properly underneath. I bought those clothes for you to wear into the office. They are for me. Now show me what you have on underneath!"

I said "William this has got to stop, I am married, I love my husband, I have to stop showing myself to you"

"My dear Mrs. Leigh. I know you are married, I know that you know that you are married but I also know that you are wearing a pair of pants that I bought for you, not your husband. I am willing to bet that your pussy is soaking wet."

"I am going to come over there and put my hand on your cunt. If it is dry then I will leave you alone and this comes to an end. I will give you all the pictures and we will go back to a normal working relationship."

"If your pussy is wet then you are going to masturbate in front of me"

"No leave me alone" I knew if he touched me I would be undone.

He got up from his chair and stood right in front of me.

"Pull your skirt up!"

"Pull it up"

My hand went down and I started to lift my skirt. I was embarrassed exposing myself like this. I prayed that somehow I would not be wet but I knew that prayer would only be answered by a miracle and God was not going to favour a sinner like me.

He looked at my panties, he did not even have to touch me, there was a dark stain on the front.

"Well my dear it looks like I know you quite well. It looks to me that Mrs. John Leigh is ready to have a wank in front of her boss"

His deliberate use of my married name made me shudder but it turned me on. He pointed to the chair and said. "Take off your panties and sit down."

I just moved to the chair opposite his desk. I pulled off my wet panties and sat down after pulling up skirt. Conscious thought had finished, I knew I was turned on, I had been for 3 days and done nothing about it, I could not wait to start playing with myself.

I reached down for my front bottom. "Wait!" said William "Have you done your homework?"

"Yes" I replied and went to touch myself

"Well tell me what you have learnt"

"Vagina"

"You can do better than that

"Quim"

"And"

"Beaver, gash, snatch" I carried on.

As I spoke my hands went back to the above mentioned part of my body and this time he did not stop me. I gently caressed my lips and circled my clit. The movements were getting faster and the pressure harder.

"Give me some more names!"

"Pussy, twat"

"Tell me how your cunt feels!"

"It feels good, god I want to come"

"What feels good?"

"My Cunt feels good"

And as I said that I came with a loud grunt followed by a big sigh.

"Good girl, you did very well this morning. Mrs. Leigh you are going to be my little slut with a great big wet cunt."

I was so overcome I did not really hear what he was saying.

He gave me a couple of minutes to recover and then told me to get out of his office and to get back to work. He kept my panties with him.

About 30 minutes later he called me back into his office. He handed my crumpled up panties and told me to put them on. As I did so I saw they were soaked in semen.

"That's disgusting!" I said "you can't expect me to put these on."

"I think I can Mrs. Leigh. I would not have given them to you if I didn't, now put them on."

I put them back on his desk, turned and walked towards the door.

William spoke in his quiet but commanding voice. "Mrs. Leigh you really do not have much choice do you? I have a pair of panties on my desk. These panties belong to you and they have the come of a man other than Mr. Leigh. What do you think your husband will do if he receives these panties with corroborating DNA?"

Silently I walked back towards his desk. I picked up my soiled panties. I bent down and pulled them over my shoes and up my legs. I held the front part, the spunk covered part away from body for as long as possible. Finally they were pulled all the way up and I could feel cold wet semen pushing against my front bottom.

Yuck it felt disgusting and I flinched.

On the other hand William just smiled.

I walked back to my office and tried to work. I couldn't every time I started to concentrate on something I would feel squelching going on down below and my mind would replay the events of the morning. The awful thing was that no matter how awful it felt to be wearing these disgusting panties I was excited by the morning's events.

The day went on fairly normally. Although this whole saga started with me smartening up my appearance so I could get involved directly with clients and show properties, most of my day was spent doing office work for William. Today I was glad I was doing office work. I certainly did not want to meet any clients today.

At 5:30 William called me into his office.

"Please take off your panties. I think I want to keep them and add them to my evidence of your infidelity."

"But I haven't been unfaithful."

"Well with the way you are carrying on and the evidence I am putting together I am sure your husband will be convinced of your sluttish ways."

"Now take off your panties!"

I know it sounds stupid that I was giving him more hard to explain evidence but I found myself meekly handing over the incriminating panties. I drove home with nothing covering my pussy

The next morning I arrived at the office and went straight to William as I was now expected to. I raised my skirt to show him my complete outfit for the day. I was wondering what he was going to make me to do today.

"Put your finger in your cunt and show me how wet and slimy it is."

Needless to say it was very wet indeed. On the drive over I had been thinking about what would happen in the office and it had turned me on.

I reached down pulled my pants to the side and slipped my finger into my pussy. I slid in very easily and when I pulled it out it was glistening.

"Show me, hold it up to the light."

My finger shone wetly in the light, it was easy for William to see just how turned on I was.

"Do you want to wank for me?"

"No" I said but even as I said no I knew it was a lie as did William.

"OK don't but lick your finger for me. Get a quick taste of cunt because I am sure you will be having more later."

I licked my finger and tasted myself. It was a pretty strong musky flavour. I was neither disgusted or in raptures by the flavour. It was OK. When I had finished I straightened my panties and smoothed my dress.

William announced that I was to go and view a house at midday. He said the owner had asked for me personally. It was a Mrs. Fuller.

I looked confused because I had never heard of a Mrs. Fuller

He handed me the directions and told me to pop into his office before I left.

At 11:30 I went to William and he said I am going to make this more enjoyable for you. Please take your panties off.

I hesitated do as your told you know I can make you.

This was getting all too familiar; there I was reaching up under my skirt to pull my panties off. I pulled them off, they were blue today, and gave them over to William

I held them up to his nose.

MMMH Fruity

Blushing I walked out of the door and headed off for my appointment. I was nervous I had not seen many houses by myself and I did not want to look like an idiot. To add to the pressure I could feel the wind whistling around me nether regions and knowing I was pantiless was turning me on.

I drove to the house and came across a large detached house in about an acre of garden. Even to my inexperienced eye this was going to be a really expensive house. If I managed to sell this there was going to be an awful lot of commission. I was more determined than ever to make a good impression.

I knocked on the door. It was opened by a woman.

Mrs. Fuller?

She smiled and said no I am the maid. Let me take you through to the study.

I followed the maid into the study

Mrs. Fuller will be with you shortly.

I looked around me; there was an antique desk with the latest flat screen monitor and other business like paraphernalia.

The door opened and in walked Mrs. Fuller. She turned and looked at me and I felt myself blushing. Mrs. Fuller was the woman from the shoe shop.

"Mrs. Leigh how nice to see you again. I hope you are not wearing the same as last time."

I blushed even deeper as I remember how she had felt my cunt in the middle of her shoe shop.

"Pull your skirt up and show me whether you are full dressed or not."

"Do as you're told. I will tell William if you don't and he will punish you and make your life difficult."

Slowly I pulled my skirt up to my waist and she could see that yet again I was out and about with my front bottom uncovered.

"What a slut! Here you are coming to a stranger's house with no panties. I bet you were hoping that Mr. Fuller was going to be here and he would give you a good seeing to."

She reached out and touched my pussy hair. Gently she caressed it and then she moved her finger down towards my pussy. She slipped it between my lips and up into me. Like this morning's finger this one slipped in so easily. "You randy little bitch!" She said

She pulled her finger out and held it up to my face. I could smell myself

"Suck it"

She moved it towards my mouth and gently pushed it against my lips. For the second time today I tasted myself. I felt so dirty and ashamed. There I was sucking my cunt juices off the finger of another woman and it was turning me on.

"This time I want to look at you properly. Take your clothes off."

I really did not think that it was proper for a married woman to be stripping naked in front of another married woman. Especially not one who had just put her finger in my cunt. God I was changing I realized I was using the word cunt in my thoughts; I was turning into a slut.

I hesitated and Mrs. Fuller slapped my face. It was not very hard but it got my attention. "Mr. Wyatt said to remind you that if you did not do as you were told he would meet John at the station this evening."

I could not have that; I could not have John thinking that I was sleeping around. He would leave me what would happen to the children.

I started to strip, there was not much. I unzipped the dress and lifted it up over my head. There I was standing in front of another woman wearing my bra, stockings, garter belt and high heels. Please remove your bra. I pulled the straps off my shoulders and turned the bra round so the catch was at the front. I undid it and pulled it off. As you can imagine when you reach my age and have had a couple of kids your once perky breasts have begun to droop. My boobs had never been very big and quite nicely shaped and their lack of size helped me here, but they did sag a bit.

I could not understand why I was finding it so easy to do as this woman said. I seemed to have lost my free will.

"Leave on your stockings and your heels. They make you look much more slutty than the prim housewife you pretend to be."

"Kneel down."

I knelt down facing her and she walked towards me. She lifted her skirt up and I was faced with her pussy. It had no hair. I had never seen anything like it. It was all pink with a slit in the middle.

She let go of her skirt with one hand and reached to the back of my head. She pulled my face towards her. She pushed my nose into her cunt.

"Smell Me!"

I breathed in and realized she smelt the same but different to me. I had one of those stupid thoughts as I smelt the difference. Was it her diet that made her smell different or was it something else.

She just held me there and then I felt her skirt falling down over my head and I felt her hand on my head. She pulled me towards her cunt and the aroma was stronger as I was now in an enclosed space.

I had never had any desire to have sex with other women. I had never even thought about it but I found myself moving closer and closer to her shaven cunt. The smell of a woman's arousal was surrounding me and it was turning me on. I wanted to lick her cunt. I wanted to taste and enjoy her pussy.

My tongue found its way to those shaven lips and it licked upwards. The taste was strong, musky and sexy. I licked again, I wanted to taste more of her pussy. Slowly I licked around her outer lips and I could feel them swelling under the ministrations of my tongue. Then I used my tongue more forcefully and was able to push it in between her outer lips and I found myself lost in her inner sanctum. The taste now was sharp and almost over powering but I needed more. The more I licked the wetter the cunt became.

Mrs. Fuller removed her hand from the back of my head. It was not needed anymore as she realized that I was into sucking her pussy. She moved both of her hands to her cunt and spread it apart for me. This was the first time I had ever seen a cunt up close and personal. Sure I had looked at mine but never when it was aroused and soaking wet. But also I had never looked at mine from a couple of inches. Man it was so pink and glistening wet. I wondered if mine looked the same, I was so turned on it certainly felt the same.

As I had that thought I continued to suck and lick at Mrs. Fuller's cunt but my right hand drifted down to my own cunt, pussy, front bottom. I touched it and felt how wet it was my index finger was swallowed to the knuckle.

"Take your hand away"

I moaned into her cunt as I removed my hand from my own.

"Just make me come. Mr. Wyatt said you would try and touch yourself because you are a slut. But he told me to make sure you did not come"

As she was speaking she started to buck against my face. She was grinding her whole cunt over my face. Her lips were smearing her juices over my whole face and into my hair.

She began to jerk uncontrollably and then she was suddenly rigid and she held my face still as I continued to lick on her clit. Then with a gasp she pushed my head away and lay there recovering.

I realized what I had done and started to sob uncontrollably. I had just had sex with someone other than my husband and to make it worse it was with a woman and it turned me on. God was William turning me into a lesbian? What was happening to me? I stayed on my knees beside the bed with my head in my hands. What would my husband say if he could see me now? If he saw me like this he would divorce me for sure and he could take the children with him. I felt like I had just thrown away my 12 years of married life. My sobbing became uncontrollable as I felt totally lost.

My crying roused Mrs. Fuller from her post coital reverie.

"Shut up Slut"

That just made me sob harder.

She reached down over me. She pulled my left hand away from my face and slapped me hard with her right hand. "Stop Crying you stuck up bitch. You really enjoyed getting down on your knees and sucking my cunt. Crying isn't going to make a difference. You are a slut and just accept it."

Her slap had brought me round and my heaving chest began to slow. But she was so wrong there was not going to be a next time. I did not know how I was going to get out of this situation but it was definitely never going to happen again.

12