The Tale of Mrs Leigh Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next time I have you kneeling before me we are going to get really nasty slut!"

Even though I was thinking this was not happening again, those words sent a jolt towards my cunt and I could feel myself getting turned on. I pretended to myself that it did not happen but my subconscious knew that I was turned on.

She told me to get up and to put my clothes on.

"Don't wash yourself or redo your make up. Mr. Wyatt wants to see how you look after you have been a slut for the first time"

Slowly I got dressed and followed Mrs. Fuller down the stairs. I felt terrible, I looked terrible and I must have smelt even worse. My hair was a mess and matted at the front where her juices had soaked it. My make up was smeared my mascara had run. At least I could honestly say I had been crying.

She opened the door and said "I can't wait to see you next time, I might even touch your cunt myself if you are shaved. Make sure you go back to the office, remember William wants to see his slut" There won't be a next time I thought but as I walked to the car I wondered what it would be like if had a shaved cunt like her.

I drove back to the office in a daze. I did not know what to do. I thought I should just go home and bring this all to an end but then I remembered that William had those pictures.

When I got back William called me straight into his office.

"Just look at Mrs. Leigh. Aren't you looking quite a sight? Mrs. Fuller called and said you were a good slut"

"Come and sit down in the chair, that's it pull your skirt up over waist, just look at all the juices there. Your cunt must have been really dripping. It's just as well I kept you panties here with me otherwise they would have been ruined."

Now tell me what happened at your house viewing.

I began to repeat to him my afternoon experiences. Reliving the ordeal was so humiliating I was blushing as I spoke but at the same time my cunt began to get wetter.

"Play with your cunt as you tell me about your first lesbian experience" William ordered.

My hands reached down to my oozing cunt. My right parted my lips and my left hand went straight for my clit. I wanted to come so badly and I wanted to come quickly.

I continued telling him about Mrs. Fuller and her shaven cunt. He would stop me and ask me for details and with every word I got more turned on and my fingers were flying across my cunt and my clit.

Just as I had finished recounting Mrs. Fuller Orgasm I groaned loudly as I had my own.

William said "You have done well today Mrs. Leigh. Soon you won't recognize yourself. Now run on home to Mr. Leigh. I hope you get there before your husband so you can clean yourself up."

12