The Tale of Mrs Leigh Ch. 04

Story Info
William continues to gain control.
4.6k words
4.24
77.9k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did beat my husband home and when he arrived I was soaking in the bath whilst my clothes of the day were soaking in the tub. John came up and sat on the edge of the bath and started telling me about his day. I could see him looking at my private parts with a bit of a quizzical expression. This was the first time that he had seen me with my trimmed bush. He did not say anything and I am not completely sure that he was sure anything was different. He left and kindly brought me a delicious glass of white wine. I am not sure he would have been so kind to me if he had known what his wife had been up today.

It is heaven to lie in the bath and relax with a glass of wine. But the problem tonight was that my thoughts were not relaxing. I was in a mess and I did not know what to do about it. Well I did know what to do about it; I should leave the office and go back to being a stay at home house wife. And if I did that, would William show the pictures to my husband, would he tell John all about me being a lesbian? What would John do if he saw all this evidence would he leave me.

Then on the other hand John did not have to know what I was doing and although I did not want to admit it to myself my cunt was getting wet just thinking about the day's happenings. I could not believe that Mrs. Fuller had made me lick her cunt and that I had enjoyed it. Even stranger was that I was quite good at it and I had enjoyed giving her an orgasm. God am I a lesbian? Perhaps I don't like men any more?

I did not know what to do, at least not with any conviction but this is what I decided. I would have sex with John tonight to partially assuage my guilt and also to prove to myself that I was not a lesbian. Then tomorrow I was going to have to persuade William to stop forcing me to do all these dirty things. I had no idea how I was going to stop him but I was going to try.

That night after my bath and John and I had had dinner, I went upstairs and got out my one and only sexy black nightie. I put it on and came down to see John. Surprisingly he looked up from the TV and smiled at me. I am glad you are wearing your sexy nightie. I was just thinking how gorgeous you looked in the bath"

I sat beside John and we cuddled. Although he did not arouse me he did comfort me and feeling his arms around me gave me the resolve to really decide to end it with William. After the news we went up to bed and made love. It was our usual performance, over too quickly and only satisfying for half of the participants.

Wednesday morning came round and I dressed. Again I was caught up in the dilemma. I am going to tell William to stop humiliating me so I do not need to wear the naughty underwear. On the other hand I wanted William to be in a good mood when I told him and I did not want to piss him off by wearing my staid old knickers.

Decisions! Decisions! Decisions!

Well being British I compromised of course. I wore my sexy underwear under a plain blouse that I buttoned all the way to the top and a skirt that fell to well below the knee and some flat shoes. I was sweating as I drove towards the office. I had to stop what was going on but I was not sure how to do so except to try and appeal to William's better nature.

Looking back at this situation William played the situation beautifully. He really understood my submissive nature long before I ever did. He knew just went to push me, when to humiliate me, when to congratulate me and when to give me pleasure. He knew just how to get me to do anything he wanted.

This morning was a classic case of this.

I arrived at work and went straight to my office. I put my bag in its drawer and took my jacket off and was about to march into William's office. I looked on top of my desk and there was a large brown envelope addressed to John at his office address. Curious I picked it up and realized it was not sealed. I reached inside and pulled out the contents. On top was a letter that read.

Dear John,

I like to share happiness and I thought you might be interested in seeing just how happy your wife makes some of my clients. The other woman in the photographs and for obvious reasons I cannot tell you her name told me to let you know that your wife made her very happy when she went round to her house for a viewing. I hope you enjoy your viewing just as much as your wife obviously did, to make sure you do I have included a DVD.

I can also confirm that Mrs. Leigh makes me happy as well. If you would like to see some pictures of these episodes all you have to do is let me know and I will be happy to send them to you. Or better still you can ask your wife to bring them home personally.

With all happiness

William

I was shaking with fear and speechless. I ran from my office to William's clutching the envelope and its shameful contents. I could not let this go to John.

I ran in without knocking and interrupted William on the phone.

He put his hand over the receiver "Mrs. Leigh please knock when you come into my office. Please leave and come back with my coffee and make sure you knock."

I stood there not moving for a second. My brain was so busy trying to cope with everything that it took a while for what William had said to sink in.

"Mrs. Leigh...!"

I looked up and realized that there was nothing I could do and turned and left William's office.

I walked to the kitchen to make his coffee when I realized I still had the envelope and pictures in my hand. I thought I better put them away in case someone found them.

I made the coffee and went back to William's office. I knocked on the door and had to wait for ages before I heard him say enter. He had the upper hand and he knew how to rub it in.

I went into the office with my head down. This was not how I managed I would be speaking to William this morning.

"Good Morning my Lesbian Slut! I hope you are well this morning. Did my Dyke friend manage to have some hetero sex with her husband last night?"

I kept quiet just looking at a spot on the floor just in front of my feet. I could feel myself turning red with embarrassment. I am a married woman I am not a lesbian but I was a lesbian. I was bewildered and in that state you are never going to win any battles. William knew this and pressed on.

"Well Lezzie, did you have sex with your husband?"

"Yes" I mumbled

"Was it good? Did he give you fantastic orgasms? Did he convince you that men are better than women?"

Again I just stared down at the floor.

"We will talk about that later. Now come and give me my coffee."

"Good Girl! Now I am disappointed in your dress today. Those are not the outfits I bought for you. Let me check that you are at least wearing your slut uniform underneath your clothes."

I pulled my skirt up and showed him my knickers. Without thinking I did a little pirouette so he could get the 360 degree view.

"That's good. Now undo your blouse"

I unbuttoned the blouse and he could see my tarty little bra

"Take your blouse off!"

This was new I had always kept my blouse on for my morning parade.

I removed the blouse

"Now take off the bra"

I looked up sharply, I know I had wanked in front of William before but this was the first time that I had removed my bra for him in the office.

He had me so under control that I just meekly removed my bra.

"That's very pleasing. Look at the size of your nipples you horny lezzie slut. You are obviously turned on taking your clothes off in front of an old man. I am relieved I thought that you had completely gone over to the other side but undressing for me seems to turn you on just as much. I correct myself you are a horny bi slut."

"Now tell me why you ran in here without knocking and interrupting my phone call. I know you are an eager slut and you were probably keen to see me as soon as you got in. That is very gratifying but you must learn to curb your sluttish enthusiasm."

I remained quiet I did not know how to answer.

"Well did you come in here because you wanted to show me what a slut you were or was there something else?"

"I came in because you can't send these pictures to John. He will divorce me...My children" With that I started sobbing and saying I love my children, I love John I didn't want to loose them all.

William just sat there watching. He had a smug look on his face because now he knew I was his. From now on he was going to be able to get me to do anything he wanted whenever he wanted it to happen. He knew that if he wanted to he could stop the foreplay and get straight to the main event. But I was to learn William was like a cat, he liked to play with his victims for a long time before he finally enjoyed them.

When I had recovered William was straight at me again. "So you don't want to share the real you with your husband. You want to keep it as our little secret. You want to have a life that your husband knows nothing about."

"I was all set to share everything with your husband. I thought he would enjoy the real you. What husband would not like to have a slut to slip into when they got home? But if you insist on keeping it a secret I will go along with your wishes. You can't say I am not understanding."

"However, if you want to keep this as our secret you had better be a good girl. You will won't you?"

"Yes" I said in a very quiet voice. I knew as I said it that there was no going back. Now I was well and truly William's.

"Good now do you remember the questions I first asked, well I want you to answer them now. But first go and sit in your wanking chair, pull your skirt up and your panties to the side. Just look at all that hair, remind me to get you to have a little gardening done on your nether regions"

"Good Girl now show me how turned on you are. Show me your pussy, that's it slip your finger in your cunt. Pull it out. Look how that finger is dripping with your cunt juices. Say thank you to me for turning you on"

He had me now and I quietly said "Thank you William"

"Hold your cunt open let me have a look at that soaking snatch. Can you smell yourself? Your hot cunt is stinking out this whole room. Remember to give it a squirt of air freshener when you leave"

Every time he said anything to me which reminded me of position 2 things happened. The first was I would blush with embarrassment and then my cunt would gush with horniness. Blushing and Gushing had become my life with William.

"Now start playing with yourself, that's it now I want you to answer the questions I asked you. Was sex with John fantastic?"

I really did not want to answer this question. I did not want to be disloyal to my husband, but sex with John had never been fantastic and last night had certainly been no exception.

"Answer the question"

"No it was not very good"

"Did he give you an orgasm?"

"No" I managed to gasp out as I felt myself getting closer to orgasm.

"Is John a good lover?"

"He's OK"

"How often does he give you orgasms?"

"John's never given me an orgasm" I don't know why I said it. I could have lied; I did not have to humiliate John in that way. But I could not lie I was compelled to tell William the truth.

"So John is not even an OK lover. He is a crap lover. You are getting more pleasure with me and I have not even touched you."

"Did you get more pleasure from playing with Mrs. Fuller than fucking your husband?"

"Yes I did, she turned me on so much"

"So I guess that makes you a horny lezzie slut! Tell me that you are a horny lezzie Slut!"

"I am a horny lezzie slut! I'm a horneeeeeeeahhhhg" I came as I was saying it for the second time.

I don't know how William does it to me. I came into the office to tell him it was all over and he blackmails me into acting like a slut which I then enjoy and have a really strong orgasm. And he does it all without touching me.

As I come down from my orgasm, I thought I hate to think what I must look like. I am sure my make up is a mess. My cunt and inner thighs are soaking wet and my hands are covered in my juices.

He reaches into the cupboard opposite the chair and takes out a digital video camera. "You never learn do you? What do you think hubby will say when he finds out that you get more pleasure from women than you do from old Johnny boy? I think this will have to be added to the DVD."

I started to get up but was promptly told not to move.

He held the camera up and started to film me. I could see it zooming in and panning over my body. Again I felt the familiar blush and gush. I knew he was filming me and there was the unspoken threat that anything he filmed was going to be shown to my husband. Just knowing that turned me on. What was wrong with me?

"Open up your cunt. I want to get a close up. Show me the pink I think is the rather quaint expression that is used nowadays"

I reached down and as I did so I could feel my cunt getting wetter. I knew that my pink would be glistening for the camera.

"Oh you are an obedient wife aren't you? Do you do this for John when he asks you?"

"John would never ask me to do anything like this. He is not a pervy old man like you"

"You are right and that's your problem. You like obeying a pervy old man like me and dirty lezzies like Mrs. Fuller. You like it so much that you have started to play with your clit without me asking. You are playing with yourself in the full knowledge that I am filming you and that if I wish I will share this film with Johnny boy. I think that makes you an even bigger pervert. I am not the one cheating; I am not the one who prefers to lick a woman's cunt to sucking my husbands cock."

"Your fingers are moving faster as we talk. You are going to have an orgasm in a moment. Talk to your husband via the camera. Tell him you love wanking for me"

"I love wanking for William"

"Tell your husband"

"John I can't help it I love wanking for William"

"Tell him what a slut you are."

"John I am real slut. I sucked a woman's pussy yesterday and it really turned me on. I really wanted to come but she would not let. I had to come back to the office and tell William all about it and wank in front of him."

As I was talking to the camera I had another huge orgasm. The fact that I was so blatantly debasing my husband and my marriage was turning me on.

I have no idea where inside me this need for humiliation was coming from. I had never experienced it before, I had no idea that it existed. But William had, even though I have been working for him for a short time he uncovered my submissive need for humiliation.

He knew he had a slut to play with. We would have to see what games he devised. I realized that whatever they were I would play my part. I might tell myself it was because he was blackmailing me, but deep down I knew I would play William's games anyway because I wanted to.

William let me clean myself up and get dressed. He even let me keep my panties today. I went back to my office and did the filing that had piled up over the last couple of days. I chased up some prospective buyers and sellers and carried on normally.

The day passed uneventfully and I was even feeling normal towards the end of it. I was going home without feeling like a slut.

The next day started as per normal with me displaying my wares to William. He did not seem all that interested this morning and for one second I thought that perhaps he was getting bored with humiliating me. Oh I hoped he was.

In the afternoon he called me into his office and said he wanted to talk to me about my job. "Now it is only the 2 of us in the office and my original plan was to get you more involved in sales and for you to develop your own clients and to get someone else in to cover all the secretarial duties. However, you seem to be developing other interests and not really concentrating on your work. I also think that you probably do not want a third person in the office who might see the sort of things you get up to. So I think we will let you enjoy your peccadilloes and you will go back to being my Personal Assistant. I have to say I am pleased with the way you manage the office and look after my appointments you have been very efficient. I hope you appreciate the way that I am accommodating your exhibitionist tendencies."

I was lost for words; I was angry and blushing furiously with embarrassment. Not an every day mixture of feelings. How could he say it was my peccadillo? How dare he talk about my exhibitionist tendencies? I was only doing these things because he was forcing me. There were his peccadilloes and they were his voyeuristic tendencies.

"Now I have organized for some furniture to be delivered to your office. It will arrive tomorrow morning."

With that I was able to go home. That was definitely the easiest day that I had enjoyed since all this dressing up had started.

Wednesday morning arrived and I was in the office at 8:45. There was a large van parked outside and William was busy directing a couple of men carrying a large cabinet. It had a full length wardrobe on one side with hanging space; the other side was split with a half height cupboard with shelves and drawers underneath. It was the type of furniture that one would expect to find in a bedroom rather than in an office. Once they men had got the cabinet in position they came back and they fixed a curtain rail around it and hung some red velvet curtains that surrounded the cabinet.

William had not really spoken to me all morning and because the men were there I had not shown him my undies. I thought the whole cabinet thing was a bit peculiar but assumed that it was going to be filled with work clothes.

After the men had finished in my office the men went back to the van and came out carrying a rowing machine. This they took into William's office. They put it beside his desk. I asked William if he was planning on getting fit.

His response shocked me "It is for you Mrs. Leigh, I think you are a little plump and I would prefer it that you looked a bit trimmer. I thought that it would save you time if you exercised here rather than went to the gym all the time. Now take off your jacket and let's see if this machine works. I don't want the men to go away without checking it out"

You all know by now that my blouses were pretty sheer and you could see the outline of my bra through the shirt. My skirt was pretty short and I knew that when I got down onto the rowing machine the delivery men would be able to see my stocking tops and even more.

"Hurry up Mrs. Leigh! These men are very busy and they have lots of deliveries to make"

"Can the men wait outside?" I asked

"Don't be so silly how can they check that it's working properly if they are outside? Now take your jacket off and start rowing"

I removed my Jacket.

"Mrs. Leigh I think you had better take off your shoes. You don't see Steven Redgrave rowing in high heels"

I bent down to remove my shoes and as I did I could feel the tight skirt riding up and exposing my knickers to everyone in the room.

You guessed it. This caused me to blush and gush.

I was by now shoeless and I was moving over to the machine. Short tight skirts worn by plump ladies were not designed to be worn on a rowing machine. I got on the seat and as I moved it forwards I could feel my knees rising up and the skirt slipping down. I put my feet in the straps and started to row. With every pull on the oars my legs would straighten and I would be covered. But as I moved forwards my knees would come up and I would be exposing my panties. After about 10 strokes I stopped and said it seemed to be working fine.

William told me to carry on as he had paid a lot of money for it and he wanted to make sure that it was working properly. I continued and as I did the gushing was having its effect. My light blue panties were going darker over my front bottom. With every stroke the stain was getting bigger and darker. Soon I could smell my arousal as I propelled myself forward.

12