The Tale of Mrs Leigh Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could also see that I was not the only one getting aroused. Both the work men were beginning to look a little tight in their trousers. They were staring intently at me and were obviously enjoying the show. Knowing that I had three pairs of eyes on me was turning me on.

William of course used the situation to embarrass me. He told the men that when he had bought me my first thong my pubic hair had spilled over the sides. "Mrs. Leigh had quite a bush so I sent her to a salon to get waxed and as you can see the view is much clearer now"

I was blushing furiously now and also beginning to sweat. As I sweated my blouse started to get damp in places and these of course became more transparent exposing more of my breasts to William and the delivery men.

All this embarrassment was turning me on and it was apparent to everyone.

William told me to stop rowing and as I made to get up he stopped. "Stay where you are Mrs. Leigh. Now push yourself back. That's right, pull your skirt up. These men have worked hard this morning. Let them see your panties. She is looking a bit wet down there isn't she boys. Now Mrs. Leigh I paid for those thongs and you are beginning to ruin them by getting them so wet. Please take them off."

I knew there was no point in arguing with William. He would just force me to take them off in the end. So I leaned forwards and slid my panties down my legs and off over my feet, I pit them on the floor beside me.

"Mrs. Leigh! I just said those pants were expensive. Don't leave them on the floor. Now give them to Jim so he can look after them properly."

I handed them to the older of the 2 work men. He reached forward and took them from me. He immediately lifted them up to his nose and breathed in deeply. "Gawd she must be so fucking horny! Dave have a whiff of these" and he handed them over to his mate.

Dave opened them up and had a good look before he moved the very wet crotch up to his face and he gave a very loud long sniff. "Can I keep 'em Sir?" he asked William.

"Please be my guest, Mrs. Leigh won't need them. My Nanny always told me that you should never put wet clothes back on after you have taken them off. I bet you tell your children that don't you Mrs. Leigh"

He really knew how to embarrass me.

Just as I thought he could not get any worse he told me to play with myself.

"Mrs. Leigh play with your cunt. We can all see how aroused you are and it would be really churlish of me if I was to prevent you from having the orgasm that a randy slut like you really wants."

I started to play with myself on the small seat of the rowing machine. This time I had three pairs of eyes glued to my fingers as they rushed over my cunt. I had no need to build myself up I was so turned on. I attacked my clit with a vengeance

He turned to the men and apologised. "I am sorry so far she has only played with girls, so I am afraid that she cannot help you with your hard ons. But perhaps next time you deliver something here she may be better trained."

Hearing William refer to my only lesbian session pushed me over the edge and my fingers brought me off in front of these three men.

As soon as the show was over William ushered the men out of the office. I was left alone on the rowing machine and I was in no hurry to get up as I lay back in that post climactic haze.

William came back told me that I should get cleaned up.

Don't forget to wash that seat properly I don't want my office smelling of your cunt"

I hurried up and got myself sorted.

In the afternoon William called me up and told me that tomorrow he would get me some exercise clothes in the morning so I could start my work outs. I dreaded to think what those clothes would be like.

12