The Tale of Patricia Royson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

The tentacle inside her body twisted slowly inside her forming new ridges and valleys that grinded beautifully against her vagina walls. Patricia tried to twist toward it but the same tentacles that held her easily up in the air unable to escape kept her from pursuing the pleasure she was suddenly sure existed. "More." She whispered still afraid that her mother might walk in on her.

"No. You are not worthy." Came my reply. She wasn't either, humans have been driven mad before by coupling with us. That and I enjoyed teasing her, watching her body writhe in my grasp desperate to get everything anything inside her to touch that pulsing spot screaming for attention.

The tentacle continued its delicate abuse of her pussy until her body started to shiver. My vagina. She quickly corrected as the need to scream out in pleasure became more and more urgent, causing her entire body jump like a puppet on a string. Then it suddenly pulled out of her writhing in the open air. Patricia's now empty pussy was left mid spasm. The eyestalk rushed down to watch her empty body try to clamp down on an absent phallus then heard her scream, this time in frustration.

"Please more! Finish!" Her voice was begging but so was her body, her toes curled and her fingers clenched into tiny fists. Instead the tentacle started smearing its juices over her body. She pulled toward it amazed by how much it excited her, straining her head up to watch. A little drop filled her naval with cum, then drew blind trails of the milky white stuff over her stomach. A delighted squeal burst from her lips when the flesh brushed the undersides of her breasts. The squeal became a moan as the tentacle refused to part with her breast until they both had a wet shine.

Then it slithered up between her breasts and touched itself to her throat slightly before returning to play over her body. The smell was what got to her next, it was a musky smell of its cum, her vag-her pussy juices and even her sweat mingled into an undeniable hunger. "Please do it!" She screamed suddenly unconcerned with her mother one way or another. (Her mother could never have heard her anyway; the room had been hexed on my entrance.)

"Do what?" I asked with feigned innocence. Then I slipped my tentacle back inside her, slowly at first, letting her hungry puss clench desperately down on it. "That?" I replied tauntingly pulling away before plunging into her again filling her completely. Her body instantly responded to my touch and any words that may have been intended to part her lips came out as an undecipherable moan. "I guess that was a yes." I replied playfully while I brought her all the way back to the edge again, so close that another flicker, a pump, a thrust would have thrust her over the edge but I held her there instead. "Only if you do something for me."

Even in her current state that was enough to tighten her body in fear. My soul. She thought. She would have given it had I asked, she was too close not to continue, I've never known a human to pull back from the edge, few angels are capable this far along. "Anything." Came her response. I don't want souls though; I'm not that kind of demon.

"You will clean it." Her eyes widened, even in her innocence the intended meaning was instantly obvious.

He wants me to lick that thing. She realized. Her wide eyes right now were concentrated on where the cord like stalk vanished into her own body. Patricia was certain she could feel every ridge, every vein and even the movement of its blood inside her. There was no choice to be made she nodded her consent.

The tentacle twisted quickly inside her and pulled quickly out of her, the sudden ridges racing over her clit sending an explosion of pleasure through her mind. Her body reacted with a giant shuddering violent orgasm and a scream that never met the air. Only the gasp to prepare to scream escaped before the tentacle had pushed past her lips resting just short of gagging her.

Patricia was completely unprepared for the taste that surged over her tongue. Coupled with the dizzying scent of our musk sent her swooning. Her eyes slid shut and her tongue washed over the hard tentacle trying to identify the tastes one by one, the salt of her sweat, the sweet mixture of my cum and her juices and a faint aftertaste of her own coppery blood.

Slowly I pushed against her farther till she gagged then I pulled back. "Relax." I commanded her mind and pushed into her again. She still gagged but this time the tentacle didn't retreat instead staying in place until her throat relaxed. "Breathe." She had forgotten and when she did try to drag a mouthful of air around the invading tube she gagged again. A moment later she relaxed and started breathing through her nose and I was free to slowly pump in and out of her mouth.

Once the tentacle was cleaned, it pulled away from the girl and dropped her to the bed. All the tentacles but the eyestalk retreated beneath her bed into the darkness from whence they came. Patricia lay sprawled across the bed, one leg hanging over the side of her bed wishing it was still held captive. "Again." She gasped her fingers already between her thighs.

I laughed, again I know to a human it probably sounded like a choking dog. The eye wandered close to her, taking in the beautiful image of this woman. "Make yourself worthy. You know how to call me, my name is Jubail." Of course, she didn't know how to call to me; she would do it inadvertently many times over the course of her life, for a pleasant thought is all it takes. Her eyes wandered to the Ouija board that she somehow believed held power over myself and other demons. Humans convince themselves of such absurd things. Then eventually the eyestalk vanished beneath the bed and she was alone in her room again with only a chirping cricket to connect her to the world.

This concludes the story of Patricia Royson. It is not the only story I know of her. Patricia, Trish the Dish as she has become known, is one of the most deliciously decadent individuals in all of Sunridge. She and I have since become "friends" as I prefer the company of that human mind always willing to push to new heights than I do to other demons stuck in a three thousand year rut of the same game. We will hear from Patricia again later in my stories tales. You will see how she made it known that she was worthy.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers
12