The Tale of Sara Radovich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our client looked up from the treatment table at Julie, then at me, and then immediately began to cry. She wailed, "Oh, Doctor, I have to pee so bad right now, but now I can't for some reason, because something's blocking the pee! Help!"

"Of course we can help you with that, my dear." I brought my face close to her genitals to inspect them closely. They exuded a variety of rich odors; the mix of cunt drippings, piss leakage, and turd scent made me moisten my cotton panties further. With the index fingers of each hand, I gently drew aside each of Ms Radovich's swollen, purple labia. I could immediately see that the region around our client's pisshole was being forcibly pushed forward from within.

"I think I see the problem, Ms Radovich. By the way," I continued, leaving my fingers on her labia as close as possible to her clitoris without touching it. "May I call you Sara?"

"Yes," she said between sobs.

"The log of shit filling your bowels has a bulge behind your anus, which is quite typical of these cases. Not only does this bulge make the feces more difficult to pass, but it also distorts the shape of the anatomical structures around them. The reason why you cannot urinate is that the opening of your urethra is being forced closed by this turd-bulge. Julie, would you please manipulate the turd so that Sara can drain her bladder?"

Julie smiled at me, outside of Sara's view, and licked her lips. She certainly loves her job, and often expresses her gratitude to me for steering tasks to her that she will find pleasurable.

I stepped aside and allowed Julie to take my place between her legs. She faced Sara square on and, with her left hand, spread her labia wide. Then, with her ungloved right hand, she firmly grasped the turd and pushed it downwards. She was immediately rewarded with a short, strong blast of yellow piss, which arced from our client's hairless pussy onto the front of Julie's nurse's frock. Sara moaned with relief. From behind, I reached under Julie's skirt to confirm that her genitals were wet. They were indeed, and I used the lubricant of her vagina to insert a finger deeply into her slightly dirty rectum.

Julie cooed, "Is there more piss, sweetie?"

"Yes, oh yes...." panted Sara.

Julie reached under her own skirt to lubricate two of her own fingers. "Now, Sara, I will have to slide two fingers into your anus, alongside your waste product. Your anus has suffered considerable abuse, so it may be somewhat painful at first. But I'm sure you'll feel much better when you can squirt all the piss out."

Slowly and firmly, Julie slipped her cuntjuice-covered index and middle finger along the gigantic turd into Sara's bowel opening. She positioned her index finger just to the left of center, and her middle finger just to the right. Once her fingers were fully inserted and Sara's howling had subsided somewhat, she pushed and twisted slightly, and in just a moment our client's urine flowed freely into midair. The flow first saturated Julie's face, smudging her mascara. But in a few seconds, our client, sighing with relief and obviously much more comfortable, placed a finger to her clitoris and began to wank. The rapid movement of her finger turned the jet of piss into a coarse spray, and urine splattered at random onto Julie's dress, the floor, and Sara's own hairless and deliciously toned lower abdomen. This arousing sight caused my finger-fucking movements inside my nurse-assistant's shitpipe to become more forcible. Julie was tweaking her own nipples aggressively through her piss-soaked frock. The stains on her formerly immaculate starch cotton apron were particularly vivid. Ms. Radovich had become quite dehydrated and her urine was a deep golden yellow. There was no mistaking the nature of the stains.

At last the geyser of urine subsided. I slipped my finger out of Julie's bumhole, lest our client notice, and she said calmly, "Doctor, I still have a pretty firm grasp on the shit-bulge. Shall I try to work it out?"

"Yes, Julie, that would be excellent. I will fetch a receiving pan."

Now Julie lubricated the fingers of her left hand in her own cunt. It pleased me that our client had not yet noticed the source of Julie's lubrication. "Now, Sara, this is going to be an intense sensation, but I believe it will be brief. On the count of three: One! Two! Three!"

Julie plunged her left index and middle finger into our client's anus, on the underside of her turd. Sara yelped from the sudden and forcible further dilation of her sphincter, but that is by design in this technique, because that sensation provides a welcome distraction from the trauma to follow. Now with four fingers around the turd-head, Julie used a flipping motion to quickly pop the bulge out of Sara's rectum. I caught it in my shiny aluminium receiving pan as it fell. It was shaped like a large yam and was about 18 centimeters, or 7 inches, in length. Its inmost end was rough and wide like a broken tree-branch; clearly, it had snapped free from a much larger mass. I set the pan and its foul contents aside for future use, wisely I thought, beyond Sara's reach.

"Well, Sara, we have successfully evacuated just over 10% of your impacted fecal mass. In other words, we have retrieved about seven inches of shit. Julie, would you make a note of that?"

Julie used her shit-stained index finger to draw seven tidy brown hash marks on Sara's chest between her breasts.

"But now, Sara, the real work begins. The espresso you consumed on arrival was intended to help you move your bowels, but it does not seem to have had a great deal of effect. We will have to use other means to encourage the mass in your colon to descend. And, as I mentioned earlier, dehydration is always to be avoided, especially since dehydration makes constipation even worse. We will have to leave you I would like you to drink at least a liter of electrolyte-bearing fluid before we continue, and you will I'm sure be more comfortable if we leave you alone. We have a choice of drinks, which would you prefer: Gatorade, cold orange juice or lemonade. And would you like a special personal liquid additive of your own making, my own or Julie's?"

We connected her up to the device that I'd made ready and in place. She had already imbibed one large glass of isotonic electrolyte, and we left her with a refill and some items of personal interest to help her pass the next ten minutes.

---end of part 4---

Part 5 (Sara speaks)

By the time Julie helped me to empty my bladder and to free the initial few inches of impacted shit, I was in an emotional state unlike any I have ever experienced. Shamelessly masturbating in front of these attractive and professional women had transported me to a level of sexual arousal I had not known since, years ago, my sister Penny invited me to help sexually initiate her previously fresh and innocent daughter Lindy.

What my present state had in common with that delicious weekend with Lindy and Penny was my craving to defile someone innocent and pure. Although, intellectually, I knew that Nurse Julie was an adult woman, and presumably experienced, her fresh-faced appearance made me want intensely to make her very dirty... dirtier than she had ever been before. Seeing my urine saturate her dress had ignited a fire in me, and it would not be satisfied until I had utterly debased her.

I realized with a thrill that in fact it was Julie who would be required to clean my caked-on shit from the consultation-room chair. How I craved to watch that in progress!

A sudden intestinal cramp cut through my reverie. I remembered that my colon was indeed still full, and that I was still under the care of the equally attractive Dr. Susan Phillips. Although she had directed a question at me, I took a moment to reach between my legs and finger my asshole, now extremely loose and gaping open. It occurred to me that this situation was my opportunity for a "Sara sandwich": allowing Dr. Phillips to defile me while I defiled her busty assistant. At this moment, I hoped that the turd inside me would somehow be endless!

At last, I spoke. "Hmmm, Doctor, I can't help but notice that, if I understood correctly, out of that list of choices for my hydration, some involve the consumption of human urine. Are you quite sure that that is medically indicated?"

"Oh, yes," she replied without hesitation. "It has the perfect mix of salts, it is perfectly sterile, and it is quite flavorful when served at body temperature."

I felt a fresh wave of pussy juice release itself into my vagina. "Well, in that case, Doctor, I will select...." I paused just long enough to lock eyes with Julie. Her color was high, and she had unconsciously grasped one of her nipples through her piss-soaked dress. Our eyes met, and she flushed further and then looked away, biting her lower lip. In a slow voice, I finished my sentence: "...orange juice. For now."

"Very well, Sara. Julie, would you fetch that, please? Thank you. Now, Sara, as you probably recall from your schooling, the human colon has three segments, and it is shaped more or less like an upside down U. The rectum dangles from one end of the U, after a seventy-five-degree turn. Your turd-log presently fills all three sides of the U, although your rectum is now empty. Our immediate task is to encourage that turd to descend, so that we may grasp it and move it further mechanically. I intend to use a combination of techniques: first powerful suction, then anal stimulation. Shall we begin?"

I said, "Of course, doctor." Making as if to scratch a facial itch, I brought up to my nose the finger I had just used to probe my anus, inhaling its intoxicating scent.

"Sara, your anus is somewhat dilated, but for this procedure we must ensure that it remains dilated, so that the suction will act upon the feces inside you rather than on your outer skin. I am now going to insert a low-profile speculum to hold your sphincter open. Please don't worry; this speculum has been warmed to body temperature."

What a relief! I am sure that my anus would have clamped shut if one of the freezing speculums my gynecologist employs had touched it. The doctor gently applied a warm lubricant to the gaping ring of my shithole, and inserted a speculum whose handles lay flush against my buttocks. She slowly squeezed the handles together, and I felt a delicious agony as my fatigued and abused sphincter was once again pushed beyond its ordinary limits. Once the speculum's handles clicked together, she tucked them into my asscrack; no doubt that the doctor had noted my large and well-muscled buttcheeks and decided to employ them.

"Thank you, Sara, I have now distended your anus to an inside diameter of six centimeters. I will now lubricate and insert this vacuum hose. The system is much like your ordinary household vacuum, except the suction it delivers is intermittent rather than constant. This helps the turd to overcome friction. Ah yes, thank you, Julie. Sara, here is your orange juice! Please sit up a little and drink it right away."

I sat up and took the glass from a once-again-blushing Nurse Julie. As I did so, the change in position of my torso caused a fart to escape from my lower intestine. Because my anus was held wide open, the fart made no noise, but instantly the room was filled with a profound odor of human shit. I swigged the glass down and returned it empty to Julie. As she turned away, I noticed that rivulets of moisture were dripping down the backs of her thighs. She refilled the empty glass placed on the table nearby and then returned immediately with a rolling cart.

"Sara, I will now insert the suction tube into your bowel and activate the air-pump. We will allow it to tug on the turd for about ten minutes. It is important that we keep your lower abdomen heavily supplied with blood, so here on this cart to help you pass the time is a selection of vibrators, and an even broader selection of pornographic magazines. Nurse Julie and I will give you a bit of privacy. Of course, it did not escape our notice that you have been masturbating throughout your visit, but our absence will at least allow you to select wanking material with maximum freedom. Some of these magazines reflect unusual sexual tastes, and it would be regrettable if a sense of propriety kept you from availing yourself of them."

Then I was alone. Soon I had established a rhythm with a vibrator, stimulating and backing off my clitoris in time with the chugging and thumping of the suction pump. Obviously the pump was vented directly to the room, because the latrine odor went from strong to intense. I felt a perverse pride that I had made this foul stench all my myself.

After ten minutes' time, Dr. Phillips and Julie returned to the room. They deactivated the pump and gently removed the tube and the speculum. My anus tingled anew on contact with the air. While I waited, the doctor donned a latex examining glove and Julie slathered it liberally with an especially thick lubricant, and then, over the next five minutes, she worked her entire hand into my rectum. I was greatly relieved that she had not taken away the vibrator!

At last Dr. Phillips spoke: "By manual inspection, it is clear that the bowel movement has changed its position, and so now it is time for the second phase of the procedure: direct stimulation of the anus, so as to continue the motion. Nurse Julie, under my supervision, will apply this stimulation using her tongue. Sara, I notice that your anus is quite dirty. May Julie gently clean it first with a wet wipe?"

I smiled sweetly. "No, she may not."

Dr. Phillips replied. "Very well! Julie, please kneel between our client's legs, apply your lips to her filthy turdhole, and begin."

---end of part 5----

Part 6 (Dr. Susan Phillips speaks)

I was expecting and hoping that the period of time we left Sara alone would cause a further development in her transformation- the more relaxed and comfortable she was about her body functions, the easier and more effective would be the treatment. I had no objection at all if it caused her to revel in her filth, nor if it meant Julie and myself getting thoroughly soiled.

The action of the air pump on her bowels would also have an erotically stimulating effect and would further release any remaining inhibitions she might have about her body functions. The magazines were pornographic in the extreme, concentrating on lesbian encounters and including close-up sequences of mutual cunnilingus, rimming, and more. One magazine featured a series of encounters between a haughty aristocratic lady and her maid who was dressed solely in a skimpy black tunic and a dainty white frilly apron. In one sequence, the maid was lying underneath her mistress as she squatted and urinated over her face. In another she was pissing into the maid's mouth. In the final sequences the lady had turned around to reveal her spread buttocks and was defecating copiously on her maid's face. If those scenes did not excite our client's darker urges then nothing would.

The interlude also gave chance to check the results of analysis of Sara's stained shorts. It was opportune that she has worn the tightly figure-hugging garment next to her body, so that traces anything that emanated from her would be taken up by the microfibre. I'd been concerned about possible infection, either as the cause of her intestinal seizure or resulting from the long period of stagnation. As I looked at the output I saw, as expected, a very high bacteria count in the traces of her stool but no sign of anything unhealthy. Similarly her urine, very concentrated in urea and metabolites from enzyme activity but nothing more than would be expected as a result of dehydration and reduced digestive activity. Also as expected there were abundant traces of vaginal secretion occurring several times over a period of some hours. The results indicate she was nearly mid-way between menstrual periods, a time of heightened libido. Everything was demonstrably normal. I was greatly reassured. Since Julie was well-used to contact with human feces and other body fluids, nothing produced by our client would pose any danger to her health even if she ingested a little of it.

I looked at Julie, her hair somewhat dishevelled, her makeup smudged and her apron showing deep yellow splotches where Sara's deeply concentrated urine was staring to dry. She looked at herself in the mirror and seemed surprised at her appearance.

"Oh Susan, I do look a mess, shall I clean up and redo my hair makeup?"

"No need to, Julie. You look fine, just the way a nurse should look in the course of assisting in one of these treatments. You won't mind getting more messed, I hope?"

"Oh no, as long as Ms. Radovich is OK about me like this."

"I'm sure she is most comfortable with seeing you getting messed, in fact I suspect she fully intends to get you much dirtier than you are now. Don't worry about the state of your uniform, even if it ends up so soiled it cannot be properly cleaned, even ruined. By the way, do you need to piss or shit? You haven't gone all morning."

"I'll have a piss now but I don't need to shit right now, maybe a bit later. Not sure, I've been feeling a bit constipated today."

"Well, I don't think I'll be able to spare you later. If you cannot go now .... there isn't really time for me to give you an enema. If you like I'll insert a suppository, but then you'll need to do it while we Sara's treatment. I don't expect she'll mind but it'll be rather embarrassing for you. Are you OK with that Julie?"

"Oh yes, and I'll have the suppository anyway.."

Naturally I was delighted with Julie's reaction. She was not at all self-conscious about squatting over the plastic bucket and emptying her bladder in front of me while I took out from the packet one of the magnum glycerine suppositories. I got her to bend over and part her buttocks while I pressed the torpedo-shaped object as far into her rectum as possible, making sure it was deeply embedded. She was fuller inside than when I'd inspected her earlier, clearly her digestive system was active. She let several wet farts while my fingers were at work and my hand came out thoroughly smeared. I couldn't treat our client with Julie's shit all over my hand so I wiped it as clean as I could on my apron.

When that was done Julie asked, "How long does her treatment need?"

"Oh, with a jet-delivered colonic enema she could be cleaned out in less that half an hour, but it would not be comfortable or pleasant for her. That mode of treatment leaves the whole of the intestinal system out of balance and exhausted of its vital enzymes and bacteria. Digestive problems nearly always recur. We'll eliminate the mass of impacted waste by transferring it into the rectum, a bit at a time, then using a variety of methods for evacuating -- a combination of oral stimulation, manual extraction, and induced self-evacuation. By near the end she should void naturally, her anus will be well-dilated and the muscles of her rectal wall will be reactivated -- the different voiding methods will help to stimulate the neurons. Remember she hasn't defecated for some weeks and the rectum has temporarily forgotten how to do it properly. One reason to repeat the process many times. And we will of course have to inspect the process to see how well she is managing. Therefore we have to make sure that she is entirely happy with this close examination and the best way to guarantee that is to participate enthusiastically and to show her that we enjoy the intimate involvement with these most private body functions, including handling her fecal waste and getting thoroughly soiled with it."

We then returned to the White Room to see Ms. Radovich with the largest of the vibrators in her vagina and avidly looking at one of the magazines. A puddle of her juice had collected between her legs and was glistening on the plastic surface. She was clearly well ready for the next phase of the treatment. I noticed that a thick, foul stench of fecal waste pervaded the room, and that she seemed not to mind.