The Tale of Sara Radovich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie reappeared almost immediately. She almost looked a different person. Her hair was scraped back and fixed in a tight bun and her makeup was reapplied in a way to present a severe expression. She was wearing the white PVC tunic under which, unknown to Ms. Radovich she wore a harness from which a long balloon-shaped object hung almost limply. It would be easily pumped up to some 25 cm long and nearly 10 cm across at the widest part, but completely flexible. Attached was a large sac which was actually a milk-filled rubber bladder from which the liquid contents could be delivered using a hand-held ball pump to the urethra of the device.

I went to the drawer and took out a rubber object wrapped in a sealed polythene bag, which I tore open and showed to our client. It was shaped like an idealised penis, nearly 20 cm long and about 8 cm wide, narrow and rounded at one end but flaring right out in a skirt at the other.

"I hope you don't mind, Ms. Radovich. I have to fit a vaginal protector with internal support plug. I might not have mentioned that we have to expel a lot of solid waste from your bowels and we cannot control where it all goes. This device will ensure all of it is kept away from your vulva and your vagina. Also by inserting it inside you it will stabilise your lower section and there will be no danger of it accidentally working loose."

As I expected, a big smile came over her as soon as she saw it. Completely unable to move, she drooled at the prospect of this whopper inside her. I picked up the tube of KY jelly and smeared it liberally around her vulva, before unceremoniously squirting a large quantity of the cold gooey gel into her cunt. She twitched uncontrollably and her lips flared wide. Immediately I rammed the monster home, knowing it would hurt her but knowing too that she was craving for this violation. I twisted it round until the flexible skirt moulded itself to her shaven crotch. The pliable rubber plug was filled with a thick gel which would warm, allowing it to seat securely. I pressed the device in the middle and activated a small battery which started a gentle, low frequency throbbing, at first hardly perceptible but would give a continuous stimulation of the most pleasurable kind.

"For the next part I have asked my assistant to work on your bowels from the inside while I massage your abdomen so that the rest of the compact waste which is presently impacted in the intermediate section of your colon is forced down into your rectum. I think you're empty in there but perhaps, Julie, you should check."

In a similar was as I had done with the vaginal device, Julie shoved a gloved hand in through Ms. Radovich's anal ring and deep inside her rectum. Our client emitted a sudden gasp and a stifled cry of pain, but the effect of the pulsations in her vagina was overcoming all other feeling. Before long her sensations would be totally dominated by her sexual stimulation. Julie felt around inside her rectum for a minute, then pulled out and examined her gloved her hand.

"She's quite empty in there, doctor, but my hand is smeared with her shit."

"OK, let's have a look ... oh yes, it's completely smeared with filth from Ms. Radovich's rectum, residue of that putrefying waste from her colon. Yes, we really have to get all that out. Come and show it to her.... See, this is just a little bit of the foul contents of your intestine."

I looked at Sara's face, and saw a clear sign of embarrassment, even humiliation at the sight of Julie's filth-smeared glove.

"Julie, since you'll be handling more of that filth you'd better keep you gloves on. But better wipe off. Perhaps on Ms. Radovich's thighs, I know she doesn't mind."

Julie was clearly pleased to comply, and painstaking transferred all the traces to the hitherto pristine inner thighs, high up near her crotch. The daubings left vivid brown patches on her otherwise clear legs, as though she had messed herself.

Good, I'm going to work the contents of her colon downward into her rectum. So wait until I say and then do it to her."

I went to the side and softly caressed her breasts and belly. I let my fingertips run lasciviously over her nipples, which by now were standing out proud like giant berries and firm as well. Although her legs and torso were immobile, she was almost constantly twitching and gyrating her hips and pelvis. I noticed the trickles of liquid seep from under the flange of her vaginal guard. I traced my finger along her colonic line, feeling and probing with gradually increasing pressure. I was able to use the response to my touch as a gauge to how I would need to work. After a few minutes I was ready.

"Ms. Radovich, as you see I have been wearing my latex uniform for quite some time now. I do not intend to take it off but I ask if you would mind if I remove my panties. I feel a bit hot and sticky inside them and I'd feel more comfortable without them.

"Of course I'd be most happy if you take them off. I can imagine how you must be feeling inside that rubber garment."

"Thank you, I wasn't sure if you'd mind."

I raised then hem of my uniform dress and slowly peeled the thin tightly fitting latex down over my hips and thighs. It made a squeaky squelchy sound which was somehow disgusting and erotic at the same time. Not only was I hot and sweaty but my whole crotch was covered in a film of my own vaginal juice, and there were traces of other body odours and fluids as well. I climbed up and with my knees either side of Ms. Radovich's head straddled her. I lowered myself until my skirt enveloped her head as well with my crotch just a few inches above her face. I was highly around and could feel my secretions form in my woman core, and flow out from my canal; I was steadily dripping juice onto her face. I was about to begin.

---end of part 8----

Part 9 (Sara concludes the story)

Dr. Phillips's straddling my face distracted me from the rising fury inside me. Thanks to Julie's rough treatment of my asshole, her smearing my own shit on me for the second time, and her new bitchy makeup, any compassionate feelings I had had for her evaporated. I wanted her caked with piss and shit, as much as possible. I wished that there were three or four dirty men in the room with huge penises, so that they could add their foul-smelling semen to her coating of bodily effluents. And I wanted to whip her plump breasts bright red.

But Dr. Phillips's dripping labia distracted me from my revenge fantasies for a moment. Warm tendrils of slimy fluid draped themselves across my face as she positioned her sex over me. She was rank from her hours of sweaty encasement in PVC. Despite my anger at being forced into this submissive and humiliating position, her strong animal aroma excited me. Unable to suppress my urges, I lifted my head to engulf her pendulous labia in my mouth, and greedily slurped her genital ooze.

After a good long suck, I used my tongue to measure out the distance between the forward end of her vulval slit and her clitoris. I wasn't sure I would be able to communicate with her, but I desperately needed to. I managed to croak out only one word: "Please." Then I clamped my lips to her urethral opening.

At first, I was unsure whether she'd understood me. But then I felt her relax her thigh muscles and position her urethra on a more direct trajectory. With a little "ahh" she began to void her bladder into my waiting mouth. My thoughts were flooded of memories of my mother: whenever she would take me over her knee to massage the farts out, I knew the next activity was that she'd allow me to nurse on her clitoris, with her warm maternal urine my liquid reward. I pressed my lips more tightly to Dr. Phillips's pisshole and tried to make sure I didn't allow any urine to splatter onto the floor.

Dr. Phillips unhurriedly allowed her flow to taper off. She stood up leisurely, with a small shake of her hips that caused several drops of urine to fly from her labia to my face. "Looks like you were dehydrated once again, Sara! You seemed to really enjoy that refreshment. I have another for you. By the way, you may have noticed that I am allowing my assistant to take the lead in directing this final phase of your treatment, and this was her idea."

With that she ground down firmly on my head with her ass, sliming me from chin to forehead with her cunt and asshole. Then she honed in on my lips with her anus. She pressed the ring of her turdhole firmly onto my mouth and bore down. I heard a little ticking sound as her anus popped open, and she grunted a little. Oh no! Was she about to shit in my mouth? I was not sure I was really ready for that, especially since she'd let me know it was a gift from Julie.

I felt a warm slimy mass press itself into my mouth, a mass that tasted of... chocolate? "I hope you enjoy these laxative candies, Sara! I am giving you a dose that might be hazardous if you were not under professional care. Within minutes you will be farting and shitting uncontrollably."

Dr. Phillips defecated six or seven of the candies into my mouth. As she noisily shat them to me, she mentioned conversationally, "By the way, Julie rubbed each of these laxatives on her own anus before shoving it up my bumhole. The purpose of this is to add extra olfactory stimulation, so that your inability to control your bowels will be more total."

At last the doctor said pleasantly, "All right, I believe that is the last laxative chocolate. Oops, one more." I felt her anus stretch once again, perhaps a little wider this time, and I reached up with my tongue to receive the nugget. But wait! This was an actual turd!

"Oh, Sara, it seems my own bowels are not as empty as I thought! Here, let me move forward a few centimeters. I am going to deposit this bowel movement on your torso. Please carefully watch it emerge! It will further stimulate your bowel action." The doctor climbed up onto the table, with her dress fully lifted, and squatted, her anus just over the spot between my breasts. I was treated to an excellent view of her shithole dilating once again, its ring of blonde hair spreading gently like the lashes of an opening eye. Then a rich brown log slid evenly out, coming to rest wetly on my chest. In its foul aroma there was a slight note of chocolate; apparently some of the laxative candy had melted onto her sphincter.

"Now that," Dr. Phillips declared, "is a properly functioning bowel and a properly shaped turd. Wouldn't you agree, Julie?"

I had forgotten that Julie had been right there throughout the brown shower I had just received, presumably watching and masturbating the whole time. I flushed with anger and shame. She spoke: "Why, yes, doctor, just see the difference between your fresh log and the one Sara gave us upon arrival." With that she produced the aluminum receiving pan, picked my own impacted turd out of it, and slapped it moistly down on my breast, alongside Dr. Phillips's much daintier offering.

At that I confess I lost emotional control. I glared at her and snapped, "You fucking bitch." My words hung awkwardly in the air, as both Julie and Dr. Phillips gazed evenly at me. Then Julie spoke.

"Doctor, would you leave me alone with our client for a little while? I think we need to resolve certain issues."

"Why, of course, Julie. I'll step out for a coffee and pastry, and perhaps I won't hurry."

"Thank you, Doctor." Julie gave a little smile, one that made me apprehensive to see. My concern deepened as I watched Dr. Phillips walk away from us. I suddenly realized that she had been the only person in the room who had sworn a physician's oath to do no harm. Oddly enough, I did not hear a door close behind the doctor. Why not, I wondered? Julie interrupted my thoughts by placing her lips close to my ear and gently licking its rim. In response, my cunt spasmed a little around the monster dildo. Then she bit down hard on my earlobe.

"You, Ms. Radovich, have seriously misunderstood your position. I let you have a little fun, and now it is time for you to pay. From now on, you will do exactly as I tell you to. Is that clear? Yes, you may think Dr. Phillips's treatment just now was the end, but that was merely to get you into a .... suitable frame of mind. But you should see your face, she has made quite a mess of you."

I did not speak; I resumed my glare at the little shitty-assed slut and tried to make her feel my anger and hate.

"Hmm, I still don't think you understand. Let me help." With that, she stood up and walked around to my crotch and removed the dildo from my pussy. She squashed it lengthwise into Dr. Phillips's still-warm turdlog on my chest, and held it just under my nose. "Smell! That mixture of shit, cuntjuice, and piss is what you are going to smell like for weeks after I am finished with you."

She stepped away, taking the dildo with her, and then returned with a small plastic case. She rolled up a chair between my legs and took a seat; although I could not see what she was doing, I heard the case snap open. Then something hard and metallic squeezed my clitoris! I yelped and involuntarily squirted a jet of piss onto Julie's new dress. Without pausing in her work, she chuckled, "From deep trouble to deeper trouble." Then I felt wires being threaded into my pussy and a sudden pressure on my G-spot.

"Almost done, Sara! Let me just stow the battery pack." Now I felt something long and rigid jammed roughly into my cunt; presumably it was a series of D-cell batteries. Then she came around once again to my face and smiled down at me. I writhed in my straps a little. "Well, Sara, I believe this device will help you understand your situation. See, it has a simple one-button remote control."

She clicked the button, and instantly I felt lightning pass through my genitals! The bolt of current was strong but exceedingly short. The agony was gone almost before it began; I might have believed nothing had actually happened had I not shot another involuntary jet of piss into the room.

"What a wonderful stimulus/response you have there! As you know, this table is fully adjustable; I think this lever does what I want." She reached below my torso to the table's controls. There was a jerk, and then I felt my lower body lifted and my head and shoulders lowered. After a few seconds, my legs were pointed at the ceiling, and the weight of my body was supported only by my many restraints. Dr. Phillips's moist turd and my own hard, dry one slid off my chest, bounced off my chin, and fell to the floor behind me.

"Okay, let's see how I did!" She gave her remote control a firm press, and another electric shock coursed through me. I gasped, just in time for the jet of urine I had just shot towards the ceiling to fall into my open mouth. "Got it on the first try! Wonderful!" crowed Julie; she clamped my nostrils closed with a hand to force me to swallow.

Again and again Julie shocked my poor abused pussy, and each time my own urine spurted like a fountain into the air and back down onto my face. Because my head was pointed downward, piss flowed up my nose and pooled at the back of my throat, so that I had to swallow with almost every blast. Julie stood at my side and watched my repeated self-soiling with delight; she had her tunic hitched up behind her, and she seemed to be anally wanking herself with the hand not operating the remote control.

At last Julie seemed to tire of this type of sport. "Well, I think I have had enough target practice. I am going to return you to your reclining position, and I have something special to show you."

The whir of motors accompanied the table's return to the horizontal position, and I found Julie waiting next to my head. With her usual warm smile, she displayed a device made of stainless steel. "This, Sara, is a speculum built for mouths rather than cunts or assholes. Any further defiance from you, no matter how small, and I will fit this onto your pretty little mouth, and I doubt you can imagine the consequences." I thought I could; little did I know I would be proved wrong.

Once again, I felt my emotions cracking. I whimpered, "Yes, Julie, I'll be a very good girl, I promise, I promise! I'll do everything you tell me to!" She smirked, with a tauntingly slow twist, presented the cleft of her buttocks to me. I knew what I had to do: I placed my tongue to her dirty anus and licked it as I have never licked anything before. As I inserted my tongue deep into her shitter, so as to ensure her sphincter ring was very clean, she let an earthquake of a fart. Its gas filled my nose and lungs, and, in my debased state, I felt it a blessing.

As I continued tongue-wiping Julie's turdhole, I heard her operating a mobile phone. The pattern of beeps and clicks suggested that she was sending a text message. But to whom? Perhaps to Dr. Phillips, signaling her to return? That theory was proved false by the good doctor's entry to the room. Julie piped up, "Welcome back, Dr. Phillips. Sara and I had a very constructive chat. I just thought our backup assistants might be required for this last phase... you know, the ones from the program. They just texted me back, and they're in the neighborhood!"

"Good thinking, Julie! As for me, I had a very pleasant time at the corner coffeeshop. I had a triple espresso and a bran muffin, and I feel quite rejuvenated. Have those laxatives begun to take effect on Sara?"

"They should start any minute now, doctor." As if on cue, a loud, moist fart erupted from my anus with a terrible force. I felt a small shit nugget pop out and fall to the floor.

"Excellent, Julie. I assume you'd like to continue administering the treatment, correct? Very good. I will just have a seat over here and watch. I see you took the big dildo out of our client; may I have it?" Dr. Phillips sat down on a rolling chair and threw one leg over the chair arm for better access to her cunt and her anal rosebud. She licked my cuntjuice and shit drippings off the monster silicone cock and then began to gently caress her outer genitalia with it.

For a moment I feasted my eyes on this lovely blonde Englishwoman's unhurried but insistent masturbation. I fantasized that she was my mommy, and that she allowed me to nurse on her bladder every morning. But I was ripped from my dream state by a forcible penetration. Julie had taken her place between my legs again, and had shoved her lubed fingers through my burning anal ring. I almost cried out, but she caught my eyes right away and hissed "Remember our agreement. Not a word out of you." I bit down on my lip.

Over the next few minutes Julie worked her hand back into my rectum. During her abuse of me while Dr. Phillips was away, my sphincter had lost much of its relaxation, and she had to use considerable force to open me up again. Fortunately for her purposes, I was farting with increasing frequency and force. Every expulsion of colon gas warmed my asshole, and the moist, hot gas's escape allowed Julie's hand to plunge ever deeper. It was quite a relief when my anus finally clamped down around her wrist.

The relief proved shortlived. Julie firmly pushed her arm further and further into me. At the realization that Julie intended to work her arm into my bowel as far as possible, even up to her elbow, a powerful fear grasped me. This moment of panic caused my bowel to churn, and I felt myself delivering a load of shit down my turd canal to Julie's deeply buried hand.

Suddenly I heard strangers' voices in the room with us! I looked past Julie and saw that two men and a woman had come into the room, and Dr. Phillips was welcoming them with kisses. The doctor had not troubled to cover her sodden genitals upon their entry, so I assumed these were intimate acquaintances.

Julie called out, "Thanks for coming over, guys! Check out this slut we are shitting on today. She's pretty covered with it, isn't she? We need your help to cover her even more, and we knew you'd find it fun. Do you have your mobile phones with you? I am sure you'll want pics."