The Tale of the Families Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anita waited even after Vera's voice trailed off. She could see the clip changing on the monitor and now the two women were kissing each other, licking off the man's semen from each other's face. And there was plenty of it around. The close-up showed the two women licking tongues and their tits, hands pawing each other.

The heat within Anita's body increased to a point that she was afraid the girl would see it. And then, the two women on the screen were on top of each other, in the inverted position and the camera zoomed again to show the auburn haired woman licking the other woman's pussy delicately, at the same time, sliding a finger in and out of the slit.

Anita, her heart hammering, dragged her eyes away from the monitor and stared at Vera.

"You didn't mean to?" she asked trying to sound as sarcastic as possible, though she suddenly realized that she was getting wet between her legs. Oh my god, she thought, this can't be!

"I-I swear, ma'am, I-I was in the room and wanted to try out the lesson they taught me at class yesterday. W-when I tried to switch on the power, I found it w-was o-on stand-by mode and I, well I just moved the mouse over the pad and, and..."

Anita was shocked. This meant that her son was working on the PC and had simply forgotten to switch it off. My god, was Ashish really going through all this?

The girl, some confidence restored now, spoke rapidly. "The PC opened on the images page and I simply clicked 'Play All' and, well, and, I-uh-I couldn't stop!"

Here, Vera flushed, momentarily looking away from Anita.

Anita pulled back her shoulders and tried to add steel to her voice. "That we will see. Come on, I want to talk to you. This is serious."

"Oh please, ma'am, I promise it will not..."

"I said enough of that! Come on, follow me."

The girl turned to switch off the PC when Anita interrupted. "Don't touch it! If it was on stand-by, let it get back that way."

Shutting off the PC would have warned Ashish. She had decided that she would speak to him as well.

She turned on her heels, snapping her fingers at Vera and strode over to her bedroom.

Part of her was curious and the other part was confused as hell. She was shocked that the sight of the girl masturbating with the aid of the porn clips had actually turned her on.

My god, she thought. It had been three years since she had any sex with a man. Damn it, three years since she had made it with man or woman.

She hadn't had any experiences with women in her life, but she had often thought about it. And what she had just seen in the clips had rekindled that desire. She wasn't new to porn: her husband enjoyed them. But that was always on the TV with the DVD attached to it. Never on the PC. She just didn't know the so-called sex sites and wasn't about to explore that territory, nor ask for anybody's advice.

She had watched a few porn movies on the DVD with her husband. But this was a ritual that they followed on a very few occasions and her husband never really played such CD's that would be too graphic. For instance, though he had told her that there were special themes available, such as BDSM, Groups, Gay, Lesbians, Anal, Gang Bangs, She-male and that sort.

"But they aren't enjoyable, baby," Dino had laughed. "You could be totally turned off by the things they do. To me, those are just senseless fucking."

So he had always ensured that the CD's that they watched together were as he called them 'straight': just couples doing it in private.

"It does help to rekindle the spark sometimes," she had grinned mischievously, when on one such occasion, when they were on vacation, he had managed to have three orgasms within an hour. They were watching a CD at the hotel, were on a high with the support of some fine wine and good food and were feeling pretty horny. The tapes had turned them on both, particularly when the cum-splattering scenes played. She remembered how they had tried that and how her husband had been aroused when she had asked him to imitate the actors' actions.

But beyond that, she had never viewed any CD's or read any one of those magazines he had that went beyond straight sex. Blowjobs and sixty-nines, besides a whole lot of different sex-positions were the themes. It was quite late in their marriage that they had discovered that they both liked it when he came over her body. He also had a taste for stuff that had some storyline.

"You'd be surprised at some porn CD's, honey," he had told her. "Two minutes into the film and you have a chick blowing the man and ten minutes later you have the same chick doing some other man. Disgusting!"

She certainly wasn't a 'square' and she knew that. She had been ready to experience anything, but that was only as long as her husband was alive. After his death, she had never ventured to open his private closet, which she knew was packed with some serious 'adult' stuff.

But the whole scenario had now changed. She had just watched a pretty graphic clip on her son's PC, apparently downloaded by him from some Internet site.

More shocking was the fact that watching Vera masturbating had sent a strange thrill coursing through her body. She had noticed that though the girl's tits were nowhere in size as compared with her own, they were quite large. Additionally, they were very firm with zero sag (the girl was barely twenty-two after all) and the nipples seemed to be so big!

An image of Vera's neatly trimmed pussy flashed through her mind. Those rosy petals of her vulva, and that finger plunging in and out!

On a few occasions after her husband's death, she had played with herself. But that was only when the desire was overwhelming and she had been reminded of some sexy things that had happened between her husband and she.

Anita strode over to the bed, with these mixed feelings in her and sat down at the edge, indicating the chair opposite to Vera, who at the moment was nervously licking her lips and standing uncertainly at the door.

Anita suddenly realized that she had nothing beneath her bathrobe, and unconsciously, she tugged the lapels of the robe around her. She crossed her legs and looked at Vera.

Vera sat on the chair, her hands wringing together, a pale look on her face and very wet eyes. She was on the verge of breakdown and for an obvious reason: the job meant a lot to her. It paid very well, gave her enough time to study and these folks were quite decent.

Anita sensed that Vera was scared indeed and all of a sudden she felt a strange power inside her. Added to the confused feelings running inside her mind, it was a heady mixture.

Anita felt anger, sympathy, power and most of all, though she was yet to admit it to herself, she was feeling extremely horny.

Vera had arranged her dress properly and she now waited for the ma'am to say something. She was looking down at the carpet, afraid to look into the woman's eyes.

Anita never knew how, nor could she ever know just exactly why she had said it, but suddenly, she blurted out, "So you got horny enough to finger fuck yourselves?"

She immediately regretted having uttered the sentence; particularly, the forbidden word. Words like those, she had used only around her husband, but never, never around anybody else.

Vera's eyes opened wide and her jaws went slack, hanging open. That she was amazed at the choice of her mistress's words would be an understatement. One wouldn't associate this kind of language from such a lady and she let out an involuntary gasp.

"M-m-ma'am?" she queried.

Anita felt herself blushing at her sentence. She realized that she had put the question to the girl rather crudely, though, to be fair, quite succinctly.

Anita bit her tongue, surprised at herself. But she decided to plunge on. She put it to that feeling of adventure that sometimes hit her and caught her unaware.

"Are you deaf, girl? I'm certainly not, and I'm not blind. You sneaked into my son's room, and make up a story about how his PC was on the stand-by and how you moved the mouse over the pad. Ha! You got these clips!"

"I-I promise that it is true," Vera said emphatically.

Strange, but even when in a hopelessly embarrassing situation, and when accused of lying while speaking the truth, people burst out so aggressively, thought Anita. She knew the girl wasn't lying, but deep in her head, she had recklessly already made up her mind about how she was going to tackle this issue.

"Are you accusing that my son records these -- these -- disgusting things on his PC?"

"N-no ma'am, I-I don't know who recorded them on the disc. All I know is that the opened up on the 'Images' page. I-I just clicked on the 'Play All' and, and..." she struggled for words to complete the sentence.

"Didn't you have the decency to switch off once you realized what was in the clips?" Anita shot back.

Vera had no answer to this. She merely hung her head down, pulling her long, jet-black hair behind her ears. She fidgeted with her hands, clasping and unclasping them, her knees pressed together tightly.

"I'm waiting, Vera," Anita put her hands behind her, laying her palms flat on the mattress. This time, she made no attempt to pull the lapels of the bathrobe around her, even though she was aware that they had parted and surely, if the girl would look up, she would see the top of her bare breasts.

"I-I g-got carried away, I suppose, ma'am. I-I am so sorry," she sobbed.

"Do you do those kinds of things often?" Anita enquired, surprised that the questions were coming so smoothly and quickly now.

It was a loaded, but subtle question and Vera quickly caught on to the implications. Do which things often? Watch porn? Masturbate?

She flushed brightly and Anita could see the girl's ears turning to a deep pink shade.

"N-no ma'am, h-honestly, it --it was the f-first time I have seen such, um, such..." she lied.

Anita paused, summoning up the courage to fire away the next question. "I didn't mean that." This time around, her voice was softer than before and Vera quickly noticed the change, because she jerked her head up to glance at the woman.

Anita noticed the girl's eyes widening at the sight of the semi-exposed tits peering out from the top of the bathrobe and quickly looked back on the floor again.

Anita tried to reason out her brazen behavior, knowing that she was being unfair to the girl. But three years of abstinence plus the thoughts that had rushed through her head when she was in the bathroom, and the sight of the scene in the clip plus the sight of this exquisite girl fingering herself, had broken the barrier.

Anita was quite randy and ready.

What better way to satisfy her urges than with this girl? Nobody would know about it and even if it wouldn't be quite as heavenly as the feel of her husband's cock thrusting inside her, the fact that she could use the girl to achieve her orgasm rather than her fingers, seemed to turn her on. She knew that she was at that age when her sexual urges would only increase.

Yes, what better way than to have this beautiful sexy girl doing those wonderful things that she had just seen two women do to each other on the monitor a while ago?

As she waited for the girl to say or do something, she felt a tingling all over her body. With a shock, she realized that her nipples had hardened and she was very wet between her legs indeed! Her chest constricted again and her heart beat wildly as an image of the girl, buck naked, going down on her flashed through her mind.

She recalled what her husband used to say when she was this turned on. "Baby, you are leaking!"

"Well, Vera? Do you finger-fuck often?"

Vera was startled again at the blatant use of the word. Anita was beginning to enjoy the dialogue and decided to press her advantage.

"Do you always play with your pussy?" she asked, and this time, her voice was definitely huskier.

"I want to know, Vera. Are you a virgin?"

This time Vera did look up at her mistress, as though to make sure she wasn't joking. The look in the woman's eyes told the girl that she was not. Instead, Vera caught the flash of desire in those eyes and pulling up her shoulders, jutting her chin out, she replied calmly:

"No ma'am. I don't do it to myself so often. And no, I'm not a virgin."

"Oh?" Anita seemed to be at a loss for words then. What next?

The two stared at each other. Anita was as flushed as Vera was and the next sentence she uttered was almost a whisper.

"You mean you have a boyfriend who fucks you?"

Vera blushed furiously, but refused to look down again. She stared back into the woman's eyes and nodded slowly.

"So why do you have to play with yourself?"

"H-he cannot meet daily, says it would be too risky," she replied unsteadily.

"And when it's too long between your sessions you do that?"

Vera nodded, now sure that her mistress was turned on. The top of her large breasts was in plain view and Vera noticed that Anita wasn't making any effort to cover them. In fact, Vera suspected, the woman had slightly pulled back her shoulders as though to emphasize the size of her breasts.

As if they needed emphasis!

Anita uncrossed her legs and re-crossed them again, this time hooking the left one over the right. The robe slipped back, falling apart at the side to reveal a long creamy leg almost up to the thigh.

Vera nodded slowly, apparently, unaware that her tongue had crept out to run over her dry lips. Her eyes flicked over the bare thighs and shifted up again, taking the top of those heavy tits.

Anita had warmed up to the little game she was playing. She had never thought she would feel so powerful, playing the sultry seductress.

Too, she suspected that this girl was a sexy little devil. And for some reason, she presumed that Vera wouldn't mind swinging both ways. Probably she had, she thought.

"Could I ask you with whom you fuck?" Anita asked, her voice breaking and shaky.

The girl was suddenly uncomfortable. The fidgeting increased.

Anita noticed her discomfiture and decided to ask the question later at a more appropriate time. Right now, she was on fire and was pretty sure that once she had this girl under her thumb, she would sing like a bird.

"Is he the only one you have fucked?"

The questions were now getting too personal and Vera wasn't a fool. She knew what her mistress was leading her up to. Well, she thought, her fear and nervousness evaporating as she correctly surmised what the voluptuous woman was getting at.

"No, ma'am. There were two others before him."

Anita was shocked. That this demure, innocent looking kid had fucked three different guys shocked her. Looking at Vera, one wouldn't associate her with promiscuity.

"Oh!" Anita exclaimed. "Tell you what, Vera, I'm asking these questions as a friend. I suppose Ashish has really recorded those clips. But I feel responsible for you. After all, you work here and if there were a scandal, the first person to be accused of negligence would be me. Perhaps, getting to know the truth would help."

The girl nodded, sighing inwardly with relief. "I am really sorry it happened ma'am. I guess I got carried away."

"Have you, um, well, I mean have you ever done it like those two women on the-um-the PC?"

Vera looked flustered and appeared to be confused.

"I don't understand you, ma'am."

Anita shrugged her shoulders imperceptibly, aware that this movement would make the robe slip further down her shoulders. It did, because Vera's eyes widened again.

"I mean, well, um, have you ever, like, done it with a girl?"

The words 'done it with a girl' came out in a rush, as though Anita was keen to get them off quickly.

Vera smiled inwardly, appearing to be embarrassed. She looked at the bathrobe, which had now slipped further down those lithe shoulders, exposing almost half of those rosy tits.

Almost shyly, Vera nodded, managing to drag her eyes away from the enticing sight of the older woman's breasts and dropping her sight back down on the floor.

"You have? Anita whispered, feeling the strange thrill running up her spine, the gush of her juices between her legs, now stronger.

"Y-yes, ma'am, I-I have experienced it." She hesitated, and then added, "Sometimes, I still do."

Anita felt a shock of pleasure shoot through her body. My god, she wasn't wrong about the girl after all! She had this insane desire of running over to the chair and grabbing the girl in her arms, but managed to control herself.

Slow does it, she though. Very, very slow. The girl could talk as well. But she had the set-up now. The house was empty. Ashish wouldn't be returning till late at night and her daughter, Katrina usually returned only after six. It was hardly ten in the morning. Plenty of time, she thought.

She contemplated as to what her next line of action should be. She didn't dare order the girl -- that would tantamount to a kind of rape. She giggled inwardly at the thought. She had never heard of a woman raping another. Neither did she want the girl to be an unwilling participant: that would take the fun away.

She wasn't just warm now, damn it, she was positively hot. She wanted the release: she needed it badly.

"Vera, would you like a little bit of juice? Maybe we can chat comfortably. You certainly look like you need a drink. Besides, you forgot to get my daily juice. Maybe," here, she laughed, a wild laugh. "Just maybe, you forgot that in the heat of the moment!"

If Vera was surprised at the abrupt change in the topic, she didn't show it. "Oh, I'm so sorry ma'am. I'll get the juice for you," she said, rising to her knees.

"Get one for yourself as well, Vera."

Vera had detected the softer tone in the woman's voice. The questions asked of her were all too obvious. She knew that at this moment, Anita wanted to make love to her. Too often she had seen that look, heard that tone in her life. Both, from men and women.

As soon as she exited from the bedroom, Anita rose unsteadily to her feet. Well, she reflected, this was it. Those clips on her son's PC had led to this -- it was the final straw. She had been yearning for someone to relieve her urges. So what if it wasn't a man? At least she would have a pair of lips, a tongue, a body that wasn't just her own as had been the case during her masturbatory sessions since the last three years.

The clips on the PC brought other thoughts to her mind. Was Ashish really into this? It is always difficult for a mother to accept that her children have grown. But the thought of her son poring over those sites and downloading the X-rated clips brought a sudden rush of blood in her head. If Ashish, at twenty-one was in so far, could her daughter Katrina, a year younger than her son be far behind?

Damn it, she thought as she walked into the bathroom, at that age, she had been a mother. She had experienced every aspect of sex with her late husband. And kids these days grew up faster and were wiser, she presumed. With the advent of cable TV and the PC, they also had more access. She made up her mind to keep an eye on her children: not snoop around, just keep a closer watch.

Inside the bathroom, she stripped off her robe and picking up the perfume from the dressing table, doused liberal amount of it, especially between her breasts.

She had already decided to wear that little gown she always wore when going to bed. It was a small one-piece thing, barely reaching to the middle of her thighs and buttoned in front. She kept the top one button undone and peered at her reflection in the mirror.

You horny woman, she said to herself. Here you are, on the wrong side of thirty, lusting after a girl old enough to be her daughter. The cliché 'dirty old man' came to her mind: this time around, she decided, it should be 'dirty old woman'!

She had also decided to wear a bra under the gown. It wasn't much: just a flimsy nylon strip of cloth that covered her ample chest. But it did bunch up her tits together, giving them a look of being larger than they really were.