The Tale of the Families Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, yes, yes, eat me, oh yes, oh god, that is so good, right there, ah, yes, push that tongue deeper inside me...oh, ah, ah, oh fuck, oh Vera, I'm coming, I am coming..."

Vera wasn't surprised that this woman was quick on the draw. She had been without a mate for over three years now and the build-up had been rather long and intoxicating. She pushed her buttocks down, thrusting her pussy against the woman's face.

Anita began to imitate the girl's actions. She opened her mouth wide and took a mouthful of pussy, immediately driving her tongue inside the wet opening.

Vera would have preferred to be licked before being eaten up like that. But she too was on the edge. The very thought of making it with this sophisticated, voluptuous woman had pushed her to the limit. Added to that was the fact that she hadn't brought herself off when she had been watching those clips: she had been on the verge of a shattering climax until her mistress had interrupted her.

Anita's mouth now surrounded the entire region of Vera's wet pussy and the girl shuddered when the woman tried to thrust her tongue inside the opening.

Vera pulled her head back as much as possible, which wasn't much considering that Anita's legs, wrapped around her neck hardly allowed any moment, and whimpered, "Take it easy, ma'am, wait, wait, let me open it up for you!"

Anita drew her head back, watching the girl's fingers part her pussy lips.

"Now, now, ma'am, stick it in, just like I'm doing it!"

Anita slipped her tongue inside the open lips, tasting the musky and tangy taste of the girl's juices. She heard Vera moan and then the girl's mouth was back where it had been: between her lush thighs and right on top of her quivering pussy.

Vera ran the tip of her tongue from the bottom of the woman's pussy lips to the top, probing at the erect clit, and then, slowly dragged the tip back to where she had begun. She began to repeat the movements: up from the base and then down back to base, gradually increasing the pace.

Anita gasped and arched her back up and off the bed when Vera thrust her tongue inside and then, added a finger.

She clutched the girl's shapely legs, sliding her hands up to take a hold of her firm buttocks and raised her hips further up the bed, at the same time pulling the girl's head closer with her legs.

Vera could feel the trembling body beneath her and she urgently took the woman's clit between her lips, simultaneously thrusting two fingers inside the hot pussy lips.

"Mmm, hmm, ah, ugh, ugh, ah, oh," and then, "yes, yesssssss!"

Vera tasted the woman's tangy juices, unwilling to stop even after having realized that her mistress had climaxed. She continued to chew on the clit, continued to thrust her fingers in and out of the woman's wet pussy.

In response, Anita too decided to imitate the girl's actions. She found it a bit awkward to push her finger inside Vera's pussy, but quickly captured the girl's clit between her lips.

Even as Vera cried out in ecstasy, Anita propelled herself around till she had the girl splayed onto her back on the bed. Vera gasped when she felt the weight of her mistress's body atop her, those huge breasts pressing against her belly, the mouth attached to her pussy. Momentarily, Anita's fingers, like Vera's, slipped out of the pussy lips, but once she was on top of the girl, Anita found that she could easily maneuver her hands more freely. Quickly, she spread apart Vera's pussy lips and pushed two fingers deep inside the opening.

"Agh! Ah, yes, ma'am, yes, fuck it like that, oh yes, yes, deeper, ah yes, faster now, harder, please, yes, yes, I'm there, oh god, yes, fuck my cunt faster, oh, oh, ah, yes, please, don't stop, don't stop, fuck, fuck, fuck it, fuck it!"

Vera raised her legs high up in the air, almost at right angles to her body and then bent her knees, dragging her heels downward till they were digging into Anita's back. She thrust her hands between their writhing bodies and managed to capture the older woman's swollen tits, this time, not satisfied by just squeezing them, but roughly crushing them in her palms.

Anita pressed down harder as if begging the girl to be rougher with her tits. She probed her pussy with her tongue, aware of the wet squishing noises that her fingers were making as they rocked in and out of the hot opening.

She realized that Vera had mastered the technique of squeezing her pussy muscles because she felt them snapping around her fingers. She pulled her tongue out and licked the slit furiously, now bringing her thumb into play, using it to press down hard against the girl's erect clit.

Anita raised the lower portion of her body till she was now crouched on her knees on top of the girl, her dangling tits now completely accessible to Vera's manipulations.

Vera screamed out her orgasm, thrashing beneath the voluptuous body, her head swinging from side to side like a pendulum gone crazy, and her words now incoherent, almost strident.

Anita kept her fingers buried inside the girl's pussy till Vera stopped thrashing around. The strings of incoherent words gradually ceased to come from the girl's mouth and all she did now was to pant.

Anita herself was feeling light headed, in the aftermath of her orgasm, so spent and so satisfied that she didn't for a moment realize that Vera was pushing her away.

When Anita finally found herself on her back, Vera rose, reversing her body and flopping down beside the woman.

Almost as if by a predetermined signal, the two rolled over to face each other. Vera noticed the almost relieved and happy look on the woman's face. Anita had a smile on her lips and Vera noticed that the woman's face was wet. As too, she knew, was her own.

She raised herself on one elbow and leaned down. Anita saw the girl bending towards her and willingly opened her mouth.

The two kissed longingly and for a very long time. Their tongues washed over each other's even as their lips fused together.

And then, Vera drew back.

"How was it?" she asked, putting her hand on Anita's large breast.

"Wonderful, Vera. Really great...I didn't know it would be this good!"

"Really, ma'am?"

"Oh yes, you dear little girl! It has been such a long time since somebody touched me down there."

Anita's eyes sparkled, as she lazily caressed Vera's slick pussy.

"You mean nobody's touched your cunt?"

The woman laughed. "Not that, silly girl! I meant that ever since my husband died, nobody has touched me there. You are young and lucky. This was the first time a woman has ever touched me there."

"Only touched?" Vera smiled, rubbing the engorged nipple with her fingers.

"Ah, yes! Also licked and sucked! You do that so well!"

Vera raised her head and slid it over Anita's chest. Her tongue flicked out and licked the swollen nipple.

"Did ma'am like the way I sucked your cunt?"

"Oh yes!"

"Did you like the way I fucked your cunt with my fingers?"

"Oh yes!"

"Are you ready for another one?"

"Oh yes!"