The Tale of the Helpful Wife

Story Info
Subwife Brenda breaks the rules and pays for it!
6.3k words
3.97
57.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack and Brenda drove home from the Whitaker's party in a frosty silence that was only punctuated by Brenda's occasional sobbing. A few minutes earlier, she had tried to cozy up next to Jack on the seat as they turned onto the secondary county road from the long driveway leading back to Gary and Shirley's ranch house. Brenda's hands had started diving inside Jack's pants with every intent of pulling him out in order to suckle on his thick cock all the way back home, but Jack had calmly told her to get her hands off of him while he was driving and keep her "drunken slut ass" on her own side of the car. It was all she needed to figure out that Jack was really pissed at her this time.

That meant Jack probably knew more about what she had been doing tonight than she had hoped he did at first. Jack had come storming into the leather working shop that made up part of Gary's garden shed out behind the main house and pulled Brenda up off her knees by an iron grip in the hair on her head. He had quick marched her through the house, using that same handful of hair, all the way across the patio behind the house and into the summer kitchen of the big old house while Brenda struggled to finish fastening her shorts. They had been bunched around her ankles while she was head-bobbing into Chris's crotch while he leaned back with his ass propped against the wooden workbench with his pants down around his ankles as she cleaned the cum and cunt juice off his cock.

At least she didn't have any panties to tangle up at her knees and keep her from getting her shorts up over her tight little ass and into a semblance of decency before they started walking past other groups of people inside the house as Jack made his way through the rooms to pick up their jackets from the coat rack by the door in the main entryway.

"Thanks for everything Shirley" Jack said to his stunned hostess. "Tell Gary the same, and I'll call him late tomorrow about the new plans we discussed earlier. Sorry to leave so early, but Brenda seems to need some fresh air, so I think we'll have to be going."

Jack was glad to get out of there as the snickering quickly escalated in his wake. He knew that Shirley would wonder about it and guessed that at least one of the people he had been walking with would enlighten her. The group he had been strolling with had rounded the corner together and stopped to watch the show through the new picture window in Gary's shed as Brenda, oblivious to the obvious, as usual, and with her back to the world outside, was straddling Chris's hips while he sat on the workbench. She was throwing her head from side to side in ecstasy while pounding her dripping wet cunt all the way down onto his long rope like cock.

Chris wasn't as thick as some men, but he made up for it in length, a full thirteen inches of rock hard shaft to go with his inch and a quarter of girth. He had all ten fingers dug deep into the flesh of Brenda's creamy white ass cheeks, guiding her quivering ass as she worked her talented hips in small circles and slid his cock back and forth through the fleshy lips of her steaming hot slit. This wasn't his first time with Brenda either. They knew each other well from when they were dating many years ago and there had been an occasional encounter during some of the more recent "play dates"; parties she and Jack had attended with others in their circle of swinging friends, and where anybody and just about anything was fair game.

But this wasn't a "play date" and Jack didn't even know if Rosie, Chris's wife and a nurse who often had to work nights and weekend shifts, was even at the party. Chris and Rosie were swingers and Jack knew it was possible she wouldn't care what Chris did. He also knew they were into mostly vanilla sex with multiple partners, so it's entirely possible that Chris had no idea Brenda didn't have Jack's permission to engage in sex with him tonight, let alone permission for herself to have any kind of orgasm, period.

Jack stopped the car at the end of the lonely gravel side road connecting Gary and Shirley's acreage to the main county road. Brenda was once again, trying to slide over and work open Jacks zipper so she could get to his cock, trying desperately to distract and deflect his anger at her. "Master, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to disobey you. I wasn't trying to cum. All I wanted to do was cheer Chris up because Rosie had to stay home and go to work later."

"You could have asked for permission, first, and you know it." Jack roughly shoved her upright and reached across her to work the door handle and shove the sedan's passenger door open. "Get your ass out of the car! I want your ass naked. Now!"

Jack got out of the car and walked around the rear of the vehicle to her side. Brenda hadn't moved quickly enough for him. He pulled her up by the arms until she was standing and ripped the tank top she was wearing over her head, throwing it carelessly over his shoulder and into the bean field behind them. The button holding her shorts together ricocheted off the car door and spun off into the night as the zipper below it also parted from the force of his anger. The crotch seam on the shorts also failed to hold intact against his anger and the ruined pants dropped to the ground at her ankles.

Brenda started to squeal at the rough handling and tried to cover herself with her arms. Jack roughly spun her around to face the car and pulled her arms behind her back, closing two burly fingers around her wrists in an iron grip against his thumb. Reaching into the glove box, he pulled out the set of steel handcuffs stowed there and used them to secure Brenda's hands.

Once again, Jack used a handful of Brenda's hair to guide and control his wife as he moved her back along the side of the car until he could force her upper torso over the rear fender and down across the trunk deck. She lay there sobbing softly as he bent to the side and picked up one of the sandals left behind as Brenda moved her feet rapidly in order to keep her balance just a few moments before.

Jack stretched Brenda out over the sheet metal of the car, using his left hand to push her body down and forward as he shoved her chin into the polished finish. She was all stretched out, lifting her ass up toward her husband as she went up on tiptoes and arched her back out along the cool rear deck of the car while trying to redistribute the pressure against the back of her neck from his hand that was acting as a yoke to hold her immobile. Jack held her rigidly against the car as he used the thin sandal on both cheeks of her ass until she was uniformly bright red from the top of each globe and down the back of her thighs all the way to her knees and she was doing the pee-pee dance while squealing at the top of her voice.

Jack and Brenda had been practicing a discrete 24/7 D/s lifestyle for the last several years. They had been married for over eleven and had slowly drifted into a fulltime BDSM scene from the light bedroom play scenes of their earlier years. Brenda, always something of a party girl and used to getting whatever she wanted with her good looks, had initially been hooked by the big thrill she got from roleplaying where she would be subjugated by Jack, something she had never experienced before. At first it was just in the bedroom, where light bondage slowly turned into more strenuous restraint episodes including some fairly severe punishment and pain. Things were slowly changing.

Jack was also getting a bit bored and was more than willing to experiment on her, once he realized she liked playing at bondage. He gladly incorporated new things beyond simple role play into their bedroom playtime as her interest in BDSM deepened. Playing out scenes that included flogging her with whips and a few real workout sessions using heavy paddles that just months earlier had been light spankings with only her hair brushes and a short handled flyswatter.

Brenda, despite being tiny, was athletic and competitive by nature, and could be just a bit of a spoiled brat at times. Marriages always have friction points between the personalities involved, so it was hardly difficult for Jack to begin abusing her with relish when she simply asked for it in so many little ways. She also had a knack for using her tongue without thinking; cutting just a touch too deep when goading him. It was her way of making sure Jack pushed her hard enough to get more out of her while role playing. It kept the zing going for her. His interest really intensified when he realized that Brenda was also more than willing to let him continue to challenge her ability to tolerate pain and accept more severe punishments. She was becoming a real pain slut.

Brenda also delighted his sense of irony by becoming willing to show her submissive side in public. She began to show an increasing appetite for the thrill of being forced into new scenarios and the sexual roles Jack forced her to play out in public. She had always been a fairly private person, easily embarrassed, and sometimes shy or stand-offish with strangers. Over time, the nature of their bedroom relationship became more public. There were nights of dancing and drinks at several of the bars and nightclubs in town. The flirting and flashing quick glimpses of her racy underwear soon became full commando displays to groups of young men. These "shows" led to some parking lot encounters, as well as trips out of town for "amateur night" contests at local strip clubs. It didn't take long before lap dances in the strip clubs became trips beneath the tables to service total strangers in the clubs as well as in the darkness of corner booths at the dancehalls and barrooms, or anywhere else Jack decided she would do so in spite of her protests.

A few trips to a Sybaris in a neighboring city for weekends in one of their bondage dungeon bedroom suites led to meeting several couples with similar interests and an introduction into the local swinger's scene. Their ninth wedding anniversary party was essentially a full blown orgy where Brenda, once she was drunk enough, spent well over two hours on her knees taking on all comers with either end, and including a few of the fairer sex for a new" first" that capped Brenda's evening. Since Brenda had the next week off on vacation, Jack had kept her in bondage and disciplined her repeatedly over the next four days as punishment for letting herself get carried away with all the others while "forgetting" to have sex with him on their anniversary.

Now, Jack pulled her roughly from the back of the tearstained car and shoved her back into the passenger seat. "Open your mouth, slut" he told her. She complied and he forced the tip of her sandal over her tongue and into her mouth as tears and snot from the explosion of pain as she sat on her burning hot ass pooled on the upturned sole of her shoe. He warned her not to let it drop from her lips.

With that, he slammed the door, shutting it in her face and driving the shoe deeper into her mouth, and walked back around to get into the driver's seat. Rummaging through the glove box again, Jack found a jumper wire with alligator clips on both ends. He quickly put them on Brenda's nipples, pulling each one out in turn and kneading it while telling Brenda what he intended to do. He knew that the mental image and anticipation of the stinging in her flesh would make her nipples turn rock hard in seconds. When they had hardened enough to make an inviting target for the steel jaws of the clips, he locked them on. Tears continued to stream down Brenda's sobbing face as he worked her tits over in the front seat of their car. Her bare feet started drumming a steady beat against the carpeted floor as he worked several fingers through her sopping wet pussy and pinched her clit viciously. Her squirming ass spread a large wet spot over the black leather upholstery of the seat as she bucked her hips against his hand to increase the stimulation. When he finally relented and pulled his hand out of his wife's cunt, Brenda mewled around the sandal in protest.

The rest of the twenty minute trip home went by in silence, except for Brenda's sniffling and the squealing and sobbing that accompanied those times when Jack was occasionally pulling on the clips and otherwise torturing his wife's tits. A plan was formulating itself during that ride, and Jack initiated it as soon as he pulled the car in the driveway.

"You wanted to help out others with their sexual needs, Honey. I've got just the thing for you. You can spend the rest of the night making one of my fantasies come true."

Jack walked around the car and opened the passenger door. Pulling his wife out by once again gripping the hair on top of her head, he walked her over to the trash can in the garage. Pulling the lid open with his other hand, he used her hair to position her head over the plastic bin and told her, "Drop, bitch!" Brenda opened her mouth and the shoe fell into the receptacle.

After walking her through the house to their bedroom, again by the hair, Jack left her standing beside the bed. "Stay, bitch!" he spat back at her as he walked over a few steps, opened the door, and went into the large walk-in closet. He opened the old surplus wall locker that had become home to their assortment of bondage gear and other play toys. Soon an assortment of ropes and other things started piling up on the mattress in front of Brenda's eyes.

Seeing the pile grow, Brenda knew this was going to take a while. "Please, Master, I need to pee. Let me go to the bathroom and clean myself up for you, first."

Jack walked back into the room with the last few articles in his hands and looked at his wife standing there, cuffed and trembling with her head hanging down. She had not moved to kneel because of his command to "stay", but she was showing her proper subservience in posture and voice. It was not enough to mollify him.

Grabbing her by the hair again, Jack led her through the house and out the back door. "Do it quickly" he told her as he released her hair with a push that propelled her onward into the grass beyond the concrete floor of the patio. Brenda dropped to her knees and quickly produced a long stream of urine into the short grass.

"Anything else, bitch?" Jack asked her when she stood up again. "This is your last chance for a while" he added, after she shook her head no. "Spread your legs, bitch" was Jack's last words before turning the hose on his wife, washing Brenda from the waist down, front and rear, with the cold stream of water while she danced against the pressure.

Taking another grip on tonight's favorite handle at the top of Brenda's head, Jack marched his wife back through to the bedroom and into the attached master bath. He worked a large towel over and between her legs, making sure she was completely dry, and pushed her back into the area next to the bed where she had been standing just minutes earlier.

Grabbing a twelve foot length of 3/8" braided black nylon cord, Jack quickly found the center and doubled the cord, then made a double looping pass around Brenda's waist before tying off the rope to make a belt around her waist with long double tag ends. He pulled her hands up by the links between the cuffs and tied them into the knot at the small of her back with the tag ends to chicken wing her arms outward, giving him room for more rope work.

Spinning her around to face him, Jack looked her directly in the eyes until her head dropped as he took another twenty foot length of cord, doubled it, and then pulling the cords around her chest and back through the center to finish in a snug loop that he snubbed off against her breast bone. Then running it up and over her shoulders, with a single strand to either side of her neck, to be gathered again in the back and snubbed off together on the back side of the chest loop. The tag ends were each traced back around to the front in opposite directions and used to make a single loop around the original double lines surrounding her chest at the outside edge of each breast before running underneath her tits and finished off by tying them into the knot over the center of her chest. Brenda's tits were now outlined and lightly squeezed between the cords running around and tied on either side of her chest.

Jack took several moments to knead and play with his wife's ample tits, slapping them lightly to make her quiver and moan, before leaning over the bed and retrieving the blindfold and penis gag. "You're not going to want to see this next bit!" he teased her before taking the gag strap between his teeth where she could see what was coming, while freeing both hands to place the blindfold and work the buckle on the strap at the back of her head.

"And since I don't really want to hear what's sure to be coming out of your mouth pretty soon" Jack whispered into Brenda's ear, "you get this one too!" He rubbed the oversized cockhead of the four inch long penis gag back and forth across Brenda's lips until she reluctantly opened her mouth with a whimper as he slowly forced the broad head deep into her mouth. Brenda gagged several times and Jack waited patiently, sawing the bulbous silicone cock slowly in and out until she became acclimated to swallowing it again, before it finally came to rest in the back of her throat and he affixed the leather strap in place behind her head.

The series of removable penis inserts that worked with the gag had been special ordered from Tantus Inc. to get just the right girth and length necessary to progressively challenge Brenda's oral capabilities. They were designed for sliding completely through the back of her mouth and coming to rest against the reflex points in her throat. She had hated the thing at first, even while Jack had used the elastic straps that let her use her tongue and teeth to push the silicone cock out just far enough to relieve the aching muscles in her throat and let her breathe around it when necessary. Now that she had learned to accept as much as Chris's entire thirteen inch cock sliding all the way into her throat, Jack had replaced the original training straps with solid leather ones and a new style of mouthpiece that slid firmly between her teeth on either side, holding her jaws wide open and frozen in place. Unless she kept her head tilted up constantly, she would be drooling spittle down her chest in just minutes.

Jack turned Brenda back towards the bed and slapped her lightly on the left cheek, leaving a fresh hand print in the fading pinkness from his earlier whipping. He started working his other hand into her crotch again. Running his fingertips along her fleshy outer lips and over her clit until Brenda's ass was swaying in time with his movements and her head was bobbing up and down as well while moans of lust and her increasing sexual excitement made their way past the bulging gag in her throat. Jack used his hand to mark both cheeks of Brenda's ass several more times before bending her over at the waist until her face was pressing into the mattress in front of her.

Now, both hands were working from behind along the slot between her widely spread legs. Brenda was moaning constantly and working her feet frantically to increase the distance between her legs. Jack reached over her back and retrieved the two inch thick, nine inch long inflatable dildo from beside her on the bed. He worked it repeatedly over her cunt, drenching it in her fresh juices until it was thoroughly wet and slippery for several inches down from the mushroom shaped tip and he had spread her juices all along her cunt and back into the wide open crack of her ass. Positioning it into the entrance to her womanhood, he started sliding it into her with a steady insistent pressure.

"Work your ass bitch. Take it in, all the way inside, just the way you like it. "

Brenda was mewling into the gag that had her mouth stoppered, and was working her hips frantically up and down onto the thick rubber cock. Pushing hard and bending her knees with every downward stroke as she used all her weight to shove it in further, trying her best to get every inch of the hard rod deep inside her hungry cunt. At six inches penetration, Jack backed off the pressure and pulled up on the remaining bit of shaft, using it as a handle to tip the two inch thick dildo forward and frustrate Brenda's frantic humping. He took over the rhythm, sawing the rubber shaft back and forth in the hot dripping confines of his wife's cunt, while his other hand played over the cheeks of her ass and massaged the muscles along her lower back.

12