The Tale of the Tape

Story Info
Wife is coerced into making a porn video.
7.3k words
3.89
184.9k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
voy_husb
voy_husb
22 Followers

Here it was mid December and I actually had my Christmas shopping done, this must be a first for me, I'm usually the week before, fighting the crowds and not getting what I wanted to get for you. Now all that was left to buy was some stocking stuffers, I had the usual perfume, candy, a lady's magazine, deodorant and I thought I get some panty hose (ugh, I hate those things, they are so uninviting I've tried to get you to wear nylons with a garter belt, but you'd have nothing to do with them). There is no point getting you thigh highs, they'd end up in your stocking draw with the ones I bought for you two years ago when we were shopping at the Legg's store in Kittery, you put them on once to model them for me and they haven't seen the light of day since. My problem now was what size, what color and what brand, I had no idea but I knew I'd be home at least an hour or two ahead of you and I could find what you wore in your stocking draw.

At home I got into a comfortable pair of sweats and started to look in your dresser, of course nothing is easily found in there. I started to dig deeper but as I pulled the drawer open further there was a discernible clunk, now what's wrong, I must have pulled it off it's tracks, you'd know I had been snooping. I tried to adjust the drawer but it wouldn't go back in, so I pulled the drawer out completely to investigate. The runners looked ok but when I looked into the cavity, there was something black lying in the back, I reached in and pulled out unmarked videotape. Why was there a video behind one of your draws, it must have been in the draw and fallen back there.

I took it down stairs and popped it in the VCR, there was nothing but snow, I was about to eject it when I heard voices, people were talking but all you could see was a pair of female legs, crossed and swinging back and forth the recorder was apparently on a table or tripod pointed down. The room looked like a cheap hotel with two beds and a table with two chairs. A male voice was speaking like a director setting a scene, "now remember you've come to this hotel to meet a guy you met on the internet, you got his e-mail address off an electronic bulletin board, his ad had read "Well hung male, 8 plus inches, clean and discreet, ready to service married women" you've never met before, this is your first time."

"You are a married woman for twenty some years to the same guy and have never been with any man other than your husband. You've decide you needed some excitement in your hohum, suburban life and would like to try something new and bigger than his 5 inches."

WOW, I realized this was a porno, you finally decided to go for it, I've been begging you for years to watch one to spice up our love life a little, I know it's been dragging and this is just what we need. I watched closer and thought this looks like just the kind I'd liked, an amateur film probably the idea of some husband looking to spice up his sex life or getting off watching his wife fuck someone else while making a few bucks off her ass selling the movie. He continued giving her instruction, "Remember you love big cocks, I need to hear lots of grunting and groaning, ask him to do things. It should be like when we are together." When she replied you could hear the nervousness in her voice but with a certain amount of eagerness, she was breathing heavy and the way she was swinging her legs she was probably also rubbing her pussy lips together getting wetter and wetter.

The director was also giving direction to his leading man who just responded with and occasional grunt; he's done this before. "Baby I know your concerned about keeping your identity anonymous and I promise I won't be showing your face, beside no one will ever see it, it's just for me to look at when we can't be together, I promise"! She said she needed to use the bathroom, the director told her to use the lady's room down in the lobby, that will give him a chance to set things up and when she return we will start, just knock on the door and I'll be rolling.

She left and the leading man said how are you going to shoot the film without showing her face, when she blows me you'll have to show her face. Well that's your job, you've got to get her hot enough so she doesn't care what we are shooting or doing to her. She thinks this movie is to be a soft core flick with just a little foreplay with you shooting your cum into her hand or on her tits, it's suppose to be just for my private viewing. I want you to do everything with her, no holds barred, tits, pussy, ass everything. She's just what the video wholesalers are looking for, the mature housewife from suburbia, a conservative lady from work, who had been looking for some excitement in her life, unfortunately she met me and now loves my cock and will do anything to keep getting it. And if you do your job, we'll have her doing it all on tape and then she's ours, gang bangs, lesbian what ever I ask she'll do or her husband will get a copy. She'd probably fuck a donkey to keep that tape from her family and friends, if you can handle it? The leading man said, she'll go all the way or I'll hang up my cock and become a monk, they both laughed.

This is going to be great, a mature, real life wife not getting enough at home and now she's secretly going to be in the porn industry. She thinks it going to be a one-time thing for the private collection of her well-hung stud. I settled in, this promised to be a very hot movie, my hand slipped into my sweats.

There was a knock on the door, the leading man let her in, they chatted like you'd expect of two strangers would who were meeting for their purpose. You could tell by the choppy dialogue this was amateurish, OH YEAH! They were both shown from the waist down she was in a black skirt with a short slit up the side like the one I bought you last summer for your birthday. You could hear the apprehension in her voice but it was also deep and sexy you could almost smell her. After some small talk he took her in his arms and they kissed, you couldn't see the kiss but you sure could hear it there must have been some serious, deep tonguing and sucking. The camera panned up just enough to get her tits in the frame, she was no little girl, her chest was at least as big as yours but seem to be higher and pushed together like she had on one of those push up bras, the kind you won't wear for me. His hands were all over her sweater clad chest and her skirted ass, this guy was getting plenty, he pulled the skirt up to expose a nice full ass, she was wearing blue nylons with a blue garter belt, no panties, she was built like you and I knew you would look just as magnificent in garters as she did, if only you would.

His fingers kept massaging her pink ass cheeks and slipping into her crack touching her back opening; you could hear her grunting while her hips were grinding into him. Next the sweater went up and he went to work on her tits, the other hand returned to the crack of her ass. The tit hand started with just a gentle massage kneading her healthy chest through the matching blue bra. It was one of those push ups you could see quite a bit of her tits pushed above the bra and lots of cleavage.

He pulled the strap off one shoulder and slid it down so he could get at her nipple, at first it was just kissing and a licking but then he started to aggressively suck and chew her nub and it grew, she continued moaning "MMMMMMMM, I love having that done, my husband doesn't do it." I secretly wished that was you as I got harder and harder, you never let me chew your nipples. The camera was up close on the nipple chewing and slowly panned back and around to her ass, it was clear the leading man was fingering her asshole with one finger and trying to get a second in, he was getting her ready for a good ass reaming. There was some whispering and then she said gasping, "finger fuck my ass, please finger my ass."

While continuing to feed on her tits his other hand busied it self in front at her pussy, he had two fingers in there, again some whispering and she said, "I need to feel you?." The leading man commanded, "help yourself." Her arms went from around his neck to the waistband of his pants, she unhurriedly loosened them and pushed them down and her hand went inside his shorts there was an audible gasp, "OH MY GOD, YOU ARE HUGE," this sounded real and not part of her lines.

When she pulled it out he must have been all of 8 inches, her hand went to work stroking him, he had already started to pre cum. She massaged the creamy liquid on the head and shaft, her hand then disappeared above and you could hear her licking and sucking her fingers, her hand came back down greedily to stroke him some more, scooping more pre cum and again to her mouth. From the loud slurping you could tell she was enjoying the gooey fluid. He demanded, "put it in your mouth," again some cues from the director. Would she refuse because of the camera or ask the director to lower the camera? Neither happened she couldn't get on her knees fast enough; she dropped like a stone and tried to stuff the enormous head in her mouth. She looked beautiful sucking his cock head, she was heavily made up and her hair, her hair was... OH SHIT, it was you, it was your hair, it was you forcing the bulbous head into your mouth, it had been you begging to be finger fucked in the ass and to have your nipples chewed. I paused the video, the head of his cock was just inside your mouth; I could see the rim of the cock head pressing against the inside of your cheek.

I didn't know what to do, I felt like I should run to the hotel and stop what was going on but where was it, I guess more importantly when was it, I kept getting flashes in my mind, I should kill these guys, I should expose you in a divorce, I should, I should, ... I should think about why you were there, wasn't it me who said, "our love life had been dragging." I guess it wasn't dragging just for me but for you to. OH GOD, what to do now, and you'd be home in 30 minutes, what should I say, what should I do? I continued to stare at the image on the screen I began to wonder if it had gone any further were you in a series of porno's, girl on girl, gang bangs, blacks, did you have your own section down at the local adult video store? OH GOD. Did anyone else see it, our friends, relatives, someone from my job or yours? I looked at the image again and was nauseated but still holding on to my hard on!

The next thirty minutes seem like hours and at times it seemed like seconds, I had no idea what to do, should I just put it back and forget about it or confront you with it, in the end I still didn't know what to do, that's when you came in the door. "Hi honey, I'm home," I shouted that I was down stairs, after a trip to the bathroom you came down, you were dressed in the same skirt as in the movie, and you tits looked higher and pushed together, did you wear the push up for another movie today? You asked what I was doing, usually I was in my office, I said I was watching a movie, you asked "anything I'd be interested in," time seem to stand still right there, and without thinking I pressed the rewind button just enough to back it up a bit, when I hit play you were on screen being fingered and chewed on by your leading man and when you dropped to your knees in the movie, you dropped down on the far end of the couch and stared at the screen.

After an eternal minute you went into a tirade screaming at me, what was I doing going through you personal things, why did I violate your personal space, just what the fuck did I think I was doing? I sat quietly staring at the screen while you ranted and turned a deep red. You then put your head in your hands and started crying, I stopped the video and waited, we sat that way for 10 minutes. When you stopped crying you said, if you want a divorce, I won't fight it!

"NO," before we talk about divorce, I want to know why and when? And how far has it gone? How many have there been? After some thought you started to explain. You gave this brief explanation that you had been conned and seduce, I said no I want and expect all the details, leave nothing out, I wanted to know why this had happened, everything you said and did to end up in this video, you owe me that. But I think I might have also been a little voyeuristic from watching the movie, it was hot, I've never seen you dressed like that or acting like that, it was my fantasy, and I was still somewhat hard.

After collecting your thoughts you said, it began about a month ago, the guy video taping works with you and you had become good friends, you talked about things you and I have been unable to discuss, like our sex life or the lack there of. He was so understanding, he seem to sense your pain, he knew I felt you didn't love me or desire me anymore and he played to that. He always told me how beautiful I looked and how any man would be crazy not to want to make love to me every night, long, beautiful passionate love.

He told me we were in a slump that we just needed to reheat our love life; he asked a lot about what we did, when we did it and about my technique. He has a reputation around work that he was quite the lover and I must admit I was intrigued by that, he suggested he could help me put that fire back in our marriage if I really wanted to. He made me feel guilty when I first declined his offer, he said if I really didn't want to fix our problems maybe I really didn't love you. I guess I took that as a challenge and he was so kind and gentle, I said, "Help me." We set it up for me to come to his house one day, we both took a sick day, you thought I was just going to work, I prayed you didn't try to call me there. He told me to leave everything in his hands.


When I arrived he was a totally different person than the gentle guy at work, his voice was that of a master speaking to his slave, he asked me about my under clothes. He asked me if I were wearing panties and or panty hose when I said yes he took out a garter belt and nylons and told me to change but lose the panties. Show me the bra you're wearing, I was so embarrassed, no one has seen me in my bra except you but he ordered me. I unbuttoned my blouse a bit, it was my usual full support bra, he then took out a push up model, where he got it from and how he knew my size I'll never know, and told me to change into this one and shoved me toward the bathroom. When I returned he started to unbutton the top three buttons on my blouse, I tried to stop him but he slapped my hands away, it stung. He continued with my blouse so that I was showing a lot of cleavage he then had me spin around for him, then asked me how I felt, I said naked and cheap, even though I was completely dressed. It was being panty less with my boobs sticking up and out that did it; he said, good, that's what a man wants his woman to feel like.

Now show me how your seduce your husband, I hesitated and he commanded, "SHOW ME," I was afraid of him, at what he might do, so I obeyed, I approached him and kissed him softly, then I nuzzled his neck. He said he was surprised that our marriage has lasted 20 some years, if this was the best I could do, "your husband must be out fucking every skirt he can get his hands on." I was so humiliated I thought I was going to cry, he demanded I try again, and this time kiss me like you need to fuck me and rub the front of my pants while you do it. I was determined to prove I could be as sexy as any woman you were fucking, I know you weren't but he had been playing with my mind and got me. I tried again with a deep tongue kiss and I rubbed his cock through his pants. I got a queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach.

His hand was on the back of my head while I French kissed him, he held me so long and hard I was gasping for air. I played with the front of his pants and it took me a moment but I realized his cock was big, very big. He stopped me and said not bad now take it out and show me you want it, fearing what he might do I slid the zipper down. When I reached in he wasn't wearing underwear, I somehow found that exciting. I took a bit of effort to pull it out; it was huge and not even hard yet. I began stroking it, I could have easily put both hands around it and still not covered the shaft, let alone the head. I continued to glide my hands over it's silky smoothness it was intoxicating. The head got quite wet with pre cum I took one hand and rotated it around the head spreading the pre cum all over it, I paid special attention to his cock rim, I knew you liked that. He said there was too much lick some of it off my hand, I did as instructed, and the taste was heady, he had me suck my fingers clean, when I returned to his head there was more so I continued with rotating his head and sucking my fingers clean it seemed like he pre cummed forever. I'm sure there was more than when you completely cum. I enjoyed his pre cum, YES I enjoyed it, I savored it and I wanted more.

He had completely opened my blouse and was fingering my nipples through the bra, and he then pulled the bra down just enough to get at one of my nipple, he kissed it then licked it then bit down, I screamed "OUCH," but he ignored me and continued his assault on my tender nub. With his teeth he'd pull hard on my nipple, it must have been out an inch, then he'd let it snap back, when he did I felt a wetness begin between my legs, I was enjoying it, a little pain with a great deal of pleasure, I found myself wanting him to do more and he did. He unsnapped the bra and worked both tits and nipples, he then unfastened the clip at the back of my skirt and undid the zipper, it fell to the ground, then he slipped my blouse off my shoulders, I was standing there with my new bra wide open and in a garter belt, nylons and my high heels. He told me to feed him my tits, I lifted both to serve him but as he sucked and chewed I ended up dropping one so I could hold his head to me.

His cock slipped between my legs I could feel the shaft sliding between the lips of my pussy, the head was back by my ass I squeezed my legs together, I was trying to make greater contact between my lips and his shaft, I needed to cum. His hands were kneading my ass, pulling the cheeks apart then pushing them together around his cock head, my pussy was drenched. He let go of one cheek and took some pre cum off his cock and started sliding his damp finger along the crack of my ass, lightly touching my hole, he kept that up until my crack was sticky with his pre cum. He pushed his finger tip into my ass, I begged, "please, not in there," he said before you say no, try it, and pressed on, up to his first knuckle, then the second he started a slow in and out rotating motion, I leaked more and could feel the beginning of an orgasm building. I soon found myself humping the finger in my ass, I heard myself saying, "Uuh... ohhh... uuh... ohh...! Oh yes, yessssssssss," just as I was about to cum he stopped and snapped his finger out of my ass, I continued to hump and begged him "please put it back in," he said what do you want me to do, I said please put your finger back in, I don't know what it is you want, could you explain it to me like the slut I know your are, I shouted "STICK YOUR FINGER BACK IN MY ASS, FUCK MY ASS WITH YOUR FINGER," before I knew it his finger slipped back in and was soon joined by another, I exploded with an orgasm like I've never known.

She stopped to get control of her breathing her narration was exciting her. Am I telling you more than you want to know?

No, I need to hear it all, if we are going to get by this I need to know everything you said and did, how your felt, what was it you liked, what drove you. I couldn't tell you it was getting me extremely aroused; I kept imagining you in that underwear, the cock between your cheeks, the finger in your ass. I'm surprised my difficult breathing didn't clue you in to my state of arousal; I kept my hands in my lap to hide an intense erection.

voy_husb
voy_husb
22 Followers
12