The Tale of Two Spies Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her excitement grew, but only one people were known then to circumcise their cocks, though it had been a widespread practice once in Kena in its earlier, holier days. His cock slipped into her wet vagina, and stretched it, and she gasped in surprised pain and pleasure. He was nearly as large as the grotesque Emim or Anakim. He went deep into her, and she bit his neck, taking in his scent and tasting his skin.

"You are a wonder," she said. "Forgive me, but you inflame my passions. But if anyone saw your lack of foreskin, you'd be ravished by giants, and murdered in a most agonizing way."

She had not had vaginal sex in years, not daring to risk giving the priestesses yet another sacrifice. Rammu still did not speak, but was losing himself to the pleasure of her. The man next to them was growing excited, and his penis throbbed beneath his tunic. She reached and hand beneath, and felt it, and it too was without foreskin.

"I know you are Apiru, of the Twelve Nations," she whispered. "Forgive me."

She felt a dagger pressed against her neck, beneath her hair and out of sight. But this did not stop her from moving up and down his shaft, nor did tit dull his own arousal. But he stared into her eyes.

"And we do not fear the wretched things that prowl this land, for we are charged with exterminating them," he said fiercely.

"Then let me help you, and tell you all I know," she replied. "For I am tired of the screams of children as death takes them. We deserve to die, if die at your people's hands we must."

Rammu was taken aback by these words, but then Rachab, unbecoming of her habits, kissed him on the mouth and tasted the beer on his breath. She pushed him back flat, so that he lied on his back, and she straddled him. Then she turned to his friend, Gabri, and licked her lips as she saw he was ready for her.

"Will you not join us?" she asked as she spread her buttocks to show him her anus, and how it glistened with animal fat. "Will you not ravish me also?"

Gabri was less resistant to Kenaani opulence and splendor, and came in behind her at once, lifting his tunic and pressing it into her anus with eagerness. He had taken care to keep his penis hidden before it slipped inside her. The akharu must not see their cocks.

She went flat on Rammu, as he still pumped away and throbbing inside her. And now his companion penetrated her rectum, and went deep, thrusting hard and fast, and she gasped with pleasure. With two cocks inside her, the crest of pleasure came fast, and built up in her, and threatened to overwhelm her.

"Resist this, and you will surely die," she whispered to Rammu. "We are watched. But when we are done, I will bathe you both, and tell you all you must know."

Gabri wasted no time in giving her his seed, and filling her rectum with it. But he did not stop, and though he sighed and paused for a moment, he continued to pump into her.

When Rammu erupted inside her, the crest of pleasure crashed inside her like a great wave upon rocks, and she screamed out in ecstasy.

And in that moment of the great crest, she saw the future. She was a prophetess, after all, from a long line of prophetesses from the most ancient days. It only lasted a second, and only came with the Crest, but when it did it was strong and powerful. By this method she could know the death and fortune of any man she rut with, but had kept this power a secret from her kin and the malik and his priestesses, for they would fuck her to death in their greed for knowledge of the future to fill their treasure chests.

But she could also see the past of a man, where he had been, what he had done, and his wicked deeds. By this method she had solved crimes against her family, and brought many to justice in a world that knew no justice.

And what she saw made her shudder, and go into convulsions, and fall unconscious.

ā€ƒ

Chapter II - Fall of the Akharu

A wraith of black rags and wrinkled, diseased flesh, the akharu rose up and floated over to them. It did not walk, but literally floated, and those that had been watching Rachab, envious of the affection she showed the strangers, fled at once from the inn, while a few remained frozen in dread.

The sisters and brothers did nothing but stand still in terror, as the wraith moved and the oil lamps flickered. It avoided sunlight from the windows, and stayed in the darkness, while making it seem darker in its passage.

With their hostess unconscious suddenly, Rammu rolled her gently off of him, and composed himself quickly. Ashamed of his actions, and his weakness before the innkeeper, he rose with fury to confront this demon.

Gabri was by his side, and put a hand on the hilt of his dagger, and together they stood their ground.

"Who are you? And what magic is this that I sense from the innkeeper?" the creature said in the most ancient form of their language, which they barely comprehended.

But the men were educated in the history of their people, and they did know the old languages, from Akkad and Ur alike, and Rammu spoke it to the akharu with authority.

"The hostess we know not. But you, we know you, and your wretched kind!" he said.

The few that were frozen in terror gaped in disbelief at such disrespect to the servants of their malik and adons.

"You have no power here," Gabri added. "Akharu, created from the days of Enheduana! From the abyss you came, and to the abyss you shall return!"

Enraged, the creature shrieked, and pushed Gabri backwards with great force.

Rammu pulled his dagger and stabbed it, and metal made a sickening scraping sound as if against the bones, and the wraith shrieked at a higher pitch.

Gabri was knocked against a wall, the very walls of the mighty fortress city of Yareah.

The akharu fell to the ground, and thrashed amongst the wool rugs and twisted them.

"Spies! Spies!" the wraith said, and turning to the other people with its fierce, gray face and fanged teeth, it commanded. "Go and summon the Anakim, for the spies of the enemy are here!"

"Fear? Do any of you know real fear?" Rammu told the witnesses. "For indeed we are spies from the Mhannat of Joshua, from the Pillar of Smoke and Flame that thunder and roar in the east! Who do you fear more? Those that walk with the Adon of Hosts, or these wretched creatures that cannot even contend with two servants of the True God? Tell anyone of us, an you will not only die, but your soul will be torn asunder, and burn forever!"

The confidence in Rammu's voice gave them pause, and he sneered at them, and then looked down at the akharu.

"You should not have come during the daylight, when you are weak," he said as he leaned over the creature. "But even if it were night, and the moon full, and the full measure of your power brought against us, you would not prevail!"

With his palm towards the wraith on the ground, the air shimmered with some new power, and the black creature was gripped by it, and lifted up before Rammu.

At this Rachab had awakened, and stared in horror at this scene of a mortal and beautiful man making the very air shimmer, and causing an akharu much distress.

"No!" the creature said. "This cannot be! Humans cannot use magic!"

"Indeed, we can," Rammu sneered. "As my kin made seas part, and staffs turn into snakes to consume the magic of the most powerful magicians in all Kemet! Hark to the legends you hear from the Black Lands of the South, from the Great River of Rivers, for they are true!"

Rammu turned his wrist and his hand, and the akharu went from standing tall, to hovering sideways. Then Rammu lifted his hand and smashed it against the wooden ceiling, a hard knock against the flooring of the rooms above that made dust shower down on them all. Then Rammu dropped his hand and the creature was smashed into the floor with crash.

The creature turned on its back and into a beam of sunlight, and its gray skin began to smoke and sizzle before them all, and its black blood from the neck of its wound was like acid upon the floor.

Gabri came and stabbed its black heart, and then lifted his hand just as the whole body imploded upon itself, rags and all, every aspect of it, even its blood, and it turned into a black ball. The air shimmered, and it vanished from sight before all.

The blade of the dagger glowed red hot, and Gabri had to drop it with a hiss before his burned him.

"And that is the fate of all such creatures, who will become nothing more than disbelieved myth," Rammu spoke. "Now be gone! And speak to no one of this, for to witness the fall of one of their demons will surely cause you to be silenced. They will not want others to know of this, that mere mortals can possess magic!"

And they all fled, and indeed they did not speak of what they saw to anyone. They instead prepared to flee the city, and the land, before more of these akharu-slayers arrived.

Rachab reached up, crying with both joy and awe at him, and touched his hand. He looked down at her, and his expression softened.

12