The Tales of Andrea & Dean Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carefully, gingerly, Andrea began to tug at the string of Natalie's bikini top. She watched the bow slowly slip, the ends coming loose.

"Oh... Andrea..." breathed Nat, covering her breasts with her hands and turning her head to the side.

"It's ok, sweetie. Let me take it off. Let's both be naughty and go topless," she whispered near Nat's ear.

She clearly saw the skin on Natalie's shoulders and neck break out in goosebumps, and Nat shuddered subtly, but her hands slowly fell away from her bosom, and she nodded. Andrea untied the string around Nat's neck and lifted the fabric away. She leaned close and peered over Nat's shoulder down at her enormous bust. It was truly magnificent. Full, round, but firm, with medium-sized light pink-capped areolas. Her nipples were as hard as pebbles, and jutted out obviously.

Andrea's hands shook as she squeezed more sunscreen from the bottle. She rubbed it between her hands and reached around Nat's body. She rested them against Natalie's chest and began spreading the cream, moving down over the soft, globular flesh, feeling the hard nipples against her palms, squeezing and caressing the supple, yet firm breasts. Nat was looking down at her tits as if they belonged to someone else. She watched Andrea massage them, then tilted her head back and emitted a low moan.

"You like it, Nat?"

"Yeah... that's... really good," Nat sighed, then added, "Wow, this is so naughty!"

"Oh my god, can I tell you something?" said Andrea, then continued without waiting for a response, "I've wanted to touch your breasts so badly!" she giggled.

Nat laughed, and Andrea felt her tits bounce heavily in her hands. "I hope it was worth the wait."

"Definitely," Andrea said lasciviously.

She continued to rub the sunscreen over Nat's bust and stomach as Nat moaned softly. She leaned closer, and felt her nipples graze Nat's back. It sent shocks of pleasure through her chest and down her spine. Her pussy felt hot, and she was breathing hard on Nat's neck.

Natalie was also breathing hard, and Andrea noticed that she had spread her legs slightly. Andrea's fingers brushed the top of Natalie's bikini bottoms, and as she was going to move them up again, she felt Nat's hand on hers.

"Keep going," Nat whispered, guiding Andrea's hand toward her mound.

Andrea obliged, moving her fingers slowly over the material of Nat's bikini, feeling the plump swells of her labia, and the slit between them. She pushed her fingers against the slit and felt Natalie tense against her as she moaned. Her head rolled to the side and Andrea pressed her body up against Nat's. Their lips were nearly touching as they breathed heavily. Andrea's other hand kneaded Nat's tits as Natalie stroked her inner thigh with her nails.

"Do you... do you think anyone's watching?" asked Nat quietly, still keeping her mouth next to Andrea's.

"Maybe. But it turns me on. The thought of them staring at your big, beautiful tits out in the open, while I play with them."

"Yeah... oooooh yeah," moaned Nat.

"Kiss me, Natalie," whispered Andrea, overcome with lust.

The girls' lips met, softly at first, tentatively, then pressing harder together. Finally their lips parted and their tongues touched, exploring each other, their heads moving, sharing each others' saliva. They both moaned into each others' mouths and their bodies moved and tensed, writhing together.

Before Andrea realised what was happening, her fingers had slid underneath the top of Natalie's bikini bottoms, delving down over her soft, smooth, hairless abdomen, finding her puffy cunt lips, and pushing her middle finger between them, rubbing her clit. Nat was soaking wet, and her legs parted further as Andrea stroked her slit.

Natalie reached back with one hand and gripped Andrea's hair, pulling her mouth to her neck. Her other hand pinched the nipple of the breast that Andrea was not currently fondling.

"Oooooh fuck yeah! Put your fingers inside me," groaned Natalie, losing herself in the moment.

Andrea looked across the yard and saw the shape of Dean again. She swore she could see him moving... was he stroking himself as he watched? Was he taking pictures of them? Filming them? She felt a thrill, and hastily moved her hands to Nat's hips where her bikini bottoms were tied, pulling the strings.

Natalie gasped, and put her hands over her breasts, but did not move away from Andrea or close her legs. She let Andrea untie her bikini and even leaned back, lifting her ass up so Andrea could pull the green fabric free of her body. She tossed it to the side and moved back so that Nat's head rested between her breasts. Natalie was now completely naked, her body exposed to the open air and any prying eyes that may have been watching from the upper floors of neighbouring houses... not to mention her voyeur friend hiding by the hedge.

Nat rand her hands over her own body and parted her legs further, her hands splayed on her inner thighs. She turned her head to look up at Andrea. Andrea removed her own and Nat's glasses so they could look each other in the eye. Nat's expression was a mixture of lust, nervousness, and giddiness.

"Finger my pussy, Andrea. I don't care who's watching. I want you to make me cum," she begged.

Looking down Natalie's beautiful body, Andrea felt a pang of envy. Nat's breasts were so perfect as they rose and fell rapidly, her stomach was not as toned as Andrea's but was flat, and her pussy was clean shaven, her labia plump, puffy and pink. She could see Natalie's wetness glisten in the afternoon sun.

She ran her hands down Natalie's reclined body, caressing her breasts, rolling her hard nipples in her fingertips, feeling her hips and thighs. Finally, she rubbed Nat's clit in circular motions, watching Nat lift her hips, eager for Andrea to penetrate her. Andrea slowly dipped her middle finger inside Nat's hot cunt and watched her stomach suck in as she gasped.

"Aaaahhn!" she moaned.

Her finger slid in deep, and Andrea loved the hot, moist feeling. She stroked it in and out several times, then withdrew it, soaked in Nat's juices. She could smell Nat's musky scent, and her mouth watered. She brought her finger to her lips and sucked it as Natalie watched. She looked across the yard and saw the top of Dean's head peering over the fence. She saw movement between the slats in the boards near his groin.

"Mmmmm... you taste so good, honey," cooed Andrea as Nat smiled up at her.

She reached back down and pushed two fingers into Nat's pussy, her other hand kneading Nat's breast. She began a steady rhythm, stroking her fingers inside Natalie, feeling her vaginal walls clench and her body writhe, listening to her ragged breath, her throaty moans.

"You like that, baby? You like being finger fucked by another girl while the neighbours watch?" said Andrea, getting caught up in the moment.

"Fuck yes... it's so naughty... ooouuu yeah, do it harder, Andrea. It feels so fucking good... aaaah!" Nat continued to groan, louder now, losing all inhibition.

It was obvious to Andrea that Natalie, like her, enjoyed being an exhibitionist. She was getting off on exposing herself, on acting like a dirty slut for all to see. Andrea felt equally excited, and was surprised at how erotic it felt to be intimate with her female friend. She stroked her fingers into Natalie faster, her palm slapping against Nat's clit, listening to the wet sounds of her juices, twisting her body so she could get her fingers deeper, all while squeezing Nat's large tits.

"Aaaahhh... yes baby... yeah yeah yeah...oooouuuu, fuck it just like that..." squealed Natalie, lifting her knees up and out, and pushing her tits together from the sides with her arms as her nails gripped her inner thighs.

"You're such an exhibitionist slut, Nat, showing off your sexy body and big tits to my whole neighbourhood. I'm going to make you cum for them," growled Andrea, pounding Nat's pussy with her hand.

"Do it, honey, make me cum! Oh fuck, I'm so close! Make me cum for your neighbours!" Natalie cried, her body beginning to tremble.

Her moan was high and loud, building in volume and intensity as Andrea plunged her fingers in and out of Nat's wet fuck hole. Natalie's legs shook and Andrea felt her pussy clench powerfully.

"Aaaaahhhh yeeeeaahhh!" screamed Nat, as Andrea felt a gush of warm fluid on her palm.

She cried out and felt her fingers forced out of Nat's cunt with the force of her contraction. Nat's hips tipped up as her pussy squirted a jet of pussy juice straight up like a fountain. It splashed down on Nat's thighs, stomach, and breasts, sparkling in the sunlight as her body was wracked with orgasmic spasms.

She squirted again, the stream spraying out and away from them this time, screaming in ecstasy, not caring who heard. Andrea put her fingers in the streams of cum, and rubbed the liquid into Nat's breasts and stomach. Nat trembled as her orgasm abated, emitting short moans and sighs, shaking and twitching each time Andrea touched her clit or her pussy lips.

"Oh my god... oh my god..." she kept repeating softly, squeezing her thighs as her body finally relaxed.

Her hands released her thighs and joined Andrea's in rubbing the pussy juice into her skin, slowly and sensuously.

"Wow... I can't believe you made me squirt," she said quietly, looking up at Andrea.

Andrea was lost in wonder and desire. Nat's explosion had surprised her (she herself had never squirted before), and she felt overwhelmed with lust. She was afraid Nat would not return the favour, and her expression must have shown this, for Natalie smiled widely and giggled.

"Oh sweetie, don't worry... now it's your turn," she assured her, sitting up and turning around to face Andrea.

The crotch of Andrea's bikini bottoms was soaked, the white material a slightly different colour over her slit. She was practically panting, and upon seeing Natalie's glorious, cum-soaked breasts, she darted forward, pushing her face between the slippery globes. She sucked and lapped at Nat's tits hungrily, tasting her squirt juice, nibbling her nipples, pushing her face against Nat's soft bosom. Natalie stroked her hair encouragingly, and even began to moan again.

"Be careful or I'll make you do me again," she giggled.

Andrea looked up, and began kissing Nat passionately, their tongues dancing against one another like writing snakes. Natalie began kissing her way down Andrea's neck, then to her chest. She lingered at her breasts, caressing them and putting her lips on every inch of her skin, sucking her nipples and pulling them with her lips and teeth.

Andrea became self-conscious. "I know they're not as nice as yours--" she began.

"--stop it," Nat interrupted. "They're beautiful."

She sucked Andrea's tits both with tenderness, and eagerness, and Andrea loved her for it. But she soon became impatient, as the itch and tingle in her pussy was becoming unbearable. She put her hands on Natalie's hair and pushed gently down.

"Please... I need you to lick my pussy," she said in a breathy voice.

Nat smiled and kissed down her stomach as Andrea reclined, watching Nat as Nat watched her, kissing her tummy, her navel, lower, to her abdomen, lower again... down. Natalie carefully untied Andrea's bikini and pulled it away. She sighed as she looked at Andrea's wet pussy, licking her lips and lowering her head.

Andrea jumped as Nat's lips made contact with her labia. She was so horny she could barely see straight. She felt Natalie's soft, hot tongue tracing patterns on her inner thighs and pussy lips. Then, across her yard, she saw Dean's head peering over the fence, fully visible now. She ran her hands through Nat's hair and carefully motioned to Dean with her finger, beckoning him. He looked surprised, but moved to the gate, and opened it slightly.

She could see that he was shirtless, and had pulled his shorts down to his knees. His cock was rock hard and standing at attention. His hand wrapped around his shaft and he pumped it as he watched Natalie lick Andrea's cunt. Andrea got an idea.

"Oh my god," she said, quietly but with alarm.

"What?" Nat responded, looking up at her face. She began to turn her head in the direction Andrea was looking.

"No, don't look. I think I can see my neighbour through his window."

"Oh shit!" cried Nat, and began to move, but Andrea held her by the hair.

"No... no don't move. I don't want him to know I can see him. He's... he's definitely watching us. He's naked, I think. Oh my god, Nat, I think he stroking his cock watching us!" she hissed excitedly.

"What? Oh my god... what should we do?"

"Keep going, hun. It's really turning me on. I've seen him before. He's just a little older than me, I think. Really hot. I... I want him to keep watching us. Oh fuck... it's so sexy," she said, moaning now.

Natalie paused for a moment, seemingly resisting the urge to turn around and look. Instead, she smiled and moved her knees back, tilting her full ass in the air in Dean's direction. Andrea saw Dean open the gate further and take a step into her yard to get a better look. In his other hand Andrea saw his phone. He was recording them.

"Then let's give him a good show," said Natalie, and dipped her tongue between Andrea's pussy lips.

Andrea moaned loudly as Nat went to work, licking her slit, sucking her labia, tonguing her clit rapidly, slurping at her juices as her hands roamed over Andrea's body. Andrea's hips moved rhythmically as Nat pleasured her, and her hands stroked Nat's hair, sometimes gripping it and forcing Natalie's face against her wet mound.

She watched Dean as he stepped further into her yard, seemingly having difficulty concentrating on approaching silently, watching the girls, filming them, stroking his cock, and making sure his shorts didn't trip him. He stopped only a couple meters from Natalie's ass. Andrea could just imagine what he saw: Natalie's round ass cheeks and thighs, still glistening with her pussy cum, her tight, puckered asshole, her bare, plump cunt lips. He could probably see the sides of her hanging breasts too. He smiled at Andrea as he jerked his cock excitedly, and she moaned louder to try to cover any sounds he might have made.

"Oh fuck, Nat, you're so good with your mouth... oooooohh, I love it. Put your fingers inside me," moaned Andrea.

Nat looked up at her, her lips wet with Andrea's lubrication. "Is he still watching?"

"Yeah... he's stroking his cock so fast now," she said, looking at Dean. "I bet he'll cum soon."

"Mmmmm, then let him watch this," replied Nat, and Andrea saw her arm disappear beneath her. "I'm spreading my pussy open for him. God... if only he were here to fuck it," she mused, then lowered her head to Andrea's cunt again.

Dean bit his lip as Natalie said this, and his fist stroked his big cock faster. Andrea felt Natalie push two fingers into her pussy and she cried out in pleasure. It was all so stimulating: getting her pussy licked and fingered by a sexy woman outside in her backyard in the middle of the day while her neighbour secretly watched and filmed them as he stood only meters away, stroking his thick manhood. She could see that Dean wanted nothing more than to stuff his manhood deep into Natalie's hot cunt until he emptied himself completely inside her, gripping her ass and pounding his hips against them. She wished that he could do it, that he would fuck her hard while she ate her pussy so that the three of them would cum together. She felt her head buzz and her pussy tighten. Although Dean didn't step forward to penetrate Natalie's wet, open pussy, it seemed the fantasy was enough.

"Aaaahhhh... ooooooh baby... c-cum!" she cried out as her orgasm approached.

She was saying it to Dean, but of course Natalie thought she was talking about herself. Incidentally, it referred to both Andrea and Dean.

She saw Dean's mouth open and his face contort as he pumped his column firmly, a thick rope of cum ejaculating from his tip and flying through the air. At the same time, her body jerked and she screamed as she came, Nat's fingers buried deep inside her, her mouth sucking hard on her clit. She gripped Natalie's hair firmly and ground her cunt into Nat's mouth as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss washed over her. Natalie was moaning too, probably fingering her own pussy as Andrea came in her mouth. Dean spurted again and again, his pearly white cum dropping into the grass and dripping over his clenched fingers. His stomach and legs tightened and flexed as he milked the last of his load from his cock. He breathed heavily, his chest and brow sweaty with his efforts.

Andrea began to relax, her eyes half-closing, her hand loosening on Nat's hair. Dean took the opportunity to sneak back into his hard, and hid again next to the hedge, still watching the girls.

"Oh my god, Natalie, that was incredible," panted Andrea.

Nat giggled and sucked her fingers clean of Andrea's cum. "I'm glad you liked it. Oh my god, did he cum?" she said quickly, turning her head to see if she could catch a glimpse of the spying neighbour.

"Yeah... I saw him spurt. That's what made me cum. But I think he noticed that I saw him and he left quickly."

Nat looked disappointed, but smiled again after a moment.

"Oh my god... we are such sluts!" she giggled again and kissed Andrea's pussy lips, tasting her again.

"That was really hot, Nat. I'm so glad you came over," replied Andrea, touching Nat's cheek affectionately.

Natalie crawled up Andrea's body, kissing her and stroking her sweaty skin.

"Please don't tell anyone about this, ok hun? I mean... I'm a married woman," said Nat with a naughty grin on her lips.

"Of course, sweetie. It's our secret... any my neighbours'" Andrea giggled.

Natalie blushed as she rubbed her big tits against Andrea's modest ones, then sighed.

"Whew... it's hot out today. I wouldn't mind a quick shower, if that's ok. I'd love you to join me, too," suggested Natalie.

Andrea sat up and kissed her on the mouth--a long, passionate kiss. She could taste her pussy on Nat's lips.

"Lead the way," said Andrea, smiling and cupping Nat's breasts.

Natalie grinned and hopped up, her tits bouncing, and, grabbing her towel from her lounger, strolled casually inside. Andrea got up to follow her, collecting their bikinis and the champagne bottle. Before going inside her house, she turned and caught Dean's eye over the fence.

She blew him a kiss, giggled, then closed the sliding door behind her.

12