The Tales of Ariel Brody Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers

"Done."

Every eye was on me and David actually looked proud of me. I answered. "Nothing. There was no injury to Sterling at all. You decided to give him some time so that his knees would close. He's a wonderful colt with a bright future and you didn't want to jeopardize it pushing him through the rigors of the Derby campaign with questionable knees."

Frank turned to David. "David your grandniece is the most insightful girl, no, the most insightful person about horses I've ever met. Shame on you for keeping her hidden."

He turned to me, "How did you know that? You're right on target of course, but I'd love to hear your reasoning."

"Well, I saw his Holy Bull and thought his stride was as fluid in the stretch run as I've seen. That probably left either a training accident or immature knees. His sire OutoftheBox throws babies that become wonderful older horses, but his youngsters appear to be either devoid of talent or plagued with injuries. To me that spells immature. They're late bloomers.

By the way, sir, I can't tell you how much I respect you for that decision. The aura of the Kentucky Derby mesmerizes most owners. Not many would scratch a healthy animal like you did."

"Thank you, I try to do what's best for my athletes. It really is the right business decision. At the risk of offending your granduncle I'd love to offer you a job in my horse operation."

I smiled. "Thanks, but I'm still in High School. I'm hoping to become a large animal vet."

David jumped into the conversation at this point. "Frank, stop trying to derail my master plan. The deal is that if Ariel can get into Cornell Veterinary School on her own merits, I'll pick up the tab."

The smile on my face never wavered. I was well aware of the role of ingénue I was playing for these people as well as the other role of hooker I would be playing back in the hotel suite, but for a moment I was swept into the fantasy. My heart leapt. Cornell would be the answer to my every prayer.

I guess the dinner was successful, I'm pretty sure I said the right thing at the right time for the rest of the evening, but half my mind was still fantasizing about going to classes and labs at one of the foremost veterinary institutions in the country. As we were leaving, Frank brought me back to reality.

"Ariel, if I can clear it with David and of course your parents, would you like to spend Thanksgiving at our farm in Lexington? Kathleen and I would love to show you our horses."

I squeezed David's arm and looked up at his face as if asking permission. He nodded. "I'd have to get my Dad's okay, but I'd love it. Could Uncle David come too?"

"Oh I suppose we can put him up in the stable somewhere. David?"

"I'd be delighted. It will give me the opportunity to chase Kathleen around the house while the two of you are with your horses. Who knows, I might even catch her!"

Everyone laughed and Kathleen answered "Oh I'm sure you'll be far too busy to waste time chasing me." She addressed the Senators and their wives. "Put these two in a room and they just lose track of the rest of the world!"

When Kathleen referred to 'these two' everyone assumed she was talking about Frank and David, but I could see in her eyes that she meant David and me. She might not know about the money, but she'd figured out that you could put grandniece in italics.

In the car I nestled up against David's chest. "Do Frank and Kathleen talk to each other?"

"Constantly, but if you're asking if she'll tell him about us, it's completely unnecessary. It was Frank who told her. Now don't worry about it."

I got angry. "Please don't tell me not to worry. I had a truly wonderful time this evening, perhaps the best I've ever had. Is it so strange that I'd want to hang on to the illusion of respect I'd gained at dinner this evening? Am I so unusual in that I'd rather be thought of as a precocious high-school girl who's knowledgeable about horses rather than your cute little whore?" I wound up crying against his chest.

He held me closely and kissed the top of my head. "My sweet little Ariel, you may not understand it now, but you shouldn't wish to be thought of as anything but what you are.

For you are a precocious high-school girl who's knowledgeable about horses; just as you are my cute little whore, along with a myriad of other things the sum total of which forms an incredibly self-confident and fascinating woman.

The Senators and their wives accepted you at face value as my grandniece and were enchanted by you, as blissfully unaware of your true status as they are about most things in this world. The Wrights, however, started out the evening assuming that you were a hooker I'd picked up somewhere and they too became enchanted by you. Believe me when I say that the invitation to Kentucky is one which is very rarely offered.

Now isn't their admiration and respect worth ever so much more because they know the truth about you?

I have no idea the set of circumstances which culminated in you turning tricks out of the Hyatt. I suspect I will know soon enough because I want to. I want to because I'm fascinated by everything you've shown me so far, and I want to see more." He kissed the top of my head. I kissed him back on the lips, a kiss which lasted until we pulled up to the portico at the hotel.

I smiled at him. "If we're going into the hotel, I suggest you take your hand out of my panties. It might be more seemly as we walk across the lobby."

When we got to the suite David started to undress for bed. Instead of doing the same I sat on the sofa. He looked over. "Aren't you joining me?"

"I'm watching you undress, just as I expect you to watch me undress when it's my turn."

"I'm looking forward to it."

I had never 'stripped' before an audience before. I found I loved having his undivided attention. I did feel more like a girl stripping for her lover than a performer. I knew for sure that the way I felt I would have done David for free. I could hardly wait for him to be inside of me.

He was sitting on the end of the bed and when I slipped my panties down so that I was left wearing stockings, a garter belt and heels, he held out his arms for me to come into them.

He kneaded my ass with both hands as his tongue darted into me. My knees started to buckle and in less than three minutes I actually came! My fists were gripping his hair so tightly I was afraid I'd pull some out.

He grabbed my hips and threw me to the bed. I pulled up my legs and held onto my shoes over my head. He climbed on top of me and slid into me.

The sex was really nice. When we were done he asked whether I could stay the night. I replied, "I was hoping you'd ask."

I called Dad and told him I wouldn't be home tonight, that I was staying with a friend. His only comment was, "What not studying? I sure hope you're getting laid."

"Could be, Goodnight Daddy."

As I walked back to the bed I smiled and said, "He told me to get laid."

"I'll be sure to accommodate him."

The next morning I awoke in his arms. It was nice. David asked "Is your mother living?"

"Yes, she is. Dad's not an heroic widower, he's a loveable drunk." I gave him the story of my home life, Mom's foibles, Dad's fears, and the financial mishap which caused me to wind up on my back. I was amazed it was only the day before yesterday that I walked into Nicholas' office.

"I'm pleased to hear that you're new to the life. It might make it easier for me since I'm about to try to talk you out of it."

"What is this thing about guys hiring hookers and then trying to talk them out of being hookers? It seems to me that that becomes self defeating eventually. If you were all successful, there'd be none of us left to do this..." I flipped around and took his penis in my mouth, let it slip out, and continued talking. "Or any of the other things we did last night. You sir, spent the night with a hooker."

He wiped an imaginary bead of sweat from his brow. "Whew! Is that who I was with last night? For a while I was afraid I was committing incest with my grandniece.

Just for clarification then, does that mean that if I had refused to pay you wouldn't have had sex with me last night?"

I rested my chin on the backs of my hands, which were still holding his penis. "After the wonderful evening I had yesterday, I would have paid you for the privilege of sleeping with you."

David nodded his head, picked up the notepad and pen from the night table and continued. "Here's my proposal." He wrote a number on the pad. "This is Frank Wright's number. Call him and accept his job under the following conditions. The employment would be for weekends only. My car will pick you up after school on Fridays and take you to Signature Flight Support at National where you'll be flown to Lexington. Some weekends I'll be with you, other weekends I won't be able to join you. I'm sure whatever compensation Frank pays you will be sufficient to take care of any rent shortfalls which may occur at your home. More importantly the experience at and recommendation from a farm of the stature of Gateway will stand you in good stead with the admissions office at Cornell. You will be expected to save some of your earnings from Gateway to take care of pocket money at school. I, of course, will take care of all tuition and fees.

On your part, you are expected to give up your career as a prostitute. That's it."

I couldn't think of what to answer. I was shocked by everything having to do with Cornell, since I hadn't taken him seriously at dinner. It was certainly the most wonderful thing that anyone had ever done for me. My eyes started to fill with tears. I snaked myself up into his arms so that could rest my head on his chest while I held his hand against my breast. I was sure he could see how I felt so I wanted to make light of the situation. I finally said, "No prostitution. Does that mean I have to stop fucking you?"

"No it doesn't, but it does mean that this is the last night I'm paying for."

I shook my head. "I'd be crazy not to say yes, but it all seems like rather a convoluted plan if your main intention was to save money on hookers." He hit me with a pillow.

Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers
12