The Tales of Ariel Brody Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers

The sex was extraordinary. It had taken every bit of ten minutes just to finish undressing and Bob's kisses were slow and languorous. After a while I felt his paroxysm coming so I let myself go only to realize he wasn't cumming. As the waves washed over me he was still doing a reasonable imitation of the frickin' Energizer Bunny. I had to mentally shift gears to get back on the train. It was wild! I'd probably had a twelve to fifteen partners in my life but I'd never run a sexual marathon before. I'm totally sure that there had to be more than a few similarities between the two types of marathons. I think the experience I participated in that afternoon was a lot closer to working out than it was to making love. Bloodstreams flooded with endorphins creating a physically addictive situation. By late afternoon I felt sore but I also felt that it would be a complete betrayal of my entire sex if I were to be the first to cry 'Uncle'. I would not be outlasted by a guy, any guy.

When I finally wore him out I discovered we had wound up in the glider on my side porch. Our tryst had taken in quite a bit of geography. I looked down at myself and noticed a strange dark smudge-like stain on my left nipple. I rubbed it to get it off only to discover it was sticky. I licked off my finger. "Oh yeah, chocolate syrup, I remember."

Without saying a word Bob finished the clean up job with his tongue. "What I'm doing now I do only in the interest of public sanitation and it in no fashion reflects an offer to continue our afternoon's activity." He looked me in the eyes. "I'm beat!"

I shook my head at him as I got up to go in and shower. "Lightweight!

After I had showered and dressed I decided to let Bob sleep through dinner so I headed up toward the main house. Kathleen met me at the door with a glass of wine. "Dinner's in about half an hour, tell me what you think of the wine. Where's Bob?" We both headed toward the kitchen.

"Asleep. You know I'm the last one to ask about wine. I'm a total beginner."

"You still have taste buds and they're unsullied by tobacco or breath spray. What's it taste like?"

I took a sip. "It tastes like what we were drinking last Friday... but sweeter... and my tongue feels like I drank something carbonated, but it's not."

"It isslightly more acidic. All in all an adequate description, though. Want to mix the salad?"

"Sure." I started tearing and slicing. "So what do you think of Bob?" "Wow! Talk about a full court press, he really is in hyperactive pursuit mode. You don't know the power of your own charms I guess."

"You guess?"

She screwed up her face and hesitated before answering. "Honey, since David died you've become a very wealthy woman, which probably has nothing to do with this situation but... just file it in the back of your head."

"Money hadn't occurred to me. I was well aware of the fact that Bob was trying awfully hard, and I had thought about the possibility he was digging dirt for a story, but I assumed he was just enamored with my ass."

She gave it a pat. "Probably is." I teared up and my tears silently fell into the salad. "Honey, what is it?"

I smiled a wistful smile. "It happens a lot. I keep wishing I could ask David for advice. He always knew what to do."

Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers
12