The Tales Of Lady Dominant

Story Info
Lady Dominant teaches him a lesson.
860 words
2.59
18.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had heard about her, hell almost everyone with any link to the outside world has heard about her. Still, I had never seen her or had any real evidence that she existed. I had heard how she had stopped sexual harrassment in office buildings. I heard how she had encountered a man trying to rape a girl in an alley and had broken both of his arms. But I guess I felt that the mythical figure of Lady Dominant was just that, a myth.

My name is Troy and I'm a bit of a womanizer. I have claimed to have been passionately in love with women so that they would consent to sex and afterwards I never spoke to them again. I've lead women on, spent time with them for awhile and then dumped them when I became bored or when something better came along. I had once dated a cautious woman with a young son and gave not thought to walking out on her and being yet another temporary father to the boy who desperately needed a father figure. I guess you could say I'm a selfish prick. I had dumped my last girlfriend three days ago and she had threatened me. She said "your reputation for being an insensitive, selfish, heartless womanizer is growing in this city. Don't think that Lady Dominant has taken notice". I had to laugh at what I considered to be fanciful, idle threats.

I sat in my bedroom, smoking cigarettes, and contemplating on whether or not I should phone a new woman I had met at a bar. I had just about decided to call it a night when I heard a frighteningly loud sound coming from my living room. It sounded like a train wreck. I rushed in and looked around. My heart was beating wildly. There was a delicious smell in the room, which seemed to be some kind of lovely perfume. Suddenly a voice called out "Hello Troy". I turned and saw a woman in a small red outfit that appeared to be some kind of bikini. Her top must have been at least two sizes too small. Her breasts were huge and firm. Her face was of an exceptionally rare beauty. I thought to myself that this must be the dreaded Lady Dominant.

"There's nothing to fear from me, Troy" she said as she grinned slyly. Her eyes became fixated on my crotch and she smirked. I had her about her xray vision, her method of "sizing up" the competition. She glided over to me casually and coolly and placed her hand on my prick. I was so intimidated by her that I could not achieve an erection in spite of my secret desires to fuck her brains out. She pointed at my prick and suddenly I was fully erect. "I'm going to fuck you like a wild beast, Troy". She slid her bottoms off and began furiously riding my cock. She grinded up and down, harder and faster. I was becoming winded, but she wouldn't allow me to cum. Her powers were overwhelming me. She rode me harder and faster for more than one hour. I could hardly breathe and my prick was becoming more and more sore. "Please, I can't do it anymore" I cried. I tried to push her off me, but her arms powerfully clung to my neck. "Oh get off me" I said breathing heavily. "What's that, Troy?". "Get off me, please". I repeated. "Oh, I'm sorry" she said. She leaped off of my aching cock and stood watching me. She created images of the all of the women I had hurt in my life. She showed the woman I had punched in front of my friends and the woman who counted on me to be the father figure her child needed so badly and that I had simply walked out on. She showed me all the women I had pretended to love, all the women I had hurt deeply and felt no remorse about. I began crying, but Lady Dominant knew they were the tears of self-pity. "You're just a man with a big ego and a tiny dick, Troy." She said with a mischievous smile. "I always get my man". Everything was silent for a while. It seemed that she had left.

I felt relieved and I climbed into bed and shut off the lights. Suddenly I heard the train noise again and I felt the something grab at my cock and without time to wonder what it was, I felt the sharpest and most intense pain I had felt in my life. I looked down and my prick had been ripped completely off. I had no time to cry because Lady Dominant appeared suddenly and slapped her heavy boots directly onto my testicles. I felt paralyzed. I couldn't move, I couldn't think, I just sat there in my intense, agonizing pain. I heard a whisper as I laid gasping for air. "You're not a man on the inside Troy. You're no longer a man on the outside". I heard satisfied laughter in the distance and I soon passed out.