The Tales of the Silver Wind Bk. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In an atmosphere environment the wind will throw off your shot, why lasers are better on a planet than they are in space," Sebastian said, adjusting Lulu's aim slightly. "Try that," he said, with a sneaky grin as his fingers danced down her spine. Noting how her nostrils flared, her eyes dilated, her cheeks heated as his hand danced down her spine. "Better?" Sebastian asked, knowing it was, his neuromatrix told him that, no, no this, this was about teasing Lulu without appearing to do so. Seeing how she wanted to say something urgently at that moment but held her tongue. Sebastian knew he would get an ear full in their chambers. Giving his recruits a once over, "Cease fire!" Sebastian barked, Grumbling in his mind if this was the best they had God help them. "Did you install combat subsystems into them?" he asked, looking over at Elizbeth.

"Yes, its standard given we all must defend our home," Elizbeth said, taking pride in that fact.

"Open your combat subsystems, increase the input to your eyes, ears, strength, speed, and healing rate, now," spinning on his heel, "shoot," Sebastian ordered, he didn't have to see to know they all hit their marks. "Lieutenant," nodding his head to the right telling her to follow. "Since it's obvious that you're about the only one here that spent any amount of time into being a soldier. Would you please join me in a demonstration later?"

"It would be an honor sir," Amsher stated gleefully as she saluted Sebastian.

"Good, then I'll leave you to your charges," Sebastian nodded. He had thought he had put an end to the saluting when he visited the last true stronghold of his people. Yet it appeared that wasn't going to die down anytime soon. Looking up, arching an eyebrow when he saw Pantra's shuttle flying overhead.

To Be Continued...