The Tales of the Silver Wind Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,755 Followers

"Grab the other side of this will ya," Sebastian said looking at Nathan. Nathan grunted as they lifted the crate. Yet as he looked at Sebastian who seemed to take the sudden weight with ease. "Here are your rifles," Sebastian said grinning madly.

"Sebastian, how do I turn this thing on?" Lulu asked in frustration.

"There's a button on the handle that actives the anti gravity drive," Sebastian said pulling down another crate and another. "Akasha, your the marksman here, would you care to upgrade to a better sniper rifle?"

"Yes, but none can out match my Ruger mark five," Akasha said in a sigh. For the technology it was top of the line, yet it lacked the penetrating power against body armor.

"Then allow me to present you the Tungsten mark three, high density, high velocity penetrating laser sniper rifle. It's a reliable gun. Though, plasma has more power, yet it lacks accuracy at long distances," Sebastian said opening a two meter long and six inch thick case. "However, due to the power output it only has six shots before it needs to recharge."

"Thank you," Akasha whispered running her fingers along the barrel before closing it up. Back tracking to the airlock unloading the crates. Akasha knew Lulu was overjoyed at the prize. Knowing how much they could get for the weapons. Returning back down the hall, Sebastian held up his hand as he heard the clicking of metal on metal. Drawing his weapon as he peered around the corner only to be forced back as their laser bolts ricocheted off the wall.

"Let me take them Sebastian," Akasha said her eyes flashed dangerously.

"Stay low and aim for the center of the chest that's were the main core is. If you penetrate that it will render them powerless." Akasha nodded she wanted to prove to him, that she too, was a worthy mate. Racing on all fours towards the androids as Sebastian covered her. Her daggers flew silently thought the air. The only sound they made was when they hit their marks in a metal ping. Scrambling backwards as two more stepped over their fallen companions. Akasha thought her life was at an end when she saw the green light of the plasma charging in the actuator. Yet she should have known better as those same androids fell at her feet with two green gaping holes in their chests.

"Sebastian, how long will this take?" Lulu asked as she and Nathan guarded the door as Sebastian uncoupled the plasma coil.

"Oh, a few minutes, Venus Oculari liked to make their equipment universal - think of it as plug and play. Should a piece of equipment break down it was only a matter of detaching a few wires and then slide in the new component. At least for the more complex units like these," Sebastian grunted as he pulled out the plasma coil.

"How many does this ship have?" Lulu asked wondering if they could salvage others from the graveyard the had passed days ago.

"A ship this size," Sebastian said tilting his head as he pondered her question, "Has eight shield generators," he said nodding to Akasha to help load it onto the hover cart.

"So, why come to this one when their are others?" Nathan asked from behind Sebastian as he lead the way back to the airlock.

"It was the closest one still functional, I thought given the androids it was the best course, although Amanda is going to be annoyed she didn't get any new toys," Sebastian said as he peered around the corner.

"Well, I think she has enough new toys at the moment," Akasha said coyly, as they reached the air lock. She could smell Sebastian's scent on her while they waited for Gil to maneuver the ship back into position.

"Well, this should keep Adriana happy," Sebastian said, ejecting the nano-carbon data stick from the terminal point.

"Well, how was it?" Adriana asked pouting as the airlock rolled open.

"Oh, you know old, smelly, killer androids that sort of thing," Nathan said teasing Adriana.

"Well, just don't stand there! Help use move these crates!" Lulu ordered as Sebastian stood guard. Once their loot was secured in the hold. Lulu and her crew said their goodbyes to that ghost ship. Ordering Gil to resume course to their rendezvous. Lulu fingers traced along the handle of her new pistol. She couldn't wait to test it out.

Akasha stood in the engine room doorway as Sebastian worked over the plasma coil. Watching as he tinkered with the device to make it compatible with the ship's existing shield generator. Her raven hair hung loosely down her back, teasing the tops of her ass cheeks. Wearing the robe her father had given her when she reached the age to take a mate. It's soft, smooth blue spider silk flowed effortlessness down her body. Akasha could already feel her sensitive pink nipples hardening as the fabric moved across them. Reaching over, locking the door, she wasn't about to be interrupted. Not now when they were only a day away from their rendezvous. She needed to make him hers before they met up with her people. She knew given his status he was a prime pick for a mate among her people. One she wasn't about to give up.

"Sebastian," Akasha said sweetly, "Please, stop for a moment," she pleaded as her hands fidgeted at her side. The surprised look she saw in his eyes made her heart race. The fact she could make that tongue still heated her blood. "I present myself for you. My Lowë, my Sebastian, my mate," Akasha said in her native language. Her fingers worked the knot free from the belt, pushing her robe from her shoulders displaying her naked body to him.

To Be Continued...

soul71
soul71
6,755 Followers