The Tales of the Silver Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth did catch some of her own soldiers eyeing Sebastian's weapon as they neared the tube lift. She wondered how many would be foolish enough to take it from the man, and how many of them would never get off the floor ever again. Then again, she also knew none of them would ever be able to use that pistol. Given how it had been encoded with his DNA the moment he was born.

"Please Captain," Elizabeth said gesturing as the tube door slid open.

"I go by Sebastian these days," he said as he stepped into the lift.

"My apologies," Elizabeth said smiling warmly at him, "I won't make the mistake again," she said pressing the floor number. "Maybe when this is all over, you'll come and visit your people, now that you know we still exist in this universe."

"Maybe," Sebastian mumbled. It was doubtful. The trek alone was hard on the Silver Wind, and far too dangerous to fly around blind. Also he doubted Lulu would want to take the time to fly all the way out here for a simple thing like being homesick, not when there was no profit in it for her. With this new Polorian threat on the horizon he knew returning to this place was very unlikely. If he had to guess, it would mean traveling down those same old paths to get to the bottom of whatever was brewing with his old enemies.

Entering her command code into the door's key pad, ushering Sebastian into her office. Wondering how he would view the history she had displayed of their people's time in that nebula. Pondering if he even gave a thought to the lives that have come and gone defending the base against the raiders that prowled that dark luminous cloud.

"So tell me, what is this old enemy you spoke of," Elizabeth said as she walked around her desk. Pulling out her chair offering Sebastian a seat as she lowered herself into hers. "As I am aware, we had a lot of enemies before the fall."

"True, we did bite off more than we could chew," Sebastian nodded taking the seat in front of Elizbeth's desk. "However, most of those have either died out on their own or were overthrown by someone else. This threat, this enemy I speak of, is the one that caused our own downfall," he said with deathly undertones.

"That can't be!" Elizabeth said in shock. "The Polorians died out the same moment we did," she said feeling her limbs trembling. Knowing firsthand the horrors those people inflicted on her own people during the war. To the horror that her base would fall instantly if they ever came in force or even worse, enslavement. Elizabeth knew they didn't have the man power to stave off an invasion force. Sure they would put up a fight yet if they had the same level of technology, they had during the war they wouldn't need to invade her base. They could simply destroy it from the outside.

"It would seem, like you, they too have somehow survived the destruction of their home world," Sebastian said the years he fought in that long drawn out war showed in his green eyes. "Even worse still, they have somehow managed to recoup some level of technology to cause the Candarians trouble; and you know how dangerous they can be if pushed to fight," he said with a pointed look.

"I do," Elizabeth nodded. Chewing on her lower lip, this wasn't what she had hoped to hear when Sebastian arrived. Most of her people were scientists, not soldiers like they were. While yes, when they had their own nanites implanted into them, they were given a basic version of the combat subroutines. However, that would mean nothing if they never had actual combat experience. She also knew the frigate they had restored to a limited operation wouldn't last a minute in a battle with a Polorian battle cruiser. What was she to do? Where could they go? They had spent so many years in hiding that all their star charts were useless to them. Too much time and stellar drift had made those maps obsolete.

"I didn't come here just to get my nanites taken care of," Sebastian said seeing the distraught look on Elizabeth's face.

"Oh? Pray tell why else did you come here for then?" Elizabeth asked as the fake window behind her showed that system's small blue sun cresting over that equally small planet.

"I'm here as an ambassador of sorts for Pantra, the Queen of the Candary, also I need a favor," Sebastian said looking Elizabeth dead in the eye.

"Back up just how did you grow close to Candary royalty?" Elizabeth asked confused and a little surprised.

"Long story, a lot has happened since my forceful discharge. Suffice it to say, I saved her, she made me her brother, won honor...," Sebastian said rolling his hand.

"I would like to hear this story," Elizabeth said her finger tapping her lips, "however, that will have to wait until another time when we aren't faced with extinction. Tell me what does the Candary Queen want with us? Surely she might have guessed we aren't in any shape or form to assist in any fleet combat."

"She guessed," Sebastian nodded, "however, Pantra has set in motion a plan that would keep her people from going to war; and you know what would happen if all the Candarian tribes went to war, right?"

"This part of the universe would be nothing more than a wasteland of dead bodies and cold dead worlds," Elizabeth said knowing their technology was on par with theirs before the fall, there was no telling how or what advancements they had made since then.

"Agreed, yet Pantra offers your people a way to fight back and to keep yourselves safe here," Sebastian said leaning back in his seat.

"The Queen of the Candary wants to ally themselves with us?!" Elizabeth asked perplexed.

"Yes, she knows you might not have the ships, however, given how this place was founded as a science outpost than a military one, you have the knowledge needed to help with the ship they are building to confront these people. So in exchange for your aid with the ship, Pantra promises to have her ships patrolling this nebula. Those raiders will be a thing of the past, and I'm sure that planet and whatever you can salvage isn't enough to keep this place fully operating. I already know that frigate of yours is on its last legs. Pantra also promises to supply this base with whatever you need."

"So are we to be subjects of the Candary Empire?" Elizabeth asked arching an eyebrow.

"No," Sebastian said shaking his head. "Pantra wouldn't do that, at least not to me."

"You must have done something to earn that kind of trust with their people to ensure that we wouldn't become their slaves," Elizabeth said eyeing the man wondering what he truly was. She knew the Candary weren't known to seek out allies. They used force and sheer numbers to impose their will on the worlds they had conquered. Yet the threat of a Candary war was far more alarming than their old nemeses.

"I am the Demon of Halkor III, among many other titles I have won amongst their people," Sebastian said with a confident smile.

"So what kind of aid are they willing to give if I should decide to accept this treaty?" Elizabeth asked knowing the truth about that battle.

"Food, transportation, resources you can't mine here, and anything else you might need, say like a slightly new mark four engine for that frigate of yours. Along with the manpower to refit that ship so it can venture out beyond a day from this base. Pantra wants this alliance to work, and these things are small in comparison to adverting a galactic war," Sebastian said rattling off the list of things Pantra had him memorize before they left Candary space.

"I see," Elizabeth said swiveling her chair to the right, "I'm going to need time to think about this offer, and to inform our council on the matter," she said her mind racing as she weighed the pros and cons of this deal. "Now what is this favor you ask of us?" Elizabeth asked glancing out of the corner of her eye.

"I need two hundred thousand industrial grade nanites," Sebastian said matter-of-fact.

"Why?" Elizabeth asked spinning back towards him.

"You remember when we pulled out of Randor during the war?"

"Yes, of course I do," Elizabeth nodded.

"Then you will remember what they left behind for the Polorians when they took over the world," Sebastian said hinting at one of the darker moments in that forgotten war. Watching Elizabeth's eyes widening at the realization of what he was telling her. "Well, it seems some people have settled the planet years after the Polorians pulled out to protect their home world. However, they didn't know we poisoned the water supply. It's taken all these years to fully integrate into the planets main aquafer. Hence, now they only have a few months of water left to keep their people alive. This is why I need the nanites to help fix what our people caused."

"Yes, of course we'll help," Elizabeth said jumping from her seat. She wasn't about to allow her peoples crimes to haunt them. "However, that kind of numbers will take us a few days to manufacture them."

"I understand," Sebastian said with a nod rising from his seat.

"I'll have someone escort you back to your ship," Elizabeth said speaking into the intercom as Sebastian neared the door. "Oh and, Sebastian," she said as the doors rolled open, "I do hope we can speak again," Elizabeth said with a warm smile.

Sebastian released a sigh once he was back on board the Silver Wind. Feeling his muscles, relaxing as he felt the silent hum of the engine through the gravity plating. He knew he was going to have to contact Pantra. She needed to know he had made contact with his people, and that he had proposed the deal she had him deliver. As he peered around the cargo bay, his eyes running over those old worn metal plates that hid the vast wires, conduits, electrical housings, all the screws, and rivets Sebastian Landis knew one thing he was home.

"Löwe!" Akasha shouted racing down the steps.

"Sebastian!" Lulu sighed in joy as she followed after her Candary friend. His arms catching them below their firm posteriors as he held them aloft. Their soft, passion filled kisses dotted his cheeks as their bodies pressed into his. "So my sweet Sebastian have you...?" Lulu asked her finger trailed sensuously down his chest.

"Please say that you have," Akasha purred into his ear, "your mate desperately needs to feel you inside of her," she cooed her tail swished lazily against Sebastian's leg.

"As of now, I'm a hundred percent," Sebastian said setting them down.

"You wouldn't mind if I be the judge of that would you Sebastian?" Amanda asked as she rested against the railing of the catwalk.

"Yes, let Amanda check you out. I'll feel better if you did," Lulu whispered sweetly as her fingertips brushed along his jaw line.

"Aye, aye Captain," Sebastian said with a smirk.

"Once she does...," Akasha began to say only to be cut off by Sebastian.

"I have to talk with Pantra first, then my little kitten," Sebastian said loving how her nose wiggled when he called her that, "we'll have our fun," he said gently running the palm of his hand along her tail. Watching how her eyes fluttered as he did.

"You better," Akasha said running her tongue over her fang, "you shouldn't keep your mate waiting so long," she said lasciviously.

"And I need to feed," Lulu purred claiming his lips as her own, "and only you can do that now," she whispered as she pulled away.

"Come in Sebastian," Amanda said through the door of the Silver Wind's medical bay. Spinning around in her chair as the door open. Her blouse plunged down below her breast stopping inches above her navel. Allowing Sebastian to gaze longingly at the sides of her breasts and its heavenly valley. Her skirt was taut around her thighs as her left leg sat on top of her right knee as she showed off her shapely legs. "I've been waiting," Amanda said with a sinful smile. Hitting the remote lock for the door once it had closed behind Sebastian. She didn't want anyone interrupting her. Taking her stethoscope from her desk as she slowly rose from her chair. "If you would," Amanda said gesturing for him to take his place on the examining table, "and do remove your shirt," she said. Her tongue ran along her upper lip as the hem of Sebastian's shirt rose above his abs. Feeling her cheeks becoming flush with heat as she gazed at those hard pectoral muscles of his.

Muscles, that her former and dead husband never had, nor did he wish to try to achieve them. It had been months since she had thought of him. After he tried and failed to take over the ship. Not that he ever had a chance when Lulu shot him dead on that planet. Then Sebastian made her forget all about the days she was married to the wrong man as her hands explored every bulge, every valley, and every scar on that man's body.

"Now... do be a good little soldier and sit right here," Amanda cooed licentiously patting the examining table.

"You're the doc," Sebastian said easing himself onto it. Feeling Amanda's nails skimming along his skin as she moved the small disc-shaped resonator along his back.

"Breathe in deeply for me," Amanda ordered as she listened to his right lung and then his left. Her right hand lavishing on his chest as her left moved the instrument around. Yet all the while she allowed his right arm to rest in the cleavage of her breasts. Hoping those heightened senses could pick up the soft, sweet, enticing fragrance she had dawned just for him. "Now I know your new nanites might have healed any damage I couldn't that was caused to this shoulder by now," Amanda said placing the stethoscope on the table. Taking hold of his right forearm, allowing his hand to brush along her left breast before resting it on her shoulder. "But do allow me to check," she said with a sinful smirk. Her hands running down his forearm, feeling her nipples hardening as they ran along his taut bicep. Feeling her channel growing moist as her fingers probed his shoulder.

"It seems those little bots do wonders," Amanda said sweetly as her blonde hair brushed along his arm.

"Oh, I think this is more about you wanting to touch me than check on an old injury that we both know was healed very astutely by these very hands," Sebastian said with his own sinful smirk.

"Can you blame me Sebastian?" Amanda asked moving closer to him. Her fingers ran over the implant that rested over his breastbone. Listening as the receptors of his data port came to the surface. "It has been a week since the last time you and I were intimate with one another," she said taking hold of his hand guiding it back down her chest. A soft whimper escaped her lips as the palm of his hand brushed along that hard bud. Feeling her mound quivering as she slipped his hand underneath her skirt. Her brown eyes flared in a predatory light as the palm of his hand pressed against her naked womanhood. "Y-yes!" Amanda moaned as she felt two of his fingers slipping into her hot wet canal. She had never been so glad to find a man that knew how to please a woman without her having to tell him, like her late husband.

"My, my, you have been eagerly awaiting for this, haven't you?" Sebastian asked as his thumb rolled along Amanda's clitoris.

"Mmmhmm," Amanda muttered as she bit softly on her lower lip. Feeling those fingers of his exploring her womanhood to his heart's content. Loving how her folds encased them in her hot, slick juice. Leaning forward she found it highly unfair that Akasha and Lulu got their own passion filled kisses and not her, and she meant to rectify that. Her fingers weaved through his hair as their tongues circled, writhed, and coated each other's in their saliva. Her muscles trembled as Sebastian cradled her right breast in his left hand teasing that ever so hard bud. Her eyes flickered over to the examining table wondering if it was today, she would put her fantasy into motion as her right hand slyly unzipped his pants. Smirking inwardly as her fingertips danced along his hard pole. Thanking whomever gave Sebastian such a fine tool as she snaked it out of the confines of his pants.

Her arms darting through the sleeves of her shirt as Sebastian eased the hem of her garment over her aching breasts. Breathing heavily as she held his head against her left breast as his tongue swirled around her areola. Her mind screamed out in pleasure as his lips tugged at her nipple.

"Oh god! Yes Sebastian...make me cum," Amanda moaned tilting her head back enjoying the feel of a real man in her arms. A man that knew how to arouse a woman. Crying out as she felt her hot cream surging down her channel. Running over his fingers listening to it as it dripped down onto the gravity plating. "Now," Amanda said trying to draw breath into her lungs and to keep her trembling legs steady. "I don't think we have the kind of time we normally do," she said pushing Sebastian backwards onto the table. Pulling his pants down to his knees, lowering the zipper of her skirt. Her hips wiggling as she pushed it down to the floor. "Not when they have been running around here worried sick about you," Amanda said climbing onto the table, "so it's okay if you cum quickly," she said leaning forward her lips inches away from his as she reached between her legs.

Her hand taking hold of the base of his branch. Feeling its heat soaking into her palm. Running its crown through her dew laden lips. Her tongue ran along her lips, her eyes fluttering as she slowly eased that bulbous mushroom top into her hot slick passage. Her hands pressed down on Sebastian's chest as she gently rose and lowered herself along the length of that hard root. Smiling down at him as his hands danced along her stomach, gooseflesh raced across her skin as he cradled her orbs. Releasing a moan as Sebastian tugged on her hard nipples. He knew how she enjoyed having her breasts fondled during sex. How he came to know that she couldn't have guessed, although she was glad that he did.

It had been too long since anyone paid attention to her breasts that wasn't herself when she scratched her own itch. Leaning down, her blonde hair spilled out around Sebastian's head. Her lips brushed along his as his hands ran down her back, his fingertips dancing along her spine. Biting her lower lip as she felt his hands gripping her ass.

"Y-yes Sebastian, thrust that cock into...," Amanda squealed in bliss as Sebastian thrust hard into her womanhood. Listening as her sex resounded throughout the room as that hard rod rubbed all the right places. Her eyes widening as his hips worked at speeds that weren't humanly possible. Making her mound liquefy in record time. Pressing her lips against his to muffle her scream of unbridled pleasure as she felt her sex coating him in her hot juice. "Oh god!" Amanda moaned as another climax neared. "Yes, fuck that pussy Sebastian! Make it purr for you," she said using her orgasm to fuel her muscles as she pushed herself up.

Rocking her hips rapidly, feeling that cock of his stirring her cunt like nothing she had felt before. Knowing that once this was all said and done there would be a very large wet spot left behind on her examining table. She wouldn't have it any other way, even if it meant she wasn't the only one he was fucking with that fabulous cock that was currently stuffing her cunt to the brim. Quickly sliding off of his cock once she felt it swelling and twitching. She couldn't afford to get pregnant not when she had ran out of contraceptives, and she wasn't apprehensive on swallowing that hot seed of his. She actually preferred it that way.

Her tongue ran up the back of his cock, loving how her cream tasted on that hard tool. Her brown eyes peering at him as her lips slid down that engorged head. Smirking around his shaft as she felt his crown poking at the back of her throat. A primal moan rumbled deep within her chest savoring the last of those droplets of pre-cum that coated her tongue. Listening to his moans and how his nails dragged along the blue leather that covered the examining table. Sucking hard on that head as she felt rope after rope of that hot sticky seed coating her tongue.

1...45678...11