The Talisman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ballzac
Ballzac
71 Followers

After only short moments the cock was pulled free of her lips, and Norma watched as the witchdoctor moved back down the line of girls. He stopped before each girl to shove his manhood into each waiting mouth. When the man reached the far end of the line he repeated his steps toward Norma, but when the shaman's member was buried deep in the mouth of the third girl in line he held her head tight in his hands. He grunted loudly as he thrust with his hips back and forth, forcing his cock ever deeper, as he shot forth his cum. The girl did her best to swallow the witchdoctor's seed but it seeped from her lips to drip down her chin the whiteness of his cum accentuated by the darkness of her skin.

The watchers went wild, jumping up and down as their voices called out to the night their rapture at what they had witnessed. Having ejaculated the last of his essence into the girl's mouth, the shaman pulled his still stiff member from her lips and raised her to her feet. He turned her around and around so that all of the crowd could gaze upon her cum soaked chin and then he led her away from the fire and into the darkness, which lay beyond the fire's light.

Norma felt strong hands reach out to touch her and lift her. She cried out as she felt those hands began to fondle her body. Suddenly she was no long held by the dream and her eyes opened upon the darkness of her bedroom. Her breathing came in gasps as she sat up and turned on the light, which stood upon her nightstand. The whole scene had been so real to her that for long moments she found it difficult to distinguish from the dream and waking worlds.

She quickly took off her amulet and placed it near the lamp on the nightstand. So greatly shaken was she by the clarity of nightmare that she got out of bed and made where way downstairs where she fixed herself a strong drink of whiskey and soda. She sat in the living room and with shaking hands brought the drink to her mouth. In her mind she could still taste the precum, which had flowed from the witchdoctor to coat her mouth and throat. She swished the drink around and around in her mouth before swallowing it in an effort to remove the evil taste.

The first drink was followed by a second and then a third. It was only when the full impact of the alcohol numbed her senses that she returned to her room. She got into bed and turned off the light to fall soundly asleep for the rest of the night.

As she dressed the next morning she found that the events of her nightmare remained clear in her mind. She looked over at her talisman with a feeling of fear and sexual excitement. She had to admit to herself that the dream had seemed as real as if she had lived it. The beating drums, the yelling natives, the fire, and especially the shaman had seemed very real. The shape, feel and taste of the witchdoctor's rigid organ were firmly fixed in Norma's mind. It seemed to her that she had actually been apart of some sort of ritual, which had taken place in the distant past. Somehow the power of the amulet had drawn her to a time and place long vanished to the earth to take part in an erotic ceremony. She felt sure that the purpose of that ceremony was to choose the girl who would go with the shaman for a night of sinful sexual ecstasy.

Norma began to feel cheated that she had not been the one who had caused the witchdoctor to cum and thereby be chosen as his bed partner. She smiled as she told herself that, in as much as it all had been just a dream, she might as well have gotten some enjoyment from the experience. She then shook her head and reminded herself that such a thought was totally outrageous.

As she worked around the house making sure that everything would be in order for her husband's return, Norma found her mind returning to the events of the nightmare. No matter how hard she tried to think of other things the dream kept filling her thoughts. She began to wonder what the malformed cock would have felt like plunging in and out of her pussy if the witchdoctor had chosen her. Around mid-day she found that her erotic thoughts became so strong that she felt that she needed immediate sexual relief.

Norma went upstairs to her room and removed all of her clothing. As she lay down on the bed, she reached over to pick up the talisman and put it around her neck. With a sigh she spread her legs wide and brought her hands to breasts. Her body ached with wave after of sexual longing. She pressed and molded her tits before pulling her nipples. For long minutes she played with her breasts and nipples as a sexual fire grew between her legs. Slowly she brought her hands lower over her body massaging herself in a manner, which only served to increase her desire. By the time her hands reached her pussy she was soaking wet with anticipation. The heat, which burned within her pussy, spread upward filling her body in a wonderful sensual manner, causing her to moan loudly.

Her hands softly caressed the mound of her womanhood, as her mind relived the events of her dream. Images of the warm tropical night, the blazing fire, the lust filled natives, and the girls kneeling before the witchdoctor poured through her thoughts. It had been so very, very erotic!

Suddenly, she found herself no longer in her room, but found herself kneeling before the shaman. His strange cock worked back and forth in her mouth as the watching crowd chanted their encouragement to their master. With a roar the witchdoctor flooded her mouth with semen. She could actually taste the flavor of the cum, which she swallowed as fast as she could. So great was the amount of the shaman's ejaculation that she found she could not swallow it all, and it dribbled from her mouth to land on her naked tits. When the shaman could send no more sperm into her sucking mouth he pulled out his cock and raised her to her feet to display her to the screaming watchers. The man then pulled her nude body tightly to his and led her off into the night.

The shaman took her to large hut not far from the fire. Inside the hut she was taken to a bed, which lay on the floor opposite the door. As they stood before the bed the witchdoctor bent down to her to take one of her nipples between his lips while one of his hands moved to grasp and feel her pussy. She bucked her hips against the man's fingers and gasped as he began to rub her clit. Her breathing became rapid and deep as the man rubbed her sex before plunging two of his fingers into her wetness. Norma's knees buckled as the shaman licked and sucked her nipples while his fingers rapidly plunged in and out of her sex.

She reached down between the man's legs to gasp his penis. Her hand stroked up and down the cock's length, paying particular attention to the organ's giant, scarred head. Her efforts were rewarded when the shaman's sex began to harden and grow to its full proportions. Norma heard the man moan at her breast as her manipulations brought him increasing pleasure. As in response to the witchdoctor's moans she felt her own pleasure blossom forth with a mind blowing orgasm, and she would have collapsed had the witchdoctor not held her.

Gently the shaman lowered her to his bed where she spread her legs to receive her lover. Not a word was spoken by either of them as the man moved to put himself into position between her legs. He moved his cock up and down her dripping slit several times before bringing it to her moist and waiting opening. He pressed forward seeking to embed his member into the tight, dripping entrance to her body.

Norma moaned when the bulbous head of his cock spread her wide to begin its inward journey up her passage. She cried aloud in pain and pleasure as the man shoved his cock farther up her, while the witchdoctor held his weight off her with his arms and began to fuck her gently. At first he moved ever so slowly but gained speed as the minutes passed. The strange shape of the man's cock felt like nothing Norma had ever experienced. The way the cock moved inside her brought on feelings, which the woman had never imagined before in her life. She moaned over and over again, as her body responded to the way the man fucked her. Rapidly her orgasm built up with in her body. Her nipples seemed extraordinarily sensitive as the man moved his mouth to suck up one and then the other. With a cry of uttermost pleasure Norma exploded and came on the witchdoctor's rapidly moving cock. That orgasm was quickly followed by another and another each one so intense that she could hardly catch her breath.

She felt the cock within her expand as the shaman shoved himself deep within her pulsating channel. Norma came again as she felt the man's cum fly from his cock to hit the back of her womb. Again and again the mighty giant of a man poured his seed into the depths of the woman until with a sigh he rolled off her. Norma and the witchdoctor lay panting in the afterglow of their mutual spending.

Finally Norma opened her eyes and reached over for the man only to find she was alone back in her own bed with her hands still between her legs. Her sexual experience left her weak and breathless. She could only marvel that her imagination had been so strong that she had totally been caught up in her fantasy. She had even lost all sense of where she was and even how she was pleasuring herself. It seemed to her that she had actually have been fucking the witchdoctor of the talisman and not lying in bed in her own house. Never before had her own hands brought her to such heights of orgasmic bliss. She had been unaware what she had been doing and had been caught up in her own imaginary world. The region between her legs was simply awash and she could feel further wetness seeping from her sex. It felt as if she must have shoved one of her hands inside herself because her sex felt stretched and raw.

Norma sighed in contentment as she dipped her fingers deep into her pussy and brought them to her lips. Her eyes grew wide with horror as her tongue recognized the pungent taste of sperm, which coated her fingers. She sat up and looked down at her gaping opening from which poured a virtual river of pearly cum. It was then she realized it was not just her cum but obviously cum from a man. Her eyes filled with tears and she cried as she watched cum pool on the bed between her legs.

"But no one was here," Norma groaned between clenched teeth. "I was all alone. It just can't be. I was alone!"

Abhorrence filled Norma's being as she pulled the talisman from around her neck and looked at it. Her dreams about the strange tropical nights and her fantasy as she had pleasured herself had seemed so very real. Then it dawned upon her that everything had been too real. She placed the amulet upon her nightstand and ran to take a bath to rid herself of the strong odor of sex.

The bell to the shop door caused the shopkeeper to look. It had been a long day and the shopkeeper had been busy preparing to close his business. He looked up to see a woman enter.

"How may I help you?" the shopkeeper asked. "I am just about ready to close."

"Mr. Parducci," Norma said placing a small box and a packet of papers on the counter, "I have something to return."

The End

Ballzac
Ballzac
71 Followers