The Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack30341
jack30341
1,874 Followers

It was Alex that was now breathing out loud as he watched her move toward him. He finally realized she was crawling onto the bed. She got to where her hands and knees were on the bed and to his sides. She moved to where her knees were just past his hips and her hands were extended just above his shoulders. Alex couldn't believe she had moved herself atop of him.

Cindy lingered above him until he brought his eyes back to her's. When she was sure she had his attention, she rested her weight on her left arm and moved her right arm to where it was crossing down between them. She kept looking at him, and he kept her gaze, her eyes looking as deliberate and unwavering as ever.

Alex gasped out loud when he felt her hand wrap around his shaft. She pulled up a little so that he was more accessible to her. She kept him in her hand a moment, her body perched above him.

"Alex, I want you to look in my eyes, okay baby?"

"Yeah," his voice ragged.

Her body shifted back gently and he immediately felt wetness at his head there. Her lips splayed over his head and enveloped him, but he seemed to lodge there at first.

"UNNHHH," he exclaimed as he realized he was just inside her and she was wet for him. Her eyes widened back at him. She rotated her hips just so slightly.

"Yeah. ..." She was panting.

"Is this what you want?" She was arching her eyes, lovingly and as if checking one last time.

"Yyeessss," he moaned to her, and before he could finish she was pushing down on him, taking more of him inside her.

"OOOOOoooooo," Alex moaned louder and Cindy grunted from her throat. They held each other's look, but Cindy's eyes were narrower as she tried to be still and adjust to him.

Cindy waited to get a little used to his thickness, as she remembered she had not had a man in some time. Her lips clenched at his shaft as he was about halfway inside. She removed her arm from between them and balanced herself over him. He had his hands at her hips, holding her.

They were both panting, and she started rocking on him. The short strokes she made against him did seem to loosen her, but her lips still clung to him when she moved up. For a brief moment she worried about him hurting her if she went too hard, but as she took more of him she relaxed and let herself slide on down, feeling him penetrate deeper.

She tilted her head to one side and her mouth formed a large oval, as Alex realized she was about to orgasm on him. She shook and a cry came from her throat, as she pushed all the way back against him and sat impaled on him. He felt her spasm and he ground his hips to hers, causing her head to go back. He lifted her at her hips, and then moved her down completely on him again fully filling her.

"AAAAAaaaaaaaa," she screamed. "AAAAaaaaaaa."

jack30341
jack30341
1,874 Followers
12