The Talk & The Touch Ch. 02

Story Info
A surprise twist.
1.3k words
4.1
21.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonP
DonP
7 Followers

Katie moaned lightly in Josh's arms. He couldn't believe he was carrying her back to his room or that she was naked and had just been fucked.

The only problem was that he hadn't fucked her.

And she didn't know about it.

He pulled back the blanket and gingerly put her on the bed. Then he dropped her clothes on the floor, stripped down to his boxers, and lay down next to her.

She looked crumpled and exhausted.

Josh ran his fingertips lightly from her neck, over her shoulder, along her upper arm, onto her ribcage, down to her hip and along her thigh. Katie sighed and arched her back, stretching out her whole body, then turned flat on her back. Her knees were up and apart as if she was ready to be examined.

Or fucked.

Her tits looked amazing. The nipples staring back up at Josh, mesmerizing him.

He drew another line from the cup of her collarbone down between her breasts, along her smooth flat stomach and down to her clit.

Then her hand fell on top of his, pushing it against her pussy.

It was still sopping wet.

Josh was startled.

She turned her head and faced him, her eyes opening brightly. "Would you really fuck me if I was asleep?" she said. "Just because my body seems willing and able...?"

She grasped his hand and rubbed it against her opening. Her body tensed for a moment and then relaxed. More moisture oozed over her lips.

"My body is always willing and able," she said.

Josh couldn't believe his eyes or his ears. "You mean you weren't passed out this whole time?"

"You think Matt is really that much of an asshole? Or that I couldn't tie him down if I really wanted to? We planned it to see what you would do... This is your reward."

She reached down and grabbed his stiff cock tightly in her little hand.

Josh still couldn't believe it. He drew a circle around her left nipple with her other hand, slowly closing in on its tip, feeling it harden beneath his fingertips.

Katie dropped one knee and pulled his cock toward her cunt. It was painful. He followed her lead, now hovering over her. Her knee rose back up, capturing him between her parted legs.

She pulled his shorts down and rubbed the throbbing head of his cock against her clit.

"Get the first one out fast," she said, inserting him into her. "Then we'll have some fun.

Her pussy was wet and juicy, but so tight and firm. He'd never felt anything like it. He slid right it, but was gripped so tightly. And he was so turned on already... he couldn't believe what had already happened.

She locked her ankles together at the small of his back.

He withdrew slightly, then plunged deeply.

She bit his earlobe.

Her hips bucked against his.

He drove it in deep, withdrew, then pushed again.

She whispered in his ear, "I'm surprised Matt's cum on me doesn't bother you."

"I... ah..." was all he could say.

She pulled him toward her with her legs, pushed her hips up again.

He thrust hard now, feeling it build.

Katie unlocked her ankles and pulled her legs back. She was feeling another wave of gush.

She threw her legs up, landing her heels on his shoulders. She pushed him back.

He hit it harder now and just as he scrunched up his face, she pushed him back hard, forcing him backwards and out of her.

His cock bobbed up and spurted. He stroked it, spraying hot soap at her.

She rubbed her clit, then felt the twitch. Her body convulsed, then the liquid sprayed out of her and splattered all over him.

Josh looked over his glistening midsection. He was out of breath, confused and drained.

Katie stretched out again, then rolled over and cuddled up against a pillow.

*

"You dirty dog," Matt said.

He was standing in the doorway to Josh's bedroom. Naked.

"What the fuck?" Josh said, startled. He couldn't remember what happened and what he dreamt. "You're an asshole."

"What are you talking about? I fucking hooked you up with the best pussy you've ever had."

"You had her first... not to mention you fucked with me. What's with the mind fuck?"

"Dude," Matt said. "That just makes it better. And, not to mention it, but I fucked her first a few weeks ago. I've been in that shit for days. Now let's wake her up and turn that shit out again."

Matt walked into the room and knelt on the bed next to Katie.

"What are you talking about?" Josh said. The idea of sharing Katie now that he'd had her was too much for him. The fact that Matt had been having sex with her for weeks was unfathomable. Even if it was true, that was over now.

Matt pushed the tip of his cock against Katie's lips.

"Maybe we really should try it while she's asleep," Matt said.

Josh's eyes bulged. He put a hand on her hip in an attempt to protect her.

Katie's eyes popped open.

"Yeah, maybe not," she said. "Prick."

She reached up and grabbed Josh's semi-hard cock and stroked it above her head.

"You're..." Josh couldn't think of what else to say.

Katie threw the blanket back with her other hand exposing her luscious body.

"Shut up and fuck me again, if you can stand it," she said.

"I... uh..."

"Too late, shithead," Matt said, pulling Katie up by her shoulders. He pushed her onto her hands and knees with her ass facing him.

"Okay," Katie said. "I'll get you started."

She licked Josh's cock slowly, feeling it harden beneath her tongue.

Josh felt the blood flow, but this new news and the look on Matt's face was almost too much.

Matt was rubbing his dick against Katie's cunt. He felt it moisten again. Slowly, he inserted, then slapped his hands against her ass hard.

The clapping sound made Josh jump.

Matt started pounding hard against Katie. Each thrust forced her to choke on Josh's cock. He couldn't believe how erotic it was to do this. The idea of hooking up with a girl and another guy was disgusting to him.

Until now.

She played with his balls.

Matt slapped her ass harder, plunging faster and deeper.

Finally, he pulled out and shot a stringy stream up onto her back.

"Your turn, bitch," Matt said.

Katie pushed Josh onto his back and rotated her body around on her knees, maneuvering her hips over his face while still keeping his dick in her mouth.

Finally, she lowered herself onto Josh's mouth. He felt her warm wet cunt above lips.

She stroked his cock, sucking hard now on his cock head.

"How's my dick taste, buddy?" Matt said.

Katie ground her cunt down hard on Josh's face, rubbing it back and forth.

"Don't listen to that asshole," Katie said between breaths. "Just stick your tongue up in me."

Josh still couldn't believe it, but he did as he was told.

She put her hands on his hips and controlled her pussy movements on Josh's mouth.

Her mouth released his cock, then slowly covered it again, sucking harder than he could imagine. Her mouth was almost as glorious as her cunt, which was dripping all over his face.

He felt her body tighten and her pussy contract, then she moved up and away from him. She was cooing and moaning. A moment later, the soft liquid splashed down in a warm thick stream all over his face.

Josh was excited and disgusted at the same time.

Blissful agony.

Katie crawled over him and mounted his prick, facing the other way.

Her cunt was so smooth and wet.

Josh saw the trail of cum Matt had left on her back rise up and down and she enveloped his erection.

Her cunt constricted again.

So wet.

So tight.

Josh couldn't stand it.

"Oh, oh!" he said.

She released him from her heavenly grip just in time.

With one hand she pumped his cock hard and rubbed her clit with her other hand.

As his cum shot up and out, he felt another warm wash of her sweet spray on his stomach.

DonP
DonP
7 Followers