The Talk Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,784 Followers

It was my turn to say, "I can't believe we're talking about this," as I held my head in my palms. Kathy just laughed lightly at my consternation. After a moment, I looked up at her and said, "So, what? You want to see him naked and call it even?"

Kathy shrugged indifferently. "Not exactly," she said. "I mean, it's not something I've really considered before, but you made a joke a few minutes ago, about how I might change my mind about seeing them have sex if I actually got to see Dave's dick. You're the one who convinced me that there is always a grain of truth to every joke, no matter how silly or absurd it might be. So, let's just say that you've piqued my curiosity with that half-truth of yours. And it WOULD be only fair, wouldn't it?"

I swallowed hard at that and choked out, "I guess so."

Kathy just waved it off, though, and said, "Well, it's not like I can just demand that David drop his pants the minute he gets home, just so you and I can be even, so it's pointless to think about it. That wouldn't be fair to HIM. I was just pointing out that your attraction to Susan, while understandable, is somewhat imbalanced, since I don't have my own extermal attraction to focus on and fuck you silly with."

At that point, I put my palms flat down on the table and took a deep, long breath. "Okay," I said. "Hold it. If we go on like this, we'll end up half-convinced that the kids are getting the better end of the stick here and not us and then we'll try to horn in on their own action, which I think would be going WAY too far."

Kathy relented and said, "Okay. Agreed. We don't want to go there. At least, not yet." I cocked a surprised eyebrow at her. "Oh, come on, Paul. At SOME point we'll have to think about it and either face it or run away from it. But I agree that now is probably not the time." She glanced over at the clock on the kitchen stove and looked back at me. "The kids should be home soon," she said. "I'm going to clean up the kitchen." She stood up to do exactly that.

I rose with her and said, "I'll help."

"No," she said quickly. "I think I need a few minutes to myself, to sort this stuff out in my own head while we've still got a chance. I'll let you know when the kids get here, okay?"

I studied her carefully, saw that she was serious and nodded understandingly. "Very well," I said. I stepped forward and hugged her closely. "We'll deal with this," I said. "Together."

"I know."

"I love you," I told her.

"I know," she said again, this time with a heavy sigh. "I love you, too."

We parted and I kissed her gently, lovingly. "All right. I'll leave you alone for a bit."

Let the games begin, I told myself as I left my wife alone in the kitchen.

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,784 Followers