The Talk Ch. 08

Story Info
Breakfast, orgy, lunch. Nice menu.
12.7k words
4.75
146.6k
64

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 06/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,784 Followers

Author's note: I know, I know- you all have been waiting for EVER for this one to come out. I'm sorry it took so long. Truth be told, I had a hard time writing it. But it's finally done. I'm not sure that I will continue with the series, though, since we've all pretty done what was set out to BE done. This family, I think, has seen its last adventure here at Lit-E. I'm glad that you all enjoyed it so far and if you REALLY like it, please let me know by making comments in the Public Comments section and, of course, by voting.

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction that deals with the topic of incest. All fictional participants are depicted as being eighteen years of age or older. While incest IS a reality in many parts of this world, it is considered illegal in other parts. This story is not meant to condone or support the act of incest and should not be looked upon as such.

* * * * *

"Are we really ready for this, Paul?" Kathy asked me after we'd all adjourned for bed on that first night of our three-day wait. It was all we could do, then, to not attack each other in an all-out sexual assault and Kathy never looked more appealing than at that moment. She was naked and lay on her side of the bed with a book in hand. She set the book aside on her nightstand and looked at me with very troubled eyes.

I sat atop the bedsheets and looked down towards the foot of the bed, where my feet stuck upright and noted that the air seemed a lot cooler than normal. "I am, honey," I answered her, "Aren't you?"

Kathy shrugged and then crossed her arms. "I am, I guess, for a little while. But, then, there are just a few seconds, every once in a while, when I'm not so sure. It's like I keep wondering when I'm going to wake up and find out that all of this has been some sort of surreal dream."

I chuckled at that. "Your dream or mine? If it's mine, then it MUST be real because, lemme tell you, my feet are freezing. Did someone turn on the AC? It's supposed to get down to fifty degrees outside tonight."

Kathy sighed. "I did," she said. "I thought it would be a good idea at the time to make things a little chillier than normal in here."

"What? Why?"

"So that Sue's and my nipples would stay constantly hard," she explained. She covered her breasts with her hands and took a sharp breath. "I guess it wasn't such a bright idea after all," she said with a wry grin. "They're hard all right. Like diamonds. They're also sore. Maybe I should make it a little warmer?" She started to get up from the bed.

I moved quicker, though, and said, "Don't worry. I'll do it. Nice idea on the surface, hon, but maybe not that well planned." I flashed a smile at her, which she returned sweetly. Before I left to turn the heat on, I said, "Honey, maybe the next three days will do us all some good. Yes, we'll all tease each other mercilessly, but the no-touching rule might help us to think things through some. We've got time to really decide if we're all ready for this next step. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. I'll admit that I still have every intention of having sex with Sue, but if you really find yourself uncomfortable with even that, I'd agree not to. I'm not going to force anyone's hand here." I felt a shiver begin to creep its way through my spine and held up my finger to my wife, a signal that whatever she had to say in response should wait until I get the heat on. I quickly tip-toed, completely nude, to the thermostat and began to fiddle with the temperature guage.

Just as I switched the AC off, a light in the hallway came on and Sue stepped out of her room. "Daddy?" she asked quietly. She was gloriously naked. There was no air of eroticism to this fact, but it was still something of a surprise to see for me. The dutiful father in me was almost about to demand that she get her clothes on, but I bit my tongue- I had to get used to this kind of thing eventually and I might as well start now. Besides, I was naked, too, so it was only fair.

"Oh. Uhm, hi, Kitten. Don't mind me. I was just turning off the AC. Is anything wrong?"

She smiled at me and shook her head. "Nope. Nothing. I just heard a noise and wanted to find out who it was." She paused a moment to take in my nudity and smiled as her eyes fell on my groin. "Lookin' good, Dad. Shrinkage and all. Doesn't that thing grow if you get it wet?"

I looked down at myself and saw that, indeed, my penis had shriveled up to practically nothing in the cold air. I looked back up at her with a wry grin on my face. "Ha-ha, Kitten. You know it does. Now go back to bed, honey."

My daughter nodded and idly scratched her hair. Her bounteous breasts bobbed with the effort. "All right, all right. G'night, Dad." She blew me a kiss and receded back into the darkness of her room. Her beautiful face was framed in the doorway as she smiled at me wanly.

"G'night, Sue. See you in the morning." She closed the door and I hurriedly went back to the master bedroom to continue the conversation with my wife. I found Kathy still in our bed, but she had crawled under the covers while I was gone. "Miss me?" I asked her as I quickly made my way to my side of the bed.

"I thought I heard Sue's voice out there," Kathy commented.

"You did," I said. "She heard me messing around with the thermostat and came out to investigate. No big deal."

"Was she naked?" my wife asked pointedly.

"As the day she was born," I answered blithely. I thought it interesting that she would make that her first question in regards to our daughter. She didn't ask after her safety or if she'd come out of Dave's room. She asked if I had seen our daughter naked. The subtext was: did you see her naked ALONE and were you able to keep your hands to yourself?

Kathy was silent for a moment and then said, "Y'know, it's funny you should say that. 'As the day she was born,' that is. I mean... do you still remember the day she was born?"

I looked at my wife strangely. "Of course I do," I said. "No self-respecting parent could forget a day like that."

"Well... the first time you held her in your arms, did you ever think that, one day, eighteen years later, you'd end up fucking her with my permission? She looked so cute and golden and innocent then. Naked as a jay-bird, but not at all sexy. She was our precious little baby girl and now... now, both of us are lusting after that very same person." She turned to face me fully and the sheets crinkled slightly with the motion, the sound of linen over naked flesh, the sweetest sound in the world as far as I was concerned. I looked back at her. "I mean, I know I never thought that, when Dave was born, I would...." she started. "But look at us now. In three days this house is going to change completely. The walls will still be the same and so will the furniture, but something fundamental about the way we all live will be changed forever."

I looked at my wife with grave concern. "Kathy, are you having second thoughts?"

Kathy took a long moment to answer as she pondered the question and then said, with a sigh, "No, I guess not. I'm just still amazed at how much things have changed so quickly. Despite everything, I'm still eager to see where this all leads us, but I'm still a little scared, too." She held my gaze and said, "I grounded our daughter for lying to you about when she first had sex with her brother. How surreal is THAT?"

I turned to face her bodily and said, "Listen, honey, you're right: there's a LOT of changes going on around here. And I'll admit that some of them are very difficult to adjust to. Hell, we'll both probably still be reeling from all of this for weeks from now. But we're still their parents and we still have a duty to them. We still have to discipline them and teach them right from wrong, right? We have to continue to be the leaders here. Grounding them when they make mistakes will still be our responsibility, regardless of how strange the reasons might be. And we can't just snap our fingers and act like none of this has happened. That would be even more detrimental to the entire family unit and you know it." I fixed her with a serious gaze. "Don't you?"

"Yes," she said readily. "I do. I DO know it, but it's just a lot to take in. I find myself worried that, one day, Dave is going to come home from work and I'll be in the kitchen, right? And I'll be naked because, let's be honest, that's more than likely going to be the mode of dress around here in the very near future. And I'll be doing something innocent like cleaning out the oven and he'll decide that he's feeling a little horny and he'll just up and start fucking me then and there."

I stared at my wife with awe and slowly said, "And this would be a bad thing because.....?"

Kathy sighed with exasperation. "Because I might want to REALLY get that oven clean. Or I might not be in the mood for sex right then. Or I might bang my head on the oven door in surprise at feeling my son's cock suddenly push inside me. Or I might be annoyed that he felt like he could just do that without asking." She took a breath and then went on. "Do you see what I mean? Where will the boundaries be? Will I come home one day to find you fucking Susan right after her cheerleader practice?"

I smirked playfully and said, "Well, the idea hadn't crossed my mind yet, but now that you mention it, I certainly hope so."

Kathy's face fell into a slight, disappointed frown. "Paul, please. Be serious for just one minute here." The smile quickly faded from my lips and I nodded gravely for her to go on. "What I'm trying to get at here, Paul, is that while I know that WE will still be the parents here, I'm concerned that the kids might forget that. That's part of the reason why I grounded Sue for such a little thing like telling you a small, white lie. I don't think we should allow them to forget that we're still their parents and what we say goes."

I thought about that for a few seconds and then began to realize what my wife had tried to express. "You're worried about issues of control," I stated plainly. "And I think you've got a valid concern there. All right. No matter what happens in the future, I'll do everything I can to help you maintain control around here. That means that we'll have to be a little more strict about MORAL issues with the kids, even while certain other issues become relaxed around the house, but I think it's a fair trade-off."

Kathy seemed very relieved to hear that. She visibly relaxed and kissed me chastely. "Thank you, sweetheart," she said. "Believe it or not, you've just taken a huge weight from around my shoulders. And if it wasn't for this damned no-touching rule of ours, I'd thank you properly." She pulled away, though, and said, "Now... I think it'd be best if we just call it a day before we let things go too far and end up breaking that rule. Good night, Paul." She paused to gaze at me appreciatively, turned over in our bed and clicked off the light on the nightstand next to her side of the bed.

I smiled down at my wife in the darkness and then followed suit. Within moments we both fell soundly asleep, both of us more drained from the day's events than either of us could have imagined.

**********************

We were in the living room when it happened. I and my family were gathered together, all of us naked, and the lights were low while a spotlight from the video camera covered us in a bright white glow. My daughter was beneath me, her legs spread wide and her thighs wet with anticipation, while her mother lay next to her and writhed in tormented desire for our son. I looked to my left and there he was, my son, and he smiled at me.

"Ready, son?" I asked him.

He nodded and looked down at his mother. Then he looked back at me and said, "I represent the deepest desires of an unfulfilled youth, Dad."

A man walked through the room, a cell phone attached to his ear while he juggled golf balls. "Can you hear me now?" he asked a disembodied voice. "Good," he said promptly. He stopped to regard us and then affixed me with a steady gaze. "I'm talking to you, but you're not listening. Can you hear me now?" A bubble formed over his head with words like cartoon letters which appeared out of thin air and read, "Id."

I nodded silently at him.

"Good," he said in response and then walked through the fireplace. The flames leapt up at his heels as he cried out, "Diagon Alley!" and then disappearred in a burst of flame.

I looked back down at my daughter and saw that, even though her body was unchanged, my head now stood atop her shoulders. "It won't be like the first time," I said to myself in her voice. "It's more like a fishing trip."

"With the one-eyed trout," I replied and then inserted my penis into her sodden pussy without ceremony. As soon as I was seated inside her body, she disappeared. I looked over to my wife, whose head now was identical to the one I see in the mirror every morning. "Which one will set the bolt?" I asked her.

"I am not your past," she answered. "I serve two masters now." She clapped her hands at me once and a butterfly fluttered out from within them. Suddenly, a steady flow of butterflies leapt from her fingertips and the beat of their wings said to me, as they floated past me, "We are two and we are one. Share and share alike."

"Eureka!" I heard myself shout from my left. I looked over to where my son should have been and, there he was, but his head had also been replaced by mine. In a heartbeat, I became him and found myself in his place even though I had not moved. I shouted out, "Eat it!" and then floated up through the ceiling after the butterflies while my wife's body turned into smoke beneath me. I looked down at my cock and saw that it was no longer there, replaced by nothing more than a flat valley of skin where it should have been. "Drink it!" the valley of skin demanded.

The wisp of smoke that had been my wife circled around me and I saw our house below, but it had no roof. Each member of my family, I could see clearly, slept soundly in their beds and I saw my wife throw her arm over my body as she turned in our bed.

************

Suddenly I was awake and sat up. I blinked my eyes groggily, looked around myself in the dim morning light and then glanced over at the alarm clock. It had not yet turned to 6 AM. The birds outside by the pool chirped happily and greeted the day the way that birds usually do. I looked over at my wife and saw that she was still fast asleep beside me, as naked as she had been when we went to bed the night before, and her arm lay serenely in the spot where I had just been. She looked so peaceful and lovely in that low morning light and I decided, then, to leave her be. As the last vestiges of my strange dream began to drift and recede back into the place where broken dreams go, I numbly realized what day it was. Three days had passed since I and my family had recorded our "confessions" in the TV room.

What a wild three days it had been! When Dave wasn't at work, he was home and more talkative than I ever remember him being. Actually, we all talked a fair bit. Most of the conversations centered around what we wanted to do when "the big day" finally rolled around, in order to keep us all on the very edge of sexual frenzy. Clothing had quickly become an optional thing around the house during those three days. I mostly wore boxers, but Kathy and Sue made it clear that clothes worn in certain ways could be ten times sexier than sheer nudity. Dave, for his part, elected to let himself hang free almost all the time and was rather proud to strut his stuff in front of his mother and sister whenever he had a hard-on.

Sue's favorite attire during those three days was nothing more than a t-shirt or tank-top. Panties, however, had suddenly become verboten to her. She often made a point of it to bend over whenever either Dave or I were nearby or, if she happened to be seated, she would deftly raise one of her legs so that her pussy could be seen clearly. Both she and Kathy would slyly run their fingers through their pussy lips and gently tap their clitorises and say things like, "Do you feel a draft?" or whatever else came to mind which would get my or Dave's attention. Of course, it wasn't like they had to really put out much effort for me or my son to take notice- we were both supremely aware of the girls' presence at all times and took every opportunity to enjoy whatever the girls might show us.

The sexual energy in that house, for three solid days, had been almost electric in its palpability. There were times when one or all of us would have to simply take refuge in our own rooms in order to calm down and regain our composure. Amazingly enough, there was no sexual contact between any of us the whole time, even though we all desperately wanted and yearned for relief. To sleep with my wife at night was nothing short of agonizing. We both slept in the nude and, whenever our bodies accidentally touched, we would quickly come awake and reluctantly move away from each other. It put all of us on a short fuse, to say the least. I can't speak for Dave and Sue, but I would like to think that they both showed some discipline and avoided touching each other during that time. Admittedly, I couldn't have blamed them if they'd succumbed to their desires, though- that kind of sexual frustration had nearly driven me, a full-grown adult who had learned how to master his desires, to the very edge of my limits. How the kids managed to control their urges, in their late teens, was beyond me. Nevertheless, neither one of them made any strange noises at night and both seemed to be just as on-edge as Kathy and I.

And Kathy, I think, seemed to bear the greatest burden of all. Over the last few weeks I had been afforded the chance to really consider my feelings about incest and sex in general. I'd been able to come to terms with my desires and see them objectively. My wife, however, hadn't been so fortunate. In many ways, she was still catching up to the rest of her family. Not a week before, she had only just learned about our children's sexual activities. That, alone, had been rather difficult for her to come to terms with. Then, less than twenty-four hours later, she and I decided to let the taboo of incest flourish in our home completely. There were moments when all the sexual teasing seemed quite fun to her, but there were other moments when she looked like she was about to have second thoughts and call the whole thing quits. To see her son behave so aggressively, I think, was both a shock and a turn-on for her. She couldn't dismiss the fact that she had suddenly become the focus of her son's sexual ardor and attention, which undoubtedly made her feel quite attractive, but it was that same fact which served to give her pause from time to time.

For myself, I decided to just relax and not get caught up in fear or self-doubt. I knew that I enjoyed the sight of my daughter whenever she was around and I certainly never got tired of seeing my wife in the nude. To see Dave in the buff all of the time took some getting used to, since I wasn't really accustomed to seeing male nudity on such a frequent basis, but I generally avoided glancing at his groin. Clearly Susan and Kathy didn't mind seeing him naked, so as long as no one else complained, I didn't. I don't exactly know why I kept my boxers on so much, though. I suppose it was my own attempt to maintain control over myself. I mean, there was a policy of restraint over the entire family for those few days. Maybe I felt that, if I allowed myself to stay nude all the time, my desires and lust for my daughter or wife might get the best of me.

To be fair, it wasn't a complete tease-fest ALL of the time. Sometimes Sue and I would play chess in the living room and simply talk about blasé things like history or politics. Kathy still took a few hours out of every day to check up on her bed & breakfast business. Dave would often sit down on the couch in the TV room to watch the boob-tube or read a book in relative peace. We all still did the normal, casual things that we always did. The only real difference was that, when we did these things, we started to do them in the nude or near-nudity. In actuality, those three days served to let all of us become accustomed to each other in this new way. I remember a patient of mine from a few years back who used to work as a bouncer at a strip club. He told me that, for the first few days, he could hardly keep his eyes off the parade of flesh around him. But, after he'd seen all of the strippers in their various forms of undress more times than he could count, he became desensitized to nudity in general and hardly even noticed it anymore. By the time the three days of waiting was over in my house, I could attest that seeing my daughter naked, while pleasant, was no longer a shock to my system- it was practically normal now.

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,784 Followers