The Taming Ch. 01

Story Info
The first day of the swap holiday.
1k words
3.48
20.1k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sid_75
sid_75
3 Followers

Mark was organizing a small holiday at his beach house with Aby, me and our girlfriends to celebrate a project he'd just finished. The idea of these holidays is generally swapping and sharing the girls.

I asked Amrita to join. Aby told he was bringing Riya. Amrita had been with Mark for a few months and now with me, but this was her first meet with Aby. Riya had been with all of us and was quite used to swapping. Mark never told us who he was with.

Aby and Riya were with Mark at the pool chatting when I reached there with Amrita. It was then we saw her - Arti coming out to the pool and I realized Mark's girl. She greeted everyone, and a cold stare at me.

Arti was with me before she met Mark. We had a nasty fight and she left me and was still pissed with me. I hated her arrogance. She never realized that Mark and I were in the same circle. But the party had to go on. The deal is we swap the girls in the evening and be with each for a day. We could have our way with them and in return, they would be taken care of well.

We put our keys in a bowl and the girls had to pick one. Amrita was the first - picked Mark, Riya got me and Arti got Aby.

We had a round of cocktails, and Riya and I watched as Amrita and Arti took their men to their rooms. They were already kissing and petting each other, as were Riya and I. Riya was stroking my hard on through my pants.

We stayed back at the poolside and we could hear wet sounds of sex coming from the two rooms. My cock was out and Riya was stroking it slowly. I watched Riya's firm ass as she walked away, to our room. I followed inside.

Riya went on her knees, sucking my cock, her big eyes looked at me as she deep throated and coated my cock with saliva. We could hear Aby pounding Arti, their bed creaking. Arti's groans and begging to be fucked harder. Riya giggled at Arti's slutiness.

Riya got me naked and sat me on the couch. She removed her dress and got on top of me, still in her bikini, but her tits out, for me to play with. Her dark nipples were hard and erect, and at least an inch. She moved her panties aside and rubbed her slit on my cock, and expertly got the entire shaft inside in one stroke and started fucking me. Slowly at first, then long hard, deep strokes, squeezing my cock every stroke.

Riya didn't tire easily. I just sat back and enjoyed her youthfulness. Her tits bouncing. She kept alternating her rhythm - glide, thrusts, stroke, bounce.

Arti's moans had softened now. Aby was probably eating her. Riya's fucking increased pace as did her groans. She had cum a few times and was now begging me to cum. She got off me, removed her panties and asked me how I'd like to fuck her and where I wanted to cum. She spat on my cock and stroked it. I lay down on the bed and asked her to ride me again.

She applied spit on her cunt and straddled me, guiding my cock again into the warmth of her cunt. Her cunt felt wet, warm and tight around my cock, as she started fucking me, bouncing and thrusting. I couldn't hold back. My hands firmly gripped her hips as I bore her down on my cock, exploding deep into her, filling her. We could feel the cum leaking out, as she continued fucking me till she came again, and again. She got off me and cleaned my cock with her mouth and tongue.

We lay there for a while. I got my boxers on and she wore her panties and we walked outside to the pool to join Mark and Amrita (who had also just finished fucking) for another round of cocktails. We could still hear the sounds of Aby fucking Arti and laughed about it. They joined us after 15 minutes. After being fucked, the girls looked absolutely glowing. "Amrita, rinse and lube," Mark said. Amrita went inside, followed by Riya and Arti. The girls came back after 20 minutes, giggling mischievously. Riya whispered to me, "I'm ready for." Amrita led Mark to their room.

Back in the room, mouths locked in wet sloppy kisses, Riya got my boxers off and was stroking my cock, and I rubbed her cunt. Riya's panties were soon on the floor. She mumbled between the moans, "Fuck me now, please. I want to feel your cock inside me." And she got on the bed, on her knees, spread, head down, ass high. I could see both her holes opened up beautifully, inviting a pounding. She pointed to her tight puckered asshole. It was lubed and ready. I applied some more lube on my cock before plunging it fully into her waiting ass.

The next hour was spent licking and pounding her ass and cunt in various positions. She kept begging for more and intermittently sucked and deep throated me. In the end she was on her back, legs high up, knees to her tits as I pile drived her ass missionary and as I came, I withdrew from her ass and spurted on her tummy and cunt. She quickly got off and cleaned up my cock with her mouth.

We shared a cigarette. My semi hard dick responded nicely to her stroking. She got on her knees and gave me an amazing blow job that lasted for nearly 15-20 mins. In the end, she was rewarded by another thick wad of cum right in her mouth, which she eagerly swallowed. We went to sleep, spooning, my dick between her thighs.

I woke up in the morning to another blow job from Riya, and she fucked me another couple of times on the couch and in the shower, letting me cum inside her cunt. We joined the group for lunch.

sid_75
sid_75
3 Followers