The Taming of a MILF Ch. 02

Story Info
Tyler seals his ownership of Sandra.
4.5k words
4.58
139.6k
107

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hot water felt good as it washed over Sandra's body. It had been a long and eventful day for her. It had started out with her in complete control of her life, and ended with her having no control of her life. She just wanted to shower and go to bed. She kept thinking maybe she'd wake up in the morning and this would have just been a bad dream. Her emotions vacillated between revulsion at what Tyler had forced her to do, and a curious excitement, wondering what it was going to be like being his bitch. She was both scared and aroused at the same time. She could see the anger in his eyes towards her for what she had done to his younger brother. As she looked back she realized now how stupid she had been. But she also thought she saw a glimpse of tenderness in his eyes towards her. It was that flash of tenderness that got her so aroused and curious at the same time. How was he going to use her? What was he going to demand of her? The more she thought about it, the more turned on she became.

She quickly dismissed the thought as she stepped out of the shower. She wasn't going to allow this young man to affect her this way. After drying off and putting on her favorite nightie she slipped her robe on and decided to get a night-cap before going to bed. A nice stiff shot of Jack Daniels should help her sleep quite nicely. As she walked down stairs she heard a soft knocking on the back door. She walked to the back door and looked out.

She opened the door. "It's late!" She said curtly. "What do you want?"

Tyler smirked. "You need to work on your attitude bitch! Is this how you treated my brother every time he came over to service you, you dirty slut?"

Sandra knew she was walking an emotional tightrope with Tyler. "I said I was sorry for what I did to him. I know it was wrong. I don't know what got into me. It was just that . . . ." Tyler cut her off.

"That's over! Don't think of me coming over here to get revenge on you. Think of it as me getting what I want now. You got what you wanted. Now I'm going to get what I want." Tyler walked past her and into the house. He made his way to the living room and sat down.

Sandra followed him into her living room holding her robe clutched to her throat. "And what is it that you want?"

Tyler shook his head. "I thought that was pretty obvious bitch! I want you!" He let his words sink in. "Ever since I was a kid I've fantasized about you. Those big tits of yours. That body. I know I'm young enough to be your son. But I don't give a shit. I've wanted you for a long time. And now I've got you."

Sandra felt her cunt begin to twitch as Tyler expressed his lust and desire for her. She couldn't remember the last time a man had expressed his desire for her like that.

Without saying a word Tyler got up and walked towards the stairs leading to the second floor.

"Where do you think you're going?" The irritation in Sandra's voice was evident.

Tyler looked over his shoulder and smirked at her. "I thought I'd spend the night since hubby won't be home till late tomorrow."

Sandra shot up from her chair. "The hell you are!" she screamed as she moved towards the stairs.

Tyler ignored her as he almost ran up the stairs. Sandra was right behind him as she continued shouting her objections. "You're not spending the night you little bastard! No fucking way!" Her anger grew with each step she took.

Tyler walked into her bedroom and looked around at the spaciousness of it. Then his eyes focused on the king-size bed between the two windows. He walked over and sat down on it, turning to face Sandra. He could see the rage in her eyes.

Sandra shook and was on the verge of tears as she watched her tormentor sit down on her bed as though he owned it. This young man was pushing every button she'd worked so hard to maintain control of for most of her adult life. She'd swore many years before that she'd never let another man control her. Yet here she was waiting for his next move. His next demand. She wasn't sure what enraged her more. Tyler's taking control of her life, or her own stupidity for putting herself in this situation.

"Get over here!" Tyler ordered her.

The forcefulness of his voice was almost overpowering for Sandra. As she moved towards the bed her mind was screaming for her to turn and walk out. Yet the closer she got to the bed, the more her cunt began to twitch. 'Damn my sex drive!' she thought. She hated that side of her that craved to be taken and used by a man for his pleasure. It had always been there, since she was a teenager. Right after her and Sam had been married they had played with the BDSM lifestyle. Sandra took to it like a moth to light. She had never known such intense sexual pleasure and fulfillment prior to that, nor had she experienced it since then. Sam on the other hand didn't care for it. Making money was all he was about. Sandra was left feeling frustrated and abandoned. After so many years of trying to reignite that with Sam, she finally just gave up and suppressed that need till it was almost gone. Tyler was reawakening something in her that both excited her and scared her at the same time. She stood in front of Tyler trembling from both rage and excitement, her arms crossed in defiance.

Tyler looked up with pure lust in his eyes. "Strip bitch!"

"Fuck off you little bastard!" Sandra sneared defiantly. She was doing her best to hang onto what little control she still had.

Tyler reached up from his sitting position and grabbed both sides of her robe above her crossed arms and ripped it open. Sandra felt the strength within his arms as her arms were pushed aside as though they were two limp appendages. She squealed as her robe was opened. "From now on bitch, when I tell you to do something, you do it!" He then reached for her nightie between her jutting tits and ripped it apart from top to bottom. Her tits came into full view of his lecherous gaze. "Now that's a sweet pair of tits!"

Sandra gasped then almost started crying as Tyler did as he pleased with her. She had fantasized about something like this many times before. Now that it was happening to her, she was overcome with a mixture of fear and excitement. She stood there frozen to the floor as Tyler inspected her body. HIs hands started with her tits, feeing and squeezing them. He then worked his way down her body till he got to her pussy. He looked up at her with irritation. "I told you to shave your pussy! Didn't I?"

Sandra didn't say anything as she stood there. She was doing her best to hang to what little dignity and control she had left.

Tyler smirked. Two can play at this game he thought to himself. "I asked you a question bitch! I expect an answer!"

Sandra remained silent, refusing to give him the satisfaction of any response from her.

Tyler smiled, then began looking around the room. There was a cushioned chair in the corner with wooden armrests. 'Perfect!' he thought. He walked over to it and pulled it to the middle of the room. He walked back to Sandra and ripped what was left of her robe and nightie off her body, leaving her standing before him naked. He then grabbed Sandra by her hair and pulled her over to the chair, bending her over the back of it. "Now grab the armrests!" Sandra tried to resist, but her attempts were no match for Tyler's strength. She grabbed the armrests as she was told, whimpering as she did so. Tyler held her head down till it was almost touching the seat cushion, her ass facing the ceiling. Tyler chuckled as he raised his right hand. "It's time my rich bitch learn her new role in life!"

HIs hand came down on her ass with all the force he could deliver. Sandra screamed in pain as the sting of his hand shot through her body like and an electrical shock. "AAAAHHHH!! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Sandra tried to push herself up and off the chair to escape her abuse. Tyler held her securely bent over the chair, completely at his mercy. His hand came down on her other cheek with the same amount of force. "AAAAAHHHHH!! YOU FUCKING LITTLE BASTARD!! I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!!"

"Like hell you will rich bitch! My little rich bitch has always gotten things her way!" His swipes continued at a steady pace. Each blow turning her ass more red with each strike. Sandra's screams slowly died to a grunt then a whimper as the punishment on her ass continued unabated. "You used my brother, and didn't think anything of it! Now I'm going to use you!"

Sandra looked over her shoulder at him as best she could, tears streaming down her face. "I told you I was sorry!" she sobbed. "What more do you want!"

Tyler grunted. "You rich bitches are all the same. You think you can treat people however you want and then just walk away. Not this time bitch! Not this time!" His assault on her ass continued. Tyler didn't even try to count how many blows he delivered. It wasn't the count he was aiming for. It was her reaction. After so many swipes his own hand began to sting with each impact.

At the beginning of Tyler's assault on her ass Sandra resisted in her mind as best she could. Physically she was no match for Tyler. But she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that while he was turning her ass red, and on fire, he was also igniting a fire within her mind and cunt. She had never been treated like this before in her entire life. Now she was being taken like a cheap whore by a man young enough to be her son. Tyler was kicking in a doorway in her mind and psyche that she was desperately trying to keep closed. She knew deep down in her gut if she didn't get that door shut and keep it locked, she would lose all control and she would belong to him from that point on.

The pain and glow in her ass slowly morphed into a numbness. Sandra's resistance slowly faded, her grunts becoming quiet sobs. Finally, Tyler felt her body go limp as it was held draped over the back of the chair. He had broken her resistance. He had kicked the door she had been trying to keep closed wide open. Only time would tell if he'd broken her will.

He held her in place over the chair as his hand now gently caressed her ass. His fingers slipped between her cheeks and gently probed around her ass. Sandra moaned softly as the pain she had experienced was now replaced with a yearning to experience the pleasure her body craved. Without realizing it, she tried pushing her ass back at his hand in an attempt to heighten the pleasure he was giving her. Tyler smiled as he noticed the transformation that had come over her. His hand slipped down the crack in her ass till his fingers grazed over her cunt and clit.

Tyler chuckled. "Damn bitch! You're soaked! I guess we know what you need!"

Sandra moaned softly as he played with her soaked pussy. She couldn't bring herself to admit to Tyler that he was right. She needed to be taken and fucked like the needy bitch he had awakened in her.

Tyler's hand stroked up and down the length of her slit bringing soft moans from Sandra as the need within her grew. Every few strokes he'd slip two fingers inside her cunt and play with the walls of her pussy. Sandra's moans slowly grew louder as her orgasm built. In just fifteen minutes she had gone from cursing this young man who was abusing her ass to being on the verge of begging him to bring her off. Tyler felt her body responding to his manipulations of it. Unconsciously, Sandra began grinding her cunt into his hand as he drove her body towards a gut-wrenching orgasm. Tommy had never driven her body the way Tyler was doing now. But then she had been the one doing the using with Tommy.

"You're mine now bitch!" Tyler said softly. "Do you understand?" he asked as he held her head firmly down against the seat of the chair.

"Yes!" Sandra gasped as Tyler slipped his juice covered thumb inside her ass as two other fingers were working her cunt. Her body tried to lurch forward in an attempt to escape the pressure of his thumb as it filled her rectum. When his entire thumb was inside her, he held it in place as his other fingers worked her pussy. Her body slowly relaxed as she adjusted to his thumb inside her ass.

"Good girl!" Tyler said softly. "Now let's get you off for the first time!" He began working her ass and cunt simultaneously, sending wave after wave of euphoric pleasure through her body. Sandra began to grind her ass and cunt into his hand as her moans grew to constant grumbling. "OOOOOOOHHHHHH" The louder she became the harder Tyler worked her ass and cunt.

Tyler's anger was now passed. Somewhere in the spanking he'd just administered on her ass, his anger was replaced by a burning lust for a woman he'd fantasized about since he first noticed the female body as a kid. She was no longer a bitch he wanted to punish for using his brother the way she had. She was now a bitch he wanted to possess for his own. The closer he pushed her towards sexual release, the more he realized he wanted more from her and with her than just a quick fuck. He wanted this MILF to be his lover and bitch.

Sandra's cries brought him back to reality. "OOOOHHHH FUCK! CUMMMMIIIINNNNNGGGGG!! AAAAAHHHHHEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!" Sandra screamed as her body began to convulse still draped over the back of the chair. Tyler felt her body tense up as her orgasm began, then shake uncontrollably as spasm after spasm shook her body. His fingers pumped her cunt and ass as Sandra screamed and moaned through her orgasm. He was getting so turned on by the eroticism of Sandra's orgasm he caught himself finger fucking her with such force he heard her groan in pain at one point. He eased back on his assault of her cunt and ass, allowing her to ride out her orgasm using his hand. Sandra's body finally went limp over the chair, her body exhausted from the workout it had just been given. Her breathing came in short gasps as she tried to regain her composure.

Tyler lifted her by a handful of her hair from the chair and stared down at her. "Now get your ass in the bathroom and shave my pussy!" he commanded her. Sandra walked unsteadily towards the bathroom without saying a word, her legs shaking from being held draped over the chair for so long. Tyler sat down in the chair and began undressing as he awaited her return.

Ten minutes later, Sandra returned with a freshly shaven pussy. Tyler could see the glistening of her lips as her body continued to excrete her juices. "Get over here!" Sandra walked across the room and stood in front of Tyler as he sat there in his shorts. He held out his hand and stroked her now shaven pussy. He could still feel a slight stubble as the back of his fingers glided over her flesh. He looked up at her. "From now on you keep it this way. Understand?"

Sandra stared at him not wanting to respond. Tyler saw the glimmer of defiance in her eyes. He took her engorged clit in his fingers and began to pinch it between his thumb and index finger. He began to apply pressure till Sandra winced. "AAAHHH!! Yes! Yes! I understand!" she cried out.

"Do you need another spanking?" Tyler asked with a sinister grin.

"No! No! I'll be good!" Sandra gasped.

Tyler released her clit. "Get over on the bed!"

Sandra moved to the bed slowly and climbed on it. "On your back bitch! We're just getting started!" Sandra turned on the bed slowly till she was in a sitting position. Tyler then grabbed her legs by the ankles and lifted, forcing her on her back. He then pulled her body to the edge of the bed. Sandra lay there staring up at him with her legs laying against his chest. Tyler's upper body was a sculpted masterpiece right out of a GQ magazine. He worked hard to stay in shape for football, and it showed. Sandra's cunt twitched as she stared at this stud, wondering what he had in store for her next.

Tyler stared down at her smiling. Here she was. The MILF he'd fantasized about for as long as he could remember, naked and at his disposal. He'd probably jacked off thinking about her thousands of times. Fantasy was about to become reality. "Let's see how good you taste." he said as he dropped to his knees. He pushed her legs back, behind her knees, till they were almost touching her tits. Then lowering his head, he breathed in the musky aroma of her sex as he held his head directly over her upturned snatch. He then licked the length of her slit with the tip of his tongue.

Sandra's body arched up and off the bed as the sensations his tongue gave her shot through her body. "OOOOHHHH YYYEEESSS!!" she moaned as she instinctively grabbed for his head trying to pull it harder into her cunt. She had been eaten plenty of times by Tommy over the last couple months. But the combination of Tyler's technique and his domination of her was sending a whole new wave of intense sensations through her body. 'This is what I've always needed' she thought to herself as her body continued to shake and spasm from Tyler's oral assault on her pussy. 'A man to dominate me and use me. But I'll be damned if I'm going to admit that to . . . '

Tyler began flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue. "OH SHIT!!" Sandra moaned. "That feels so good! You're gonna make me cum again baby! You're gonna make me cum again!" Sandra cooed as her head rolled back and her fingers dug into Tyler's scalp. Tyler increased his efforts wanting to push her right to the edge. "Oh that's it baby! That's it! Almost there! Almost . . " Tyler lifted his head and stared at her with a devilish grin on his face. His lips and chin glistened with her cunt juices.

Sandra immediately felt the loss of pleasure from between her legs. She opened her eyes and looked down the length of her body only to see Tyler staring back at her smiling. Without realizing what she was saying she almost beggingly asked, "Why'd you stop baby? I was almost there!" she whimpered.

"You'll cum when I tell you to cum bitch!" Tyler shoved two fingers inside her cunt and played with her as he talked to her. "You're good at using people to your advantage." He slipped his fingers out of her cunt then positioned his middle finger at the opening to her tight ass. Without warning he shoved the full length of his finger inside her ass. Sandra grunted as her ass was filled unexpectedly. "That's it bitch! Now it's your turn to be used for someone else's pleasure!"

Sandra was a mixture of emotions as Tyler began a steady finger fucking of her ass. She wanted to reach out and slap the smug look on his face off. But she also wanted to wrap her arms around his neck and tell him to use her however he wanted, just please get her off.

Tyler dropped his head again and resumed licking and sucking on her clit again as his finger drove in and out of her ass. Sandra's body arched up and off the bed again as her body responded to the torment being inflicted on it. Tyler teased and tormented her till he could tell she was on the verge of cumming, and then once again backed off. Sandra whimpered softly as once again she was left hanging. Tyler did that to her body five or six times, he'd lost count, until finally Sandra begged him to finish her.

"Oooohhhhh please!" Sandra whimpered. "Now you're being mean!" She almost sounded like a little girl.

"You mean the way you were mean to my brother?" Tyler replied with an edge of anger in his voice. He suddenly realized then that his anger towards her wasn't completely gone. "Tell me who you belong to bitch and what you are! Then maybe I'll let you cum! Tell me!" he yelled. He reached out and slapped one of her tits with his open hand. Not hard enough to hurt her, but hard enough to get her attention. "Tell me!"

The intensity of Tyler's reaction both scared and excited her at the same time. Tyler was taking her in a way she'd never been taken before. "Ooohhh baby, I'm your bitch. I belong to you baby! I'm your slut! I'm your whore!"

Tyler decided it was time to fuck her like he'd fantasized about for years. He grabbed her legs and flipped her over on her stomach. "Get on all fours bitch!" Sandra got on all fours facing Tyler. He grabbed her head by her hair with both hands and pulled her face into his throbbing erection. "This isn't what I had in mind. But it's a good start." He then pushed her mouth down on his cock. "Suck it bitch!" he growled. Sandra opened her mouth as wide as she could as his stiff meat was shoved in till it hit the back of her throat. She began to gag as the head of his cock filled the air passage to her throat. "Mmmmm! That's it bitch! Suck that cock good! You're going to be doing this a lot for me and Tommy!" He then began to drive her head up and down on his meat stick.

12