The Taming of a MILF Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra felt the strength in his arms forcing her head up and down on his shaft. At first she tried to control the tempo, but eventually gave up when she realized he was far too strong for her. It was at that point she realized she wasn't giving him a blow job, he was giving her a face fucking. Sandra moaned with a mouthful of cock meat as a mental image of what she must look like on all fours servicing a young stud came to her. She had never felt so dirty and yet so alive at the same time.

Tyler fucked her face for several minutes before he felt his orgasm boiling in his balls. He pulled her head off his cock. "Turn around bitch! It's time to lay claim to my new pussy!" Sandra spun around with the eagerness of a bitch in heat. She backed up to Tyler, who was now standing at the edge of the bed. Tyler took his cock in hand and rubbed the head of it the length of her slit. Sandra moaned in anticipation of being fucked the way she needed to be fucked. Tyler grabbed a handful of her hair again and pushed her head down onto the mattress. He then shoved his cock into her pussy and began a frenzied fucking of her cunt.

Sandra wailed, her face buried in the sheets covering the mattress. Tyler was fucking her the way she'd dreamt of for years. He was pounding himself into her like a pile driving machine. He raised his other hand and smacked her ass as hard as he could as he rode her. "OH SHIT!!" Tyler yelled. "CCCUUMMMIINNNGGGG!!" Tyler's cock exploded inside Sandra's cunt as he fucked her like a man possessed.

Sandra's own orgasm ripped through her body as the excitement of being fucked by this young stud registered in her brain. She screamed and wailed even as her face was buried in a pillow and held there. Adding to the intensity of her orgasm was the thought that this was more than just a good fucking. This was the consummation of a relationship between her and this young man who now laid claim to her body. Even though he had damning evidence against her, she knew he would never need it again to persuade her to be his bitch. She was going to service him whenever and however he wanted from now on.

Both collapsed on the bed panting after one of the most intense fucks either had ever had. After several silent minutes Tyler scooted up the bed till he was laying where Sandra's husband usually lay when he slept. Sandra turned her head and looked up at him. Tyler held open his arms. "Get up here!" Sandra crawled up the bed and snuggled under his arm, laying her head on his chest. Tyler wrapped his one arm around her shoulders and pulled her in tight as his other hand fondled her tit. "You belong to me now! You got a problem with that?" he said softly.

"Nope! That's fine by me! You don't even need those pictures now to keep me in line!"

"You serious?!" Tyler asked surprised.

"Yep! Keep them if you want! But if you keep fucking me like this, you've got yourself a bitch!"

Tyler smiled as he pinched her nipple. "DAMN! I've got the MILF I've fantasized about since I was 13. We're going to have a lot of fun you and me."

"What about Tommy?" Sandra asked wondering what the parameters of this new relationship were going to be.

Tyler pulled her head back and looked down at her. "You're my bitch. I'm going to share you with Tommy. Seems only right. We might even have some parties with some of my teammates. What do you think?"

Sandra smiled. "I think I'm going to be one well used bitch!"

12